Adopted || 1D (EDITING)

By SmileForNiallx

((guys this is terrible and in the process of being severely edited so it probably won't make a lot of sense... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 21

7.5K 123 7
By SmileForNiallx

"LEE LEE GET UP! WE HAVE A LONG DRIVE!" Louis bursts into my room yelling. 

"Go away." 

"What? You don't want to meet your long lost sisters? Well okay then..." he starts to walk out. I shoot up in bed. 

"The girls are home from camp?" I ask. He grins and nods. 

"So if you want to see them I suggest you get your lazy bum out of bed and get in the car before I leave you here." 

"Aren't the boys coming?" I ask confused. He shakes his head. 

"Mum thinks it's good if we just have some family time without the lads. Just her, Dad, the girls, and us." 

"Okay." I get up and go to my closet to find something to wear.

I would miss Niall while we're gone, but I really wanted to meet my sisters. Besides it would give me a break from being in this house all the time with so many guys. It gets exhausting. I need a chance to breathe.

"THE LOUIS MOBILE IS LEAVING!" 

"Calm down. I'm almost done," I shoo him off as I grab my phone. Lou told me to pack a bag of clothes because he wasn't sure how long we would stay. I hop into the passenger seat and smile at him. 

"Ready now?" 

"Ready!" 

He sighs and pulls out of the driveway. It was a three hour drive, so we had a long way to go. Brother and sister stuck in a car for three hours together doesn't sound fun and relaxing, no matter what the situation is.

In the first ten minutes we were already arguing over the radio stations. We kept clicking it back and forth until I yelled at him to focus on the road before he killed us. He eventually stopped and let me listen to what I wanted. Victory. 

Sometime during those long three hours I fell asleep and I woke up to find Louis's disgusting socks on my face. 

"LOUIS!" 

"What?" he asks smirking. 

"WHY ARE YOUR SOCKS ON MY FACE?!" 

"I put em there." 

"WHY?!" He shrugs. I stare at him, disgusted. I roll down the window and pick his socks up with two fingers, holding them as far from my body as possible. I flung them out the window and rolled it back up. He looks at me while still trying to keep his eyes on the road. His jaw was hanging open while I just smirked. 

"You did not just throw my socks out the window..." 

"But...I did...." 

He shakes his head. "You're buying me new socks," he mumbles. 

"Nah, I'm okay." I smile, proud of my accomplishment. He mutters colorful words while I blast up the radio to the highest setting. I start dancing like a crazy person and Louis stares at me like I'm insane. "EYES ON THE ROAD!" I scream. Once he returns his attention I continue to dance. 

"You're a freak." 

"Thank you." 

