Bruises

By wolfbell

Olivia has been abused by her brother all her life, and she has the bruises and burns to show it. When she m... More

0nė
tŵ0
thrëë
f0ür
fïvë
sïx
sëvën
eïght
nïnë
tën
ëlëvën
tŵëlvë
thïrtëën
f0ûrtëën
fïftëën
sïxtëën
sëvëntëën
ëïghtëën
nïnëtëën
tŵëntŷ
tŵëntŷ-0në
tŵëntŷ-tŵ0
tŵënty-thrëë
tŵëntŷ-f0ür
tŵëntŷ-fïvë
tŵëntŷ-sïx
tŵëntŷ-sëvën
tŵëntŷ-ëïght
tŵëntŷ-nïnë
thïrtŷ
thïrtŷ-0në
thïrtŷ-tŵ0
thïrtŷ-thrëë
thïrtŷ-f0ür
thïrtŷ-fïvë
thïrtŷ-sïx
thïrtŷ-sëvën
thïrtŷ-ëïght
thïrtŷ-nïnë
f0rtÿ
f0rtÿ-0në
f0rtÿ-thrëë
f0rtÿ-föür
f0rtÿ fïvë
f0rtÿ-sïx
f0rtÿ-sëvën
f0rtÿ-ëïght
f0rtÿ-nïnë
fïftÿ
fïftÿ-0në
fïftÿ-tw0
fïftÿ-thrëë
fïftÿ-f0ür
fïftÿ-fïvë
fïftÿ-sïx
fïftÿ-sëvën
fïftÿ-ëïght
fïftÿ-nïnë
sïxtÿ
authors note

f0rtÿ-tw0

4.5K 211 39
By wolfbell

I tried carrying the weight of the world, but I only had two hands.

avicii

"Mud-cake, cheesecake, banana bread!" Came the order, the loud voice ringing through the small cafe. Three plates were passed across to my bench, and I grabbed the first one.

Banana bread. I made a small swirl of whipped cream and shoved a yellow flower beside it, sitting the tiny butter bowl next to the swirl and pushing the plate onto the service bar.

Mud-cake. A decorative pattern of topping, red flowers, push to service bar.

Cheesecake. Swirl of cream, topped with caramel, white flower, icing sugar, push to service bar.

The waiter appeared out of nowhere and grabbed all three plates, balancing them precariously in his arms and disappearing.

I heard a sigh behind me, and I turned. Tim had pulled his apron over his head and hung it on the rack. "Hey."

He didn't reply. "Tim?"

Again, silence. He turned to face me, his eyes sad. "My sister told me that you had also hurt your brother."

My breathing hitched, and he took it the wrong way. "Its true?"

"Tim, no! I couldn't hurt him even if I wanted to!" My lungs felt tight.

He glared at me. "My sister doesn't lie."

"But my brother does!"

He sighed. "Olivia, I've seen the hate in your eyes. Its hard to believe you wouldn't have hurt him back, not with all that... all that fury raging within you."

"Please Tim." I sobbed.

"Mud-cake, blueberry muffin!"

He looked down. "I can't see you anymore. My sister will hate me forever. She loves your brother."

"I love you." I said quietly, my tears drying.

"You lied."

"I didn't, Tim."

He left without another word, and my heart broke without a sound.

_

Comment your thoughts on this heartbreaking matter! Will Tim realise the truth alone, or will Olivia have to do something?

BTW, I am in the process of moving house and my new house has no internet, so I can't publish. I can only publish when I'm at my old house moving stuff and cleaning, so there will be delays. But as a positive, because of the lack of internet, I have more time to write! please be patient with me, i love you all for reading this story.

Till next chapter, munchkins!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 979 40
After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learns of an unnerving secret her world begin...
686 0 24
Rain has put the past behind her but when Bret is injured she has to contemplate a future as bleak as her past. Bret has changed, he isn't the man sh...
Bruises By Jake Cassidy

General Fiction

1.7K 39 40
A boy, Bryce, and his 7 year old brother get abused everyday. They have been for as long as they can remember, but the one thing he never dreamed of...
Hand In Hand By Jess

Teen Fiction

515K 11.3K 42
Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brother Cody. She goes to high school in an...