"You're the bastard who kille...

By DeluxeYoyos

After your mysterious murder during the Great Depression, you find yourself in hell, and suprise suprise it's... More

The death of an innocent (Rewritten)
Welcome to the Happy Hotel!
Past times
A walk in the park
Im not a coat rack (but i'll galdly be yours anytime)
The Dream 1
Protective much?
My everything.
Love Bitez.
The Dream 2
Who he used to be
What you know
Fluffy character development
The Birbs and the Beebs
Overthinking
The morning after
Angel Dust is nosey
plot soon i promise
Not drunk for long
full circle
You done fucked up
Linear equation solutions
Filler?????
The revisons start here.
Reconcile?
Broken bottles, and a gentle touch.
Love me love me, say that you love me
Fool me fool me, dont you dare fool me!
Tangled
2/3
King of the world
Planning
8 o'clock
Feral
What a woman
100% perfect
A Thank you + Your thoughts

Epilouge

7.4K 235 341
By DeluxeYoyos

Five years later

"Girls—and Angel Dust—" You started, beaming at them, "I know you've all been patiently waiting for this day, and here it is."

Three eager faces intently watched you hold up a pristine white bag, display it like a woman on deal or no deal, and purse your lips to hold your excitement.

You unzipped it to reveal a dazzling white dress, laced and flowy as you had picked out. Nobody had seen it yet, and the real beauty was not from the dress, but from the adoring faces of your bridesmaids.

Yes, you were getting married.

After setting down the dress carefully, Charlie ran up to you with a little squeal of joy and hopped to hug you closely. "I can't believe it! After...what, 5? 6? Years of this you're finally doing it!" She whooped with joy, nuzzling into your shoulder. Your eyes twinkled and she stopped, still.

"It's going to be perfect; I'll make it happen." She said, fixing and smoothing out your styled hair. You nodded, punching her shoulder lightly, "Damn straight! I wouldn't expect any less for you, Char."

She gave a small gleeful hum and sent you over to Vaggie, who awaited you (not so) patiently.

"I hate you." She deadpanned, wrapping her arms around your shoulders and squeezing until there was no air left; you huffed, sighing fondly.

"What'd I do?"

"Getting married before me! You two weren't together as long as me and Charlie were, yet here you are."
You slyly grinned, oh, Vaggie.

"Love you too,"
You broke off with a faint Thanks and rushed to the real star.
Angel rushed up to meet and pull you in a huge hug, cringing at how he might've just broken something.

"(Y/N)...oh I'm just so happy for you!" Angel cried, pulling away but still locking you in with a grip on your shoulders. You tilted your head to the side with a shy smile.

"Thanks." You murmured. He hugged you closer, the lovely but feminine suit rubbing up against your exposed arms silkily.
You looked down at the numerously scattered scars that littered your arms; frowning sadly.

Angel tilted up your chin with a soft expression; perhaps guessing what you'd been thinking.
"They're a part of you now, (Y/N). They aren't ugly, they aren't distracting, and they sure as hell aren't going to ruin this perfect day." He said with finality.
You relaxed and traced them lazily; he was right. You weren't allowed to be anything but happy on your wedding day, it was a fact of life.

Or, well, a fact of death really.

You squeezed his shoulder and dusted off his arms (both sets). He was truly the best one to be your maid of honor, wasn't he.

"Thanks guys, I'll be back in a moment. Time for the big reveal!" You enthusiastically said, giving them jazz hands.

Slipping into the bathroom, you flicked on the lights and took a deep breath over the sink; today it was really happening, wasn't it?

It seemed like only yesterday he was...well, you know.

Proposing.

Nine months ago

It was a cold night for Hell, the pentagram was glowing a distant blood-red beyond your ability to really see its detail. But, it was a silent night too.

You didn't get an abundance of those in Hell.

More and more demons had been rehabilitated and sent back to heaven, it was almost too hard to keep up! So many rooms were being used and cleared at the same time, it was taking a lot of people to keep the hotel running.

But, the population reduced and reduced, till nights like this were less rare and more enjoyable.

You sighed at your hard work and reminisced over, well, everything.

Resting your head against a tree, you looked at the reflection of the dark sky and trees in the cool water.

That was one thing you surely missed. Back in the south, almost every night was perfect for star-gazing.

Billions upon billions of stars littered the sky, blanketing it with a dazzling show of simplicity. Although they were just dots, it was impossible to think there could be that many twinkling lights out there, it was mind-boggling at the time to look up and see that many.

They draped the sky like pebbles in a stream, weaving and thrown about carelessly. By what entity? You didn't know at the time.

You dipped a toe in the cool, mystical waters.

It was calm out here, far from the city. There was no constant honking of horns, or buzzing of electricity out in the forest. Although it was dead and decaying, it was the closest you would get to home.

A rustling from behind you caught your attention, and you listened quietly for any signs of attack. The footsteps grew until you swiveled around to see...

Alastor.

