๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐น๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’œ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž: ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐‘’๏ฟฝ...

By BTS_fangirl_effie

"Just leave me alone" "Fine. I'll leave you alone if you tell me you don't love me" His voice cracked scare... More

Intro:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62:
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75:
70k Giveaway <3: Closed
I'm FI NE:
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78: So. Far. Away.
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 4

Chapter 55:

859 42 47
By BTS_fangirl_effie

The start of 

"Is everyone here?" the sun shined brightly down on us while the chilled air danced from side to side. It was snowing a bit but not too much.

"Yes teacher," everyone scattered replied. The dance class was all outside waiting to get on the bus that would bring us to this amazing studio that the teachers were talking about.

"Okay let's all get on!" Our teacher went inside and stood in the first seat counting each student as they walked in.

"I really want to see who the choreographer is and why they are keeping it as such a big secret." I looked at Daehyung who was looking back at me as he walked down the bus hall.

"Eh, I don't really care. As long as we dance it's fine." I shrugged my shoulder not really caring. Daehyung walked all the way to the back and took the last empty seat in the back. I looked around confused. It was one of those mini buses.

"Seolhyun take a seat next to Taehyung." I looked behind and saw Taehyung sitting on the edge of the bus seat. I walked to him and he moved his feet out of the way for me to pass through. I honestly thought he would forget about what happened on Friday but it clearly shows that he didn't. As I passed by he rolled his eyes and avoided eye contact.

"Okay, everyone ready?" our teacher asked.

"Yes," Taehyung put on his earphone and looked outside of the opposite window as me, having the most annoyed face as humanly possible. My leg accidentally hit his when we passed a bump and he immediately drew his leg further away from me. 

"Jimin can we switch seats with me please?" Jimin was sitting on the seats beside me and Taehyung with Jungkook. I looked to the side and Jimin and Jungkook both looked at me. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"I don't want to sit next to her." Jungkook widened his eyes as he looked at me confused. I just looked away and out the window. 

"Uh yeah?" They quickly switch seats trying not to get yelled at by the teacher. The seat next to me moved a bit and I could feel Jimin sit down. "Did you guys fight or something?" he asked quietly. I looked at him and shrugged. 

"Not really?" it wasn't really a fight but more of an accusation. 

"What happened?" I threw my hands up in defeat. 

"He finally decided to believe in the rumors?" Jimin was silent for a bit.

"...about you guys dating...?" he asked confused. 

"What? No! About me." 

"Wait why?" 

"Ask Sumi." To be honest, at this point I didn't care who believed me. Maybe it would be better if no one believed me and they all believed I was a complete monster. Yesterday with Jimin showed me that he cared for me as a friend and maybe that wasn't the best idea. I just had my dad try to kill me for god's sake. I wasn't the safest person to be around and on top of that sketchy things happen to me. 

"Wow! This building is so cool!" I heard Daehyun say as we left the bus. 

"It's alright," replied Sumi. It was a grey building that had two glass doors and on the side of the building was a grass field. It looked like one of those fields you would play soccer on, just way smaller. On the front of the building in a cursive font, it wrote '1 Million Dance Studio'. This was where we would be having our classes. It was four stories high with a huge patio/balcony on the side of the field and a roof on the top. 

"It's more than alright," muttered Jimin looking up at the building. "Look!" Jimin slightly hit my arm and I looked to where he was pointing. Snowflakes landed on my eyelashes as I stared at the lite rooftop that he was talking about. 

"Yeah, that's really pretty." I didn't sound so enthusiastic like the others.

"What's wrong?" he asked wondering why I wasn't admiring the beautiful building. 

"Nothing, it's just nothing new."

"new?"

"Oh I mean like there are so many buildings in Seoul that look just like this." 

"Oh, I guess. But it's still really pretty." 

"Yeah, I guess." I looked at the sign once again and sighed. 

The class started to walk into the building being led by an older male and a younger one. We walked up the four flights of stairs and I could already hear some people panting. Note: they really need to work out if they are panting after four flights. There are dancers for god's sake. I shook my head as I exited the stairwell and walked into the hallway. Immediately my eyes went to a black reception desk on the right which was empty except for the younger male standing in front of it watching the passing students. To the left was all glass which perfectly showed white dance room with mirrors covering almost every inch except for the left wall that had the logo 1million on it. 

