hide° NCT DREAM

By ppppoppoo

°nct dream mystery/crime au° [ COMPLETE ] Book 1 of irregularseries " solving the school's mystery case... More

.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
0000
27
28
29
0001
30
31
32
33
34
0002
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Sequel? PLEASE READ
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW

16

5K 222 102
By ppppoppoo

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 13: Together
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I came to the gate while stares and constant whispers around me. It must be because I'm with the guys. They are talking and fooling around making the students turn their heads to us. I'm don't like attention like this, I'm fine with them hanging out and stuff but if this is keep on going I'm better with normal guys.

" it's the new freshman that the campus is talking about, the pretty one who hangouts with the Ir-regular club."

" yeah i heard she's in the club she's not just hanging out"

" oh well i pray for her soul because the last time they had a girl member you know what happens"

" right... No one knows what happened to that girl. She just suddenly disappeared"

I made my way to the building leaving the guys shouting my name. I don't want to hear rumors like that especially when they are talking about our club. I may not know anything about this girl of the other past cases that they've done but i know that they all lead to a dead end. They told me that so i have to believe in it.

As i reached my class i went to my seat and sat down putting my airpods in and listen to music while i wait for class to start.

After a while i saw jaemin come inside and sat on his seat he was talking to be but i couldn't hear him because of the airpods plugged into my ear. I removed them the same time he was done talking.

" what did you say?" i asked him.

While he saw the airpods on my hands. He sigh in relief and looked infront and pretend he said nothing to me.

" it's nothing.." he said

After that Professor moon came inside of the room. He put his things on his desk and looked at us.

" ok we have nothing else to do than start a new lesson so yall shut up and let me do the talking because if i ask you a question you'll probably don't want to answer it or you just don't care" he said as he started to wrute something on the board.

The classes went faster than i expected and it's time to head to the club building and do our shits.

Jaemin and i walked together this time. It's so weird when he actually waited for me when i took so long packing up my thibgs earlier. Usually when that happens it's either tell me he'll be off or just left me there.

" some kid just went missing over the weekend and mark was trying to get information about this kid but turns out he came back this morning and got to school." he explained.

" that's peculiar" i said

" totally peculiar.." he said as he stopped his tracks and pointed infront.

It was a guy carrying a person on his shoulder. We ran towards it but when he took a turn he was gone the second we arrived. We looked to our left and right but there isn't a clue where the guy would went.

" i swear i saw someone.." jaemin said.

" me too.." i said as someone hold my shoulder i grabbed his arm and held it tightly. I faced him as i only saw jeno whining in pain.

" j-jeno" i was startled and let go of his arm. He rubbed his arm as i saw haechan laughing at him.

" i taught her that yesterday I'm so proud" haechan wiped his fake tears away.

While we are waiting for the food yesterday haechan taught me some techniques to defend myself since i was getting bored.

" you taught her well.." jeno said as he pat haechan's back.

" why are you guys standing here by the way?" haechan asked

" nothing" jaemin said as he started walking to the club building.

" look at mr. sassy pants being secretive" haechan said as jeno laughed.

" why the hell are you laughing jeno" haechan asked as jeno pointed at jaemin who is walking away.

" ohh i see what you did there" haechan said as they both did a high five.

Well i guess jaemin will have to find out later when someone touches his butt. Poor dude.

We qalked to the headquarters and still jaemin didn't notice the paper behind him. Someone already touched his butt but he didn't care. Damn is he dumb?

As we got to the headquarters we are greeted by an awful smell that made the room smell like someone used a fart scent perfume.

" who used a fart gun!" mark shouted as jisung and chenle pointed at each other.

" it was him hyung!" chenle saud as jisung smacked him.

" you're the one who pressed it don't put the blame on me" jisung said.

" i really don't know who the hell is the maknae anymore" renjun said as he put his fingers on his nose.

" don't bother they both are" jaemin said as he received both glares from the two so called maknaes.

Jaemin went upstairs followed by jeno the second mark grabbed a rolled up paper and smack the two. Renjun and i went to our room and leave the scene. As i sat on my chair i felt i was suffocating because the stench reached here. It wasn't that bad unlike the one in the main room but it is still bad.

" those three didn't even opened the window and doors what headasses" renjun said.

I didn't noticed so i laughed at him awkwardly.

" anyway are you free this weekend?" renjun asked me as i looked at him surprisingly shocked.

" yeah what about it?" i asked him back.

" i was thinking if you want to go to the newly opened oceanarium that just opened two days ago" he said.

Is he asking me out on a date?

" is this a date or just-"

" well if you want to put in that way" he said as he smiled.

" oh okay" I'm awkward as hell.

" so Saturday?" he asked as i nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and i proceed to do what I'm doing.

We haven't got anything to do today so mark just dismissed us earlier than ever. It's like we've been inside of that place for an hour and mark already made us pack up our things.

I grabbed my bag and as i was about to go to the door jaemin stopped me by grabbing my arm.

" you want to start the project today?" he asked.

Mom isn't around so it might be a perfect time to work on the project.

" yeah sure" i said as we got out of the door leaving the others behind. I told doyoung that I'm early for today and he was just going by the university since he went to the mall a while ago.

" do you have the things we needed?" he asked me as i nodded my head.

" yup and also you don't have to pay me since my mom found those parts laying everywhere in her room" i said to him.

" how come your mom has those parts?" he asked me.

" well you already know that she graduated here but she was actually an investor who invent some great ass device that companies will buy. She didn't graduate here for nothing i guess.." i said

" genes do pass on.. " he said as i crept a smile.

