The Wolf and The Dragon (Book...

由 Akita_Ninjago

Ninjago, after the events of Series 9 & 10 What had really happened between sessions 9 and 11? Who is the Wol... 更多

Prologue
The Doctor
Nightmares and Visions
A New Quest
Mini-Cole
The Professor
Origins
Hey Rumi...
Bloodline
Beautiful Bloom {the time traveller dragon}
The Princess Save Me
Healing? now or never...
EVERY ENDING IS ALWAYS A NEW BEGINNING
Some Die, Some Live...
Day of the Departed
Love Birds in the Kitchen
The March of the Oni
Down on memory lane
Following the Sunset
About Last Night
Kim vs Cole
The Fall
The Might Goddess vs The Master of Water
The Jump
The Brutal Attack
Between life and death
The Master of Wind
Falling into a trap
Code 1: A time-critical event with immediate response required
Ninja GO!
The Genji Twins
All together again
Wine on the rooftop
Sunrise Exercise
Romance or Friendship?
The Wall of Fame
The return of the crazy old Lady
Mistake's Advice and Noodles
The heart of The Quiet One
Surprise! - Meeting the second guardian

Who is The Dragon?

331 11 20
由 Akita_Ninjago

[Lloyd]

I was about to summon my dragon to fly back home, when I saw a shadow coming from a narrow footpath behind the tower, something familiar in the way it moves captured my attention, as it reached a lamp post the light illuminated her face. -"Ruby ?!" -I thought.

She suddenly stopped, looking towards me, and then I was sure it was her, but from where I was she just couldn't see me, as she walked away again, I run towards her, and called her name:

-"Ruby ..." I shouted

-"Lloyd" - she looks at me in surprise.

-"what are you doing here?"

-"well, I could ask you the same question.

-"I guess".. - I didn't really know how to answer that, so I just said the true - "I was flying in my dragon, following the sunset, and somehow I end up getting here"

-"makes sense, as a matter of fact, Moridunum has the most beautiful sunset in entire Ninjago. As for me, my family house is just the other side of the fort, and I was in my way to grab something to eat, fancy some noodles?" - she is looking so cute in mittens matching her woolly hat, and almost hide her strong and intimidating personality behind them, but not for long.

-"Off course! This is your hometown, I just didn't expect to see you here". I carried on talking as we walked together towards the village, it is kind of natural to me follow her around wherever she guides me to.

-"I have been here for over a week now, I thought I deserved a break from the hospital, and my family house was very much in need of a TLC"

-"have you heard about the last events in Ninjago City?"

-"about the dark shadow that covers the entire city centre? I saw in the news, I also heard you and your friends save the day, again."

-"it was a taught one! - I am glad you were saved here."

-"me too! We are here" - she said opening the door of a small and welcoming noodle house.

-"Hello Little Okami, what can I served you today." - said an old lady behind the counter.

-"Hello Mo, I will have my favourite please"

-"And for your charming friend" - Mo asked me.

-"I am not quite sure" - I said scanning the menu -"Ruby, what would you recommend?" I turned to Ruby for help.

-"Uhu! How are you about spice things?"

-"I do like spices, but not too much."

-"Do you like seafood, or do you prefer meat or chicken?"

-"I love seafood!"

-"any allergies?" - and I notice that was the Doctor talking.

-"not at all!"

-"Mo, make 2 of my favourite please!" - Ruby said to Mo with a smile.

She finds a table in the corner and we sit opposite each other, just like we would do in the hospital when we have a drink together. She removes her coat, hat and gloves, and I remove my jacket. She is wearing ripped jeans, and a knitted jumper, I noticed she has a splash of paint in the jeans and some in her long loose dark hair.

-"You look so different" - I said

-"why? - is that because I am in ripped jeans and loose hair, and covered in paint" - she said trying to pass her fingers through her hair, while stuck in painting and laughing at herself.

-"maybe" - I watched her wondering how can a petite frame like hers hold such a big personality, she always seems so confident and one step already of me. - "are you painting your family house all by yourself?" - I said stating the obvious just by the way she is looking like.

-"I am, not just painting, but also redecorating and changing floors" - she said quite proud of herself. -"I might quit the doctors' job and become a DIY expert, what do you think?"

-"I suppose I should access your DIY skills before I can make my judgement"

-"Fair enough!"

Mo served us with 2 big plates of noodles, they smelled great, and tasted even better!

-"that is delicious" - I said before having another mouthful.

-"I know, the best noodles ever!"

-"it is not on the menu" - I scanned the menu at the table, and I can't find anything like that dish.

