Suicide Squad: Parent Scenari...

By Davidsmate24

What's so good about being bad? How about having the badest of bad be your new parents? All chaos will regin... More

How They Became Your Parents
Your First Night at Your Home with Your Parents
Their First Thoughts about You
They Take Care of You
Nurseries
Christmas Special
Christmas Special (Part 2)
New Year's Special
Your First Word(s): Good & Bad
Your First Steps
You Get Kidnapped
Easter Special
How They React When You Watch a Horror Movie
Your 1st Birthday
Father's Day Special
When You Get Promoted to Big Sister/Brother
You Get to Meet Your Baby Sister/Brother
First Day of Kindergarten & Your First Friend
Your First Bully & How Your Parents React to You Getting Bullied
Daddy's Unicorn Collection (Captain Boomerang)
Halloween Speical
Kindergarten Graduation
You Get into a Fight with Your Parents & Run Away from Home
When Your Parents Come Find You and Bring You Home
Your 1st Day of High School
Book on Hold/ Imporant Message
Welcome Back/ Amanda Waller Catch-Up
A/N
How They React When You Get a Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Mother's Day Special

2K 37 2
By Davidsmate24

A/N- Hey readers. I thought since Mother's day is this coming Sunday I thought why not do a special to the women who brought our childhood characters to life and make sure you treat your mom(s) like queens and have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Warning: Some cursing and mentioning of the word sex

Joker & Harley- Your mommy was going out with Ivy, one evening, which meant you were going to be with your daddy. Your daddy NEVER liked Ivy, but if it gets your mommy away from him for a few hours, he's fine with it. "Are ya sure you can handle y/n, Daddy?" She asked remembering what happened the last time he baby-sat. (Flashback) "Okay, Puddin' pop. You be good for Daddy and mommy will bring ya somethin' back." She cooed as you waved "bye" to her. "Now I have ya all to myself, lil clown. Let's see what we can do for fun." He cooed as he took you to the master bathroom. Minutes later, your mommy came home and couldn't find you or your daddy. "Puddin'? Puddin' pop? Where are you?" "We're in the bathroom, my queen." He replied. She walked into the master bathroom and screamed at the top of her lungs. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED in here?!!!!!!!!" She yelled seeing that the mirrors, carpets, towels and the tile floor was covered in green and purple hair dye. "Well y/n wanted to get her/his hair dyed, but with my colors." He said as he showed you to her. You were just covered in dye from the top of your little head to the tips of your toes. "That's not the permanent brand green dye you use, is it?" "Oh shit." They had to give you at least ten baths until the dye came out. "Harley. I'm-." "You're sleepin' on the couch tonight, J!" She said as she threw a pillow and a few blankets at him. (End of flashback)

"Oh Harley. That hurt." He said. You broke out of your mommy's arms and hugged his leg. "Dada." You said as you made grabby hands at him to pick you up. He smiled and picked you up. You snuggled under his chin as he rubbed your back. Ivy honked her horn to let your mommy know that it was time to go. "Behave." "Lil clown always behaves." "I meant you, Mr. J." She yelled as she left. He waited to hear the car drive away so he knew that your mommy was 100% gone. "Well my sweet baby clown, it's just you and me tonight, so how about you help Daddy find the purrrrfect gifts for her, hmm?" You babbled cutely at him and he smiled and talked back in baby talk to you. He placed you on his and your mommy's bed and gave you some toys to play with but your favorite toy were his chains. "Okay lil clown. Dada has to work now, so you lay here and play, while he works." He cooed and gave you a kiss.