"You guys can take off your schoolbags and sit against the mirrors." When I walked past the younger male he smiled at me but I ignored him walking in. 

"Do you know him?" asked Jimin.

"No." I shook my head. "Never seen him in my life." I walked in and sat down next to the sound system which was by the 1million sign. Jimin was going to sit next to me but Taehyung pulled him to sit closer to them. 

"What's wrong with you?" I could hear Jimin whisper to him. 

"Nothing. Just don't sit with her." I thought that whole thing was just petty and very primary school but whatever. 

"Good morning! How is everyone?" asked the older guy. He looked as if he was around his early thirties. 

"Good." most replied. I could see someone raise their hand.

"Yes?" he asked nicely. 

"Is he going to be our dance teacher?" it was Sumi who spoke. The older man chuckled. 

"He is going to be assisting your teacher." 

"Then who is going to be our teacher?" she asked really wanting to know who would be bossing her around for a month. 

"What if I told you the teacher was among you?" I shot my head up at the man who was smiling at Sumi. 

"The amazing dancer is among us?" she asked. The man smiled and nodded. "Who is it?" The man chuckled. 

"We are getting to it but before that let me introduce myself," he answered. "I am Mr. Kang. I am the CEO of this dance company. It's a pleasure to meet you guys." He looked my way then back at the younger man. "Before this young gentleman over here introduces himself, how about we play a little game?" Game? A weird time to play a game but okay? Everyone nodded, not really caring. 

"What game are we going to play Mr.Kang?"

"You want to know who your instructor will be, don't you?"

"Yes!" everyone responded rather enthusiastically. I was surprised they were so into this, I wouldn't think they would be. 

"Okay then with a raise of hands, who do you think your instructor is?" I raised my hand. The two men looked at me and smiled. "Yes, Ms....?"

"Oh uh Kim, Kim Seolhyun."

"Yes, Ms. Kim? Who do you think it is?" 

"Daehyun?"

"Why do you think it's him?"

"He's a really good dancer so I wouldn't be surprised." he laughed. 

"Good guess but the instructor is actually a girl." 

"Yeah, Seolhyun," Sumi says in the voice that sounded much like a child's. 

"Now you want to be nice?" I could hear Taehyung mutter under his breath as I complimented Daehyun. 

"Is it Sumi?" asked Taehyung. 

"Is it?" he smiled. "Any more guesses before I reveal who she is?"  everyone shook their head. "Okay I'll have her come up but before I do everyone close their eyes. No peeking!" Everyone put their heads down. That's when it happened. Mr. Kang looked at me having his finger to his lips telling me to be quiet then he motioned for me to come. I very quietly got up trying to not make a sound as I walked. I stood next to the two men. The younger one put his arm around me shoulder slightly leaning on me. I looked up at him and snickered a bit trying my hardest to hold back my laughter. 

"I know that laugh..." I could hear Jimin say. 

"It sounds vaguely familiar" responded Jungkook. 

"No looking." Mr. Kang. He asked if we were ready I put up a thumbs up and just leaned against the tall man next to me waiting for their surprised faces. I know the members would be surprised but end up laughing all except one. He would probably be angry that I will be bossing him around for a month along with Sumi. Daehyung would probably also laugh. The rest I wasn't so sure.

"Can we look now?" our dance teacher snickered in the background hearing the students grow inpatient. 

"Okay. Look!" everyone looked and gasps could be heard as I stood there smiling but not the really cute kind. "Meet your new dance instructor for the month." 

"Hey, guys. I'm Emily or Kim Seolhyun as you know by." I passed the imaginary mic over to the tower beside me. 

"Hi, I'm Sungmin." I smiled. 

"We are going to be your dance instructors for the month." I smiled and the two of us bowed ninety degrees. "I'm sure we'll have lots of fun" I put an innocent smile. 

"You've got to be kidding me." 

*

the truth. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
129K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...