-"well, that is my own special, Mo created especially for me, it is an adaptation of my father's favourite and a little extra I requested."

-"so I am eating something that was created especially for you?"

-"exactly! Well, don't blame me if you felt sick afterwards..."

We talked, joked and laughed at each other for hours, I don't remember ever seen Ruby laughing so much, she would squeeze her eyes when she laughs, and her entire face changes as if she was just a child. She is so pretty, and I can't believe I haven't noticed that before.

-"Lloyd, I think Mo wants to close the shop." Ruby told me, and I realised the old lady looks a bit inpatient, we giggle, putting our coats back and leaving the place.

I open the door for Ruby, she was putting her mittens and hat, as we walked out in the pavement we noticed most of the restaurants and shops were already closed.

-"there is when I really miss the city, is not even 9 pm and everything is closed" Ruby said.

Suddenly she stepped in false losing her balance and almost falling, in a quick reflex I catch her before she hits the floor, I hold to her tiny waist and pushed her towards me, and for an instant, our bodies were so close together I could feel her strong heart beating close to mine.

-"Thank you" - she said looking up at me with that magical big eyes of hers, and for a few seconds, we just stared at each other eyes, until...

[Ruby ]

I can't remember when was the last time I laughed so much. Mo was getting inpatient as there were only Lloyd and me still at the table, and she probably wants to close the restaurant.

We left, and as we walked together in the pavement I twisted my foot losing my balance, Lloyd catches me, and wrap his strong arm on my waist bringing me very close to him. I look at his eyes to thank him for catching me. I find his bright green eyes looking into mine, and I see in his face a flame of desire, he wants to kiss me, and staring at me waiting for a sign that I have the same desire as his.

I do, more than anything, but I just can't let happen, not there in the middle of the village, who knows what can happen if we touch each other...

-"so, would you like to see something? follow me!" - I smile and try not to confuse him, as I gently pulled myself away from his arms, but I keep the eye contact, I hold to his hand inviting him to follow me.

I heard his thoughts: -"Follow me, sit down, let me see your hands!" - I was tempted to laugh at him, but I stop myself, I have a feeling he will never let this go.

I led him up the cliff, to my garden, where I have my telescope. There was a huge full moon just rising, and the clear night sky was perfect for stargazing.

-"Have you ever stargazed?" - I asked him

-"No.. Well only from the rooftops! Is this yours?"

-"Yes"

-"And this is your family house?" - he asked me pointing to my house just behind where the telescope is, I nodded back.

-"OK, I normally find Orion first, it is always the easiest to locate, as is one of the largest and most recognizable of the constellations." - I explained while positioning the telescope, and pass it to him.

-"Wow! It is so bright."

-"Orion was a mortal gifted hunter, and attracted Artemis attention, she was the daughter of Zeus, and goddess of the moon, some say she was in love with him, but they love would be forbidden. They would hunt together, and she slowly gained his heart, but one day when they were hunting together, she accidentally hit him with one of her bows, and she killed him, she was hearted broken and to amend her wrong she gave him the brightest constellation in the skies."

But, Who is the Dragon?

[Lloyd]

One moment I thought I was about to kiss Ruby, in the next I was following her around the village again. I am not sure why she did avoid that kiss, however, she did not show any sign that she didn't want to.

I am confused, girls are confusing!! What is she doing? The fact is, I trust her, so much, I can follow her anywhere.

She held my hand in her soft mittens, and pull me through the footpath, we go up to the cliff, and she opens a gate to a garden, in front of a house, where she took me to a telescope, it is hers.

She adjusts it, and passes it to me, explaining all about the Orion constellation. She is probably one of the cleverest people I have ever met.

-"Ruby, is there anything you don't know about?"

She laughs!

-"There are lots of things I don't know about!" - She answers.

-"Like what?"

-"I don't know spinjitzu!" - she answers giggling

-"We can fix that"

My wristband is vibrating non-stop, and I know it is a call from Pixal, and could be an emergency.

-"Sorry, I need to take this"

-"Sure, come inside, I will make some hot drinks for us"

I follow her, again, inside an empty room, still smelling of fresh paint, and there are papers in the floor, she leaves me there, and walk to the kitchen, while I call Pixal back.

-"What's up Pix?"

-"Master Lloyd, where are you? we are all worry with your absent."

-"I am back to Moridunum, I am following a clue here" - I lie, I don't want to tell them why I am here.

-"About that, Nya has something to you"

-"Tell Nya I will speak to her as soon I am back"

-"Trust me, you might want to know sooner than later"

-"Ok, is she there?"