As we are walking towards the gate i already spotted doyoung waiting for us. As we are getting near doyoung opened the door for me but he noticed that i let jaemin sat first than me.

" he is coming?" doyoung asked.

" yeah apparently.. We're going to do a project" i said to him as he nodded and i got in.

He closed the door and went to the driver's seat. The whole ride was quite no one was talking only the music blasting on the radio.

As we got inside of the gates of my house i opened the door and i waited for jaemin to get out. I opened the front door and we got inside.

" you stay here I'll just going to get change, I'll be right back" i said to him as he nodded looking at everywhere in the house. I went up to my room and got changed. As i was done i went back downstairs and i saw jaemin looking at the plants near the table.

" let's go down and start the project" i said as he had this weird expression on his face.

" what do you mean down?" he said as i pressed something on the wall making the white wall move creating a stair case down.

I saw his jaw dropped. What you haven’t seen a hidden door before?

I went down the stairs as a door was seen by the end of it. I put on my key and the door opened i went inside and jaemin followed me. The lights opened revealing a laboratory with all kinds of inventions and cool technology inside of it.

" wow..." that's all jaemin could say after he saw the whole room.

" i guess this what you get when you have a mom like yours" he said.

I gave him a lab coat as he gave me a weird look.

" it gives off that scientist feels when you wear it" i said as i put on mine. He was opposed of it at first but little did i know there's a smile crept on his lips when i turn around.

__ -:- __

" areum.." jaemin called while he was making modifications on the design of the AI.

" what is it jaemin?" i said while i was focused on programming the AI.

" what do you think of this?" he said as he turned the computer to me. It was really cool than the drawing we did in class.

" that's amazing Jaemin" i said as i gave him a thumbs up and went back on programming.

" how long will it take to build a machine like this?" jaemin asked.

" about twelve hours if you already have the program but since we are just starting maybe about three weeks or more than that?" i said

" i guess you spen your time in here.." he said

" no not really.. I spend my time on my room instead going down here" i said in reply.

" but there are time that i would like to do some stuff here but i can't because I'm too lazy to do so" i added.

Then silence filled the room. While we were working on the computer we heard something that came from outside. I looked out of the monitors on the other side of the room to see who it was and it was only doyoung standing infront of the door holding something.

I made my way to the door and opened it. He handed me a paper bag and i gave him a weird look.

" it's food you guys might be hungry. I asked one of the maids to cook you food so they placed in inside of that" he said. I opened the bag it was burgers, fries and nuggets.

" this is from McDonald's" i said to him.

" when they cook they meant was they are going to buy McDonald's.. I didn't know their vocabulary" he said i smiled at him.

" thank you doyoung you really don't have to buy us food" i said as i saw him smile.

" i was just worried that you guys will lock yourselves up in here and starve to death" he said as i laughed at him.

" nah I'll just ask you on the speakers" i said

" anyways i have to get going just call me if you need anything" he said as he went up. I closed the door and went back to jaemin who was stretching his arms.

" doyoung bought us food-"

" thank you and to him i was starving" he said as he went towards me and looked at the food inside of the bag.

I gave him his food and we continued on our work.

Hours have passed and it's already late. I mean it's already eleven and we're still in here. I looked at jaemin and he was sleeping in the chair.

I went towards him and tried to wake him up but he just shove me off.

" i want to sleep.." he said

" it's late jaemin and you need to go home" i said

I

just heard him groaned. I couldn't carry him because he's way heavier than me also i can't get help from doyoung he's obviously asleep now and i don't want to disturb him. I can't drive him to his home because i don't know where he lives and also I'm a bad driver.

As i was thinking of a way to get him home minutes have passed and it was almost midnight. I gave up and decided to let him sleep here for the night. After all he got tired from all the work he had done. I moved him to the door since he was sitting on a office chair which has wheels on them so it's convenient to me.

I pressed something on the command monitor next to the door and made the stairs into a ramp. I pushed jaemin out of the door and up to the living room. Closing the hidden door behind me. I made the couch into a bed and placed jaemin there. I've got to admit he's a deep sleeper.

Once i put him there i went up and grabbed some blankets and a pillow. I head down and placed a blanket on him and a pillow on his head.

I looked at him and he was peacefully sleeping i also felt the heaviness of my eyes. I went to my room and flopped on my bed and went to sleep.

The next morning has come and i got up early because jaemin was downstairs and my mom would freak out when she found out that there's a boy in the living room.

I went down and as i looked at the couch i didn't saw a jaemin nor the blanket and pillow. Did i just fucking dream?

As i went to the living room i checked under the couch. Behind  the cabinets but i couldn't see him. While i was standing there clueless someone called my name. I turned around and i saw my mom with the boy i was looking for. The hell? Are they close now?

" areum! You didn't told me you bought a boy here. He's a charming one and also knows how to cook" she said as i looked at her.

You've got to be kidding me.. He doesn't even like me.

" come sweetie we prepared breakfast" she said as he left me and jaemin in the living room.

" what the hell happened?" i asked him.

" let's just say your mom woke me up and she talked about about you being single" i mentally face palmed myself what do i even expect from my mom.

" what do you say jaemin?" my mom asked from the kitchen.

I looked at jaemin who was getting nervous and turning into a tomato.

" areum is only a friend ms.Byun"

__ -:- __

_popo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 72 17
"Maybe I was wrong about Park Jisung. Maybe we were wrong about each other." Jisung Fanfiction, High School academic rivals trope
74.6K 4.2K 55
sequel to home › jaemin! ❝when does this all end?❞ ꒰ there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...
174K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
366K 11.9K 40
Your average cliche high school story~ -Haechan X Reader