I'm... Sorry... My... Fellow...

By XionnWrites

Zane has anxiety and hides it from his friends! Nya finds out and gets worried! Will he ever tell the Ninja? More

Zane's Anxiety Attack?
Nya Finds Out?! Part 1
Nya Finds Out?! Part 2!
Glacier?!?! Part One?
Glacier?!?! Part 2
A/N
Glacier?!?!?! Part 3
Glacier?!?!?! Part 4
GreenFlame?!?! Part 1?!?!
A/N
A break from fighting?
Getting Married! (3 months later)
Don't leave me!
He's Back!
Wedding Day?!
A/N
A/N
Another Day, Another Nindroid!
A/N & Broken Soundbox? part 1
A/N
Snakes! How stupid are they?
A/N
Separate?
A/N
Protection is worth the risk.
Old Memories
Wu is a baby?
New Home?
A/N
What Could Go Wrong
Repairing The Bounty
A/N
I have a daughter?!
Dylan Time
The Battle To End This.
A/N
A/N
Back Again
Soooo, We found something.
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
It Begins Now.. Or Does It?
Kai's Missing
A/N
I Don't Think He's Ready To Do This Alone..

Echo Zane?!

737 13 295
By XionnWrites

Zane's POV

Today was better than yesterday. I was up and moving again. My dad was coming over, so I had to get breakfast ready before he got here. Nya, Jay, and Kai helped out as Lloyd and Cole set up the table. There was a knock on the door and I went to open it. "Hello?" I said, opening the door. "Zane! Nice to see you!" My father said. "Hi Dad!" I said, giving him a not so tight hug. I let him and his 'friend' in. "So, how is this, dad?" I ask him. "Where are my manners! This is Echo Zane! He helped me when I was stuck on that island!" He said, "I would never replace you, Zane! Don't get the wrong idea! I just felt lonely!" I nodded and looked over to Echo Zane. "Hello!" I said with a smile. He waved and we all sat down. It was about 20 minutes later when I realized Echo Zane wasn't here. I started to panic! He was my only family other then my dad! "Echo Zane! Are you there?" I yelled around Destiny's Bounty. Everyone looked at me when I walked in. I was still panicking! "Zane! Are you okay?" Cole said, walking towards me. I started to tear up. "Zane? Are you ok? You look like your panicking." My father said, wiping my tears. I ran towards the exit. I think I know where Echo Zane is!

Tears still streaming down my cheeks, I see the exact place I was heading. I made it to the cave and hopped off my dragon and walked in. "Echo Zane! Are you in here?" I call out. I got nervous. There was silence for a moment then I heard footsteps. I turned on my flashlight and pointed it towards where I heard the footsteps. I saw a shadow, so I know I wasn't alone. "Echo Zane! Its me Zane! Are you here?" I said. I know it was stupid to say my name, but everyone in Ninjago knows me by my name. The footsteps grew closer and I was hoping it was Echo Zane. I shined the light on the ground so I don't scare whoever is here. "Follow the light on the ground. It will lead to safety." I said, calmly. The figure followed the light and once to me, hugged me for comfort. I shined the light on the figure to see that it was Echo Zane. "I found you buddy. Your safe." I said, trying to help him calm down. We got back and I walked in with Echo Zane. "Echo Zane! Zane! Where were you guys?" Mine and Echo Zane's father said. "Echo Zane got lost so I went looking for him. He is like a brother to me." I said in return. Echo Zane hugged me and walked to our father. They walked to the door and I waved goodbye as they left. That was a long day.

The next day, Cole and I were outside and he was listening to music as I was reading a very nice book. I say a butterfly and went to go catch it. I was on my knees as I caught it. Cole put his headphones around his neck and went on his elbows as I looked at the butterfly. That was even funner! We had fun and when it was time for bed we went to our bedroom and Cole gave me a kiss goodnight.

Hey guys! So this was one of my favorite chapters to write and I feel like I have a connection with this chapter! I don't know how, but I do. Hope you guys enjoy! Bye!

Maelyn out!~

Word count: 620!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
90.9K 3.3K 65
Kang y/n an 17 yr. old who lived in New York with her mother after her father's death what will happen when she moves to Korean after all these 7 ye...
9.5K 227 5
Chaos knows he is going to fade soon, but without someone to take over the reigns of the universe all life will perish, so unknowigly to all but chao...
269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."