Slashers x Male Reader Onesho...

By LifeInANutshelll

Fuckin wattpad cropping my covers out of place Boy x Boy I do short stories with the reader inserted in or re... More

Terrifier Part 1
Hannibal x Student Reader
John x Fiancé Reader
John x Reader 🍋Lemon
Leatherface x Reader
Jason Voorhees x Reader
Hannibal x Student Reader Part 2
Jack Torrance x Reader
Jack Torrance x Reader Part 2 Smut

Billy Loomis x Reader

19.5K 282 54
By LifeInANutshelll

"Can you guys keep your voices down?!" I whisper yelled to Stu and Randy.
"Sorry babe" randy apologized and wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer. I rolled my eyes at the theories Randy was spewing out of his mouth.
"But I'm telling you guys. It's definitely billy" just as the words left his mouth he turned around only to see Billy Loomis. Randy's eyes widened.
"How do we know if you're not the killer huh?" Billy asks him while staring him down. Stu came over and propped himself on Randy's shoulders with his head looking over to see his face Stu was grinning the whole time.
"Hi Billy" randy nervously laughed. By now I was at least a good foot away from the trio.
"How do we know if your freaky horror movie mind is the one behind all of this?" He asked.
"You're absolutely right! If this was a horror movie I'd be the prime suspect" randy agreed still obviously panicking.
"That's right" Billy said backing away slightly.
"And what would your motive be?" Stu asked while playing with his earlobe. Alright!
"His motive would be to slash anyone's throats out if they dare disrespect his one and only boyfriend! Isn't that right randy?" I asked now having their attention on me. I walked up to them and pushed Stu away from Randy and grabbed my boyfriend's hand. Billy seemed pissed so I took it a step forward and kissed Randy's cheek.
"Yes... that would be my motive" Randy hesitated. I leaned against Randy's side and looked up to Billy to see his squinted eyes looking down to me.
"Are you coming to the party tonight Billy?" I asked as I cheekily trailed down my index finger on his chest.
"Yes" he answered immediately making me chuckle.
"I thought you weren't go-"
"SHUT UP STU" he shouted cutting Stu off. Billy then walked out of the store.
"You're telling me that's not a killer?" Randy looked to me and Stu. I laughed some more.
"C'mon Randy~ I need a ride home so I can start getting ready" I said tugging at his arm.
"But my shifts not over yet" he claimed and grabbed some more video tapes and putting them on the shelves.
"Fine. Guess I'll be riding with Billy" I jokingly said starting to head for he door but Randy stopped me.
"Ok ok I'll drive you to your house as soon as my shift is over"
"Which is?"
"In 45 minutes" I groaned at the answer I got.
"Y'know I can drive ya home N/n" Stu said.
"NOPE! He can wait" randy said for me. I laughed silently.
"Kay I'll be at the grocery store across the street until then." I said and pecked his lips before leaving.
I sighed once I exited the small building.
"I'm glad ya changed your mind~" I said not needing to turn around and see who it was.
"Was the kissing really necessary?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.
"We wouldn't want anyone to get suspicious right?" I asked turning around and tangling my arms around Billy's neck. He grinned down at me. He bent over slightly and kissed me hard.
"We shouldn't be doing this right in front of the video store.." I breathed out pulling away from him and began walking to the cross walk with him following.
"And we shouldn't be killing people~ but who can stop us?" He asked teasingly. I stopped waiting for the light to turn red.
"Us? I'm not the one gutting people out like fish Billy. That's a you and Stu thing." I sighed and walked across the street when the cars stopped.
"Yet you haven't called the cops when you found out~" he said and blew on my earlobe making me shiver. We got to the sidewalk and began making our way to the shop.
"Billy I fucking love you ok? And I'll be damned if you get fucking caught! To be honest you should just go to the police and blame it all on Stu he's a fucking moron" I scoffed as I entered the store.
"If you love me so much then you'll break it off with Randy and run away with me. Tonight" he said. I stopped in my tracks towards the chips and turned around.
"Run... Run away with you? Tonight? Jesus Billy what's going through that fucked up head of yours?! That will be suspicious as hell!" I whisper yelled to him while grabbing my chips and throwing it in a hand basket I grabbed.
"Not if we play the cards just right. C'mon baby, I'll even kick Stu out of the plan for you!" He turned me around making me drop the basket.
"What cards?! What kind of game are you even playing?" I asked snapping his hand off of me.
"Billy... I'll break it off with Randy when he gets here after his shift.." I calmed down and looked over his shoulder to see Tatum and Sidney shopping together. Billy turned around to see them also.
"But you have to kick Stu out of the plan and kill that bitch Sidney" I glared and looked back at Billy who was already staring me down.
"What do I get in return?~" he asked smirking down at me already knowing my answer.
"I'll run away with you Billy, I'll run away with only you tonight. But I swear to god the second we get caught I'm telling the cops you held me hostage" I sighed and went over to the ice cream area in the store and put a couple pints in my basket.
"You won't regret this N/n. Trust me." He pinned me up against the freezer door making me cold.
"I've already trusted you with my life didn't I?" I asked smirking up to him. He pressed his body against mine and he let out a sigh of content before passionately kissing me. His lips were so soft and chapped. And the fact I was kissing a killer I love made it all the more thrilling and enticing.
He pulled away looking into my eyes. I huffed for breath quietly.
He was about to go in for another kiss but I stopped him.
"You'll have more later. Just wait." I laughed at his angry face before he went somewhere else into the store. Probably gonna wait for Randy to come so he knows for sure I broke it off with him. He needed reassurance after all since before Billy came into your life you were all over randy. But now you were so tired of him.

