My Man, My Admirer (Cake Fanf...

By surfingcake

Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band... More

My Man, My Admirer || Cake Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - What's wrong with Luke?
Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters
Chapter 3 - Secrets and Lies
Chapter 4 - Confessions
Chapter 5 - Because it Benefits Me
Chapter 6 - Too Confused
Chapter 7 - Who's my Man?
Chapter 8 - Mr. Confident
Chapter 9 - #CakeLL
Chapter 10 - Bound to L.A.
Chapter 11 - Breaking His Heart
Chapter 12 - I Do
Chapter 13 - The Library of Love
Chapter 14 - Movies & Cuddles
Chapter 15 - It's Not Stress
Chapter 16 - We're Brothers
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 18 - Surprise Lucas
Chapter 19 - Not a Perfect Christmas
Chapter 20 - Redoing Christmas
Chapter 21 - Back at it Again
Chapter 22 - Tour Bus
Chapter 23 - Stay Safe, Please
Chapter 24 - Running Away
Chapter 25 - Soon
Chapter 26 - Nothing But Awkward
Chapter 27 - Raining on the Rooftop
Chapter 28 - Second Chances
Chapter 29 - Reunion Plans
Chapter 30 - Doubts and Questions
Chapter 31 - Perfect Two
Chapter 32 - Back Home
Chapter 33 - 12:00 AM
Chapter 34 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 35 - Mobbed
Chapter 36 - Under The Sea
Chapter 37 - Daniel and Chris
Chapter 38 - Dogsitting Pt.1
Chapter 40 - Dogsitting Pt.3
Chapter 41 - National Anthem
Chapter 42 - Dream Big Luke
Chapter 43 - Dream Big Calum
Chapter 44 - Dream Big Ashton
Chapter 45 - Dream Big Michael
Chapter 46 - Mess Up
Chapter 47 - Red & White Dye
Chapter 48 - Replacement
Chapter 49 - Livestream
Chapter 50 - New Beginnings
Epilogue (and more)

Chapter 39 - Dogsitting Pt.2

2.9K 107 33
By surfingcake

Hello.

To all complaining, the story won't end in death.

The story isn't even ending now, k?

Follow me on IG (get me to 650?) > @thehxmmings

Enjoy Readers! x

--

(Calum's POV) 

It was the next day. Michael and Ashton were passed out on the counter from eating pizza the other night. On the other hand, Luke was still bawling his eyes out onto my shirt. He had slept through most of the night, but always jolted awake in tears.

He hadn't looked at me in the eyes ever since last night. He was paler than before, plus if I ever tried to look at him, his eyes were gray and dark.

"Luke?" I whispered gently into his ear. "Luke baby, can you tell me what's going on? I can help you. I promise."

He sniffled. "Y-You can't h-help on t-this one C-Calum." I frowned, taking his hand in mine. Does Michael and Ashton know what's going on? I really need to talk them. "C-Cal!" Luke sobbed, gripping onto my shirt tighter. I rubbed his back lovingly, before seeing Michael tiredly walking towards the two of us. He faked a smile, before sitting down across from us.

"Hey. Luke, you need anything?" Michael whispered. Luke, surprisingly, nodded and faced Michael. He managed to squeak out.

"K-Keep the man a-away from us." Michael tilted his head, before closing his eyes and nodding.

"I'll try."

Michael exited the room, and went upstairs towards the two dogs. Right when the door slammed shut upstairs, Ashton woke up. Pizza was smeared all over his face, and his eyes were slightly red. He just looked up at me before heading upstairs.

"Luke I-"

Small snores were heard from my lap, so I decided that Luke was asleep. He slept stiffly and with no expression on his face. I stood up, replacing my spot with a pillow before following Ashton upstairs and into the room with Michael and the dogs.

"Good Morning, Molly, Fluff." Michael said, petting the dogs. Ashton took a bag of dog food in the corner of the room and filled the green bowls. From there, Molly and Fluff ate their breakfast. 