He got a custom made photo of you, him and your mommy in he shape of a heart. Then he got her a coupon book good for her, but mainly his needs, and a diamond jewelry, he stole from a local jewelry store.  After he was done shopping, you began to cry. "Aw little clown. Why are ya cryin' when you should be smiling." He cooed as you tried to munch on shirt. "Okay, baby girl/boy. Daddy will feed ya in a minute, just let him switch his shirt." After he switched shirts, he took you downstairs and placed you in your highchair and gave you a bottle and a jar of baby food. He sniffed it and began to gag, which made you giggle, because of his actions.  "Alright y/n. Time for nummy-yums." He cooed as he gave you a spoonful of baby food. You ate every last bit. "All done kiddo. Good job. You're gonna grow big and strong like Daddy." He said as he picked you up and held you for little bit. It was 7:30pm, your daddy was giving you a bath. "Dada!" "That's right y/n. I'm your dada."  "Who are they?" "Bub! Loo!" "Very good. Bud and Lou." He cooed. After your bath, your daddy changed you, told you a bedtime story and put you to bed. (Time skip to the morning)

Early Mother's day, you woke up and was crying for your daddy. "Shh... y/n. Daddy's here. Daddy's here baby girl/boy." He cooed.  He got you out of your crib and changed you. He went to check on your mommy to find her fast asleep.  "Shh... We don't want to wake mommy up." He cooed at you as you copied him.  The two of you went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for your mommy. He made eggs, waffles, pancakes. bacon, coffee and grape juice. "Dada?" You said pointing to a small Mickey Mouse pancake. He smiled and placed it on the plate for you and fed you. "It that yummy, y/n?  Can Daddy have a bite?" He cooed as he took a bite then gave you another bite until the pancake was gone. "Where did Mickey go, y/n?" He cooed as he pretended to look for the pancake, which made you laugh. "Okay my lil princess/prince. It's time to go give mommy her breakfast." He said as he gave Frost the tray while he carried you to the master bedroom.   "Harley. Harrrley. It's time to wake up." He said as shook her gently. You saw your mommy move and you squirmed in your daddy's arms. "Mama!" "Well good morning y/n. Did you sleep well?" She cooed. "Excuse me, Ms. Quinn but this this for you." Frost said as he placed the tray of food by her.  "Thank you Frosty. Omg, did you cook this, Frosty?" "No, Ms. Quinn. The boss and y/n did."  "Aw thank you Puddin' and you too, Puddin' cup." She cooed.  After your mommy finished her breakfast, you gave her, her cards and gifts.  

At first your mommy thought that the coupon book was from you, but when she saw three of them were for sex, she chuckled lightly.  Then she saw the beautiful necklace set that your daddy "got" her.  "Oh Puddin. It's beautiful. Thank you." She said as she kissed him. "So what do you want to do today, my queen?" "Dinner at the club and I want to dance too." "Your wish shall be granted." He said as he went to tell Frost and the guys to go to the nightclub and set it up for a lovely dinner and to make sure the dance floor was 100% spotless and scratch free.  "Oh my queen." "Yes my king?" "Look in the closet. Your king got you something special to wear tonight." He said with a wink and took you to the bathroom to give you a bath. 

You and your daddy heard your mommy squeal as she came running into the bathroom and knocked your daddy into the bathtub. Luckily you didn't get hurt, but he was mad. "Sorry Puddin'." He was breathing heavily, but you put your tiny arms around his bubble covered body and hugged him. "Sorry y/n. Daddy didn't mean to scare ya." He cooed as wiped the bubbles away. "It's alright Harley. Just... be more careful." He said.  (Time skip to the club)

Your daddy made sure that the club was closed so you and parents could have it all to yourselves. You tried to grab the disco ball, which made your parents chuckle. "That ball isn't for you, lil monster." Your daddy cooed.  You and your parents had a lovely dinner, but your daddy had a trick up his sleeve. "Harley? We've been together now for five years now and we have our lil y/n with us. So would you make me the happiest clown and become my wife?"  "Oh Puddin'! Yes! A thousand times yes!" She said as she cried as you began to cry too. "Oh no, y/n. Don't cry. Mama's cryin' happy tears." She cooed as wiped away your tears. Your daddy picked you up and cradled you in his arm and your mommy took his free arm and all three of you danced, (well your mommy and daddy danced) under the lights that shined off of the disco ball. "Best Mother's Day ever. Thank you, Mr. J and you too, my lil Puddin' cup." She cooed softly as your eyelids began to drop. "Time for bed, lil clown." Your daddy said as he placed inside your car seat and took his family back home. 

