A Love Like No Other {Zane~Ch...

By AFangirlLivingLife

This will be based off of Zane~Chan after When Angels Fall! Credit to @/AliceLand for the drawing on the co... More

Here With Me
I Love Him
The One Where Everybody Finds Out (pt. 1)
The One Where Everybody Finds Out (pt.2)
Quick Update!
Not Everybody I Guess
True or False?
I Know You're Not The Biggest Fan of Commitment, But...
💖
Kitten
(Un)Pleasure to Meet You
Whispers
Early Mornings
Hello!
Worry

Insecurities

923 24 21
By AFangirlLivingLife

I walked back over to my own house and walked straight to the kitchen. I grabbed all of the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies.
"Kawaii~Chan, Zane's at the door for you." (Btw, for some reason every time I write Kawaii, it autocorrects to lawsuit...) I nodded and ran over to the door.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" I questioned.
"The same thing you did when you finished unpacking, visiting the one person I lo- you. To come visit... you."
I rolled my eyes, and grabbed his hand. I lead him upstairs to my room and we sat on my bed.
"...Zane?"
"Yeah?"
I was hesitant of asking this question in worry that I would get an answer I didn't want.
"Zane, do you uhh- lo- well- do you-" Why can't I just get the damn sentence out?!
"I know what you're going to ask." He interrupted.
I nodded, "You do?"
"Yes, and the answer is," He placed his hand on my leg. I struggled to breathe. What would his answer be? Did he love me?! What if I was just a big joke to him?!
"Yes." I looked up and gazed into his eye(s, I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY)
He grabbed my chin and pulled my face closer to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and latched my lips to his.
We came apart. I cupped my hand to his cheek.
"C-Can I-I, um-" I grabbed his hair that covered his eye. He pushed my hand away.
"I-I'm sorry." I muttered. I looked down at the floor.
"Nana." I looked back up at him. I tilted my head, insinuating that he could continue.
"Why did you want to see my bad eye?" He asked.
"I just, I wanted to see what it looked like..." I mumbled for a reply.
He lifted up his hair, revealing his pale blue eye.
"Zane-"
"Don't say anything about it. I'm ashamed of it." I caressed his cheek gently. I made a zipping motion of my lips, insinuating that I would say nothing about it.
I removed my hand from his hair and looked to the corner of the room.
"Nana?"
"Hm?" I looked back at him, trancing back from my daze.
"Do you, appearance wise, have anything that you're ashamed?" He asked.
I bit my nails, looking away.
"Nana? I'm sorry, if you don't want to talk about it-"
"No, no, it's just that- I can't think of anything..."
"Oh..."
It's not that I can't think of anything because I'm very confident about my looks, but the opposite... too many things.
"Zane, I would have to say... most everything." I commented.
His eyes widened, "you're ashamed of... everything?"
I questioningly nodded.
"How? You're beautiful." I blushed.
"Thank you... but, no matter how many compliments I get, I still cannot see it myself. You know? I could get a thousand compliments everyday, and still when I look into the mirror, I'll never see what everybody else sees." He pulled me closer to him.
"...Nana. Tell me just one thing you like about your appearance." I sat up so that my face could be leveled with his.
"Zane, you don't understand-" We were so close that I could feel his warm breath trace onto my cheek. It was... comforting.
He placed his finger to lips, for me to stop talking.
I tried to think, what is something that I like about myself? Just one thing! That's all.
My- no, my- no, oh yeah! My- wait, never mind.
"The color of my eyes...?" He kissed me slowly and gently, placing a piece of hair behind my ear.
"You do have beautiful eyes."
I giggled, "so do you."
I rested my forehead to his. We gazed into each other's eyes, his piercing blue. I pecked his lips and giggled.
"Z-Zane?"
"Yes?"
"Can you stay over tonight?"
"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
310K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
491K 17.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...