ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ | ᴋɪᴍ ɴᴀᴍ...

By Donna1310

Two university graduates are linked to each other but are unaware of the same. They are in the same professio... More

💜
PAPERBACK
CHAPTER1- INTRODUCTION CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-2 U ARE A WHAT?
CHAPTER4- DISGUISE
CHAPTER5- TARGET WEAPONS
CHAPTER6- LET'S STICK TO THE PLAN
CHAPTER7- MISS ROSE
CHAPTER8- GATES OF HELL
CHAPTER9- PARK CHAE YOUNG: THE TRUE IDENTITY
CHAPTER10- CHILDHOOD LINKS
CHAPTER11- FIRST MEETING_PLAN
CHAPTER12- FIRST MEETING_EXECUTION
CHAPTER13- AN UN-IDENTIFIED STALKER
CHAPTER14- FIRST DATE
CHAPTER15- SECOND DATE
CHAPTER16- CONFESSION
CHAPTER17- BACK TO WORK...
CHAPTER18- DAD...BYUN BAEKHYUN
CHAPTER19- LONG TIME NO SEE
CHAPTER20- A SPY IS ALWAYS A SPY!
💜

CHAPTER3- LET'S GET SETTLED BRUH!

173 23 14
By Donna1310

NEXT DAY

Minji packed her stuff and started an hour early because she had to pick up Namjoon from his house as he wasn't quite familiar with the new address and also too lazy to drive his car around searching for the place. The night before, at the bar, she had suggested that she would pick him up.

She had her breakfast and drove out. Her helpers had already secured her luggage in the boot of the car. She drove while softly humming the tune of her favourite boy band, EXO, which played on the car's speaker. Once outside Namjoon's house, she gave two sharp and short hoots of the horn before the door flew open and a panting Namjoon stepped out with his luggage. He slowly walked towards the car. Minji stepped out sighing, before helping him with his luggage. In the meantime, Mr. Kim had joined them and she greeted him a cheerful good morning.

Once settled in comfortably, the car purred to life and they were on their way. Minji initiated the conversation as she wanted to get the logistics in place, ASAP. She told him, "Joonie, I will drop you at home and then get some files from the company and resolve the weapons issue as well as get the database of the gang's previous crimes. I am quite familiar with Mr. Park and his son but that Lee Seung gi doesn't seem to ring a bell in my mind. K?"

Namjoon was game and replied, "Cool! Drop off your luggage too and I will place it in your room. And... Do you want something to eat when you return home? I can cook really well." After all, the way to anyone's heart was through their stomach, he thought to himself while giving a mysterious smile.

Minji ignored it. "Sure! I would be hungry by the time I return and I would love to taste food that you cook. Oh! And you would need groceries. No point in roaming around the stores. Just order online."

Namjoon, "Sure. Seems fine to me."

Minji nodded as she handed the keys over to him as she was carrying both the pairs. She dropped her luggage before driving off.

She stepped into her father's office who wore a determined look on his face. "Minji, or should I say Agent Pearl? You have been assigned an assistant. No, I don't want to hear ifs and buts. She will manage and organize everything as this mission is tough. She will be arriving in four days. Until then you can manage with RM in the new house and..." his voice trailed off before becoming more assertive, "You aren't allowed to start on the mission before five days when Agent Rose joins you. Till that time, start planning, get in touch with designers and pick up some clothes for your disguise and most important, zero down on the best and most discreet weapons issued. I hope I have made myself clear. You will also be assigned an assassination mission. It isn't much work but requires a skilled shooter and since you are already paired with RM, it won't seem like much work. I will contact you for the remaining schedules. Now get the files and start arranging your stuff. Hurry! Kha! (Go fast)."

She had almost made her exit when something that her father said made her halt. "Don't overwork and tell Namjoon to take care of you. Eat well as health is your first priority and then, work. Ok? Understood?"

Minji looked him straight in the eye and replied, "Ara! (Yeah yeah)!"

HOME

Minji returned and saw Namjoon cooking. Her mouth watered at the aroma wafting out from the kitchen because she was extremely hungry. She only had an apple and a toast for breakfast. She greeted Namjoon and ran to her room for a quick shower before changed into something more comfortable.

