hitman || jeongchan

By maxsluvr

❝so what now? you're just going to kill me?❞ chan is a hitman jeongin is his target bang chan + yang jeongin ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41

40

7.9K 589 410
By maxsluvr

It has been two days and Jeongin hasn't talked to Chan ever since because his annoying ass mom wasn't giving him his phone back.

It was currently night time. He was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. Jeongin was so annoyed. He just wanted to be with Chan right now, cuddling together before they go to sleep.

He stormed out of his 'room' and went to his mom who was sitting in the living room watching tv.

"Mom give me my phone back right now." Jeongin said. "You've been keeping it for two days."

"Watch your tone. Look at who you're talking too." She said.

"I don't give a fuck who I'm talking to. Give me my phone back and let me speak to my boyfriend." He said and folded his arms.

"I don't care how many times you say it, I'm not letting you speak to that dangerous man." She said. "No, you're not getting your phone back."

"For fuck sakes." Jeongin mumbled under his breath and began walking back to the room. "Why is it now you want to start acting like a mother, can't you just go back to how you were before, when you left me in Korea?" He said a bit louder. She probably heard, but didn't reply.

Jeongin knows she hid it somewhere and he wasn't even going to try looking for it because his whole house is weirdly secure and secretive.

"This is so fucking annoying." He groaned.

Out of frustration, he threw the knife that he always keeps with him to the wall.

He expected the knife to just stay stuck in the wall, but it does the opposite. It rips right through like paper.

"What the fuck?" Jeongin said to himself as he walks closer to it. He ripped the paper more and looked around in shock at what was hiding between the walls.

Stacks upon stacks of money was in the walls of this house, hidden behind a shitty wallpaper.

Jeongin was speechless. Assuming what he thinks it was, he checked under the mattress as well and it was the same thing: stacks of bills.

He back away from the bed then fell to the floor in shock, he looked at the wall again couldn't remove his eyes from it.

"M-My parents are fucking money launderers."

Chan was standing on the balcony drinking his feelings away while looking at the lively city during the night.

He really missed Jeongin, two days of no contact with him felt like two months.

Thinking about Jeongin crying and driving away from him broke his heart.

Just then he hears the door to the balcony from the room beside him open and out comes Changbin lighting a cigarette.

"Oh, Chan you're still awake?" Changbin said when he notices the older's presence.

"Hmm." Chan said and took a sip of the glass in his hand.

"What happened?" Changbin asked.

"Should I have left him there?" Chan said and took a sip of the drink again.

"Left who where?"

"Left Jeongin at his mom's house."

"You what?!" Changbin said in shock. "Is that where he's been these past days?!"

"Yeah..." Chan mumbled.

"I can't believe you left him there." Changbin started. "If I was in your situation, there's no way in hell I'd leave Hyunjin."

"The police were coming though." Chan sighed. "His mom called them, they probably would've arrested me."

"So? She's not 100% innocent either, her ass could go to jail too."

"Yeah, but none of us going to jail is better than both of us."

After he said that, the two of them remained silent.

Changbin took a puff of his cigarette and looked over at the older. He looked like he was thinking hard.

"I'm gonna go get him." Chan finally speaks up.

"I was waiting for you to say that." Changbin chuckled.

"I'll see you later." Chan said. The younger nodded and watched as he entered the room again and left.

"I have to get out of here now, I have to go." Were the only words replaying in Jeongin's head at the moment.

He didn't have many options. There was no way he could go through the front door and he couldn't go though the window because it was secured.

Jeongin sat on the bed and thought about what he could do to escape.

Finally after thinking for a while he came up with something.

It was really late, but his mom was still up in the kitchen doing whatever.

He quietly grabbed a chair from the table and put it near the door of the washroom. Now that was set up, he could begin his escape.

"Ahhh!! Mom come to the washroom quick!!!" Jeongin fake screamed.

He heard his mom walking down the hallway to come see him in the washroom.

"What happened?" She asked.

Jeongin didn't say anything, he grabbed her by the wrist and pushed her into the washroom.

He quickly closed the door and shoved the chair underneath the doorknob.

"Jeongin! What the hell! Let me out of here now!" His mom screamed from inside the washroom.

"No! Now you know how it feels to be trapped in a place you don't wanna be." Jeongin yelled back.

He quickly put on his shoes and started running away, back to the city, back to the hotel where Chan should be.

He ran out of the secluded area and thankfully found himself back on the main street.

He kept running until he saw a cars headlights coming towards him.

The car honked his horn and almost hit him. Jeongin fell the the ground from how sudden it was.

Jeongin saw the car door opening, and to his surprise out came Chan.

"Innie? Baby? What are you doing here?!" Chan said and ran over to him to help him off the ground.

"W-What are you doing here?" Jeongin asked as he grabbed the older's hand.

"I was going to you." Chan replied.

The younger didn't reply and just immediately hugged him.

"I missed you Channie hyung." Jeongin said into his shoulder.

The two backed away and Chan gave him a kiss on the lips. "I missed you too."

Jeongin took a deep breath, then spoke up. "Channie don't be shocked at what I'm about to say, just listen to me."

The older slowly nodded his head and waited for him to continue.

"We need to go to the mafia- gang- whatever they are that wants me dead.

"Jeongin are you crazy-"

"Just listen." Jeongin said and grabbed his hand. "All the money they want and need is in that little house I just ran away from."

"What do you mean??"

"My parents, I'm pretty sure they fucking launder money."

"Holy shit..." Chan breathed out. "How do you know?"

"They're hiding money between the walls and under the mattresses- and I'm sure as hell its not legal. There's got to be at least a couple million in there."

"Oh my God."

"Yeah, I knew they did bad shit, but not like this." Jeongin replied. "That's why that house is so highly secured. That's why my parents came here. No one knows where that house is so that's why my mom kept saying we're safe there. Everything is because of that tiny ass house."

"Okay, and why do we need to talk to the mafia now?!" Chan asked.

"To tell them where that house is so they can take all the money they want and I won't be a target anymore." Jeongin said.

"Wow, really throwing your parents under the bus, huh." Chan laughed.

Jeongin looked at Chan, his face was dead serious.

"I mean, they did it to me so I don't see the problem doing it to them."

~~

i'm so hungry yo 😭

also i didn't proofread i'm gonna be late for school 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 188 15
{COMPLETED} 🖤An Idol boyfriend story🖤 LEE KNOW AND Y/N Started : I started this on 2021 December but I don't remember the date sorry💀 🖤 Ended : 1...
86.1K 3.2K 22
in which jeongin can't sleep so, he makes a random group chat filled with strangers. [regret making this, please just let me breath bro] started: sep...
223K 19K 36
"because they told me to." "who is they?" "the voices."
1.2M 37.5K 156
"I've been wanting to do this for like two months now." • Bang Chan x female o/c (no use of Y/N!!) • mostly social media chapters -> but also real l...