"Anytime." 

~~~~~~

"MOTHER WE'RE HOME!" Louis yells obnoxiously when we reach the door. Jay appears moments later smiling wide at us. Mark wasn't far behind. I smile at them as they both hug each of us. We talk for a bit until I spot four sets of eyes peeking out from behind the staircase. Jay follows my gaze and smiles. 

"Girls come meet your sister and say hello to your brother. You haven't been home for a while now. Come on," Jay says waving them over.

They each bounce over to us, smiling. Louis hugs each of them and they all introduce themselves to me. I thought they were adorable and I was glad to have them as my sisters. 

Over dinner they tell us all about their time at camp. 

"There was this one time, oh gosh, there was literally maple syrup all over the mess hall. They made us stay and clean and there was still bees and flies swarming every meal after that," Lottie tells us. We all chuckle. 

"Daisy is so messy! Her stuff was all over my area in the cabin!" Phoebe complains. 

"It was not! That was you!" Daisy shoots back. 

"And Lottie was in lo-" Fizzy starts to say teasingly, but Lottie covers her mouth with her hand to stop her. I raise an eyebrow and smile at her. Lottie's cheeks flush red. 

"Don't say it," she warns her sister. Fizzy giggles. 

"Whatever you say." She rolls her eyes. "But anyways, we met alot of friends...and some we got their numbers..." Fizzy nudges Lottie. Lottie elbows her back harder. Fizzy does the same and they end up practically hitting each other.

"Girls..." Mark warns. They both stop with mischievous grins on their faces. 

"So what have you two been up to? Busy life in London?" Jay asks, smiling at me and Louis. We both turn to each other at the same time. 

"LEAH HAS A BOFRIEND!" he shouts out, grinning. My face turns red. 

"Oh, that's nice. Who is it?" Jay asks. 

"Niallllllll," Louis answers for me in a fake girly voice. I slap his arm. 

"Shut up." 

"No," he says, lightly slapping me back.  "She also got signed," he adds with a smirk. I smile shyly and look at my lap. 

"Honey that's wonderful!" Jay says. 

"Good job! We didn't know you were a great singer," Mark says smiling widely at me. I shrug. 

"I didn't think I was," I admit. 

"Did you call your parents back in America to tell them yet?" Jay asks me as she takes a bite of dinner. 

"I was planning to today actually but then I found out the girls were coming home," I say smiling at them. They grin back. 

"Oh, nonsense. You should call them right now. They need to know about this right away," Jay says, jumping up from her seat and grabbing the house phone from its charger stand. She hands it to me. I smile. 

"I can wait until we're finished eating," I insist, putting the phone on the table beside me. Jay sighs. 

"Okay. But tell them soon, okay?" 

"Okay," I say nodding. 

We continue eating and talking. I find to really like my sisters. They're all incredibly nice and sweet. I just feel like I've missed out on so much. After we finish eating, laughing, and catching up I head up to the guest room I would be staying in for the night.

By now it's nearly eight o'clock so I shower and change into sweatpants and a cami I packed. I sit on my bed cross-legged and stare at my phone sitting in front of me. I hadn't talked to my adopted parents since they sent me here. It's really only been a couple of weeks but I felt bad for not making an effort to contact them and was a bit scared that they would be angry with me. 

I sigh and pick up my phone, dialing my home number and listening to it ring. 

"Leah! How are you honey? How's England? Everything going okay? Do you need to come home? I hope nothing's wrong..." my mother babbles on and on before I even get two words in. I chuckle. 

"Mom...Mom I'm fine. Everything is great here. I miss you and Dad, but I have some news to share." 

I hear as my mother calls to my dad, telling him to get on the other line so we could all talk at the same time. After saying hello to him I take a deep breath and prepare to tell them my big news. 

"Okay. So Niall found out I like to sing. He thought I was good so he decided to tell management and I sang for Simon Cowell. He gave me a record deal," I say excitedly, waiting for their reactions. I hear my mom squeal with delight while my dad congratulated me. I smiled. 

"That's wonderful news! Oh my gosh I can't believe it! You know, I always thought you had a talent. Remember? I used to tell you all the time how you were my little angel because you sang like one and then one day when you were sixteen you just got so mad when I called you that and then..." she goes on and on and on. I swear, if I let her, my mom could ramble on for days at a time. 

"Oh! And don't think that I'm clueless to this world! I've been hearing some things on that radio station all the young people like....One day I heard them mention your name," she says knowingly.

"I hear my daughter has a new boyfriend. Were you planning to tell us?" my dad asks in a half-serious half-joking tone of voice. I giggle and blush at the same time. 

"It's Niall. And yes, I would have told you. I was getting to that," I say, smiling at myself.

"Well, I'm sure he's a good guy. Besides, there's always Louis there to protect you, right?" my dad jokes. I chuckle. 

"Yes. He's definitely good at that."

We talk for a while more about what was happening at home and how I was liking my biological family and all that. It wasn't until eleven that I realized the time. I told my parents I had to go and went to bed. 

****

As I packed up my clothes from the night before I hear a knock on the guest bedroom door. "Come in!" I call over the music playing from my phone. I was dancing around when Lottie walked in. She laughed. 

"Wow. I have a weird sister." 

"Yup, you do. What's up?" I ask, plopping down on the bed. She sighs and sits next to me. 

"So this might be a little weird..." she starts. “But I've never had a big sister to talk to, and I've got some stuff going on." I smile. 

"I'm here if you need anything." 

"Okay. So at camp...I met this guy....and I really like him....but I don't know if I'll ever see him again." She bites her lip. "I usually don't bother people with my teenage girl problems like this," she chuckles. "But I figured you would have better advice to give me, more experience, than Fizzy or my friends would." 

"What else are big sisters for?" I ask smiling at her. She smiles back. We were having one of those sister moments. A moment I've never gotten to experience before. I've always wanted a little sister to talk to. To give advice to. To protect. And now I have one. In fact, I have four.

"I think what you should do is try to keep in touch with him if you really like him. You have his number?" She nods. "Then text him. Call him. Find out about him, see if he has a twitter or a Skype or something. But if you really want to see him again, don't let him go. Don't let him slip away that easily," I say with a wink. She smiles gratefully at me. 

"Thank you. You helped a lot." 

I shrug. "No big deal. I'm always here if you need me." I smile at her and she wraps her arms around me in a hug that I wasn't expecting. I hugged her back as a warm feeling spread through me. 

I wish I knew about my siblings before. I mean, sure, Carly is like a sister to me. A lot of people say that about their best friends. But it can't truly compare to having a real brother or sister. Even if they haven't been there for your whole life and haven't been around to grow up together, it's still unexplainable. The bond that siblings share is something that I never thought I would feel. And I like it. I like the way that I could instantly become best friends with my sisters and even Louis. It's because we're family. We may not seem like it, but we really are one big family. And I definitely love my family. 

AUTHORS NOTE
AWWW :3 ok so i was lookin stuff up about lou's sisters for this chapt and it said something like he has FIVE sisters??? Georgia Austin is one of them? idk i probably heard that awhile ago but forgot or something.  But yeah idk how i didn't know he had 5 XD i thought he just had four. Oh well. lets just say i made it up to fit the story line eh? ;D besides i would feel bad if he had SIX sisters in this story XD like serously, thats seven kids for Jay and Mark. Like friggin john and kate plus 8 goin on here XD JUST KIDDING. so yeah in this book Lou's sisters are just Daisy, Phoebe, Lottie, Fizzy, and Leah :) sorry bout that lil confuzzlation there hahaha OH and you may want to re read the whole leah-lottie advice thing ;) THAT ADVICE THAT LEAH GAVE MIGHT BE IMPORTANT LATER ON. it might...idk yet tho :P cuz i havent written it XD "But if you really want to see him again, don't let him go. Don't let him slip away that easily"
 hehehe ;) sorry for the long wait but LWWY MUSIC VID CAME OUT TODAY so i thought this would be a special present to celebrate XD so right now intead of doing French homework I'm writing this chapter for you lovely poptarts and listening to LWWY on replay<3 love you guysss<3333 byee C:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 13.4K 61
I know what you're thinking. Another Adopted by One Direction story? But I promise, this one is different. You've probably heard that before, huh? We...
103K 3.1K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
174K 5K 32
Zoe Malik has now reached the age of fifteen. She will face happiness, but sadness. She's growing up and no matter what her brothers say she will adv...
1.7M 44.2K 53
Lily. An innocent, sweet, six year old little girl with a past that she doesn't deserve. Abused by her father, put into the most terrible orphanage...