ARMANI|UNDECIDED

By Bretaughtyou

Spinoff Novel of FINDING AZURE. (Spoilers inside) Armani Lovell is what you call a 'hand full'. After moving... More

ONE|PLAYING IT COOL
TWO|TRAPBOY
THREE|KDOT
FOUR | SLEEPOVERS
FIVE|PLEASE ME
SIX|TRAINING
SEVEN|ROCKBOTTOM
EIGHT|WORKING GIRL
NINE|FIRST DAY
TEN|PARTYIN W MARLEY
ELEVEN|PREP TIME
TWELVE|REVERSE
THIRTEEN|THEGANGS ALL HERE
FOURTEEN|A PURE LOVE
SIXTEEN|CATER TO YOU
SEVENTEEN|EX FACTOR
EIGHTEEN| HAPPY FAMILY
NINETEEN|LOVE HAS LIMITS
TWENTY|FALLING
TWENTY ONE|TRUTHS
TWENTY TWO|LUNCH TIME
TWENTY THREE| BFFS
TWENTY FOUR|25 REASONS
TWENTY FIVE|FRIENDSHIPS
TWENTY SIX|A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
TWENTY SEVEN|MARLEY'S WAY
TWENTY EIGHT|HOME SWEET HOME
TWENTY NINE|PAST VS PRESENT
THIRTY | NEW YEAR, NEW ME?
THIRTY ONE|BABYSITTING
THIRTY TWO|PAST VS FUTURE
THIRTY THREE | AFFAIRS
THIRTY FOUR | NEW LIFE
THIRTY FIVE | HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUH
THIRTY SIX | CHOICES
THIRTY SEVEN | A NEW FAMILY
THIRTY EIGHT | DOUBLE TROUBLE
THIRTY NINE | EPILOGUE | A NEW JOURNEY
THANKYOU | COMING SOON
FINDING AZURE | THE FINAL CHAPTERS 💕
CONNECT W/ ME.
FINDING AZURE OUT NOW.

FIFTEEN|NEVER GOING BACK

20.2K 1.2K 712
By Bretaughtyou

RON
"Mhhh, babe do you really have to go to work?" Marley said, wrapping her arms around Ron as he went to get out of bed.

"Yeah I do, or who else who gonna feed your greedy ass?" He said kissing her on the forehead, and allowing her to keep him hostage.

"I'm not greedy" she pouted, "I have a fast metabolism so I get hungry fast"

"Ehhh, how about you're just greedy?" He chuckled, lighting up as he watched her laugh and mug him in the forehead. The two began to share a passionate kiss, and Ron pulled hisself away once again.

"You're not doing this, I'm not letting you" he said hopping up, "Last time you had my ass an hour late"

"Fine" she rolled her eyes, "Just leave me to my lonesome, to stare at the tv until you get back"
She shuffled around to look for the remote, and found her phone instead as it vibrated near her pillow. Seeing the name pop up, she quickly ignored it.

"I thought you said my little sister was doing your hair?" He said rummaging through his drawers for an outfit.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that" Marley said, remembering that he set her up an appointment with Armani, "She said she's coming as soon as she gets off. You ready to see me with a new do?"

"I don't know, I kinda like the locs" Ron shrugged, "It's different"

"I know but they're getting old" she frowned.

Ron playfully rolled his eyes before leaving out to go into the bathroom. Marley took the opportunity to go through her messages, and was that quickly annoyed by the person trying to get in touch with her. As far as she was concerned, Ron was her man. It had only been three weeks in total, but after meeting his large and friendly family a week before, Marley was sold on the brown skin trainer. He was funny, ambitious, and he had stamina like a horse. She would be a fool to give that up. She wasn't sure how Ron felt, but just that quick she was always on his hip. He didn't mind, because at the moment he was single and he loved the company. Neither wanted to bring up the "R" word so quickly, instead just basking in each others company as the days moved on.

Seeing her phone ring once more, she finally decided to answer, "What Sage? What!" She whispered, irritated.

"Is that how you talk to a nigga?" Sage sucked his teeth, "Yo where the fuck have you been?"

"In my skin nigga, how I was born" she grimaced, "What you need?"

"Oh I see" Sage snickered, salty, "You fucking with some new nigga and he got you smelling ya ass. Don't let me catch you with that nigga, I'ma body you and him"

"Ha!" Marley cackled louder than she meant to, "You couldn't beat his ass if your hand was glued to it. Bye!"

She hung up in his ear, and she had to admit it actually felt good. She had known Sage for years, and the two had been on and off fuck buddies. However it wasn't until that year that the two had gotten really close, but she was over him just that quick. One thing she didn't like was an insecure, bossy nigga and that was Sage to the T. While Ron was definitely dominant, he never tried to control her. Her mind was made up, she was home.

ARMANI

"K-Dot's Car Repair, this is Armani speaking how can we service you today?" Armani answered the phone as she filed a few receipts in the online library she created.

