Thunder Roars || LOK Mako x OC

By lqvely_luna

Lei, granddaughter of the late Azula, has been trained as a firebender since she was a little girl and was ta... More

The Thunder Roars: Intro
Book 1 ~ Chapter 1
Book 1 ~ Chapter 2
Book 1 ~ Chapter 3
Book 1 ~ Chapter 4
Book 1 ~ Chapter 5
Book 1 ~ Chapter 6
Book 1 ~ Chapter 7
Book 1 ~ Chapter 8
Book 1 ~ Chapter 9
Book 1 ~ Chapter 10
Book 1 ~ Chapter 11
Book 1 ~ Chapter 12
Book 1 ~ Chapter 13
Book 1 ~ Chapter 14
Book 1 ~ Chapter 15
Book 1 ~ Chapter 16
Book 1 ~ Chapter 17
Book 1 ~ Chapter 18
Book 1 ~ Chapter 19
AUTHORS NOTE: Link to ATLA Comic
Book 1 ~ Chapter 20
Book 1 ~ Chapter 21
Book 1 ~ Chapter 22
Book 1 ~ Chapter 23
Book 1 ~ Chapter 25
Book 1 ~ Chapter 26
Book 1 ~ Chapter 27
Book 1 ~ Chapter 28
Book 1 ~ Chapter 29
Book 1 ~ Chapter 30
Book 1 ~ Chapter 31
AUTHORS NOTE: 5 day break
Book 1 ~ Chapter 32
Book 1 ~ Chapter 33
Book 1 ~ Chapter 34
Book 2 ~ Chapter 1
Book 2 ~ Chapter 2
Book 2 ~ Chapter 3
Book 2 ~ Chapter 4
Book 2 ~ Chapter 5
Book 2 ~ Chapter 6
Book 2 ~ Chapter 7
Book 2 ~ Chapter 8
Book 2 ~ Chapter 9
Book 2 ~ Chapter 10
Book 2 ~ Chapter 11
Book 2 ~ Chapter 12
Book 2 ~ Chapter 13
Book 2 ~ Chapter 14
Book 2 ~ Chapter 15
Book 2 ~ Chapter 16
Book 2 ~ Chapter 17
Book 3 ~ Chapter 1
Book 3 ~ Chapter 2
Book 3 ~ Chapter 3
Book 3 ~ Chapter 4
Book 3 ~ Chapter 5
Book 3 ~ Chapter 6
Book 3 ~ Chapter 7
Book 3 ~ Chapter 8
Book 3 ~ Chapter 9
Book 3 ~ Chapter 10
Book 3 ~ Chapter 11
Book 3 ~ Chapter 12
Book 3 ~ Chapter 13
Book 3 ~ Chapter 14
Book 3 ~ Chapter 15
Book 3 ~ Chapter 16
Book 3 ~ Chapter 17
Book 4 ~ Chapter 1
Book 4 ~ Chapter 2
Book 4 ~ Chapter 3
Book 4 ~ Chapter 4
~ One Year Anniversary ~
Q&A
Book 4 ~ Chapter 5
Book 4 ~ Chapter 6
Book 4 ~ Chapter 7
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Book 4 ~ Chapter 8
Book 4 ~ Chapter 9
Book 4 ~ Chapter 10
Book 4 ~ Chapter 11
Book 4 ~ Chapter 12
Book 4 ~ Chapter 13
Book 4 ~ Chapter 14
Book 4 ~ Chapter 15
THANK YOU FOR 1M!
Book 4 ~ Chapter 16
Book 4 ~ Chapter 17
Book 5 ~ Chapter 1

Book 1 ~ Chapter 24

18.2K 498 58
By lqvely_luna

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
LEIs POV

It was sundown, Korra and Tenzin weren't back yet from City Hall. After talking to Mako, I went to ny room, to read the letter addressed to me. It was just Lord Zuko asking me how I was and what I have done so far. I wrote to him and sent the letter to the white lotus members so they could send it to the fire nation. As of the moment, Asami and I were walking around the perimeter island, and we were talking. It was slightly dark, so I had an open blue flame in my hand to light the way.

