hide° NCT DREAM

By ppppoppoo

°nct dream mystery/crime au° [ COMPLETE ] Book 1 of irregularseries " solving the school's mystery case... More

.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
0000
27
28
29
0001
30
31
32
33
34
0002
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Sequel? PLEASE READ
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW

18

4.9K 208 137
By ppppoppoo

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 15: Movie
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" BITCH YOU DONT DO THAT YOU'RE REALLY STUPID" haechan yelled making us look at him.

" this is why i don't like horror movies" renjun said.

" IF YOUR TURN YOUR HEAD YOU'RE GOING TO GET THE D" jaemin yelled making him and donghyuck look at each other.

" that's so random.." mark said as jaemin looked at him in confusion.

" D stans for death you dirty minded bitch" jaemin threw popcorn at mark across the table.

" yah don't you throw food hyung will get mad at me you little shit" mark said.

" nah hyung loves us he wouldn't do that" jisung said.

" he just loves you dumbass" Haechan said.

" since when hyung loves us huh? Since when?" jeno said looking at the poor chick.

" yah y'all scaring jisungie" i said to them while standing up from my seat and went beside jisung and squished his cheeks.

" thanks noona.." jisung said

" Y'ALL SEE THIS?!" haechan said as they all nodded except for me, jisung and chenle.

" we can see it haechan no need to shout" renjun said as he covered his ears.

" and now who's loud.." chenle spoke up while he was eating his popcorn focusing on the movie.

__ -:- __

After the movie jaemin and renjun went to the kitchen and started to cook food since the others might burn the kitchen according to jaemin.

" areum you aren't going to burn the kitchen right?" jaemin asked.

" yeah why?"

" help us cook because it's hard to cook for eight people" renjun said as he was cutting some vegetables.

" oh okay" i said as i washed my hands.

They gave me a knife and a cutting board. They lead me to the table and i could see that this kitchen was clean as holy water.

" you know how to cut vegetables right?" renjun asked as i nodded.

Bitch what do you think i am five? I've been living like this for years since I've left korea.

" don't worry renjun i won't do something stupid. I can do this"

__ -:- __

" i can't do this.."

Renjun left me alone in the kitchen to fetch some ingredients that we don't have because mark said they have it but actually not having that ingredient and now I'm stuck here with jaemin on his phone and the guys are going crazy. Jisung and chenle are bickering haechan and jeno are being loud and oh this na fucking jaemin is on his phone not caring about his friends.

" just leave them areum that's normal" jaemin said then donghyuck came to the kitchen going to the fridge.

" i think I'll lose my voice at this point" haechan said as he drank some water.

" yeah i think you should because we already have a microphone in the group" jaemin said as he pointed at chenle who was yelling at jisung being loud as usual.

" whatever at least I'm fabulous" he said as he flipped his imaginary hair.

" you sure you're straight?" jaemin teased donghyuck.

" yeah i am i just talk this way" he said defending himself.

" asshole.." haechan's last words before he leaves.

" bitchface.." jaemin said as i chuckled at them.

" didn't know you two are the sassy ones here" i said to jaemin. He put down his phone and looked at me.

" that's because you've never really seen the old me. That was the good life but now that's over let's just say I'm starting to build it up again" he said.

" build up the what, gaymin?" i said to him as he faked a shocking expression.

" how did you know that?"

" well let's just say that you've been so clingy with jeno for the past few days." i said as i took a bite on an apple.

" but seriously i ain't gay I'm straight as a ruler " he said

"whatever floats your boat" i said to him.

Time is really fast because renjun and mark came back from where they went. Renjun went to the kitchen.

" we just ordered food instead mark couldn't find the ingredient we need" renjun said placibg the paoer bags on the counter as the boys grabbed their food.

" this is so much better than y'all cooking" jisung said. Mark packed up the food that we prepared earlier and put them in the fridge.

" you better be grateful because we already made a mess in the kitchen then we have to spend more money for food" mark said as he grabbed his food from the bag.

" then you should have told us to give you some money we wouldn't mind" chenle said as he took a bite from his burger.

" but-"

" shush mark we'll repay you don't worry" jeno said.

__ -:- __

"my head hurts" haechan said as we all sat down on the table. We're at the cafeteria right now and they are talking about last night.

It wasn't that crazy only haechan, jeno, renjun and jaemin are the ones who are going crazy. While me and the others are standing there looking at them.

They got drunk because jisung just poured beer into their glasses instead of ice tea. Once i noticed that they are already drunk.

" i didn't even know what happened last night" jeno said he held his temples.

" you should seen the video jaemin is crazy" mark said

Jaemin was trying to kiss jeno but jeno was pushing him away because he was singing my heart will go on. After renjun was dancing around he fell asleep and haechan scribbled on his face. Haechan on the other hand after drawing on renjun went to his room and opened the shower with his clothes on. So basically they are a wreck.

" i don't want to see that fucking video" jaemin said as he took a bute on his food.

" why did we even got drunk on the first place?" renjun said as he took a sip of his soup.

" im sure that i drank ice tea last night i didn't remember it was beer" haechan said.

" who pour the ice tea!?" renjun said making me and mark look at jisung.

" i can explain" jisung said as he put up his hands up.

" oh no need to explain jisung we all know what you did there" jeno said as he crossed his arms.

" im so disappointed at you jisungie" jaemin said.

Jisung and chenle are here because they got out of class early and they wanted ro check up on their hyungs.

" i didn't even realize that i got beer instead of ice tea. Mark hyung said it was in a container in the fridge" jisung defend himself as they all looked at mark.

" what i didn't even know that that my hyung put beer in the fridge plus he never even drinks it" mark said.

