The Nerdy Bad Girl | completed

By tinxla

*NOT A FANFIC* Abigail Simmons and her twin brother, Tony, moves schools for their last year. Why? Well, let... More

The Nerdy Bad Girl.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Bonus Chapter.
Authors Note (Please Read)
Exciting News?
My Brother's Best Friend.
New Cover.
#NoMoreBullying
Q&A?
Q&A 1
Q&A 2
ALEX'S BIRTHDAY XD
Hi!
Review

Chapter Ten.

47K 1.4K 360
By tinxla

Chapter Ten.

I was sitting on my bed studying. I was about to write down some notes when I got a text. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as it was an number I didn't have. But, I figured it out once I actually read the text.

U never tutored me today

Alex?

Yeah bruh it's me

Bruh? Do I look like a dude??

Nah. Anyways, come over now? I'll pick u up

It's like 10pm!

So?

Can't u wait till tomorrow?

Nope, I'm comin over c u in a bit

Alex, u cannot come over!

Ur dad or Tony awake?

No

Then I shall come

Alex, don't u dare!

I didn't get a reply so I figured he was probably on his way. Great. I was tired and cranky. Okay, I wasn't really cranky. I was sitting in my pyjamas as well. I got up from my bed and got dressed into some jeans and a jumper. I put my shoes on and went downstairs.

"Where are you going at this time?"

"To Sandra's. She needs my help with maths or something."

"Alright, if it get way too late stay over. I mean it's already 10pm, Abi! You should be in bed or something, like Tony."

"I was up studying, dad."

"Oh, good girl. Well just pack a little bag in case you have to stay over." Uh I didn't really want to stay over because I wasn't even going to Sandra's, I was going to Alex's!

"Okay." I went upstairs and grabbed an old school bag of mine. I stuffed the maths books in there. I wasn't going to pack pyjamas because I wasn't planning on staying at his.

Meet me 2 houses away

Alright, love

Don't call me 'love' and don't txt and drive!

Okay babe

I mentally groaned and didn't bother replying. He was probably finding it funny. Ugh. I went downstairs and my dad wasn't in the kitchen anymore. I sat on the sofa and just took a moment to relax and keep myself together because I was now going to tutor Alex when I was quite tired and he's most likely going to make it so damn difficult.

I'm here now babe

I rolled my eyes and got up. I grabbed my house keys and opened and closed the front door as quietly as I could. I realised it was actually quite cold. Dammit. I didn't even bring a coat, but I was wearing my hoodie so that should be fine. I saw where the car light was and walked towards it. I walked around to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Well hello there babe."

"Hello." I decided not to give him the satisfaction so I didn't bother saying anything about him calling me 'babe'.

"You look cold, do you want the heat on?"

"Yes please." He put the car in gear and turned the heat on. He put the music on low and I rested my head on the window, slowly falling asleep.

"Oi don't fall asleep." He said, poking my shoulder numerous times.

"Your fault for making me tutor you at ten at night!"

"Fine we'll just do it for like half an hour or so I don't know."

***

"Take me home now Alex. It's nearly eleven!"

"Why don't you just stay over? It's easier."

"But I want to be in the comfort of my own bed."

"My bed is comfy too."

"No, besides I don't have pyjamas." Like I said, I wasn't planning on staying.

"You can borrow a shirt of mine or something like in the movies."

"Ha ha. Right. No. Take me home."

"But its late."

"And who's fault is that? You're the one who wanted me to come over."

"You're the one who agreed."

"You could've waited till tomorrow."

"Its late, stay."

"Take me-"

"Oh hello Abi." My eyes widened and I turned around.

"Oh hi Mrs Hutchings." I smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"Helping Alex with math."

"Ah, why so late?"

"Alex."

"Alex you should know better. You should be sleeping and not dragging her here. You should have waited till tomorrow."

"Told you." I said, sticking out my tongue at him - very immaturely.

"You guys fight like a married couple already." She said laughing. "Now Abi, you can stay over. You're not going home this late and I'm sure your father wouldn't want it either."

I sighed, defeated. "Told you, Abs."

"Fine, okay."

His mum nodded and walked out. "Keep the noise down too guys." I blushed a little. What? She thinks we're dating and will be 'up to no good'.. It's rather embarrassing really.

"I'll get you some clothes."

"Fine. You're dropping me home early though okay?"

"Why?"

"I need to get my school bag, brush my teeth and shower."

"You can shower here."

"Uh.. Well I still need to go home early."

"Okay then." He walked to his wardrobe while I just sat there, awkwardly. "Here you go, hope this fits you.. Kind of." He chucked the shirt at me and it landed on the bed.

