A Jerk named Haruto | Hajeong...

By itsbaejinjja

T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "... More

Introduction
[1] The "Kangs"
[2] Monarchical Table
[3] Hungry Kangs
[4] Busan
[5] Iksan
Changes
[6] First Day
New mashikyu au
[7] A little unwell
[8] Equivalent exchange
[9] Rules
[10] Unofficially official
[11] Slave n' Master
[12] Play Dumb
[13] The bitchy code
[14] Chasing Pavements
✾ Special Chapter [Mashikyu]
[15] Connected Locks
[16] Your lips on mine
[17] Salt n' Sugar
[18] Comfort Zone
[19] Dauntless
[20] Stars over us
[21] Couples of Troubles
[22] Couples of Troubles 2
[23] Rainy Cuddles
[24] The Absence of his Presence
[25] Untold phrase
[26] Lie to me
[27] Way back home
[28] Cold boundaries
[29] Warmly Cold
✾ Special Chapter
[30] Marry me?
[31] Venture
[32] Dumb and Dumber
[33] Boundless
[34] If I stay
[35] Hidden
[36] Tables turned
[37] Unwrapping the secrets
[38] Reasons why
[39] Home
[40] Sacrifice
Epilogue

✾ Special Chapter [Typical Kangs]

4.3K 307 81
By itsbaejinjja

                  ➷ Third Person

The tan-skinned korean slowly poured the vegetable oil at the non-stick charcoal colored pan.

"My friend." the always cheerful korean called jeongwoo's attention.

"What is it gue?" jeongwoo replied while pouring down the half kilo of fries at the vegetable oil.

Yeongue leaned back at the wall while waiting for the popcorns inside the microwave. "This is for science purposes okay? Let's just say that im very curious."

The tanned korean rolled his eyes at yeongue. "Stop beating around the bush, spill it."

"You're so impatient. Fine, so, if you don't mind me asking, who fits your standards or to make it simple, your ideal type among the Kangs? Excluding Mr. Kang Daniel ofcourse." jeongwoo stared at yeongue in disbelief.

Yeongue rolled his eyes on him. "Oh please Park Jeongwoo, this is just a random question. Answer it."

"Fine, fine. Hmm, who is my ideal type among the Kangs?" jeongwoo repeated the question and thought for awhile as he stares at the french fries soak in the oil, cooking on its own.

"Lets start with physical then attitude first!" yeongue exclaimed in excitement.

Jeongwoo smiled while thinking about it. "Well, physically, i like someone taller than me. It would be great to bury my face on his neck or chest while inhaling his calming fragrance."

"I AGREE!" yeongue commented and both of them squeak from too much excitement.

"And, i think someone who smiles beautifully, to the point that when that person smiles you cant help but do the same." jeongwoo added, and again yeongue agreed with him. Watching jeongwoo full of anticipation.

"Someone very cute and handsome at the same time, i actually prefer the pretty boy type." yeongue raised his brow in a teasing manner while smiling at jeongwoo.

"And for the attitude?" the cheerful korean ask, jeongwoo turned off the stove. He lightly held the strainer and let some oil be remove from the fries while yeongue carefully poured the popcorn at the bowl.

"I like someone easy going." jeongwoo started off.

He smiled widely upon remembering the person on his mind. "Someone who looks impatient but actually caring and childish."

"And?" yeongue ask as he assembled the bowl of popcorn at the fancy food tray.

"And someone who laughs freely and hilariously, not minding what he actually look like. Someone who's not afraid of speaking whats in his mind but careful not to hurt people." jeongwoo stated, finally ending the description while he neatly shake the fries with sour cream flavored powder inside the transparent container.

"And that someone is?" the smiley guy ask, throwing teasing look to jeongwoo.

Jeongwoo let out a laugh. "He is—"

"Wait, let me guess it's Young H—"

"Young Junkyu! He's really cute but he somehow looks introvert on the outside. Though he's a ball of cuteness and his laugh is ridiculously funny!" jeongwoo stated with a wide smile, cutting yeongue's words off.

Yeongue stared in shock at jeongwoo. All this time, yeongue thought jeongwoo's ideal type is haruto.

"What about you gue?" jeongwoo ask, and lift up the food tray with flavored fries and some chicken nuggets while yeongue carry the food tray of popcorns and variety of sodas in can.

"My ideal type? Hmm, no words or any other explanation its—"

"Young Yoonbin." jeongwoo cutted yeongue's words off, yeongue let out a laugh and nodded as they made their way upstairs.

"Am i too obvious?" the cheerful guy ask, jeongwoo smiled at him.

"Precisely." they both laugh while yeongue just shrug his shoulders with a smile curved on his lips. Jeongwoo use his free hand to knock at the glass door before he use his feet to pushed the door lightly.

The Kangs who's busy arguing inside the entertainment room regarding what movie to watch, stop when they saw the tray of food that the two servers are holding, the overly excited jihoon stood up and fetch the food immediately but yedam throw a comfy home slipper at him and told him to wait for it to be placed at the center table. The two servers carefully placed the food trays at the table and is about to leave the room when a small japanese seated beside his fiancè told them to stay and watch the movie with them. Yeongue and jeongwoo share a look of hesitation but a familiar person agreed to let them stay, jeongwoo stared at the guy and tried to remember where he saw him, he can't remember but he's certain he saw him before.

Jeongwoo lightly cover his mouth when he remembered where and when, the guy is Kim Doyoung, a 2nd year college who's popular in school for his skills and well-built talent in dancing. Jeongwoo also remembered that Kim Doyoung's family owns a well-known Entertainment Company in both Korea and Japan. He is also yedam's guy, jeongwoo remembered haruto and hyunsuk's conversation at the SSG office.