"I've got to ask, does Korra really like Mako?" Asami asked curiously.

"I can't answer that question," I replied. Asami rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on, please," Asami pleaded. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Asami, if you want to know, you gotta ask Korra yourself," I said, and she pouted.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll make sure Korra stays in her lane," I said, and she smiled.

We were now walking on the path back to the courtyard. It was silent for a few moments until Asami spoke up.

"Do you think Mako likes Korra?" Asami asked softly.

"What? Why would you ask that? He loves you," I said. Asami frowned.

"There are times, when all he talks about is Korra. And I'm afraid that he'll leave me," Asami said softly. I sighed and stopped walking. Asami stopped and looked at me.

"Asami, Mako loves you, whether you're his girlfriend or his friend, you will always have a special place in his heart. He won't leave you. And also, you have new friends including me, Korra, Bolin, and everyone else," I said softly. Asami smiled lightly.

"Thanks, Lei," Asami said. I smiled.

"Remember what I said, alright?" I said. She nodded.

We arrived at the courtyard and saw everyone gathered around Oogie and Tenzin. Asami and I immediately approached the group. Everyone was here except Korra.

"Where's Korra?" I asked, Tenzin gave me a worried look.

"I think you should all look for her, she ran off when we arrived. She needs you all, you're her friends after all," Tenzin said.

I looked at Asami, Bolin and Mako. We all decided to go around the island in search for Korra. We looked everywhere in the inner part of the island, and now we were searching the perimeter of the island. It was already night fall, and we were still searching.

"Korra? You out here?" Mako called.

"KORRRRAAAAAAA!" Bolin shouted.

Pabu ran ahead, and when we caught up to him, we saw Korra sitting on the edge of the cliff. Her eyes were swollen so she was probably crying.

"There you are," Bolin said. I approached Korra, and I was standing right beside her.

"Are you alright?" Mako asked softly.

"I'm fine," Korra replied.

"Come on, What's wrong," Mako asked. I put my hand on her shoulder, and she turned to me.

"You can tell us anything, Korra, we're your friends," I said softly. She sighed.

"How am I supposed to save this city if I can't even airbend? I'm the worst Avatar ever! I just feel alone," Korra said emotionally.

"Well, that's nonsense! You're amazing!" Asami said.

"Aang didn't master all the elements right away, he was just a kid," Mako said.

"And He wasn't alone, he had his friends to help him. Look, our ring may be shut down, but we're still a team," Bolin said.

"The new team Avatar!" Bolin added. I smiled.

"We're here for you, Korra, through every battle you face, every enemy you fight, we'll be right by your side," I said.

"And we can save the city, together," Mako said, as everyone huddled their hand in the middle.

"Yeah, Let's do it," Korra said excitedly, as she put her hand in the middle.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Meelo said, as he came out from nowhere, and farted on our hands. Everyones eyes widened, including mine.

"Wait, what are we doing?" Meelo asked, Everyone laughed.

We all went to the courtyard, as we gazed upon the view of the beautiful city.

"Republic City! Get ready for team Avatar!" Bolin exclaimed.

"Where's Asami?" I asked, as we all looked around.

Suddenly, the garage door opened revealing a Sato Mobile. It drove so fast right in front of us. We saw the driver and it was Asami.

"Will this do?" Asami asked.

Mako took a seat next to Asami on the driver's seat. While, I sat in between Korra and Bolin, at the back. The car was very wide, so we had a lot of space. Once, we were all inside, Asami drove forward as we made our way into the city. We drove through every street, waiting for anyone who needs our help.

"My dad had police scanners on all his cars, I guess, now, I know why," Asami said.

Suddenly, the police radio turned on.