"Thanks.. Uh what about bottoms?"

"Do you actually want my boxers?"

"No way!"

"Exactly."

"Don't you have shorts or something?"

"They won't even fit you, babe."

"Fine whatever."

I sat there on the bed waiting for him to maybe leave or something. "Aren't you going to change?"

"Uh you're in the room."

"So?"

"I'm not changing in front of you!"

"Oh come on, I'm just seeing you in your underpants. I've seen all of you, remember."

"Stop reminding me." I groan. I sigh. "Where's the bathroom again?"

"Why?"

"I'm going to change there."

"Look, just change in here, I'll go and brush my teeth or something."

"Alright then." I pulled out my phone and texted my dad telling him I'd be home in the morning before school. I started getting undressed and put his shirt over me. It came up to my mid thigh. I didn't think he was that tall. I was just stuffing my clothes in my backpack when he just barged in. "You could knock, for all you know I could be naked or something."

"It's my room.. Besides, you're not naked so yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"So, sleeping arrangements?"

"The bed." I rolled my eyes again.

"Who gets the bed?"

"We're sharing it."

"We are?"

"I don't see why not." He smirked, knowing I wouldn't agree. But, in all honesty I was actually extremely tired so I decided to just go with it.

"Alright, whatever." I got in the bed and just tried getting to sleep. But it was rather difficult since it wasn't my bed and it was a different environment.

"You're agreeing?"

"Well I want to sleep so yeah now hurry up and just turn the lights off."

"Okay then.." He seemed rather confused though. Ha yes I'm epic. I made him confused. He stripped to his boxers - awkward - and got into the bed. "Well, goodnight then."

"Yeah, goodnight fake boyfriend." I grin and laugh.

"Goodnight fake girlfriend."

***

I heard a beeping noise in my dream. I groaned and realised it was actually my alarm. I reached for wherever the noise was coming from and hopefully snoozed my alarm. I turned around and realised something was restricting me from fully moving around. There was an arm around my waist and a chest pressed against my back.

I remembered that it was Alex and that I had slept over. I could feel his breath against my neck and got a shiver. I felt weird. It was weird actually, especially being in this intimate position with him..

"Knock knock." Who was that? The door opened and in walked Alex's mum. "Hey there Abi. Aw, don't you guys look adorable?" Suddenly there was a flash. I realised she took a picture. She took a picture! Why?!

"Hey." I replied.

"Well get Alex up and get ready. I'll start making breakfast for you guys." She said smiling.

"Thank you." I smile. "Uh before you go, could I possibly use the shower?"

"Of course you can! I'll leave you the pink towel out okay?"

"Okay, thank you." I smile. She's a very nice person. She left and I decided it was time to get out of bed. I yawned and tried stretching. I slowly picked up Alex's arm. I slid out of the bed and fell on the floor. And that's how you sneakily get out of bed - not really of course. If only it went smoother than that, I wouldn't have hurt my butt. Surprisingly though, Alex didn't wake up. Wow I'm guessing he's a heavy sleeper!

I went to have my shower and found the pink towel that was left out for me. She really is nice. I finished up and realised my clothes weren't here. I figured my clothes were probably in the bedroom. Great, just great. I wrapped the towel around me and walked quietly in the room.

But, knowing my luck, he was awake. I shut the door. "Morning." He said, in a deep husky voice..

"Morning." I stood awkwardly in my towel while he sat on his bed, staring at me. "So.. Uh. Hi?"

"Hey." He smirked. He looked me up and down and I mentally cringed. "Nice towel."

"Your mum left it out for me so I could shower. I'm guessing it's yours?" I grin.

"Nah, just a spare one."

"Oh, I really thought pink was your colour." I smile sweetly.

"Ha ha very funny. So, are you going to get changed or..?"

"Um, yeah I guess. But you have to get out." He stood up, grinning evilly at me. Shit, what's he up to? I gulped.

"Really?"

"Yeah, uh.. A girl uh needs her privacy.."

"Aw shame." He stalked closer to me and my heart was maybe beating faster than usual. Why heart, why?! He's not even your type. Wait, what is my type?

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" He was now in front of me.

"Uh personal space please?" He put his hands on my waist. "Alex what are you doing? Get off me.."

"Aw why?"

"Cos I er I erm.." I gulped again and his hands were now moving around my body.. Well actually the towel. I felt extremely nervous. He grinned and leant down to my neck and started kissing it. "Alex.."

"Come on fake girlfriend."

"What?"

"This is what couples are supposed to do."

"We're not a couple."

