Like I'm Gonna Lose You

By scarletwidow06

When Lindsey was 12 years old her parents split up and her mom moved to North Carolina taking 12 year old Lin... More

(1) Daddy, Help Me
(2) Aftermath
(3) Returning Home
(4) Welcome Back
(5) Homecoming Court
(6) Homecoming Proposal
(7) Homecoming
(8) A New Promise
(9) Double Birthday Surprise
(10) Mother's Day Brunch
(11) More Family Drama
(12) This Is Why..
(13) Haven Rose Barnes
(14) Please Dont Do This
(15) Moving Out
(16) Brady Lucas
(17) Leaving You
(18) Baby #3 ?
(19) New Beginnings
(20) New Addition
(21) Roses
(22) Welcome Home, Soldier
(23) I Have To Do This
(24) Baby #4 On The Way
(25) Back Home
(26) Promotions.
(27) Surprise Trip
(28) Vow Renewal
Epilogue

Prologue

974 15 1
By scarletwidow06

-3 years ago-

"Goodbye Lindsey..I hope I get to see you again someday." Bucky said as he cried through tears as he hugged her. 

Gary looked at his now ex wife "Are you sure this is what you want. Your daughter heartbroken and me losing time with her." 

"I don't care. You don't have anyone to watch they are no longer allowed to have sleepovers. They have been through puberty and you had an affair." Melody said then said "Come on Lindsey it's time to go." as she opened the car door. 

"Bye Buck..I will miss you." she said as she wiped tears and got in the car.

Bucky hugged his mom and cried. "Shh James it will be okay.. we just have to pray and hope that Melody will come to her senses and let Lindsey come home okay.." she whispered as she hugged her son. 

James hugged Gary and said "We will help you with the house Gary so when that day comes they can be together again." 

"Thanks James" Gary said 

Winnie invited him over for dinner and Gary had dinner with them. 

For three years Lindsey was told she couldn't have any contact with anyone back home in Georgia. Especially after her mom started to date John Thomas. He was an abusive drunk but only to her mother and it got worse after Melody accepted his proposal and moved into their house. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.7K 19
Savannah Price has moved on after he...walks out on her. She gets her life together even after the horrible event that brings her the joy of a little...
22.3K 888 30
"Where are you going?" "Home! God!" "Home! It's Sunday" "So? Your home sets itself on fire on Sundays?" "Open your eyes" "No! Slow down I don't wann...
8.7K 189 11
Shelby Burke was a 23 year old college student at UNC she was about to graduate under grad school and attend nursing school to get her BSN in nursing...
23K 438 24
Bucky was about to start his senior year his last year of football him and the boys were planning on following in their dads foot steps and join the...