Love Me Now

By arielle_cherise

Follow Kyaih on her journey of love and friendship. Book 1 published of the Love Me series. *COMPLETED* More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
A/N
XXI
Applications
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
More Spin-offs?
A/N

VIII

6.2K 228 131
By arielle_cherise

Same Day
Houston, Texas
Summers' Residence
4:40 p.m

"Mama get this woman away from me!", I groaned.

"Kyaih stop it.", Kai laughed.

"No! I'm pretty sure everybody and they mama tired of hearing about they honeymoon. Literally they mama cause I know for a fact mine is.", I snapped.

"It is very disrespectful to interrupt somebody when they're talking.", Valarie said twirling her hair.

"I don't give a fuck. It is very disrespectful that your talking to me after you just sucked dick.", I said making everybody stifle a laugh.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"That's exactly what I thought. Stop fucking talking to me if I ain't speak to you directly.", I spat.

"Yaya upstairs before OP get called.", mama said calmly.

"Kai fifteen minutes.", I said knowing she knew what I meant.

She had me fucked up if she thought we was gon be buddy buddy. Bitch I don't fucking like you.

"Kayden!", I screamed walking up the stairs.

He was in his room either on his phone or playing his game. I swear he so luck that bitch didn't have a son cause if she did we'd all be in trouble.

"Wassup?", he said peaking his head out.

"My room fifteen minutes.", I said opening my room door.

Even though I had my own place, I still had a room over here. Mama said whenever I felt homesick or was ready to move out of my apartment I could stay with her.

But I've been staying with her my whole life so I feel like she needs space from me.

Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, I decided to bother Kyree.

<<<<<••••••••>>>>>>

Friend🤤😊

Wyd?

Sent at 5:25 p.m.

Nun. Wbu?

Sent at 5:27 p.m.

Mini family reunion🤦‍♀️

Sent at 5:28 p.m.

I take it you
not enjoying
yourself. 🤔😭

Sent at 5:31 p.m.

Nope. I might
go to jail today. No
biggie though.

Sent at 5:32 p.m.

I got yo bail money
ready. Just lmk

Sent at 5:33 p.m.

Ohhhh shit.
You a real one😂😂

Sent at 5:34 p.m.

No doubt. But nah
fr whoever you bout
to put your hands on
don't.

Sent at 5:35 p.m.

No promises friend.

Sent at 5:36 p.m.

<<<<<<••••••••>>>>>>

Setting my phone in my lap, I watched as Kayden and Kai walked in my room. Before he could close the door, Becky popped up in the door.

"Get the fuck out!", we groaned at the same time.

"Ugh rude! I don't get treated like this at home.", she scoffed.

"Well honey boo boo you not at home.", Kayden said.

"Nobody was talking to you.", she said rolling her eyes. Now it was time for me to jump in.

"Baby girl you not gon speak to my brother like that. I suggest you walk yo anorexic ass outta my room and back down them damn stairs.", I said tilting my head to the side.

"I'll speak to our brother any way I wanna speak to him.", she said making us laugh.

"Girl don't claim me.", he laughed.

I know he wanted to call her out her name, but mama raised him right.

"Boy bye.", she said waving him off.

"Valarie get the fuck out my sister room. This does not concern you. You are not a Summers therefore you do not belong in this room. If you haven't noticed Kyaih don't want you in here, Kayden don't want you in here, and I damn sure don't want you in here. So take yo pretty little blonde self back down them stairs.", Kai said all calm and shit.

Out of all of us, she was the calmest one. She didn't fight unless it was necessary. She got that from mama.

You gotta really be irritating the fuck out of her for her to snap.

Valarie rolled her eyes and squealed. But she left my room alright.

"Come close my door you dumb bitch!", I screamed.

She sniffled and came back to close my door though.

"Now that she's gone, let's talk about my plans for my birthday. Since you two are not old enough to go to the club, do you guys wanna go indoor skydiving with me and then the mall?", I asked.

"That sounds cool. I'm in.", Kayden beamed.

"Can I bring Ty?", Kai asked.

"Of course. I haven't seen my brother in some weeks.", I smiled. "Since your birthday is two days after mine, what do you plan on doing Mr. Imbouttobeeleven."

"Prolly gon go to Main Event. I don't know yet.", he shrugged.

"I know one thang for sure. I'm starving like Valarie is.", I said making them laugh.

"I'm forreal. Let's go see what's in here to eat.",  I said scooting of my bed

"I'm ready for her to say something.", Kayden mumbled as we walked out if my room.

"Peacemaker is here.", Kai laughed.

"It's funny how her step daddy not helping her.", I pointed out.

"You know that man don't care about nobody but himself.", Kai shrugged.