When she returned, the food was already on the table and Namjoon was taking the files to the room which would function as their office. She couldn't stave off her hunger any longer and started eating. Namjoon joined her and they engaged in a small chit chat. She went back to her room, decided to unpack her stuff and rearrange it because she was aware that she would not get any time soon.

AFTER TWO 2 DAYS

Minji was feeling exasperated and thinking, "Every day is the same and there are still two days left for the assistant to arrive. Today I have to go for my assassination mission. I didn't tell Namjoon the details about it but just said that, I won't be home till midnight."

The evening was approaching and it started to get dark outside. Minji was perfectly kitted out in a black outfit.

She got ready and left the house for her destination on her bike which was parked in the garage. Only Namjoon knew about it. She reached her destination and spotted her target a little distance away. So basically she had to just shoot him and obtain the records from him as per orders. Pretty easy for a spy, right?

Well, it was the other way around. The mission didn't change but the plots changed which meant that while she pointed her gun at the target ready to aim directly at his head from her hiding spot she spotted another person getting ready to kill him, probably another agent from some other damn agency. But it interfered with her business. So being the sneaky person she was, she shot the man without a sound, took the files, and guess what? The agent didn't notice her but just as she was about to disappear unnoticed, a piercing pain ran through her body as blood oozed out from the left side of her stomach. And she realized that she had been shot. It wasn't the first time so she was used to the pain. But what surprised her was that the agent, while trying to shoot the target had shot her by mistake. Tsk! The quality of spies in other agencies! Abominable! When did the standards sink so low?

Anyway, the agent had gone while Minji's target had already entered the gates of hell. She grabbed the files hurriedly and drove off ignoring the pain that was coming in waves. She thought that she would give the files to her dad the next day after treating her bloodied wound. She entered the dimly-lit house as some lights had been left on probably facilitate her movement. She entered her room, removed her shirt and shoes while keeping her pants on, and took out the first aid kit to clean her wound. But it was a challenge as it was at the back and twisting made the pain excruciating. Without realizing an agonizing groan escaped her lips.

In the adjoining room, Namjoon had already dropped off to sleep and didn't hear Minji tiptoe her way through the house. But he was a light sleeper and jerked awake when Minji groaned. While he couldn't fathom the reason for the sound, but it was enough to psyche him out. He realized that she must have returned from her mission and decided to check on her. He ran towards her room noiselessly and entered without knocking. It took only a matter of seconds for his expression to transform from excitement to one of concern. He saw her struggle to take out a bullet that hadn't penetrated very deep but he knew from experience that the pain would be enough to turn Hercules into a crybaby. He walked towards her and without asking for permission grabbed the tweezers from her hand and attempted to take out the bullet as smoothly and carefully as possible. He was surprised that she didn't cry out with pain. Once the bullet had been removed, he wrapped the bandages around her waist and could not help but notice how well defined her body was. His hands were brushing against her toned abs and soft skin. He thought to himself, "Now, I sound like a pervert! Let's skip the compliments," while at the same time hoping that his face did not convey his admiration.

After he had fixed the wound and got up, he noticed that she had many knife and bullet scars on her shoulders and back. He was seething with anger. He wanted to tear apart the idiotic person who had tried to destroy such a body. But he dragged his mind back to the more immediate, walked to the wardrobe and found an oversized hoodie which he gave her to wear. After she was dressed, he turned her around and looked at her tenderly. Her usual soft smile played on her lips.

Namjoon asked, "Are you alright? Did it hurt a lot?"

Minji replied, "Of course not! It was just a tiny little scratch!"

Namjoon was taken by surprise and started, "Oh re..." and the words died in his throat as she glared and yelled, "Of course it hurts, idiot! Now go to sleep and let me sleep. Now get lost and thanks for the help!"

Namjoon chuckled to himself, wished her sweet dreams, and went off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
34.5K 3.4K 36
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞. -- He leans forward, gently nuzzling into the crook of her neck. "I told yo...
4K 142 14
Genre: Spy/Action/Fluff (Indirect Sequel to Bio-Experiment 68) 10 Years Ago, everyone believed the fact that the NWO had been defeated after the KCO...
6.4K 441 66
What if two bipolar personalities clash together in a labyrinth of misunderstanding, promises, lemirence, new realizations and ultimately the deadly...