Hey, Love. [on hiatus] ✔

By euphoriacion

Amber Lindt is a 17-year-old girl. After her parents' divorce, she is forced to move to a different state. Sh... More

Thank You So Much
1- Home Sweet Home
2- Springfield High
3- Charging Failure
4- Mr. Jerk Or Demon
5- Party Time
6 - Kiss?
7- First Time Drunk?
8- NO FUDGING WAY!
9- Reflexes!
10- Hangover
11- Life Story
12- Pair
13- Creep
14- Try Harder
16- Knight In Shining Converse
17- Nice Caiden?
18- Rivalry
19- Lesson Learnt
20- Captain Roger's..
22- Parental Questions
23- Trip!
24 - One Room, One Bed.
25- Cuddling Is Perfect For Fighting sadness
26- Freaking Out.
27- The Race.
28- The Race (Part 2)
29- caiden's past
30 - The Date.
31 - The Date (Part 2)
32- wild amber.
33 - Cute Caiden.
34 - Everything's Going Down.
34 - My Angel
35- Stolen Kisses
36 - Hot Waves
37- The Lady In Scarlet
38- Come Home Darlin'
39 - Young Love
40 - Absorbent And Yellow And Porous Is He
41- A Daredevil Eh?
42- My Lovely French Fry
43- Buubli.
44 - I'm Saying WAP WAP WAP
45- Like A Glowing Shimmer In A Hoard Of Dullness.
46- Skin On Skin

21- The Bad Boy's Hobby

5.7K 148 18
By euphoriacion

"CAIIDDENN" I shout for him to come.

We are right now sitting on my bed doing math.
WELL only I am doing math he is teaching me math.
Yesterday after watching all the rest movies caiden dropped me off at home by eight-thirty, cause he had some work so I didn't intrude.

Yeah I know the bad boy is very good at math and I am literally failing every test.

It's a Saturday and I am doing MATH!

The shock to see the bad boy solving math sums in seconds is killing.

"yes, my lady?" caiden comes in with a water bottle in his hand.

"Why is my answer different? When I did the same steps?" I ask.

"show me" he says signaling the book and pass it to him from my bed.

"amber. What is 7 plus 3?" he asks.

"umm. 10" I answer.

"yeah. Then why did you write 9 here?" he asks looking slightly annoyed.

"amber, your steps are perfect just go through your calculations once to just check it. Alright?" he inform and in nod my head.

"OK lemme mark some more questions then we'll be done" he says and starts writing.

"Kay" I answer and start doing the sums.

After atleast thirty minutes I finish my sums and thankfully they all were right.

Yippee!

"now what?" I ask as I pack my books and toss them aside.

"I dunno" he shrugs.

" OK let's ask siri, siri what to do is two people are bored?" I speak to my phone.

"oh siri says play a game, how bout that?" I ask caiden.

"which one?"

"umm. Jenga, snake and ladder, chess?" I ask.

"nah, too boring"

"how about 15 questions?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"I can live with that" he says and shuffles in his seat.

"okay, you start" I say to caiden.

"hmm, let's see, okay first kiss? When? Where? Details" he asks with a smirk.

"curse you! Anyway first kiss at the age of fifteen, like there was this guy Aaron and like we would always hangout like a couple, but he never asked me out and then one day he kissed me, and I asked him what were we and he was like I just hung out with you for a dare." I finish.

" that sucks! Where does he live now? I am not gonna break his teeth, but like have a talk with him" he says.

"my chance, full name?" I always found full names fascinating.

"Caiden Liam Anderson" he answers.

Ok, that is hot!!

*clap clap*

"your full name"

"you can't just ask the Same thing I did" I retort.

"try me" he says smirking.

"Amber Layla lindt"

"that's cute" he says.

I quickly turn around so he doesn't see my blush.

"carrying on, ambition?" I ask him.

"don't have one" he answer shrugging.

"liar, everyone should. It's good for your future"

"okay mom"

"what is your hobby" caiden asks me.

"I like reading, as you can see" I say signaling to my huge shelf filled with novels. "and I like cycling and I love cooking".

He smiles at my answer.

"what is you hobby?" I ask him.

His smiles fades away and is masked with a frown.

"you don't wanna know." he says chuckling nervously.

"I do" I say

"it's not a normal hobby, and it's like very weird. You won't like it" I says.

"I don't care, I wanna know, caiden C'mon! I told you mine"

"do you not trust me?" I ask slowly hoping he would not hear.