" true he's a light drinker" chenle said.

" lucas hyung is the most strongest among them and jungwoo hyung is the weakest" jisung said.

" you saw them drink before?" jaemin asked. As we looked at jisung.

" well.. I.. Uh.. Was with them that time" jisung said as he scratched the back of his neck.

" the hell? Hyung took you with them while they are drunk?!" mark said as he hold jisung's shoulder.

" not exactly you where sleeping and i came by to your house to pick up something but then i saw them drinking and they let me stay for a bit because they are going to eat after that i didn't know they where going to drink so i left when they already passed out" jisung explained.

" and where am i then?" haechan asked.

" i think your in your room playing games as usual" jisung said as we laughed at haechan.

" can you guys shut up my head is aching" renjun said.

" you're not the only one renjun" jeno said while he looked at jaemin and haechan holding their heads while their elbow resting on the table.

" next time we don't let jisung get anything"

__ -:- __

" hey areum you want to go out it's kinda stuffy in here" haechan said.

" yeah sure i have nothing to do here anyways" i said as we got out of the headquarters.

We are now walking in the hallways until i heard something that came from a room. A voice to be exact. Haechan stopped his tracks as i looked at the old room next to the boys restroom.

" you heard that right?" i asked haechan as he nodded.

" i heard it loud and clear" haechan replied as he quietly went near the door and took a peek on it.

" how come you can't do your job?"

" we tried but they can't be fooled easily.." a girl voice was heard.

" of course they are they've been studying in this university what do you expect from them?"

" I'll try my best sir.."

" good now you may go"

As the man said that haechan oulled me inside of the boys restroom and we hid inside until they are gone.

Haechan was holding my mouth until the man left. He peaked out of the door and sigh in relief we got out and i finally breath in the fresh air.

" why does the boys restroom always stink?" i said to him.

" they really never flush the toilet" he said as i faked a barf.

" dudes are gross" i sajd as i fixed myself.

" but anyway who are they? And what do they mean that they can't be fooled?" haechan asked as we looked back at the room. It was empty now.

" dont know but i didn't saw the girl or the guys face" i said to him as we walked back to the headquarters.

" yeah me too your head was too big" he said as i glared at him leaving him chuckle at me.

" your cute though" he said as he ruffled my hair.

As we got back haechan told mark everything we just heard and renjun quickly typed it in.

" so they are using students to do their jobs which is fooling people?" mark said as we nodded.

" yeah we didn't see her face but her uniform explained it all" i said

" so this is a highschooler right?" mark said as we nodded

" do you think it is the same person who is doing all of this?" haechan asked

" im not sure because we can't connect all of the information that we got yet. It's not enough proof to find out that this is the same person" mark said as renjun came into the room.

" I've found something!" renjun said to us as we quickly went to him.

He got to his computer and he showed us a footage. It was me and haechan who are looking at the door earlier.

" I'll just fast forward this and we'll see who is the girl and the guy you guys talking about" renjun said as he clicked on the button and the footage went two times the speed. He stoooed when the girl went out. He zoomed in and took a screen shot of it. He played it again and stopped when the man went out. The man was not looking at the camera as he went away.

" he knows there's a camera there" mark said as renjun put the photo of the girl up.

The computer collected the information about the girl and it turns out it was Min Taehee.

" min taehee? Isn't that the girl that got suspended last year for breaking inside of the school?" haechan said.

" yeah she's only a highschooler but that girl got some bad reputation already" renjun said

" but what is she doing there? Is she working with that guy?" i said.

" probably and also where is jisung and chenle when i needed them i need to have the records of all the students in their department and still they haven't got it" renjun said.

" i thought they where here?" mark said as we all looked at each other.

" jaemin! jeno!" mark yelled making the two peeked through the door.

" what is it?" jaemin said

" go search for jisung and chenle they aren't here" mark said as they nodded.

" I'll come with them" i said as the two boys stooped their tracks.

" no you stay here" mark said making me sit down on my seat.

" but i wanted to come with them-"

" just stay here areum" mark said as haechan pat my head.

Mark stormed off and jaemin and jeno went out of the room.

" don't worry Areum, mark is just protecting you" haechan said as he sat down beside me.

" i guess so.."

" I've found something about that girl it appears that she's not into any of the clubs and also she was in jisung and chenle's class.." "renjun said as he looked at us.

Why do i have a bad feeling about this.

Thirty minutes have passed we heard jeno yelled for help. We went outside and say jisung and chenle full of scars and bruises and chenle's arm has a small cut.

I grabbed the first aid kit and treated chenle while mark is treating jisung.

" we found them getting beaten up by a girl and she had a knife with her but when we got there she suddenly ran away" jaemin explained what happened.

" that girl was one of our classmates.." jisung said

"but how can you guys got beaten up by a girl when there's two of you?" haechan asked.

" there's someone before her.. That person hit our heads and then ran away. The girl came afterwards and beat us up" chenle explained as he hissed in pain.

" that guy must be the same one we saw with taehee" haechan said

" you know what guys we need to fight against them we can't just search for more clues that they drop accidentally. We need to come up with a plan. It might be risky to catch him but we need to.. You know what happened the past weeks. Poison.. Beatings.. Killing.. We can't let that happen again" mark spoke up.

" but how can we do that?" renjun asked.

" we need catch the slaves first before the big boss.."

__ -:- __

_popo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 36.4K 91
❝ freaky fridays and milkshake mondays. ❞ press ENTER to discover the secret that lies in hanyul academy ▬▬ [trigger warning! contains certain topics...
12.3K 514 52
One mafia group and a mysterious girl.
174K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
330K 7.7K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...