We walking into the living room where they were sitting and surrounded mama.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but mama is there anything in the kitchen that you would want us to eat?", I said.

"I don't care. I gotta cook anyway since we got extra guests.", she sighed.

"Whoop! Community field trip.", I laughed.

We went into the kitchen and stopped at the refrigerator. I already knew what was in here so I turned around to do a head count.

Once again the bitch followed us.

"One. Two. Bitch why are you in here?", I groaned.

"Listen here nigga you gon stop coming for me.",  she spat.

I threw my head back and raised my eyebrows. Kai and Kayden saw the look on my face and scattered out the kitchen.

"What did you just say?", I said letting go of the refrigerator handle.

"I said you gon stop coming for me nigga.",  she said rolling her neck.

The pure foolery. I nodded my head and turned around. By now mama was standing on the other side if the island waiting to grab me.

The sperm donor had an irritated look on his face and poor Alison was scared for her baby girls well being.

"You skating on real thin ice Barbie.", I spat. "You not black, you not of African American descent, just cause yo mother married a black man don't give you the right to say it. When we go somewhere you don't follow. You are not one of us and you are not our fucking sister so stop trying. You irritate the fuck outta me and I don't fucking like you. Go do something witcho life."

The Lord was with me today so I wasn't gon touch her unless it was really called for.

"Kyaih that's enough! You've been torturing her long enough.",  The sperm donor finally spoke.

"Man fuck you and yo lil family. I'm grown so ion gotta listen to nobody but my mama. You ain't never once been there for me so don't tell me when it's enough. You there for her every fucking day and she not even yours! You got three kids that you never once spent time with. We ain't even do shit to you yet you still don't want us. Then you bring her in my mama house letting her brag about how y'all living y'all life while we sit here just getting by. Yo monthly payments don't make up for your absence. I needed a father, but I don't have one. Kai needs a father but she didn't have one. Kayden needs a father but he don't have one. I'm fucking grown and I don't have not one memory of you ever being at anyone of my birthday parties, games, or anything. So do not sit up here and tell me when it's enough. I have so much anger and loneliness pinned up inside of me because of you.", I said letting my anger go.

"Kyaih go.",  mama told me already knowing.

My phone and my keys were in my pocket, so I walked out of the house. Getting in my car, I turned the radio off. I didn't wanna hear anything from anybody.

The fact that he told me to stop because of her is funny. He shoulda been taking up for me not her. I'm his actually daughter unless he knows something we don't.

Pulling up to the park, I got out the car and walked to the swing set. I wanted to cry so bad, but that wasn't gon do shut for me.

I wanted to go back to that house and strangle him. To tell him about himself. To show him how mama single handedly raised us. To show him that his money didn't mean shit because he wasn't there.

"Yaya come here.", I heard mama say.

Wasn't sure when she followed me but she was here. She was always here. I got off the swing and walked to her latching my body onto her.

"I know you're angry and I know you wanna cry. I'm here to tell you that it is okay for you to cry. And if you do, you're not crying because he wasn't there, or that he took up for her, you're crying because you need to let it out. You walk around happy and smiling like I can't tell when something is wrong with you. You're my daughter and I know you more than you know yourself babygirl. You worry about me, your brother and your sister more than yourself and I need you to stop. You need to put yourself before others. It's okay Yaya. You've grown into my beautiful, bright, goofy young woman. You've graduated high school with honors and three scholarships. You don't need nobody but yourself now. And as I've always told you, you can always move back in. I don't care, I love having all my kids under one roof. You don't have to come back tonight or tomorrow, but I want you to know that you got me and your siblings there waiting for you.", she said wiping my face.

"I'm sorry Ma.", I said looking down.

She lifted my chin and continued to wipe my face. "For what? You was standing your ground in your house."

"I love you so much mama. I wouldn't trade you for the world.", I said hugging her.

"I love you too."

Vote and comment.

Thoughts on Kyree?

Thoughts on Valerie?

Thoughts on Kyaih?

Thoughts on 'Sperm Donor'?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.5K 7
> HH & HB x Male Reader > Harem > Some genderbends . Your name is Y/N The Lamb. And you are in hell. Hell... a wretched place teeming with sinners an...
112K 3.3K 20
Rita is a lonely, unexciting, homebody. She's covinced that she will die alone, that is, until she meets Kurtis. Kurtis' middle name is PLAYER. He's...
271K 14.2K 42
πš‚πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• πšπš˜πš› "𝙰𝙢𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...
76.5K 5.3K 80
It was 5 years later. Time has changed. The seasons came and gone as did people. With his parents troublesome separation, 19-year-old Kairo was growi...