"Calling all units, level 4 alert, jailbreak at headquarters, officers down, electrocuted, chi blockers and equalists are still armed and dangerous, I repeat level 4 alert," the police offer said.

Suddenly, a truck and a few motors passed by right in front of us at such a fast speed.

"Hey! That's them!" Mako said.

"Let's get them!" Korra said.

Asami immediately turned left, and drove as fast as she could as she had the wheel. They were way ahead of us. We were driving from the opposite way, so there were a few cars in our way. Asami was able to dodge one of the cars, but she hit one of them. We were about to catch up to them until a truck was blocking our way.

"Korra! Bolin! Give me a ramp! Now!" Asami shouted.

Korra and Bolin, made a ramp together by using their earthbending. The ramp emerged from the ground, and we were driving straight to it. We had a rough landing, but we were able to catch up to the equalists. There were five motors ahead of us, and I stood up from my seat and hit one of them with lightning. Mako did the same with the other motor. Bolin started shooting earth spikes at the third motot with a constant speed, and he was able to flat the tires. There was two left right ahead of us, I was about to shoot lightning at them, until they blocked all our visions with smoke. It was foggy, and I couldn't see a thing. I immediately put on my goggles and I could see that the equalists made a sharp turn to the right. Asami had goggles as well, and she was able to spot the turn.

"Quick! Help me make this turn!" Asami shouted.

Korra immediately used her earthbending to create a curved wall, allowing us to ride against it and make the turn.

"They don't know we made the turn," Asami said.

"Get ready," Asami added.

Asami immediately drove forward, hitting the remaining equalist bikes. Unfortunately, the two equalists got on the hood of the sato mobile. Mako and I stood up, he shot a blazing ring at one of them, while I shot lightning at the other. The first one was able to trap Mako's hands, and the second one made it to the back of the car. The second one chi blocked Bolin's arm. Asami was able to use her glove to electrocute the second one, as he fell to the backseat. The first one still had Mako's hands trapped, so I sent lightning at him, making him fall to the backseat as well. We were behind the truck, and Asami was still trying to catch up to it.

"If you could get us to the side of the truck, Mako and I can hit it with lightning," I said.

Asami accelerated, and we were able to catch up to the truck. We were right beside the truck, and together, Mako and I hit it with lightning, causing the car to drift and crash to the side of the road. Asami stopped the car right beside it. We huddled all the equalists together. Soon, a few reporters and photographers gathered around us, and took our pictures. Moments later, Tarlock's police task force arrived. Korra had told me about we had said to her about her airbending when they were at City Hall. Tarlock approached us, while I stood by Korra.

"Avatar Korra, what do you think you're doing?" Tarlock asked angrily.

"Oh hey, Tarlock, nice of you to finally arrive, here are the escaped convicts we caught for you," Korra smirked. Tarlock glared at Korra.

"What you did was tear up the city, and beat the real authorities from the pursuit in these criminals," Tarlock spat.

"Hmm, that's funny, I haven't seen your task force or the cops the whole time. If it wasn't for team Avatar, they would've gotten away," Korra threw back.

"This is your last warning, stay out of my way," Tarlock warned, and walked away with his task force.

✨•~~~~~~~~•✨
AUTHORs NOTE:
This chapter was edited but nothing from the storyline has been changed.

PUBLISHED: May 14, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.1K 17
[Zuko x Oc] Aang has finally mastered waterbending but now it's time to learn earthbending. Finding a master for Aang requires everyone to work toget...
200K 6.6K 28
"WHEN FIRE MEETS FATE" Princess Daiyin of the Fire Nation has been chosen to train the new Avatar in her fire bending skills. The rather practical, s...
93.6K 1.9K 19
You're the daughter of the beifong's and sister to toph. When toph was born your parents put you in training to protect her but as she grew up, you k...
92K 2K 20
Earth, Fire, Air & Water When I was a boy, My father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War...