Katana & Diablo- You and your daddy were out doing some shopping, when you ran into your uncle J. "Hey J. What brings you out here?" "I'm getting somethin' for Harley." "Don't tell you're going to steal a kid." "NO, but I might steal this one." He said as took you out of your stroller. "Ay!" "Hiya y/n. Did ya miss me?"  You babbled to him, which he always loves to hear from you.  "Well y/n and I are out looking for something to get Katana for Mother's day. Maybe you can help us out." "Well I always get the best for my girl and since you and Katana are Harley's friends and y/n is our niece/nephew. I'll help you out." He said.  After three hours later, you were hungry. "What's the matter with my favorite niece/nephew?" Your uncle J cooed. "She/he's hungry." "How about we go out. My treat, for it's not everyday I get to see this lil cutie pie/ handsome stud." He cooed at you.  

All of you went to one of the restaurants, your uncle owned for some lunch. "Thanks J. How much I owe you?" "Nothing. This is on me, but I'll take that babysitting gig." "You got it. How about this Friday?" "Friday it is."  After lunch you, your daddy and uncle J went back to do more shopping. "Dada!" You said getting his attention. "What is baby girl/boy?  "Da!" You said pointing at a stuffed dragon. "You wanna get mommy the dragon?" You clapped your hands. (Tike skip to Mother's day)

Your daddy got you out of your crib and placed you in the middle of the bed and told you wake mommy up. "Mama!" You said bouncing in the bed, making her chuckle.  "Well now. This is one of the best wake up calls that I've gotten so far." She cooed.  Your daddy came in with breakfast which your mommy shared with her two favorite people.  After breakfast, your daddy got the gifts and gave one of them to you. "Mama!" "Oh. Is for me? I wonder who it's from." She cooed as opened it.  "(Gasp) You got mommy a dragon?" Afraid that you didn't get the right gift for your mommy, you began to cry. "Oh no my beautiful baby. Mommy loves her dragon. Thank you." She said as she gave you kisses. 

Later that evening, your daddy made dinner  for you and your mommy, since every restaurant was booked. After dinner, you and your parents just cuddled on the couch and watched TV, before falling asleep in each others arms with you in the middle.

Killer Croc & Ivy- Your mommy was in Arkham, thanks to Batman. She didn't do nothing wrong, except protect you from some no good teen boys.  You were missing her badly, for you missed her cuddles and kisses, her flowers that she would leave on your nightstand.  It was a rainy night, you and rain storms don't mix very well especially when thunder and lightening are involved.  Big lightening flash and a loud thunder rumble, which scared you. "Shh... my little croc. Daddy's got ya and you'll see mama soon." He cooed as rocked you.  Harvey was going to be with you, while your daddy, Harley, and Joker were going to get your mommy. "Here Harvey. There're bottles on the top shelf in the fridge. Formula is in the cupboard along with extra bottles.  Diapers are on the changing table.  If y/n gets scared just sing this lullaby. Ivy wrote it." Your daddy said as he gave you one last kiss before heading out. Another rumble came through and you began to whimper. "Shh... y/n. It's okay. I'll protect you from the nasty storm." The "human" part of Harvey cooed while he rocked you.  

A few hours later, your parents returned home. "Shh. I just  y/n to sleep." Harvey whispered yelled. "How was our little croc?" "She/he was a prefect little angel." He said as he left. "I'm going to take a shower. I don't want my precious flower to get sick from that place." She said. (Time skip to Mother's day)

Early the next day, you woke up in your parent's bed. You looked around when you saw your mommy, you crawled over to her and snuggled into her chest. "Mama! Mama!" "(Chuckles) Yes my little flower. It's mama. She's home." She cooed as she took you into her arms.  Your daddy was making breakfast when your mommy went downstairs with you in her arms. "Dada!" "Good mornin' little croc. Good morning honey. Happy Mother's day." "Thank you dear." "Here's a fresh cup of tea. Breakfast is almost ready." He said.  Your mommy made you a bottle while your daddy cooked breakfast. 

