I Love You Dangerously

By purplekookie09

As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his... More

CHAPTER 1: THE END TO A NEW BEGINNING
Chapter 2: RANDOM DIGITS
CHAPTER 3: MASTER
CHAPTER 4: MIDNIGHT'S EYE
CHAPTER 5: GUNS N' MONEY
CHAPTER 6: DISGUST
CHAPTER 7: THE WALK
CHAPTER 9: CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM
CHAPTER 10: HOSEOK
CHAPTER 11: HOSEOK 2
CHAPTER 12: WHO ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 13: HIM
CHAPTER 14: NOT EASY
CHAPTER 15: BIRTH OF CHAOS
CHAPTER 16: DON'T MESS WITH TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER 17: WELCOME TO THE GANG
CHAPTER 18: DON'T HURT ME
CHAPTER 19: GOOD MORNING
CHAPTER 20: DO YOU LIKE ME?
CHAPTER 21: TICKLE
CHAPTER 22: OPINIONS IN DIFFERENT STORIES
CHAPTER 23: PILLOWTALK
CHAPTER 24: DON'T DENY
CHAPTER 25: HIDDEN EYES
CHAPTER 26: JEALOUS?
CHAPTER 27: BACK TO WORK
CHAPTER 28: JOIN ME
CHAPTER 29: FIND HER
CHAPTER 30: DEAD?
CHAPTER 31: JIMIN AND LISA
CHAPTER 32: OFFER
CHAPTER 33: UNREQUITED
CHAPTER 34: TAKE CARE OF YOU
CHAPTER 35: I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I NEED YOU
CHAPTER 36: DRUNKEN KISS
CHAPTER 37: WAKE UP
CHAPTER 38: BEACH?! BITCH
CHAPTER 39: YACHT
CHAPTER 40: I'LL COME BACK
CHAPTER 41: UNDER YOUR CAPTIVITY
CHAPTER 42: CLOSE TO ESCAPING
CHAPTER 43: HER STORY
CHAPTER 44: FOUND
CHAPTER 45: SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER 46:I MISSED YOU, FATHER
CHAPTER 47:DAY ONE
CHAPTER 48: RUN AWAY WITH YOU
CHAPTER 49: HANG ON
CHAPTER 50: INTO THE WOODS
CHAPTER 51: TIME IS TICKING
CHAPTER 52: MISTAKEN
CHAPTER 53: BLUR
CHAPTER 54: ARE WE GOING TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS?
CHAPTER 55: CAN'T GET OVER YOU
CHAPTER 56: FAMILIAR NAMES
CHAPTER 57: ALWAYS IN MY HEART
CHAPTER 58: YOU?!

CHAPTER 8:BE FINE

15.8K 699 144
By purplekookie09

"It's good that we found you, Jeon Jungkook." The other guy plastered an evil smile.

Jungkook sighed, "What do you want?"

"Our mother DIED because of you! Don't you have mercy?!"

He stopped for a second, released a dark chuckle, "Oh that, didn't know she was involved in the bombing of the bank a few weeks ago." He rolled his eyes.

"You fucking monster!" The unknown male lunged at him and they fought.

The guy with him held Taehyung captive "You can't escape can you?" He taunted.

"Don't you fucking touch him!" He screamed as he was trying to dodge the knife.

Taehyung barked and tried to break free but the grip gets tighter.

"Haha you'll be mine now just so you-" the man was interrupted by his sudden outburst as the wolf tackled the man and barked loudly at him.

"M-Mommy?" He pissed his pants due to fear.

He ate the man and ripped him into pieces, the organs spilled out of his body as his teeth are big and sharp.

Furthermore his head and limbs got decapitated.

On the other hand, the guy aimed for his abdomen and stabbed him.

Jungkook fell on the ground, wounded.

"Good boy," he spoke, bleeding badly.

'That son of a bitch!' The hybrid glared at the stranger.

The stranger stood over him, giving a look of victory.

"It seems like I'll end this, if only you acted nicely and gave us the money." He brought the knife closer to his heart until Taehyung grabbed the man from behind, causing his spine to break.

I'm telling you, he's teeth are very powerful and with little effort, he can break someone's bones.

"Ah!" The stranger cried as he felt his backbone.

Taehyung pounced on the man and instead of going for his organs like the other guy, he went for the head and neck.

The guy's head was no longer to be seen, instead blood follows from where he was decapitated.

If anyone were to pass by this scenario, they'd be terrified, no body would want to see a headless dead body and organs displayed on the ground.

He ran to Jungkook to see that he has a large stab wound on his abdomen.