"hey, hey its not that I don't trust you, it's........... Okay fine" he says walking up to me and lifts my head up with his thumb to look at his eyes.

"but we gotta go somewhere" he says heads towards the door.

"go ahead, I need to change."

"you look pretty as it is. You genuinely don't need to change" he says and walks out.

How can he say something so CUTE and just leave it like that!!.

I quickly undress from my fluffy pj's and wear some high waisted jeans with a fluffy white sweater. Seeing the weather outside.

Yep it's chilly!

Amber's outfit ^

I quickly pull on some vans sneakers and carry a small sling bag for my phone and some cash and let my hair fall down on my back, and switch off all the lights in the house and lock the door and head out. I send a quick text to my mom saying I am going out, I see caiden leaning on his challenger checking me out from head to toe. A deep red blush catches up on both our faces when he sees me catch him red-handed. He opens the door for me and as I get in he whispers in my ear.

"you look pretty"

And here we go tomato amber is back!

I look out the window the entire drive, guessing what could be caidens hobby.

After atleast 45 minutes we pass the whole town and stop at a top hill. He parks the car and signals for me to get out.

I exit the car and I walk a little close to the edge, when I am struck with the most beautiful view, with the sun slowly touching the hills with a vibrant color, the wind frantically waving my hair, I stand there still just getting consumed by the surroundings, I look down the hill, when I spot dirt tracks?. Wait tracks?

Caiden walks over and wraps his arm around my waist and places his chin in the crook of my neck,

"did you get it yet?" he asks.

"i didn't actually, your hobby is here?" I ask.

"think with that cute little brain of yours" he says and that's when it struck me.

Tracks plus caiden drives a sports car plus he is a bad boy!

I am so Dumb.!

"you race!" I exclaim and turn my head to face him.

"I street race" he corrects me smiling at my expression.

"wait that not safe".

"thought you'd say that, but we have proper truces and we all play safe, and no I never got arrested doing this, if you wanna know" he explains.

"but it's....... Really?" I ask.

"yeah, I love doing this, I grew up racing, my dad would ...... Nevermind anyway I love racing" he says, I take a mental note to ask him about his dad, cause he didn't wanna say me about him.

"Okay then, Mister bad boy when is your next race?" I ask pecking him in the lips

"actually I have a race, every Friday. That's why I am always busy, like yesterday" he explains.

"next friday, expect me to be there cheering for you " I say.

"and when do I get to witness your race?" I say pouting my lips.

"right now" he says and pecks my lips and holds my hand and leads me back to the car.

We both sit in the car and he starts the car with a roar. He shifts some gears and starts to reverse. He reverses in such a speed that I regret asking him that question.

He drives his car in to the start line of the track.

"ready?" he asks.

" I think I am gonna regret this" I say holding my seat and tugging my seat belt to check if it is proper.

"mabye" he smirks and drives off with a roar. I clutch on to the seat as he swerves through the mud track bellowing dust all over the place as we get near to a curve he quickly shifts gear and hits the break, and turns his steering wheel to the left. I look out the window to see dust and smoke blowing fascinately and he straightens the car again and drives off until we reach the exit.

"that was not that scary, at all" I say sarcastically as he parks his car.

"let's get you home, you look quite startled" he says chuckling

He drives off and after 30 minutes we reach to my doorstep. I lose the argument about whether I can walk home or whether he drops me at my door step literally.

We walk up to the pavement and reach my door as I am about to push in the key, the door flies open and my mom looks at me fueled with an expression I can't quite read. She looks at me and looks at caiden standing behind me.

OH no!

NOT this!

"we need to talk" she says glancing between me and caiden.

Caiden nods and starts stepping back to leave when my mom interrupts him.

"both of you" she says moves out of the way for us to enter.

I look at caiden giving him a apologetic look, and he returns it with a reassuring smile.

We both get inside, me hoping my mom would not do, what I think she would. She sits down on the stool in the counter and Waits for us.

Yep she is DEFINITELY doing what I didn't want her to do.

Can I just die before this starts!

.....................

Haii

What do you think Amber's mom is doing?

What about caiden's hobby?

What about his dad?

++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++

Comment and vote.

Love ya <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 41 24
Grayson Leech, 17 y.o - a young independent good looking guy. He along with his 3 friends are the school bad boys, popular, they stick together like...
482 50 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatˋs pretty much it. Her looks w...
290 19 37
Because Jaden Grey is Intoxicating and addictive. Once you've had a little bit, you keep coming for more. Too bad nobody warned me in that moment, i...
4.4K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...