You met Billy Loomis at high school the one that almost everyone goes to. You were in a happy relationship with Randy and he was in a happy relationship with Sidney. Then everything changed when Sidney's mother died. Billy complained of her not filling his needs like she used to so he came to you. Who knows why he thought you were a great person to hook up with but god were you glad to ever have a chance with Billy. The plan was just to fuck a few times until Sidney got over her mother's death but that never happened. Randy somehow never grew suspicious over the last year and he never filled your needs- the new needs you grew to have just so only Billy could fill them.
Randy is now nothing to you.

I paid for the items I chose and just when I got done Randy walked to me. He was smiling but it faltered to see me not smiling back like how I used to.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I don't want to be with you anymore" I said plain and bluntly.
"What? Why?!" He asked surprised. Fucking idiot.
"You don't fill my needs anymore Randy, sorry" I said while examining my nail deciding if they needed to be trimmed or not.
"What needs Y/n?" He asked sadly.
"Well let's just say I've met someone. Please leave I'm gonna get a ride with Sidney" I said half truthfully looking back up to him.
"Are you fucking serious? After 2 years this is how you break up with me?!" He asked angrily.
"Ugh Fine then. It's not like you were meeting any of my needs either" he grunted and walked out of the store.
"I like your acting skills babe" Billy said walking out from behind an isle.
"Thanks. Now can you give me a ride back to my place?" I asked looking at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Aww how could I say no to that face~" He pecked my lips before taking us outside.

"Thanks Billy. Also can you pick me up later?" I asked.
"Yeah. I'll tell you the plan tonight when I pick you up got it?" I nodded.
"Kay babe Love you. Also wear something cute for me" he winked and drove off. I giggled and went inside.
I put away the food I bought and looked at the clock to see 2 hours until the party starts. I went upstairs to my bedroom and looked through my wardrobe to find something nice to wear for Billy.

(Doesn't have to be this)

I hugged the flannel close since it was from the night me and Billy first hooked up and he left it here. He never asked for it so I just kept it.
I folded the clothes into a neat pile and laid them out onto my bed before hopping into the shower.
I finished bathing and got dressed. I looked at the time to see I have a hour to spare.
I packed some things into a small duffel bag. If I was going to run away then I might as well bring some shit.
I went downstairs and turned the tv on. I found a channel that was playing the last half of the movie Silence of the Lambs so I kept that on and decided to watch it until Billy got here.