"Hey," you breathed, moving your eyes back to the pond. It was serene.

"What're you doing out here?" He asked, sitting carefully next to you. You shrugged, stirring the water with your toe. It sent pretty ripples out, dissipating when they got too far away.

"Thinking," you settled, leaning against his shoulder once he got comfortable.
"You've done that a lot lately" he responded, kissing your forehead and linking his hand with yours.

You squeezed it once, smiling at his words.

"Yeah. I was thinking about how I miss the stars," you sighed wistfully, sadly glancing at the blank sky above you.

Alastor nodded, "I paid no mind to them when I was alive, but I do find myself missing the simple things more often then not," He wrapped an arm around your shoulder, shifting a bit.

"Yeah." You agreed softly. It was a late night, and both of you were tired. Fluttering your eyes closed, you steadied your breaths and nuzzled into Alastors arms.

"I love you." You whispered.

He nodded solemnly, cracking a small half-smile.
"I love you too,"

After a minute, Alastor pulled from you and took your hand, getting on one knee in front of you.

"Al?" You mumbled, rubbing you eyes to awaken yourself. He took a shaky breath and kissed your hand, rubbing it.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N)." He spoke clearly, despite the slight tremble to his knee and hand in his pocket. Your interest peaked as he spoke your middle name.

Then you realized what position he was in.

"ALASTOR!" You yelled, tackling him to the ground as soon as he pulled out a velvety box. You unfortunately miscalculated your tackle, because his back landed in the pond and you nearly pressed his head under water.

"Sorry sorry!" You cried, pulling him back up and pressing a kiss to his lips, lasting long.

"I didn't even get to ask the question yet, (Y/N)." He grumbled, squeezing some water out of his coat.

"Sorry," you laughed, wrapping your arms around his neck and fitting your head under his chin. "Continue."

"Anyways, (Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), I've known you for about four years. And all this time, I don't think I've ever doubted that your the one for me." He started, pulling out the box and clutching it tightly.

You inhaled, tears brewing at your eyes. This was really happening?
Containing your nervous joy, you let him continue.

"The fact is, I love you. And nothing can take that away." He smiled, eyes gleaming beautifully in the dim light of Hell.
"Would you make me the happiest man, dead or alive, and take my hand in marriage?" He whispered, locking gazes with you.

You paused in shock, reaching for the box he was slowly opening.

The ring was a beauty, a simple gold band shined back at you with a intricate vine-like design engraved in it. There was one larger diamond with two little ones by its side, twinkling back at you like stars.

You picked it up delicately, reading the inscription on the inside;

"My everything ~ Alastor"

You froze, putting a hand to your mouth.

"I-"

...

"You look beautiful, (Y/N), Alastor said. He couldn't take his eyes off of your dress, inspecting every inch and detail.

His dark-maroon suit fitted him splendidly, outlining his figure and looking marvelous on him. His hair was slicked back nicely, the monocle where it normally was.

You ran a hand up his ear, beaming from ear to ear. The dropped it to the white rose that was displayed on his chest, fondling it carefully.

"We're doing this." You breathed, lifting his hands to hold.

"We're doing this." He nodded, pulling you in for a hug. You stayed like that for quite some time before it was time for the actual vows and such; which neither of you were prepared for.

"I love you," you murmured, clutching his hand as you waited for the music cues.
He kissed your forehead and prepared to walk at his signal.

"I love you."

Finally, your time had come to shine.

It was a nice day, breezy and perfect for any outdoor activity. Which your wedding was.

It was in the forest, and someone had even gotten special trees that didn't look decaying and dead for the whole ordeal. Overall, it was beautiful and perfect.

Before you knew it, your feet carried you down the stone path to where almost every citizen in Hell awaited you.

More importantly, where Alastor awaited you.

Angel waved at you with one arm, holding a bouquet with the others. He beamed and looked at you with adoration. You winked at him at you got the alter, giving a thumbs up to anyone in the party.

Everyone sat in their seats at the pastors instructions, and to be honest, you missed everything he said. Some bible verses were probably thrown in, love quotes, whatever. You just couldn't stop looking in Alastors eyes, even when you were supposed to be turned to the pastor.

The time had come. The vows.

Alastor fumbled with a letter, holding up a golden ring with engraved designs and such. It was perfect, you decided.

He sniffed, taking out a hanker chief and wiping his nose.

"I told myself I wouldn't cry" he started, voice trembling. You 'awwed' with the rest of the crowd, and chuckled as well.

He breathed deeply and looked over the thing he had written, throwing it behind him and at Husk, who rolled his eyes and disposed of it.

"I'm just going to speak...to you," he said, cupping your cheek. Everything blurred around you, and you were locked in an inescapable stare-down with your soon-to-be-husband.

"(Y/N), I began my journey in Hell as a savage, ruthless ruler. I was insane, and beyond hope. Anybody could've told you. But, there was that faithful day when I showed up at the door of my newest project." He sniffed, regaining his composure.

