I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
64

Chapter 63

3.7K 120 7
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's Pov

"You don't Know how much I miss You Kookie." Taehyung said as he look at those beautiful eyes.

"I miss You too Taehyung." Jungkook said and smile.

Taehyung held Jungkook's Hand gently.They were standing on the edge of the Rock nearly going towards the ocean.

"What are you gonna show me Kookie?" Taehyung ask curiously.

"Yeah, I thought were gonna have a beach Party?" Namjoon ask as Jin was sitting on his Lap. They were sitting on the Rock nearly the ocean.

So Thus Yoongi and Jimin. While Jungyeon and Yoonmin look at Jungkook excitedly.

"Yeah Uncle Jungkook, You said that we can look at your Kingdom!!" Jungyeon said excitedly.

"Well yes, But... Ahm..." Jungkook suddenly felt anxious.

"Tsk, If a king act like this surely its a disappoinment." Syvell spat.

"Yah! Your too harsh!" Jin yelled.

"Since when didn't I?" Syvell said and grab Hoseok as they stand nearly on the edge.

Syvell then took a bottle, Inside was a red content and with some small green pieces inside.

"Whats That?" Hoseok said.

"Its look disgusting." Namjoon said.

"It is. Its blood mixed with seaweed." Syvell said.

"Ew~ Thats a weird Combination!" Jimin said.

Syvell roll her eyes and open the bottle as he drink a small content. She sealed the bottle and throw it at Jungkook who catches it gracefully. She then pull Hoseok's collar and kiss him.

Well like force the content she just drunk on Hoseok mouth as they step backward, hitting the water.

Syvell and Hobi are now underwater. Hobi gulp on what Syvell give him.He admit it had a disgusting taste, but then he felt the kiss broke.

"So? How was it?" Syvell ask smirking.

"Disgusting." Hobi said and wipe his mouth.

"But look at you, Talking underwater." Syvell said.

Hobi just realize it. He look around, and yes they were underwater.

"Wait! What! How!? Huh!?..." Hobi said too shock as he look around and he hears his girlfriend laugh out so loud.

"Hahaha, Your face is Priceless, Come on! Let me show You my world." Syvell said and grab Hobi's hand.

"I...is... the...there a....sha...Shark..?" Hobi ask nervously.

"Obviously." Syvell said and started to pull Hobi. "But, its fine I'm here and soon those idiots will followed. Sharks are actually gentle creature if your gentle witj them. Of course if you act panicked and Nervous then they will too. Nervous will lead them to attack, so stay calm when you met them. They aren't that aggressive. Come on I'll Show you one." Syvell said and smile.

"Ok Fine, I trust you." Hobi said.

"Why is it?" Syvell smirk a little.

"Because I love you."

"I love you too."

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

"Oh My God! Hobi and Syvell didn't got out! " Jimin said as he was looking at the water.

"Are they sinking?" Namjoon said.

"Then We should help Them!" Taehyung said panickly.

"No, They are fine." Jungkook said.

And everyone look at him like he was crazy except for Jin. He went next to Jungkook.

"I guess that bottle has something to do with it right?" Jin ask. And Jungkook Nod.

"Noona drink it and Force Hobi to drink it By kissing. I'm not gonna do that To you Tae.... Its Embarrassing... But You need to drink a small amount of this If you want to breath underwater." Jungkook explain.

"Excuse me? Did you just say Breath Underwater!?" Jimin ask.

"Yup, Thats why Hobi hyung didn't got out of the water so thus Syvell Noona. I bet you they will stay there and have an overnight " Jungkook chuckled.

"So Your saying Uncle Jungkook that, 'that' disgusting thing can Help us breath underwater?" Junghae said and pointed the bottle that Jungkook held.

Jungkook nod. "Yeah, I admit its disgusting... But it helps you breath underwater. You do want to see my kingdom right?" Jungkook said.

"Yup! Then Give me, give Me, Give me, I want to see a real Shark!" Junghae said.

"Wait, Wait, Wait!? Is this a Joke?" Yoongi said with this whole situation.

Jungkook shook his head.He then look at Taehyung who was confused.

Jungkook smile, "Do you trust me Tae?"

Taehyung was thinking, he do trust Jungkook. Heck! is that even a question. He loves Jungkook so much.

Taehyung nod.

Jungkook then gave him the bottle. "Pls drink a small amount and swallow it. Pls..." Jungkook said and gave the cutest look that Taehyung Can't say No too.

"OK For You Kookie I will." Taehyung said and open the bottle. He drink a small amount and swallow it. He gave back to Jungkook who close it and gave the bottle to Jin.

"Thats Gross." Taehyung said.

"Jin Hyung, Is up To you if you want to come." Jungkook said and wave goodbye as he Grab Taehyung's hand and Both Jump down on the ocean.

Taehyung close his eyes first and when he open his eyes, he was shock. He was underwater but his eyes wasn't blury. Infact he can see everything. His Jaw drop as he saw everything.

"Hey Tae. Done with a shock attack?" Jungkook giggle.

"Wait!? You could talk underwater!?-- Hey! I could Too! What the hell!?" Taehyung said and was shock.