-"I am putting you through"

While I wait for Nya, I watch Ruby's house garden, from the french window, I see a chair swing, and I have a dejavu, I saw that before, in fact, I sit in that the same swing before with Harumi, only not in this world, why is that in Ruby's garden?

-"Lloyd"

-"Yes Nya"

-"You left a few papers in the bridge, we found when we are tidying up, and one of them was an approval from the hospital for you to visit Harumi in ICU, Do you know what I am talking about?"

-"Yes"

-"Well, on that paper, one of the signatures is the perfect match for the handwriting in the note we find in Mistake's place. Guess who?"

-"Doctor Okami!?"

-"Exactly"

-"I have to go, Nya!" - I look around and Ruby is walking back with 2 cups - "Thanks for letting me know, I call you later." - I hung up.

I looked at Ruby, and I can't help to feel a bit uneasy, if she is the Lupa why is she hiding it. But then I remember what was written in the note she left to Mistaké.

I think I might have found The Dragon,(...). I really need your help, I don't think I can do that by myself.

Who is the Dragon?

Ruby handle me a cup with a warm tea, apologizing she hadn't gotten chocolate, I drink it all, I keep looking at her, still not believing she is this magical creature I was told to find, I was about to break the silence and ask the question directly, but she spoke first, as always.

-"Lloyd, I brought you here because I have something I need to tell you, or better of, show you." - I look at her with all my attention,

-"Follow me!"- we walked into another room with a table and chairs, a sofa and the kitchen, a comfortable family room, she had already finished the decoration. Mentally I repeat: 'follow me, sit down, let me see your hands'.

-"exactly" - she said, and again only in my thoughts I ask 'can you read my mind?'

-"yes I can, but only when your thoughts are direct to me." - I still staring at her, but I stop myself thinking. I was already seated in a high stool just in front of her. - "show me your hand"

-"What are You, Ruby?" - I asked showing her my hand in a low 5 position.

-"I am trying to show you. Like this" - she showed me her hand in a high 5 pose, I adjusted mine to mirror hers.

-"Lloyd, please, just followed my lead, I don't want us to get hurt."

-"what do you mean?"

-"let me show you" - she giggles, with her right hand she touched a single finger of my left, a sparkle of light comes out, she holds still and her finger started to glow.

-"ET, home..." - I joked, we both laugh.

-"Be quiet please, I am trying to concentrate." - she tells me off giggling.

-"Sorry!"

I stand still watching her every single movement, remembering the first time we met when she was suturing my hand, and I almost electrocuted her, I thought it was my elemental power, but now I know it was not.

She slowly places the tip of each of our fingers together, and the same happens to each one of them, she is very concentrated as she does, once all finger are touching each other the light is so intense that illuminated the entire room, and her arm is glowing all over.

-"Lloyd, there only 2 bodies in the entire cosmos that are able to produce this much energy just by the single touch of their fingers" - she explained - "you already know who I am, but do you know who you are?"

She interlaced her fingers to mine, and repeat on the opposite hands, once both of our hands are interlaced, a massive sphere of platinum energy surrounded the two of us, her entire body was glowing now, and her hands are like white flames.

-"You are The Lupa, The Wolf, aren't you? Are those your powers?" I said

-"Yes! I am The Wolf, but the powers are not mine, they are all within you and I am just invoking them out, only when you remember who you are, both my powers and yours can be restored."

-"are you trying to tell me I am..."

-"The Dragon? Yes! You are!"

-"And, are we soulmates?"

-"More like the 2 halves of a single Entity, crazy uhu?!"

She lower our interlaced hands, and I move them behind her back, bringing her body closed to mine, as I did earlier when I stop her from falling. Our eyes are connected, and she slightly bites her lower lip...

-"And what would happen if we kiss?" - I asked in a sly laugh.

-"I don't know! A nuclear explosion!"

-"definitely no public affection than!?"

-"now you understand me"

She gently touches my face with her lips, and they sparkle, I bring my lips close to hers, and we kiss, first slowly, fearing an explosion of some sort. But as we grow intensely hungry for each other, the sparkle gives way to a magnetic force that only brings us even closer. I blink and suddenly I was in different places and times in that very much the same lips of her...

That was the most intense feeling I have ever felt.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

43K 924 30
(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."☆• ☆...
10.3K 125 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
10.8K 181 10
Set after Season 12: Prime Empire. Lloyd thought he was over her. He thought he had finally moved on. He thought wrong. His feelings for her are sti...
29.2K 520 21
✿✿SPOILERS FOR CRYSTALIZED✿✿ After the events of Crystalized, Harumi is sent to court where she was about to face the ultimate punishment: death. To...