Atlantis: The Lost Empire ||...

By BaetanHoe

"Call me Master when we're not alone, call me daddy when we are." He smirked. || "W-Where am I?" You asked. "... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Disappearance
Chapter 2: Powers
Chapter 3: Train
Chapter 4: Serve
Chapter 5: Practice
Chapter 6: Trauma
Chapter 7: Masters
Chapter 8: Abandon
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 10: Burn
Chapter 12: Ocean Park
Chapter 13: "Family" Dinner
Chapter 14: Sick
Chapter 15: Release
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: Make It Right
Chapter 18: Locked Up
Chapter 19: Restoration
Chapter 20: Kim Seokjin
Chapter 21: Bist
Chapter 22: Spy
Chapter 23: Jin's Power
Chapter 24: Dad
Chapter 25: Y/N?
Chapter 26: Y/N's power
Chapter 27: Lessons
Chapter 28: Confession
Chapter 29: Viagra
Chapter 30: Antartica
Chapter 31: Start Over
Chapter 32: A Tease
Chapter 33: Jealousy
Chapter 34: Lion
Chapter 35: Portrait
Chapter 36: Mom

Chapter 11: Surprise

6.2K 229 147
By BaetanHoe

"Oh right! Kim Taehyung; Power of water and has wings..."

"Wait a minute, that doesn't seems right." You bit your lips.

Your eyes then widened as you got up of your swing.

"Master Taehyung was supposed to have wings?"

||

"That didn't make sense at all." You said to yourself.

Hmm what else didn't make sense.

"Master Jeon has the powers of levitation, telekinesis and healing from what he told me but it feels like something's missing."

You furrowed your brows as you tried to think.
Just then, memories of what Jess said flooded inside your head.

__________

'He has the power of telekinesis, levitation, healing and the power of destruction. He was known as one of the most powerful king among all of the empires.'

__________

"Wait a minute, last time when I asked what's his powers, why didn't he say power of destruction? Is it not his? He stopped when he's about to say it...".

"So Master Jin originally had time traveling powers according to what the letters said at the Temple of History but he lost it. And Master Hoseok could transfer souls as well?"

"Wait...there's a Master called Yoongi that has the power of destruction too... Master Jimin is locked up then where are the rest of the Masters? What happened to Master Yoongi and Namjoon? "

Your brain started to hurt as you think more of it.

"A lot of things didn't make sense." You frowned.

As you were deep in your thoughts, a sound of rustling leaves was suddenly heard.

You turned around and saw Master Jeon walking between 2 short trees.

You then stood up and walked away immediately, trying to avoid him.

"Wait!" He shouted.

You stopped moving and listened to what he got to say.

"I'm finally calm, let's go."

"Where?" You turned around.

"To that place, the secret garden. I have something to show you." He smiled.

And again, you lost it because of his smile. You walked towards him and put all of your thoughts aside.

He then stretched his hands towards you, revealing his palm.

"Hands." He said.

You then gave him your hand and he held it.
You then walked pass the waterfall, towards the door in the tree into another garden. But something was strange....it was still dark.

"Why is it still dark here?" You asked.

"Days and nights here are counted differently, Nights last for a week while days last for 2 days. I know it's weird."

You nodded to his words.

"So what do you want to show me?"

"Come here." He smiled as his bunny teeth was revealed.

He then took you to a place where it was darker than anywhere else.

"Close your eyes." He said.

He then took your right hand and led you forward. It took awhile but then you finally reached the place.

"Open your eyes." He said giggling.

You opened your eyes to see a bed with lanterns around it, followed by a closet with a mirror and a drawer on each side. A tree was also hardly spot nearby.

"Tada..." he looked at you and giggled.

"Our new fuck bed." He chuckled.

You huffed out air in disbelief.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Hey, fucking in a forest seems really hot, always wanted to try that one."

You rolled your eyes, slowly giving up on this man.

"Just kidding. This is just a part of the surprise but this isn't the big surprise." He giggled.

"Then what is?"

"I saw you dancing ballet last time so I prepared a ballet area including clothes and equipments. I even prepared a ballet music player I found in one of the wrecked ships. There's one here and one in the castle, 2 rooms away from my bedroom to the left. Just so you know, I took lots of effort in that." He smiled, proud of himself.