"I don't think I could've loved you more then, or now. You were the most..." he searched for the words to truly express himself, wistfully cupping your other cheek. "Beautiful, strange, spunky, kind individual I think I've ever met."

"You told me, the night I proposed, that you missed the stars." He laughed loudly, smiling. "I'll be honest, in that moment, I couldn't care less about the stars missing above, but the one star that had walked beside me for years."

It was impossible to wipe the smile from your face; that hit harder then expected.

"And that's why I'm standing here today, to seal the deal. Because you are my star." he chuckled, wiping away tears.

"You get more amazing every day to me. And I truly don't know what I would ever do without you by my side. I am prepared to marry you today, to put this ring on your finger, and live with you for all eternity."

The world focused back in and he handed you the ring, closing your hand around it. Everything filtered in and out through your mind, too fast to comprehend.

You breathed, taking your ring from Angel behind you. It was time for your vow.

Nine months ago

"I-" you stopped, fiercely grabbing him with your arms and melting into him. "Of course Alastor! I do, yes!" You sobbed, shaking as he draped an arm across your back.
"I don't know how I could ever say no to that, Al." You breathed, tears subsiding.

"Thank you." Alastor mumbled in your ear, quietly slipping the ring onto your finger. You felt the coolness settle and nestle into its rightful home, vowing silently to never take it off. Not if you could help it.

"I love you. I love you." You echoed, peppering kisses wherever you could. He chuckled deeply, relaxing into the tree with you.
"One day we can see a night sky full of stars, I promise you." He muttered.

You shook your head in disbelief, sinking into his hold. "One day we will, but let's have tonight."

"Agreed."

"I love you, Alastor."

...

"Alastor." You began, overrun with emotions and just... the momentum of the moment. It was all so surreal.

"You've been by me..forever." You began, planning your words very carefully. "I've been through everything with one person, and thats you. You never left, never swayed. Faithful, to the last second."

"You are...everything to me." You breathed, eyes stinging with the familiar sign of water.

"We don't need stars, or anything else. We only need each other, and I need you." You breathed shakily, clutching his hand.
"I don't know if we ever will see a sky full of stars one day. I don't know if we will one day go to heaven. I don't know many thing, but I know one thing for absolute sure."

You put your ring into his hand, sliding it into the outstretched hand and closing it as he had done. A silent promise, to have and to hold.

"I know that no matter what, I will always love you."

The crowd clapped softly, echoing small praises about the air.

The pastor began.

"Repeat after me"

"I, (Y/N), take you, Alastor"

"To be my lawfully wedded husband"

"To be my lawfully wedded husband."

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. To love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us part."

"Now Alastor."

"I, Alastor, take you, (Y/N)"

"I, Alastor, take you, (Y/N)."

"To be my lawfully wedded wife"

"To be my lawfully wedded wife."

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. To love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us part."

"By the power vested in me, and by the Plain of Hell, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"You May now kiss the bride"

...

Hello. Yes, it's me! And it's also the end of this very long book.

It's been so amazing to do this with all of you, and all of your comments, votes, and reads make me live for this world!

I am currently working on a requests one-shots book, so please check that out! Also, I will be (in time) writing a new story. Please stay tuned for that.

Note* I will only be responding to comments on recent chapters in the next few weeks. I read all comments, and all of them put a smile on my face so do not hesitate to comment.

Love you all,

- Emma, or DeluxeYoyos.

A few thanks are in order.

PinkLady357 for helping me through every writers block, every stump in the road, and just...everything. They were inspired by me, and in turn, I was inspired by their inspiration. Truly, thank you my friend for your endless support and suggestion. Please go check out their amazing story!

gaenoodles thank you for...uhh...weird humor! Keeping me happy with your amazing comments. Thank you for your undying support, as well as frequent spelling errors :)

Edgyslushieguy56 one of my first supporters, I love her! She's always been there, every step of the way and never fails to surprise me. Go check out her story as well!

01SpiderQueen10 Damn, we made it this far. This person has the humor of a god, and I don't know how I would get through Avengers: End Game without them. They have their own very widely known oneshots book here, and what I consider to be one of the first very big Wattpad stories in the fandom! Bravo my friend.

A thanks to all my friends and artists on here, as I am only sane for them. Friends, it has truly been a blast working with you all.

Thank you, for everything.

- Emma, or DeluxeYoyos.

(2822 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 15K 25
[COMPLETE] (Commemorating 300 follower Milestone! Thank you Everyone ♡) [If you are not one for mystery and suggestive topics, please do not read thi...
118K 5.3K 49
Ok my amazing people~ this is the sequel to 'A summer in Gravity Falls' so....if you haven't read it yet....Read it now so you wouldn't be confused _...
38.7K 168 12
You read the title 😋 Btw leave requests on what you guys want!
1.1K 56 22
"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ." When her family abandoned her when she was just a toddler, she was taken in by the Ratri clan and never got th...