It was a sunny day out, so your daddy knew that your mommy would love to do some gardening. Your mommy went to change, while you and your daddy got her gifts ready.  She came downstairs and went to the kitchen and was in shock with what she saw.  "Happy Mother's day!" Your daddy said as you crawled to her and gave her a card.  "Thank you, y/n." She said as she read the card. After she read the card, she gave you a big hug and saw her gift on the counter.  "Oh.  you guys shouldn't have." "But we wanted to my love, for it's your day." Your daddy said. 

All day you and your family did all the fun activities like painting flower pots and made stepping stones. You even got to help your mommy plant some seeds in your new garden. "Thank you for your help, my little flower. Now how about we go have a nice bath and go out for yummy food?" You squealed and clapped your hands. (Time skip to the restaurant)

 You and your parents had a lovely dinner then all of you went out for ice cream. Once you and your parents returned home, you were fast asleep.  "I guess we wore our little flower/croc out." Your mommy said as she began to change you into your pj's and your daddy got your favorite baby blanket to swaddle you up. Your mommy placed you in the middle of the bed and both your parents cuddled you before falling asleep. 

Dr. June Moone & Rick Flag- You were with your daddy, while your mommy went out for a few hours.  Your daddy wanted your mommy to feel beautiful so he booked a spa for all of you.  You were happily playing on the floor with your toys, until two arms wrapped around you. "Hey there little solider.  You need to get changed for daddy has something fun planned to do with mommy." He cooed as he placed you in the pack & play to change you.  "All done. Who's daddy's little soldier, huh? Who's daddy's little soldier?" He cooed as he tickled you.  "Hey! I'm home!" "Who's that y/n?" "Mama!" "Hello my sweet baby girl/boy. Were you go for daddy, while mommy was out? Of course you were. It's daddy who doesn't behave." She cooed at you. "Well come on June or we're going to be late." "Alright Rick. Jeez." (Time skip to the spa)

"Rick? Where are we going?" "I can't tell you. It's a surprise." He said. "Okay June. You can open your eyes now. Happy Mother's day!" "Oh Rick. I love it." "And we love you. Don't we, y/n?" He cooed as he and you gave your mommy a kiss.  "Hi. We have a reservation under Flag." "Oh yes.  Let me show you to your rooms." The lady said.  You and your mommy changed into your robes, while your daddy changed into his.  All of you went into the hot tub first. Then you got massages. Once you and your family were done at the spa, all of you headed home and had cuddle time with your parents.   

Enchantress- You and your mommy were out and about in Midway City, seeing all the stores had everything for mothers. "Excuse me. But what is it?" "It's Mother's  day.  It's a whole day dedicated to all mothers everywhere." A lady said. While your mommy was talking, you saw a crown, which was the prefect gift for your mommy. "Mama!" "What's wrong y/n?" "Own! (Crown)" You said pointing to it.  "Aw. You're thinking of me, aren't you, my little heir?" She cooed as got the crown.  After shopping, you and your mommy returned home and had the minions aid to you and your mommy's every need. "It's good to be queen, especially when I have a little a princess/prince to rule by side. I love motherhood." She said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4K 13
"Mi caramia"
325K 7.1K 31
"Today is your unlucky day!" "It is huh?" "Is it unlucky if I kissed you?" "What-" Oc x Deadshot Suicide Squad
159K 4.3K 28
The name's Miss-fit. And this is how I became one of the baddest bitches ever. !! - trigger warning: abusive relationship, violence, gore, unhealthy...
187K 4.4K 30
"I may look innocent in this body Floyd..but I'm as dangerous as danger itself!" OC x Deadshot