"Can I speak to Kayan please? It's the mother of his child" Tiana said through the phone.

Armani rolled her eyes, "He's out on lunch, hun, did you try his cell?"

"Still?" Tiana retorted, "You said that an hour ago"
"Okay well he has an hour lunch. That explains it" Armani smirked devilishly.

Truth be told, K-Dot had been in the shop the entire time however Tiana wouldn't be getting through as long as Armani had anything to do with it. Tiana was lucky their outdated phones didn't have caller ID, or Armani wouldn't of even answered at all.

"Fine, just tell him to call me please. It's about the baby's appointment" Tiana said giving up.

"Will do" Armani lied.

"And can you ~"

Click.

Armani hung up before the girl could even finish her sentence, and laughed to herself. At that same moment K-Dot entered the office, next closing the door behind him.

"How the call's going?" He asked, pulling off his dirty under shirt in order to swap it for a clean one. He didn't mind working dirty, however he kept an extra set of t-shirts in her desk just incase he got too messy while at work. Armani ran her eyes over his muscles, next his tattoos that were randomly placed on his chest and back.

"Stare much?" K-Dot stretched his cheek with a smirk.

Armani snapped out of her daze and then rolled her eyes, "I know you're not talking"

K-Dot laughed and then made his way over to her desk.

"It's okay baby, this is still all yours" he winked.

"Tell that to your baby momma that call every five minutes" Armani gave him a knowing look.

"I will, all you gotta do is give me the green light. Shit, I'll tell everybody"

Armani blushed at his anticipation to tell everyone about the small feelings he had formed for her in the short time, however she knew that wasn't a smart idea. For once she was doing good, and everyone kept telling her how 'proud' they were. She couldn't mess up now, especially with a month still left before New years aka Big Muh's deadline for her to straighten up.

Seeing Armani's unsure expression, K-Dot shook his head, "See Armani, it's not me"

"Can you put your shirt on please?" She said, trying to refocus on her task.

"Why...you getting tempted?" he bounced his eyebrows, "Get on the desk"

"Boy, no" Armani said stern.

"Why, you think the boss gon catch us?" He said sarcastically.

Armani just shook her head, trying to ignore him. It had been a week since thanksgiving, and surprisingly Armani was able to resist her ex-bro slash boss's advances he made at the office. While she wanted to succumb to her temptation, she knew it would dig her in a bigger hole. And knowing her, once she got deep, she got deep.
K-Dot returned to the door and locked it, next making his way back over to Armani. He pushed her rollie chair over to him, making her face his way.

"Give me a kiss" he whispered, rubbing his nose against hers, "You ain't give me one since last week"

"If I do, will you leave me alone?" She said trying to not smile.

"Promise" he lied.

She closed her eyes, and the two engaged in a passionate kiss. K-Dot sucked her bottom lip in, and her eyes widened at his aggression. Still, she let him devour her lips and then picking her up and putting her in his lap.

"You're behaving, right?" He asked, making sure she still hadn't began to date anyone new.

"Mhhh maybe" Armani teased. She was the queen of keeping a nigga on his toes.

"Yeah okay" K-Dot said in between kisses, "Get your ass beat"

"That don't sound too bad" Armani whispered seductively, biting her bottom lip.

K-Dot didn't hesitate to unbuckle his pants, and Armani put her hand on his chest, "Woah there buddy, you think you about to just be fucking me everywhere?"

"What you mean? I thought you was into the spontaneous thing" he shrugged.

"I mean, I am but nigga you gotta wine and dine me too. I ain't just a quick nut"

"You're right" K-Dot nodded, "Let me take you out this weekend. You choose the place" he told her with no argument.

Armani nodded, satisfied, "Okay, now we're talking"
"Good, can I get some now or what? A nigga ain't bust one since last week" he said desperately.

Armani gave him a once over, and had to admit she was craving him too. She wasn't currently having sex with anyone else either, and was having withdrawals from getting sex on a daily. Deciding to throw caution to the wind, she wrapped her arms around K-Dot's neck, allowing their mouths to clash once more. With her approval he pulled down his pants just a little, next pulling out his already hard member. He reached into his back pocket as he did the first time and put it on.

"What the fuck, you put one in your pocket every morning?" Armani asked puzzled.

K-Dot laughed, but ignored her as he bent her over the desk. Armani braced herself as he entered her fully, not giving her a chance to catch her breath.

"Damn, you be tight as shit" he lusted, his eyes rolling back as her walls caved in around him.

Armani smirked, fiercely bitting down on her lip as he picked up his pace. The music in the shop was loud as always, giving her the freedom to moan out just a little as he stroked her diligently.

"Tell me this mine" he demanded, feeling territorial.

"No" Armani refused, "You need to earn that one" she said through gritted teeth.

"I ain't earn it yet?" He panted, now doing a slow stroke that started to drive her crazy. You could hear her juices mixing in the quiet office, telling K-Dot what it really was.

"Mhpmhh" she moaned no.

