Obsession

By niyah_nychelle_

She was pretty and quiet until she got alone with her friends then she was wild and ratchet or as she would s... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19
20
21.
22
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.

24

1.4K 40 7
By niyah_nychelle_

The sound of birds chirping and loud moans filled the Ace house. It was Valentine's Day and the two were starting it off right. Raven had woken first and couldn't wait to get her hands on him. Rubbing and stroking him the way he liked it until he woke.

Her head was immaculate.

Stephen lie back while she worked her mouth on his pipe groaning and cussing every time it reached the back of her throat. He kept his eyes trained on her and so did she. The lust in their eyes was dangerous. 

Rolling over he took his position on top of her her baby bump not large enough to get in their way yet. He kissed her upon entry making her hiss. Ravens hands gravitated towards his back as usually scratching and clawing away at his brown skin.

The couple went at it switching positions frequently and making as much noise as possible. Raven reached her climax first then Stephen soon after, flopping on the bed beside her. They lay panting trying to catch their breath and cool down.

"Happy Valentine's Day." She said planting small kisses on his face making him chuckle.

"Yeah. Happy Valentine's Day baby."

He rolled over reaching into the nightstand to grab a Pandora bag.

"Open it."

She set up taking the items out. Necklace first, bracelet, anklet, dog tags and a new ring. Everything was so stunning.

She hadn't opened the ring box yet because she didn't want to disappoint herself. Her pandora bracelet was beautiful eight charms dangles effortlessly while he sat and described each one to her.

"So the note pad is love letter charm and I was corny as fuck when I first saw you in college and used to write you love letters but I was too scared to give them too you so I just left them in your building for the mailbox. The keys charm and the heart locket charm are because you have the key to my heart. And since you're always loosing shit we had to make spares so you have the keys to my heart."

She laughed.

"The Minnie and Mickey in the car is me running away with you. Us on our way to Cancun. The infinity sign is us forever. The baby carriage I probably should have just gave you three of those but umm. The fairytale crown is because you're my queen. I honestly don't know what I would do without you girl. And the last is the queen bee because no matter how much I think I run shit I don't. You run everything. The house, your business, the whole parenting thing, me."

He reached up to wipe her tears.

"I'm not crying you're crying."

He took the ring box opening it. The rock before her made her mouth drop. He was playing. There was no way this was going on her finger in public.

"What? Why? What's wrong with my ring?"

"Nothing but you deserve the best and the biggest. Now go get dressed so I can replace that old ring with this one."

"Baby stop playing."

"Go get that bag out the closet and meet me in the car."

"I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

"You can do it when we get there. Come on girl."

The two laughed and Raven hurriedly put her slippers on and grabbed the bag from the closet before heading out to the truck. Her bracelet and ankle dangled the whole way. Stephen came down after her locking the door and getting in.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it."

She nodded her head knowing that most of the day would probably be a secret. They had gotten rid of the kids last night and boy let me tell you. If she wasn't already pregnant she would have been by the end of the night.

The ride around the city was calming and Raven was beginning to doze off from their encounter this morning.

"Baby come on imma carry you up."

They had arrived at the four seasons in Atlanta and would be renewing their vows at Cascades Garden at the Atlanta botanical garden tonight. Stephen had canceled his business trips and meetings to make this day special for his lady.

Four o'clock had finally arrived and Raven was getting rushed around by her best friend and a few close friends from high school. Make up, hair, dress, crown. She felt like a princess all dolled up and iced out. The red bottoms she sported could give anyone a shoegasm and she loved those the most.

"I wish you'd sit still Ray I'm trying to finish your hair."

"Sorry... I'm just so excited."

"I'm excited too. You finally look happy."

"The fact that you hid this for months is crazy V, you can't hold shit in."

The two laughed and Victoria stared in admiration at Raven through the mirror. Her friend was finally happy but for how long? At what cost?

"All finished."

Raven stared in awe she hadn't felt this pretty in months despite her trying to keep herself up lately. As Victoria placed the crown on her head the water works began.

"Oh no you don't bitch. I worked to hard."

Her friend Taz said making everyone in the room laugh.

"Ok ok I won't I'm sorry."

Taz made her way over and wiped her face.

"Take a breath, calm down, it's ok."

She did as told then stood hugging her friends. They all meant so much to her.

"Get it together bitch."

Her bridesmaids began to leave the room as the music began to play. She was renewing her vows and the pregnancy emotions were beginning to get to her again.

She patted her stomach to calm the baby before singing to herself. She was upset and nervous was hell. What if she got to the alter and said no this time? What if someone actually objected to their marriage? Anything could happen at this moment. She tried to focus on the music as her stomach began to do flips and breed butterflies.

As she walked farther down she locked eyes with her father in the front row. He smiled but it was the smile he would give when he knew something and had something planned.

This vow renewal wouldn't go as planned. Standing at the alter Stephen began to tear up. She was beautiful and the scenery behind her made her look even better. She was the only person on earth at this moment. He could feel his homeboys rubbing his back while Raven wiped the tears from his eyes.

How could you not love this woman?

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony" Pastor Kim Brown spoke

The area grew quiet as Stephen stared at Raven lovingly. Her father stared with so much hatred he could possibly muster up.

"Who gives this bride to this Groom in marriage?"

Raven turned to her father and just shook his head.

"There's no way in hell Ray I don't even know why you invited me knowing I was gonna say no."

She knew it.

"I invited you because I finally want you to be apart of something important to me seeing as tho you've never been there."

"Miss me with that shit man I'm out."

He walked out leaving everyone speechless and raven running back to her dressing room. Her bridesmaids followed. Stephen stood heartbroken. He felt for Ray everything in her corner wasn't a hundred percent and he was trying to change that.

Moments later police officers walked up looking for him.

"Stephen Ace?"

"That's me but this isn't really a good time officers."

"Can you but your hands behind your back for me?"

"Why? I didn't do shit."

"Just do as he says son." His father says to him.

Stephen does as says. While doing so his wife makes her way back into the garden just as the finish putting the handcuffs on him.

This day couldn't possibly get any worse.

"Why are you arresting him?"

"Sorry to ruin your wedding day ma'am but we have some questions for Mr.Ace down at the station if you could just step aside."

"No I can't. I'm his wife Raven Ace and I want to know what charges are being pressed against him."

The officer shook his head.

"Mrs. Raven we've been looking for you for a long time."

"Stephen Ace you are under arrest for the kidnapping and rape of Raven Ace. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney if you can not afford.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 17.4K 25
"You can't see the future. I might have a chance. You don't know for sure." He mumbled, making her expression soften. "M-my mom used to tell me t-tha...
314 2 12
A group of friends are exploring sexually with themselves or with each other but also have to deal with many situations where they must fight for the...
613 56 27
His hands. The thing she hated most was when she started craving his touch. She'd would even go so far to admit that she worshipped his hands. Cruel...
14.5K 1.4K 42
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒍 𝒀𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒗 ~She is the light, the luminary divine. Her presence brought solace to many. She is a like a radiant star. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗𝒂 𝑹𝒂𝒋 �...