"We are a couple in my house though, I mean it's fake but my parents think it's real so it is."

"Your logic is very crap."

"Oh well." He started playing with the bottom of the towel but I held on to it for dear life. I was really hoping that his mum would walk in. Yes, it would be awkward but it would end this whole thing we were doing. He bent down to my ear. "Loosen up." He whispered.

"We should get ready for school.. I need to get home soon."

"We have time, lots of time." He wriggled his eyebrows. He moved us towards the bed. Why was I suddenly getting so nervous? I mean in the past I may have had one night stands.. But I guess I was drunk then. But I don't know this is different and I feel nervous and sweaty and oh my gosh.

He pushed me onto the bed, and I was still holding my towel.

"Abi, forget the towel."

"But I like this towel. It's, erm, fluffy." What the hell am I saying? 'Its fluffy' what the hell? He started kissing me again but on the lips and I stupidly kissed back. I was supposed to be sending him the message that I wasn't interested but instead I'm sending the complete opposite! What am I doing? Honestly.

His hands were on my waist while one of my arms looped around his neck and the other messing up his already messed up hair. He tugged at the towel and I gave in.. Stupidly.

***

What surprised me the most was the fact that his mum never disturbed us.. I mean she said she was making breakfast and surely it should be done.. "Well then." He said, grinning.

I sat up and pulled out my clothes from my bag. I put on my bra and underwear.

"Abi, why don't we skip school?"

"No, because I lied saying I was at Sandra's and if she goes to school and Tony asks her where I am, she'll have no knowledge of where I am. Plus it will look mighty suspicious if you also weren't at school."

"Goody two shoes." He muttered. "Fine, we'll go to school."

"Shut up, I don't want anyone knowing about what we just did and all that crap."

"Why not?"

"For one, Tony would kill you."

"No he won't."

"Yes because he'll be absolutely fine with his new friend banging his sister."

"You have a point."

"And I'll get a load of poop from your gang."

"Oh, they're not that bad!"

"Shut up and get changed." I put my clothes on whilst he probably and hopefully did the same. "Your mum made us breakfast by the way.."

"She's up?"

"Yeah."

"Shit, why didn't you tell me?"

"Why did I need to?"

"Because she may have heard us."

"Doesn't she hear you and other girls doing it?"

"Oh, uh not really."

"Does it matter? She already thinks we're dating."

"You have a point. Come on then, lets go downstairs. I need some food after that quickie. Drained a lot of energy."

"Oh shut up." I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. He just chuckled. We went downstairs to eat breakfast.

***

"Hey Tony, where's dad?"

"He left early for work."

"Oh okay. Well I'll be down in a minute, just got to brush my teeth and get my school bag."

"And change your outfit."

"Why?"

"It makes you look scruffy."

"Whatever." I went upstairs, brushed my teeth and changed my outfit. "How long till we go?"

"We have at least twenty minutes till we leave."

"Alright cool. I'm going to watch tv!"

"Actually, I need to talk to you."

"What about?"

"Sit down."

"Tony, you're scaring me now.." I sat down opposite him.

"Where did you stay last night?"

"At Sandra's, why?"

"Sandra called."

"What did she say?"

"She was wondering if you'd like to meet up to walk to school."

"Oh."

"So, where were you?"

"I er.. Does dad know?"

"No, and I won't tell him unless you tell me the truth."

"Um.."

"Would you rather me know or dad?" Gosh, Tony of course! Dad would flip.. I mean so would Tony but dad would flip worse.

"Fine, I was with Alex helping him with maths. You see, I'm his maths tutor and he wanted help cos he has this maths test today. So I agreed. But I knew that dad wouldn't agree so I told him I was going to Sandra's."

"Did you guys sleep in the same bed?"

"No, course not." Yes, course we did.. And had sex soon after.

"Nothing is going on between you guys right?"

"No, course not."

"You would tell me if anything was going on though, wouldn't you?"

"Um yeah okay."

"Do you trust me?"

"When it comes to boys, no. I'm afraid of what you'll do to them.. Like come on, you can be a bit protective sometimes."

"You're my sister, course I would. I would say you're my little sister but we're the same age so it doesn't really work."

"Okay Tony."

"So for definite, nothing is going on, right?"

"No, nothing's going on." I'm definitely not his fake girlfriend and I have absolutely not just had sex with him like half an hour ago.

"Alright then, Abi. I believe you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5M 279K 39
"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school that a particular boy named Nathaniel Reece...
367K 12.9K 25
*CRINGE WARNING* This story was written when I was like 12, so I realize it sucks. "Your going to give me those points." He said. I crossed my arms...
467K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...