K-Dot laughed evilly, next turning her over so she could pounce while he stood up straight. Now facing each other, Armani tried to resist staring in his eyes, however his were piercing through her as he dug away at her. Just his taunting stare alone had her ready to climax, and the two were almost at completion when a knock came at the door.
K-Dot ignored it, only for the person to knock again.

"I'm busy!" He shouted, turning whoever it was away.

"Boss, ya girl is out here demanding to see you" one of his workers said, causing the two to halt.
With Armani still in his hold, he looked at her annoyed expression. However he just shrugged and continued, and she looked at him like he was crazy.

"Boy, let me down" she whispered, "Your girl is outside"

"My girl is right here" he responded without a hesitation.

Armani smirked, and that was all she needed to hear before meeting his thrust and causing him to bust just in time. The two panted heavily as he sat her back down onto the desk, still inside of her as he enjoyed the throbbing feeling between her legs.

Hearing one more knock, K-Dot rolled his eyes, "I'll be out in a second"

Once he removed himself, he discarded his condom in her trash can and raised his pants. Armani began to fix herself, finding her underwear on her desk and putting them on, next her pants. K-Dot put on the new t-shirt that he had originally came into the office to get, while Armani sprayed some air freshener and lit their candle to remove any evidence of sex.

"Finally" Tiana bursted through the door the minute K-Dot unlocked it.

Armani rolled her eyes as she touched up her hair in the laptop monitor.

"I told you that you can't keep showing up to my shop Tiana, what do you need?" K-Dot said as he began to brush his fresh haircut.

Seeing how handsome he looked, Tiana softened her expression.

"I thought maybe you could drive me home...my mom is at work" she hinted.

"I told you to call me about the appointment only, I'm not missing out on money to take yo ass home. The same way you got here, you can get home" he shrugged.

Armani smiled to herself, and Tiana's face was as red as a tomato.

"Can we talk about this in private please" she asked, embarrassed. She also didn't want Armani in her business, who was always around. If that wasn't bad enough, the pretty receptionist wasn't letting up when it came to her versatile but trendy wardrobe, always rocking the flyest shit even though she worked at a small car shop. Armani always switched up her hair, whereas Tiana wore the same ponytail or bun, her outfits only consisting of cardigans and flats, nothing quite spectacular. She knew she was attractive, but in a school girl sense. Armani was a woman, and she could tell K-Dot was intrigued by the dominant 20 year old.

"We're working" he told her bluntly.

Tiana frowned, and Armani began to feel bad. As much as she didn't like Tiana, the girl was pregnant. With K-Dot's baby at that. That made her stomach hurt, but she knew messing with him was playing with fire from the beginning. She just happened to get burnt.

"Its okay, I'm going to head out on break anyway" Armani said standing to her feet. She grabbed her Chanel bag, throwing it over her shoulder before sauntering out, leaving behind her signature perfume of Gucci Bamboo. Tiana's eyes followed her, only to catch K-Dot's gaze as she disappeared out of the office.

KDOT

"So, when did you schedule the appointment for?" K-Dot asked Tiana, hopping out of his daze once Armani was completely gone.

He couldn't help himself, Armani was looking too good at work.
Dressed in all black, he liked the business casual outfit that made her look like a lil ceo. He was also proud of her, because for once she was maintaining a healthy lifestyle and staying out of drama.

"Thats the thing" Tiana said playing with her nails, "My health insurance got canceled so the only way I can schedule it is if I pay out of pocket. You know I don't work, and I haven't exactly...told my parents"

K-Dot gave her a flat expression, one due to the fact that he was guaranteed that Tiana was covered under one of her parents insurance plan. The girl had a college fund, there was no way she didn't have health insurance. He wasn't sure what was up with her, but he had a solution for everything.

"Thats cool...I can pay for it" he shrugged.
"I mean yeah, you could. But then you would have to pay for all of them until my insurance kicks in, and I can't ask you ~"

"Non sense, set it up" he interrupted her, "Its the least I could do. We want a healthy baby, right?" he smirked.

While he was anxious to sit down with a doctor and get the details on this pregnancy, he also wanted to challenge Tiana to see if she was really telling the truth. At the moment she wasn't even showing, so there was still room for doubt until that time.

"Okay" Tiana said in a small voice.
"Great" K-Dot nodded, with nothing else to say.

The the two stood there awkwardly, and K-Dot was relieved when one of his workers called him up front.

"Yo boss, we need you out here"' Rodney told him as he walked up, "We got three oil changes, and I'm still working on these brakes"

"Alright I got em" K-Dot said getting ready to get back to work, "But yeah, T, call me when you get the date and I'll be there" he smiled.

Tiana rolled her eyes, and K-Dot laughed to himself as she hurried out of the shop. If she wanted to play, he would play right along with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 129 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
3.9K 890 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
394K 12.9K 57
Back again there is more drama going down in Harlem New York. His mama was the baddest woman and has already had her story told now its time to hear...