No Longer Normal

Oleh perfection_isboring

This is about a girl that has so many amazing friends but on her 13 birthday she found out something new. So... Lebih Banyak

BIRTHDAY
The start
Th Rest Of My Day
Schedule
Skipping forward
Will I Ever Know
My Journey Has begun
Days on Days on Days
Authors Note
Adventures?
I Will Always Protect You
Hello New York
The House
The Start Of A New School

His Last Words

10 1 1
Oleh perfection_isboring

The ambulances came and took my parents away in a hurry. I of course went with them crying my heart out. Asking so many questions. What am I?

Why did MY parents have to be in this?

How was I not hurt?

Why was I only told I was different now?

Why did this turn to be the worst day ever?

-----------------------

At the hospital I waited for days to hear from my parents. My mom died as soon as we got to the hospital, my dad's in a coma... I won't leave until he wakes up.

-----------------------

One week later my dad wakes up. I sprint to the side of his bed and atomically hug him. He makes the smallest grunt ever and right before he dies he says, " Go.......run away........find your twin sister.........you will know her..........when you see her.... look for her in.....New....York....you are both....spri.............." and he's gone. I can't handle it I break out into tears rewinding his words in my head over and over and over again. I have a twin sister?

We are both....sprites...?

She's in New York?

What kind of sprite a I ......or....... we?

Are my parents really dead?

Am I really alone?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...