What Happens After The Phone...

Av amysousa

Sequel to "Prank Phone Call = Love?". Sky and Avery have finally finished Highschool and the years have gone... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen (The End)

Chapter Five

4.9K 159 12
Av amysousa

It Started With A Phone Call ~ Chapter Five

©Copyright 2012, AmySousa

Recap:

           "Sky! Can you bring the extra dryer and like three rolls of toilet paper down?" Ave called out to me. It was Sunday night and we were almost done with the finishing touches. The new sofas had just come in and the boys were currently setting them up.

           "Alright," I called down to her. I stopped with the window treatments and went towards the ensuite. I put the extra dryer and toilet paper into a box and started walking towards the stairs.

            I almost tripped on Jack who was taking a nap in the middle of the hallway. "That was close," I said to myself before getting in front of the stairs. I slowly made my way down, but I didn't realize that the dryers cord fell our of the box and I stepped on it causing me to slip and fall the rest of the way down.

           I instantly covered my stomach as I fell down the stairs, but when I got to the bottom my head hit the hard floors causing me to plummet into darkness before hearing Dan yelling and Jack barking.

~Dan's P.O.V~

           "To the left, Luke," I said for the second time. Luke nodded and started moving the sofa. I groaned at him. "The other left."

           "Sorry bro. I've been half awake these days. Venice decided to wake us up at two or three in the morning. Thankfully she's been in our room so she wasn't stressing Sky out." It made me smile that Luke was even worrying about that. Sure, it wasn't good for Sky to not be fully rested and stressing, but she would be sooner or later.

           Avery walked out of the bathroom and wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. "Almost done. Just one more thing," she said before walking over to the stairs.

            "Sky! Can you bring the extra dryer and like three rolls of toilet paper down?" Ave called out to Sky.

           "Alright," Sky called back down before Ave returned to the washroom. I sat down on the sofa to take a little rest. As soon as I let out a breath I heard Sky's scream and loud bangs. Luke and I jumped out from on top of the sofa and started running towards the stairs.

           "Sky!" I called out when I saw her unconscious on the floor. Jack was barking and licking Sky's face; probably trying to wake her up. I held her head up with my hand before Luke helped me bring her over to the sofa.

           Ave ran to her side and touched her neck. "Her pulse is normal and she's breathing. I think she just got knocked out. She might have to get stitches on her arm," Ave said lowly. I understood why. Luke was still standing at Sky's side, but he was looking queasy. He could never stand blood.

           "Can you call her doctor? I think she's working today. I want to make sure there's nothing wrong with her or the baby," I croaked out. I could see the bruises starting to form on Sky's arms and legs. She also had a huge one on her face.

           I held onto her hand while resting her head on my leg. The back of her head had a huge bump on it so I turned her head to the side so it wouldn't swell up even more.

           "She's on her way. I asked her if Sky needed to go to the hospital and she said that she would tell us after she checked her out. We need to try to get her to wake up," Ave said seemingly calmer.

           "Sky, honey. Can you hear me? You need to wake up now," I whispered into her ear. I kept talking to her, but she wouldn't even stir.

           "I guess we have to do it the old fashioned way," Ave said before grabbing a cup of water and splashing it on Sky's face. Surprisingly Sky shot up form my lap and looking around completely confused.

           "What? Why am I all wet? What's going- ah!" Sky yelled as she clutched her head. "Calm down," I urged. "You have to relax until the doctor gets here," I told her. Sky's eyes widened.

           "Doctor! Is the baby ok? Oh my god, what happened?" She said quickly as the tears started coming down her face. "Don't worry, Sky. You fell and hit your head. The doctor is coming to check if everything is ok and fix your arm up," I told her and pointed to the large cut.

           "Thanks. I didn't even feel it until you mentioned it," she said sarcastically before clutching her arm.

           The buzzer went off about ten minutes later and Luke went to let the guy at the front desk let the doctor up.

           "Drink this; it'll calm you down a bit," Ave said while giving Sky a glass of water that probably had some sugar in it. Sky basically inhaled the entire glass.