"Y-You did? Oh my god, thank you. It's been so long since I've worn a ballet outfit." You almost teared up.

You stopped dancing ballet when you reached 17 because your dad hated it and also forbidden you from dancing as well. You were so grateful that Master Jeon did this for you.

"Er... I also did my best to make you a pizza. I heard from Jess that you love them." A plate of pizza then flew towards you.

"Oh my god. You did not! It had been so long since I've tasted one!" Your eyes shined in happiness as you quickly dug in.

He watched you eat as a smile widened across his face.

You then stopped and looked at him.

"You're not going to eat it too?"

"No, you can eat it. You love them."

"I want you to have a slice." You smiled.

"Nah, I'm good." he shook his head.

You frowned.

"Fine!" He rolled his eyes as you chuckled.

As he took a bite, his eyes widened.

"I made this? Oh my god I should open my own restaurant!" He said.

You giggled as you watched him eat. Your belly started feeling tinkling and warm inside as if butterflies were flying around. Your heart beat faster than usual. You did not know what you were feeling but you loved the fact that you have only felt like this around him.

|
|

"So, since I did all of this..." he bit his lips.

"What? You want a fuck?"

"Well a fuck seems like a nice option." He giggled as you rolled your eyes.

"Make me."

And that was all it took for him to go crazy.

You never expected that you would have a crazy side of you when you are in bed, not to mention you having kinks but you sure are learning new things. You felt excited when he touched you which you never expected to feel. Your father corrupted you and you thought you would never break out of it, you thought that sex will remain as your trauma forever and that you would never feel pleasure and you would never know what an orgasm feels like but he...he proved it all wrong.

"I want you to make me moan your name until I'm out of breath, can you do that for me?" You pouted.

"I prefer being called something else other than my name." He smirked.

"Master?" You asked.

"Close but no." He said.

"Then what?" You raised you brow.

"Call me Master when we're not alone, call me daddy when we are." He licked his lips.

He then brought a chair.

"Sit here." He said.

You furrowed your brow in confusion but did it anyways. He walked behind you as you tried to stay as still as possible.

You then felt your hands being pulled and tied together.

"What are you doing?" You ask.

"You'll see." He smirked.

He then pulled out a blindfold and covered your eyes. Your vision was completely blocked as your heart beat faster. You gulped as all you could hear was the sound of his footsteps.

You then heard fabric being cut by scissors which probably him cutting your clothes.

After he had done stripping you, he took off his clothes. He then took a whipped cream bottle and sprayed the cream from your neck along towards your private area and on your nipples. You flickered due to the sudden touch of the cold mushy material.

"I'm really cold." You started shivering.

"Don't worry babe, your body will heat up soon." He smirked.

[WARNING⚠️  SMUT ALERT!! SCROLL TILL U SEE ANOTHER BOLD LETTER]

He then leaned in and and quickly covered your lips with his while one of his hands tangled with your hair and the other held your chin. This time the kiss was aggressive but passionate. You were getting used to his techniques and pace so you had no problem following up. Your tongue intertwined with his as you playfully swirled it around. His tongue aggressively explored your mouth as you let out a soft moan. You smooched his tongue as sloppy sound was heard. He groaned and it turned you on even more. You softly bit his lower lips as he was pulling out.

His then trailed down the kiss and attacked your bare neck. You arched your head backward to allow more space for him. Every time he sucked the right spot, you let out a soft moan and he smirked with his results.

He then licked the whipping cream and trailed along the line towards your groin. Your body tensed up and arched upward towards his lips when he reached your groin.

"Tasty." He licked his lips.

He then got back up and sucked the cream on your left nipple.

"Mmm..." he groaned in satisfaction.

He then started sucking your right nipple as you allowed your moans to break free. His hot breath covered your breast as you were starting to feel the tinkling sensation in your lower abdomen. He then started massaging your left breast as he sucked your right. His grip was harder than usual and it made you moan even louder.

"Daddy..."

As soon as he heard those words, he bit your right breast softly leaving a mark as you gasped.

"Be patient baby girl." He smirked as he looked at you.