'I should just leave him here, and in that way I'll escape this place forever,' he huffed as he walked away from the severely wounded mafia boss.

But then something made him halt in his tracks, he looked back at Jungkook with heavy eyes, he wasn't sure what made him stop but he knew that if he wouldn't help Jungkook, he'd go crazy.

'Maybe if I turn myself into a human,' he thought to himself 'I can carry him to his home.'

'No, he might wake up and see me. Think Taehyung, think!'

'Oh! I know!' He dragged Jungkook by tugging on his sleeveless shirt but he tore the shirt and created a small wound on his shoulder.

'Shit! It seems like I have to turn into a human then,' without wasting time, he transformed himself into a boy.

"Let's see, how do we do this?" He needed to act fast for Jungkook might die of blood loss.

He carried him, piggyback ride style.

"Just hang on, Jungkook," he told.

He ran to the house in full speed. Did I mention that speed like lightning is included in the package regardless of what species he is?

As he arrived at the mansion, Jungkook's still unconscious so he carried him to his/their room.

He laid him on the bed, the first thing he did was to call out for the maids.

"Someone, please help!" He shouted.

He looked down and he realised that he's half naked so he found an oversized sweater and wore it.

"What happe- Oh Mr. Jeon!" The maid said.

"Help! He's deeply wounded!" Taehyung frantically ordered as he got a nearby towel to stop the blood from flowing.

The maid immediately left the room to get the doctor and yes, he has a private doctor.

A few minutes later, the doctor and nurses came running into the room.

"Hi! What shall I do for him to recover?"

"I'm Kim Seokjin, his doctor. It's a good thing you called me immediately and it was smart that you put pressure into his wound. Now, let's see, please move aside."

Taehyung moved aside as Jin examined Jungkook.

"The bleeding stopped, however we may need to stitch this wound and clean it. For you, just stay here with him. May I ask who you are and what's your relationship with him?"

"Umm.." he couldn't speak, he doesn't even know what their relationship was, he can't say that he's his pet, that would sound weird.

"I found him deeply wounded. It doesn't matter who I am." He answered meekly.

He didn't pry deeper so he just nodded.

Some time passed and they were done with stitching the wound up.

"Doc, when will he wake up?" Worriedly he asked.

"He'll wake up soon, don't worry! He's a strong guy and for sure he's just resting." Jin assured Taehyung by putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you, doctor." He bowed.

"Just call me Jin." He winked

Jin was about to leave when Taehyung called him " Jin, I have one more thing, when you talk with him, don't mention me."

"Weird request but I'll do as you wish" he told him before he left.

Taehyung sat at the chair beside the bed.

"Please wake up, I need you." Tears fell out as he said the last word.

He held his hand firmly and watched his sleeping face.

"Don't worry, you'll be okay," he muttered , feeling ablaze of concern, despite strongly disliking him,

Once said to Jungkook, a wide grin was plastered on his face.

'He heard me?' He was panicking on the inside just thinking about it.

"Ugh," As Jungkook was about to wake up, Taehyung quickly transformed himself into a wolf.

He woke up, with a smile on his face. 'I swear if he heard it,' he prayed that he didn't hear anything.

How he got here and who brought him didn't concern him anymore based on the smile of his face.

"Tae?" He called out.

"You know what, I had an awesome dream, I dreamt that there was an angelic deep voice saying that I'll be okay. Though I didn't see his face but he must be an angel. It's so strange but I wish it wasn't a dream."

'He heard it?! And he wasn't mad? Must I tell you that it's not a dream?' Embarrassed, he hid his head.

[MEANWHILE AT ???]

"What? Did they kill him?" A lady with a fur coat asked her assistant.

"U-Unfortunately they were found dead. We were expecting to see Jungkook's body but instead we saw Ilsung and Sang-chul dead."

"Ugh!! You complete fucking morons!" she shouted while she threw papers.

"M-Miss?" Her assistant timidly called her.

"He should've died but those useless pieces of shit ruined it!"

"I-I'm so-"

"GET OUT! I don't want to see you now!" She pointed to the door.

"B-Bu-" she spoke

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!" She swung a punch on her face which caused her to bruise and hurriedly exited.

For she was boiling in anger, she demonically screamed and threw some books on the ground, not to mention that she smashed a few expensive vases into a thousand pieces.

"You'll be dead soon, just like the way you killed my father," in full rage she emptily threatened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 10.6K 27
Jeon Jungkook is a proud owner of a successful fashion company in seoul. The man is known for his serious and unbreakable character. The only witness...
67.1K 3.3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
247K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
110K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...