The movie ended and still no Billy. I sighed and looked at the time seeing he was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago. My phone began to ring so I picked it up.
"Hello Y/n"
"Billy where the fuck are you?" I asked ignoring the greeting from his voice changer.
"I'm in your room Y/n" the scratchy voice of the voice changer came from the phone.
"Billy knock the shit off. I didn't see your car pull up so I know for a fact you're lying." I said standing up and heading towards my room anyways.
"Well I think I know why you didn't see his car pull up" came from the phone as I opened the door to my bedroom to see Stu standing there with a knife making me drop the phone.
"Hiya N/n. So I heard some of your 'personal plans' you've made with Billy" he said smiling insanely.
"Stu I don't know what you're talking about" I crossed my arms as he walked closer.
"Oh really? YOU'RE PLAYING FUCKING DUMB Y/N I KNOW YOURE KICKING ME OUT OF THE PLAN!" He screamed and slammed the door shut behind me.
"How did you find out?" I asked nervously as the knife was right next to my neck.
"Well I think a little special somebody maybe perhaps did~" he grinned as he pressed the knife against my neck.
"B-Billy?" I asked with wide eyes. He nodded while chuckling.
"Now what's ya last words N/n?" He asked as the knife pressed harder against my flesh.
"Fuck you" I growled out and kicked him in the crotch and grabbed the knife he dropped when he fell.
"You fucking whore!" He shouts and goes to grab the weapon from me but I stab his hand making him scream that died down to a low whimper. I twisted the knife in his wound before taking it out. I then pressed the knife against his heart that was beating swiftly.
"You won't do it Y/n" he smiled up at me.
"Poor choice in words" I glared down at him and raised both of my arms that were gripping the knife and slammed them down hard. I let the knife sink deeper and deeper into his screaming chest. The blood had splattered on the both of us but I didn't mind. I kept stabbing until I heard nothing from him.
I looked down to his bloodshot eyes and bloody chest. I stabbed the knife back into him one more time. I stood up and looked at my clothes.
"God damnit I loved this shirt" I groaned.

"Nicely done, but I'd preferably gut him too" my head shot to the voice to see Billy standing in front of my closet.
His eyes looked me up and down before whistling making me sigh playfully.
He walked up to me and kissed my lips.
"Was this really necessary?" I asked gesturing to Stu's corpse.
"What? We had to get rid of him somehow. And plus I wanted to see you kill somebody for once- no biggie" he shrugged before chuckling.
"Yeah But you could've warned me before hand instead of telling him" I rolled my eyes.
"Did you 'get rid of' Sidney?" I asked looking up to him from his chest.
"Of course sweetheart. She was an easy kill. Did you still want to go to the party orrrrr..?" He trailed off making me laugh slightly.
"Ok c'mon let's leave town now" I grabbed his hand holding it, he rubbed his thumb across my knuckles. He took my hand up to his lips and kissed it.
"Ok baby, go grab your stuff while I bring my car around from the back" he said. I hugged him before he left with his keys.
-
(Okay that was really long. Hoped you liked it though  Ncitysholybobatea )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1K 20
Y/N has just left her parent's home after finally turning 18 but they don't really have anywhere to go nor do they have a job. After wandering around...
481K 7K 127
**SLOW UPDATES!!*** You know what this is! Basically, I got bored so I decided to make one of these. Freddy Krueger (Nightmare On Elm Street) Jason V...
128 1 6
(a Creepypasta story I made ) Note 2021: still on rewrite, good this is so old 4 Stories , 3 deaths (maybe more), 2 lovers, 1 Proxy.... In every...
17.1K 629 19
Asylum Slasher fanfiction. Michael Myers Jason Voorhees Bubba Sawyer Brahms Heelshire Norman Bates Hannibal Lecter Carrie White Bo Sinclair Vincent S...