"So, what's up with Luke?" I questioned, cocking my eyebrows. Ashton and Michael shared a look before sighing and facing me.

"Last night, while you were asleep, someone called your phone. There wasn't any caller id so Ashton, as the oldest guy, answered the phone." Michael mumbled. "Then, it was a stranger, almost like a stalker, saying that he'd kill you and Luke if you guys didn't come to an old park at 2:00. If you two came, he'd only take Luke." Ashton nodded, biting his lip.

I swear, once Michael explained, my knees went week and my heart dropped. Luke was suffering because of a threat, a really terrible threat. I sucked in a breath before looking around the room, making sure that this wasn't a dream.

"Y-You guys are s-serious?" I gulped. The two of them nodded. I scratched my head, and walked in circles around the room. I didn't know how to deal with these situations.

"Aha!" Ashton snapped. "Pack your stuff and grab the dogs. We'll stay at a hotel for two more days. Then, we'll call Anthony and tell him everything." Michael and I shared a look before shrugging and the three of us started to pack.

Once we finished with our bags, Luke's, and all of the dog's necessities, we camped out in the room for a few minutes before looking at the clock. "It's time." Michael mumbled. "I'm going to grab Luke downstairs. Just wait here for me."

Michael walked outside of the door in a rush, as Molly ran around the room. Fluff, was calm though, cuddling against Ashton. Before we knew it, Michael ran upstairs and slammed the door. He looked between the two of us and threw a piece of paper at my face.

"Michael? What's wrong?" Ashton asked.

"LUKE! HE'S GONE!"

(Ashton's POV) 

"WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"HE'S NOT ON THE COUCH, THE DOOR WAS OPEN AND THE WINDOW WAS CRACKED! LOOK AT THE STUPID NOTE I THREW AT YOU!" Michael yelled. Calum picked up the note and read the letter out loud softly.

--

--

Calum,

I have your dear Luke, He's with me now.

I dropped by early, because I knew you'd never come.

So, when do you need him back? Because I think I'll keep him for a while.

Your never going to find him, Hood, unless I return. - L.K.A

--

--

Calum's eyes welled up with tears, and mine were threatening to spill. Michael was already bawling his eyes out, trying to wipe his face on the dog.

"L-L-Let's get out of h-here."

We grabbed the bags and the dogs as we exited the door, locking it tightly. Down a few streets, we finally arrived at a decent hotel. Calum and Michael's eyes were red and puffy, but I tried to stay strong for the three of us.

"Anything available Ma'am." I struggled to say. She gave us a sympathetic look before handing us three room keys for '943.' As I was about to pay, she quickly avoided my hand. "On the house, 5 Seconds Of Summer. Feel better."

I smiled in gratitude before returning to my original depressed state. We fumbled into the elevator, and into our room. We placed the dogs into their cages, and collapesed onto the bed. Michael was just sniffling now, but Calum was all over the place.

"I-It's all my f-fault. I-I should have n-never left h-him alone for s-so l-l-long." Calum stutterd, crying loudly. I rubbed his back, before turning to Michael. He twitched his eye every so often, as he adjusted his green snapback.

"Guys, I'm calling Amayra." Michael mumbled, heading into the bathroom. I scrunched my nose at the name, but ignored it. "I'll call Anthony then." I mentioned. I grabbed my phone, and dialed him up. "Pick up bro, pick up."

"Hello Anthony?....Hey.....Not so good actually.....someone kidnapped Luke." Silence filled the line, I gripped onto the bed post with my other hand. I heard a muffling noise before he spoke into the phone quietly.

"I'm coming home right now, we'll figure this out. Call the police in the meantime." I only nodded, knowing that he wouldn't be able to here it. I pressed 'End Call' and sat next to Calum. "We'll be okay Calum, Luke will be okay."