Yedam and junkyu exchange glances with each other. "Right, i think the two of you should just stay and watch the movie with us." the foxy eyed guy stated, earning a nod of approval from yoshinori and jihoon who's busy eating the french fries.

"I agree too, its just a movie. Watch with us." junkyu added, yeongue throw a teasing smile to jeongwoo and the latter playfully glared at him.

Doyoung furrow his brows in confusion as he lightly poke yedam. "Why are they hesitating to watch the movie with us? And isn't Park Jeongwoo haru's fiancè? Why did he serve the food t—"

The foxy eyed pecked on his boyfriend's lips making the younger blush while the others throw a cringe look at them. "You ask too many questions baby, just eat and i'll tell you everything later."

Jaehyuk who's silently listening turned to look at everyone and pat Asahi's arms to get his attention from the popcorn. "Whats there to tell? Is there some kind of secret or—" the expressionless japanese lightly shove a handful of popcorn on jaehyuk's mouth to stop him from talking, jaehyuk choke lightly but asahi gently caress his back and handed him some water while telling him that he'll also explain later.

"Hey my future wife or husband or what ever— fvck it, come here." the tall japanese stated with a smile and pat the vacant seat beside him. Jeongwoo shyly nodded and settled down at the carpeted floor, seating beside haruto. Yeongue without any words, also flop down at the carpeted floor and seat next to yoonbin who doesn't seem to care at all since he's too immersed in eating.

Jeongwoo quietly observe how the Kangs in the room argue on what movie to watch. "Slave, do you want to eat?" the japanese called his attention, jeongwoo turned to look at him but haruto didn't wait for the younger to answer. He lifted the chopstick with nuggets on it infront of jeongwoo's mouth. The korean hesitates but haruto stared at jeongwoo impatiently— leaving the korean with no choice but to open his mouth and take the food.

The others throw a look at the two and soon mind their own businesses while Jihoon started to play the movie.  "Yah, Are we really watching that movie? Thats from 3 years ago!" the prankster rolled his eyes at yoonbin.

"Shut up, Train to busan still has an effect on me." jihoon answered, the others throw more complains regarding the movie that jihoon played but mashiho told everyone to just shut up and watch it even though everyone already watch it before.

Jeongwoo steal a glance on haruto who's busy opening the soda in can. "Here." the japanese stated, handling the opened soda to jeongwoo in which the younger gladly accept without a word. 

"Aren't they extra sweet today?" yeongue whispered to himself but to his surprise, yoonbin turned to look at him.

"They are." the cheerful korean bit his lips to prevent himself from smiling.

The others remained silent, too immersed on watching the movie but junkyu fell asleep while his fiancè just watch him sleep instead of paying attention to the movie. Yedam whispered something to Doyoung and with that, they left the room. Haruto turned to look at his cousins and saw Asahi getting bored while jaehyuk play with his hands.

"Are you sleepy?" haruto heard jeongwoo ask, haruto turned to look at the younger and nod his head slowly. Jeongwoo bit his lips, contemplating either to let haruto rest on his lap or not. The japanese smiled at the younger as if he already knows the latter's body language.

"Can i?" the japanese ask, jeongwoo nodded shyly and move aside to let haruto rest on his lap. The japanese rested his head on jeongwoo's lap and close his eyes, he felt extremely bored and sleepy.

The tan-skinned korean stared at the sleeping figure on his lap, he smiled and lightly run his fingers through the older's silky hair. Haruto let his lips curve into a smile, he held jeongwoo's hands to stop him from what he is doing. The korean felt a slight panic. "Sor—"

"Ssshh, its fine. I just want to hold your hands." haruto stated, cutting his words off as he intertwined his hands with jeongwoo's and rest it on his chest.

Jeongwoo felt his cheeks heatened up but he let the older hold his hands. The korean look around and silently observe the remaining Kangs in the room. They're not that bad as what the other servers in the mansion said. Jeongwoo came to realize that they have this kind attitude though most of the time they don't let it visible under a blink of an eye.

Asahi who's usually quiet appears to be a caring and smiley person, Yoshinori who seems only good in talking is an actual helping hand packed with good advices he can give to people. Yedam who appears self-centered is actually a sympathetic and righteous one.

The squinty eyed Yoonbin who has a dark aura engulfing his being is a kind-hearted and easy going person— same goes with Junkyu who is an absolute brat in the first look but is actually an amiable person. The prankster whom jeongwoo find very annoying for pulling a prank on him on his first day at the mansion is a very funny guy and a considerate one. And lastly, the most arrogant Kang, Haruto, also possess some kindness and jeongwoo find him somehow thoughtful and sweet.

'What the heck is wrong with me?' The korean thought to himself still staring at the now sleeping japanese.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 4.1K 21
Haruto just loved being alone. He was happiest when there was no one to annoy him. Being a eldest heir of Watanabe family he enjoyed all the luxury o...
11.1K 612 16
"we're bro's but you seriously need to pay the rent." "who tf?" fanfic where jeongwoo accidentally texted the wrong number. 【#TREASURE ; 하루토 & 박정우】  ...
71.8K 5.8K 62
❛MERAKI series #2❜ Park Jeongwoo got lost of himself when his ex-boyfriend, So Junghwan broke up with him to focus more on his family and career His...
59.3K 2.5K 18
Y/N was a fake nerd at school but decided to change her personality and her looks to her past self back just because.. "Why are you so cold? Now i un...