He then spread your legs aside as your excitement grew.

"You know what's good about having sex with a ballerina? Your legs could spread really wide, making it even easier for me to ride your vagina." He chuckled as you bit your lips.

He put your legs on his shoulders as he then leaned in towards your core and kissed your left inner thighs. It sent shiver throughout your body. He started kissing from your left inner thigh towards your groin. He then licked your clit as you flickered due to his touch.

He then sucked your clitoris as your moan started increasing its volume.

"G-Good...F-Feels goodd..." you spoke within your breath.

He then inserted his tongue inside and moved it back and forth. He twisted it and swirled his tongue inside your womanhood that made you lose it.

He then pulled out and kissed your pussy.

"Scrumptious." He said.

He walked around and removed your hands which were tied with the ropes.

He carried you and placed you on the bed.
He then chained both of your hands each to the bed's handle.

"Prepare for a wild fuck." He giggled.

He then got above your body and teased your clit with the tip of his dick.

"Daddy...fuck me." You said, barely breathing.

He then pushed cock inside your womanhood as you gasped to the movement.

"I'll go slowly." He said worrying about how you hadn't adjust to his size yet.

You felt a sharp pain in your lower area as small tears started to fall.

He then started to thrust slowly. You took a deep breath every time he inserted his dick inside. The pain slowly became pleasure and before you know it, you were moaning louder than a speaker.

His pace fastened as he thrusted inside your vagina. His hands creeped in and squeezed both of your breast, massaging it. You rolled your eyes to the back due to the rush of intense pleasure.

"F-faster, please...faster." You said begging him as the pleasure was nearly reaching your core.

His reactions to your request were quick as he thrusted inside you, deeper and faster. He hopped and ground against your body as you followed his movements. His cum started releasing. You felt a warm gush of liquid rushing inside your stomach. He then used his force to remove your chains. You quickly turned him around and led him instead with your blind fold still on.

He smiled due to your actions.

"I want to ride daddy's dick." You pouted.

He bit his lips. His eyes darken with lust as he stared at you.

You wanted to impress him and so you were stepping out of your comfort zone and followed what Jess had taught you.

You then started bumping against his dick as he groaned due to the pleasure. You moved forward and backward then thrusted in and out. The forest was filled with his and your moans that could be heard echoing. The thrusts then became sloppy as a tight knot started to form inside your belly. Your walls started to tighten and after a few more thrusts, you came. You then collapsed on his body as you tried to catch your breath.

[CONTINUE HERE!!!]

"That was amazing." You said.

"You were amazing" he smiled.

He then pulled you inside the blanket as he kept you closer to his body. He cuddled with you as you hugged him tight.

"Smoochie, where did you learn all of those phrases?" He giggled.

You bit your lips as you hit his chest. He then laughed.

"You're so hot when you moan." He said.

You started feeling a tinkly warm feeling inside your stomach but this time it's a different one, not the same one as being turned on.

"Am I?"

"Yes, you're a really fast learner, it shocked me." He chuckled as he tucked away a few strands of hair that were getting in your face.

You looked at him in the eyes as questions started to pop up in your head.

You wanted to ask him if he has the power of destruction or not but then you wouldn't be able to answer him if he ask you why you want to know. So you decided to beat around the bush instead.

"Jungkook, do any of your siblings have the same powers?"

"Nope, we all have different powers."

You were starting to wonder why Master Yoongi has the same power of destruction like him but you couldn't even ask.

His eyes then widened as he stayed in silence and watched you intensely.

"What?" You asked in confusion.

"How did you know my name?"

A/N: At that moment, she knew she fucked up.

Don't forget to vote!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 5.1K 46
"We will fall in love when we get older, okay?" Taehyung disappeared suddenly, leaving his bestfriend Hoseok heartbroken. Years later, Hoseok was ov...
188K 10.4K 62
"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a tone of amusement in it as he speaks. ...
93K 3.6K 41
《COMPLETED》 "I am sick of you, being a brat all the time. I will teach you a good lesson that you will surely forget to be one." Taehyung said making...
117K 10.8K 72
A Globetrotter, Jimin, takes root in Hawaii. His definition of happiness is crooked which he only realizes after he meets with the most gentle and in...