           "I'm going to get her from the elevator," Luke alerted us before walking out of the entrance. Sky took a few deep breaths and relaxed into me.

           "She's right in here," Luke's voice radiated from the hallway. In seconds both Luke and Sky's doctor were standing in the living room. 

           "Oh dear. How did this happen to you?" Dr. Trudy asked Sky. Sky slowly shook her head. 

           "I don't... I don't remember.  The last thing I remember was going into the washroom to get a hair dryer," she answered quietly. 

           "I see. I'm just going to stitch up your arm and check on the baby really quickly," the doctor said.  Sky's eyes suddenly widened. "Oh my God, the baby! What if something bad happened to it?" Sky yelled as tears started pouring down her face. I pulled her into me and squeezed her tightly.

           "Everything is going to be ok, Sky. Just let the doctor fix you up. I promise it'll be fine," I told her. Sky nodded her head sadly before I got up from the couch to let the doctor do her work.

~~~

~Sky's P.O.V~

           "Just remember to keep your stitches dry at all times. You should be fine at home for the next few days. Just relax and no more doing things on your own," Dr. Trudy said before she walked out of the door.

           "Thank god," I said with my right hand on my stomach. I don't know what I would've done if something happened to the baby. "See," Dan started, "I told you everything would be fine. Just leave it up to us to finish with the moving. Just stay here and relax for now."

           "I'm not disabled, Dan," I said with narrowed eyebrows.

           "I know you're not. I just don't want anything happening to you. You have always been very clumsy," he said with a slight smile. "Hey, that's not true!" I yelled at him as he walked out of the apartment to grab his toolbox.

           Jack jumped onto the sofa and rested his head on my lap and let out a low whine. "Aww, it's ok Jack. Don't worry about me," I said as I began to pet him with my right hand. My left arm was all bandaged up.

           "All done," Avery said from the washroom before walking out. I smiled at her with a thankful expression. "You guys didn't have to help. You should've enjoyed the long weekend to yourselves since your parents have Venice."

           "And miss out on this? No way! You know I love moving. And we still have the rest of the night to spend together. Luke's going to my parents with me tomorrow too so we have a lot of time actually. Right now you're the one who needs to relax. That bump on your head needs to go down a notch before you start doing anything crazy," Ave said with her arms crossed.

           "Fine. I owe you big time."

           Ave and I ended up watching TV for another hour. It was 8:00 when the show we were watching ended. Before another one could start Dan and Luke came running down the stairs. Ave and I looked at them weirdly.

           "We are officially all moved in," Dan announced with a huge smile on his face. A smile crept on mine before I jumped up, ignoring the throbbing pain in my head, and hugged him.

           "I can't believe it! It feels like moving in together all over again. You know you're still going to have to keep your closet organized, right?" Dan groaned and pouted a bit. I slapped him playfully twice on his left cheek before walking towards the stairs to get my book from on top of the bed.

           "Hold up," Dan said before picking me up and carrying me up the stairs."

           "I'm not disabled-"

           Dan put his finger on my mouth to silence me. "I don't need you falling up the stairs. I'll get dinner ready so you can have a nice relaxing night tonight," he said and ran down the stairs before I could even protest.

           I have the greatest husband in the world. 

                                                                             ~~~

Here are links to different websites that I'm on. I'll follow back on my own if I like what you have, but please don't beg me to follow you back! 

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AmySousa/279522382094744 (External link)

Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/amysousa

Instagram: @amysousa

Tumblr: http://www.oh-so-sparkly.tumblr.com/ (Fashion blog) or http://www.amysousa.tumblr.com (Peronal blog)

Website: http://www.wix.com/amy_sousa/amysousa 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

56.8K 2.5K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
55.8K 903 42
'Who do you belong to?' he asked as he breathed down on my neck. He had me pinned to the wall. I watched him as his hand slowly moved from above me t...
359K 9.2K 20
"I'm in love with you and I can't stop thinking about you."
1.4M 46.8K 67
❝He was the scary story parents read to their kids. And she fell in love with a monster.❞ ----- Xanthe Jacox is a sarcastic, fierce and down to earth...