Weasley Twins Meet the Stoll...

By I_Cant_Be_Chill

The title sums it all up. . . . But I'll give a description anyways. Fred and George Weasley are sent to a... More

Warning
Leaving?
Welcome to Camp
Who Are You?
At The Campfire
That Night
Breakfast
The Story?
As Travis Vents. . .
Back to London
What the Hades?
Why?
Grr
The Prank?
*Sigh* More 'Goddy' Intervention
Prank Time!
The Wrath of Dionysus
The Prophecy of the Four
A Letter From Mum
Staring Out Into the Sky
Memories
Killer ... Hair Removal?
Love Reaches New Levels
Wizard Traveling and How to Use It
Welcome to London!
But I Thought...?
Thoughts
Fourth of July
Heyo, Author Here
Wait, What's Quidditch?
No Title
Heyy, Author again
To The Game
WHATTTTT
Hi
sorry...

Can I -- Hey!

682 12 3
By I_Cant_Be_Chill

Hold up!
A/N: I'm sorry, who's talking now? This is my show!

This is Apollo! *Gasps* You don't recognize the god of sun? How outrageous! Anyways, why does she get to have a chapter to herself? Can't I, the all-powerful sun god, get my own chapter?
Well, I'm sorry she just decided to butt in!(All due respect)

Why are you saying that? I'm better, and you said so!
*Cringes* Okay, so what if I did? 

In your bio!
*Looks at bio* Fine. I don't want your father's/sister's? wrath. Okay?

*Whispers* Fine. But can I ask questions too?
Sure. Fire way.

*Clears throat* Hmm. *Skims Olympian comments* Okay what first... AH! Here!

1) Can you tell the Olympians WHO HARRY POTTER IS?
No...t really. I'll leave that to the readers. ;-)

2) Wh- what? Can you tell us ... *Continues skimming* spoilers?
What? NO! Would you give spoilers that you don't even know?????

Oh! And look at the time! *Sings* Then I said I gotta go! 

*Finishes line* Gotta be in Monticello! *Laughs, pauses then realizes what I said* WhAt???? WhAt Do YoU mEaN 'i GoTtA gO'????
Sorry, monsieur! Like I said, spoilers are spoilers and I try to refrain from giving them out. And I don't even know what lies ahead for our intrepid friends. And I'm the author!

Wh-- but-- !
AU REVOIR MES AMI(E)S!!!!
LR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.9K 44
Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her father to pick her up. What she got inste...
47.6K 902 48
𝓡𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓻(verb) The action of fixing or mending something. -------------- (Book 2 of Fracture) When Percy returned to camp after 8 years, he was m...
24.8K 437 16
guys it took me forever but I finally decided, Nico is a Slytherin. he didn't belong in Hufflepuff, but he couldn't defy prophecor Chiron Will is a...
102K 2.5K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...