Jungkook then Kiss Taehyung, Taehyung was shock but then soon Lean and Kiss Jungkook back.

When they pull out Taehyung smile."This is one of the reason I'd didn't tell you the main reason I'd Leave..Because I'm scared that if you think I'm a freak or something." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Taehyung said.

"Look down idiot!" Jungkook said.

And Taehyung now understand why the Scale like Diamond shine like glitters that never fade. It was from Jungkook itself, a scale of a mermaid Tail.

"Yo... Your a mer-maid ?" Taehyung said shock.

"I know I'm.a freak." Jungkook said and look down nervously.

Taehyung then Kiss Jungkook again.

Then Pull away. "Why Didn't You tell me that Your literary are unique! You.... You look beautiful than Ariel the little mermaid. Jungkook, You are beautiful in any way. Your.... Unique and I never think of you as a freak!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook smile brightly."If Tears exist underwater, I might be crying of Happiness." Jungkook said.

"I love you really Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"I love you too Tae. Now let me show My Kingdom." Jungkook said.

"Hey! Wait for us!"

Jungkook look behind and it was the rest.

"Oh? You decided to Tag along?" Jungkook said.

"At first we debate but the kids Grab the bottle and drink as they jump after you." Yoongi said.

"Wait where are they?" Jungkook said.

"Uncle Yooni, You didn't Tell me that Yoonmin Doesn't know how to swim!!" Junghae said as they were on the bottom where Yoonmin was sitting on the sand and Junghae held Yoonmin.

Jungkook swam down."Hm... You can't swim?" Jungkook ask Politely to Yoonmin who shook his head.

"Thats not a problem." Jungkook said. Then Jungkook close his eyes and clap his hand together. Soon they heard a dolphins coming towards them and play with them.

"Wow!" Jimin said amazed.

"How Cute~!" Jin said as one of the Dolphins nuzzle to him.

"Yeah, Come Here Yoonmin." Jungkook said and grab Yoonmin as he set him on what of The dolphin's back.

"Hold on his fin like this. He will guide you and I promise its fine." Jungkook said.

"Wait! I want to ride it with Yoonmin!" Junghae yelled happily.

"Go on then." Jungkook said and Junghae sat behind Yoonmin who blush.

"Take care of them ok?" Jungkook said to the Dolphin who nod happily and made a sound as they went and play.

"Shall We go Taehyung? I'll show you my Home." Jungkook said and extend his hand and Taehyung Gladly accept it.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

"I'd never thought your kingdom is so beautiful and great. Extra ordinary." Taehyung said as he was laying his back on the soft something. While Jungkook was laying his Back at Taehyung who's arm around wrap around his Waist.

"Yeah, I'm also glad that My people like you" Jungkook said and close his eyes.

"Does that mean I can Be here whether I like?" Taehyung ask.

"Ahm... Not Really. Once you resurface the effect of the potion you just drink will were off." Jungkook said.

"Then How about I won't go Resurface." Taehyung said and Jungkook Turn around as he look at Taehyung.

"You can't, I heard you have a company. A CEO. You can't Just abadon a kingdom that you work hard for. And also, Junghae needs to go to school his still a human who needed to live in a human world. Your a human too, a human who needed to live in a human World too. Don't Worry Tae, We will see each other..I won't be going anywhere anyway." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile and exchage there position, he was now On the top Of Jungkook.

"But I would miss you... So Much."

"I know I will too because I love you."

"I love you most"

"I love you more than most"

Taehyung end up Kissing Jungkook passionately. He trailed the kisses to Jungkook's jaw then down To his neck. Make sure living a hickey and Jungkook is already moaning Taehyung's name.

There little make out was interrupted when they heard a loud bang.

Oh yeah, they were inside a giant Calm As in Mermaids Bed.

Jungkook moan one last time as Taehyung was done planting a Hickey. "There, Now everyone will know who you belong." Taehyung smirk admiring his work.

Jungkook cheek was red as cherry and push Taehyung gently. "You don't need to Do that!!" Jungkook said and held his neck where Taehyung bite him.

Another loud bang was hurd and Jungkook and open the clam as he saw the rest was looking at him.

"Did We disturb something My King?" Yugeum said.

"Nah... You didn't why?" Jungkook ask.

"Your neck, Haaha If Mirror exist on water then you should see your stupid neck." Syvell said and smile.

"Huh? Wha... What...!?" Jungkook said and turn around To Taehyung who's smirking. Jungkook then cup Taehyung's cheek and look at him in the eyes. Jungkook make Taehyung's eyes as his mirror and when he saw what was on his neck he hit Taehyung.

"Why did you do that!?" Jungkook yelled embarrassed.

"Its ok Baby, You look cute!" Taehyung said.

"You stupid!" Jungkook said.

And everyone else Laugh.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.3K 47
A story of you, a newly changed mermaid, crossing paths with BTS while they're on vacation in Jeju, South Korea. You had moved to a small part of the...
17K 728 33
Tae pov: I saw him in my younger sister school. He looks like a angle fallen from heaven. He is more beautiful then most of the girls. He looks like...
151K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
70.6K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...