He only cried louder, sobbing into the matress. I sighed, as Michael exited the bathroom and dropped his phone onto the bed, joining us. He look up at me. "Amayra's coming over right now. She said not to worry, but her voice was really shaky on the phone."

"Can you call the police Mikey? Read them the letter too? Tell them the room number so we can show our proof." I spoke. Michael mumbled a few words before picking up his phone and walking back into the bathroom.

Calum sat up, trying to dry his tears. I could see all the pain and hurt in his eyes. He mus've felt worse than us, Luke's his boyfriend. Michael came out of the bathroom and opened the door. Amayra and the police were waiting right in front of it. Well, that was hella fast. 

"Amayra, Gentleman, our mate Luke Robert Hemmings has been kidnapped." Michael spoke.

"Age?" The police man questioned, taking out a notepad.

"Eighteen." I answered.

"Hair Color? Eye Color?" Another man asked.

"Blonde hair and blue eyes." Calum mentioned, drying his eyes up.

"Height?"

"Ten thousand feet." Michael mumbled, trying to break the ice. All of the people shot him a look as Michael defensively held his hands up. "Fine, 6'4."

"Last article of clothing he was wearing?" Amayra asked. The police man gave her a look, before nodding their heads in approval. 

"Blue flannel, black undershirt, black skinny jeans, and combat boots." Calum whispered. Once the police men finished their notes, Michael handed them the suspicious note from the kidnapper. They scanned the note before asking.

"Do you guys have approximately $1200 on you?"

"No." Michael and Calum mumbled. I didn't answer yet, so they were all glancing at me.

Wait.

"When's the latest we can pay you the money?" I asked.

"Maybe by tomorrow evening at 11:00." The police man shrugged. I sighed happily, taking his hand and shaking it. "Deal."

"Good, will scan the fingerprints as well as any DNA. We'll get back to you."

With that, the four men left the room, leaving only Michael, Calum, Amayra, and me. They all looked at me with confusion. "$1200?" Calum questioned, tapping his foot on the ground. Amayra looked over him with worry, before Calum asked. "How the hell are we going to get that kind of money?"

"Dogsitting. Three Days. We're getting the money, one way or another."

"You're right." Michael mumbled. "Okay, so what now?"

"I don't know, maybe we can scan the park for Luke. Fans won't be out and about, trust me."

"Why should we trust you?" Michael asked.

"Number one, you should. Number two, I'm Ashton Irwin." I said, earning a roll of eyes from the three teens. I shrugged, "Come on, we should go."

- Small Time Skip - 

"Okay, so you were right about no fans, but where's Luke? It's not like the dude lives in a public park. He's a kidnapper."

"Look there." Calum said, pulling Amayra by the sleeve. "It's his cellphone."

"And..." Michael trailed, bringing me into the circle, "That's his ATL bracelet."

"Look!" Amayra pointed out. "That's his flannel!" She pointed towards a tree, the flannel bright and seen clearly. I turned my head around as the three of them were facing the tree. A man in a dark cloak held a boy by the wrist, dragging him behind a tree.

"Look." I mumbled, gulping. They turned around to see nothing, but I saw everything. I pointed to the tall tree in the distance. "What?" Calum asked.

"That's Luke."

--

Woah. wOaH WoaH woAH WOah. Deep.

Anyways, I hope you liked it. :)

Vote? Comment? Share? Follow?

Ty loves, bye now. <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 55
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, a well known pop punk bad all over the world. Calum Hood met a fan and only a fan of their music. She doesn't fangirl and all. T...
410K 13K 28
As far as their fans know, Michael Clifford & Luke Hemmings are just 'bandmates', but they are so much more than that. Same goes for Ashton Irwin & C...
182K 2.7K 47
Imagines and Preferences featuring the 5 Seconds of Summer boys Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. Requests Are Now Close...
3.7K 102 27
Calum Hood, bassist for up and coming Australian band 5 Seconds of Summer, can't believe his luck when he finds the girl of his dreams in a tattoo sh...