liskook [i can hear you]

Bởi Honeypokpak

lisa a transfer high school student in Seoul ...daughter of mr. lee minh ho and junji ho the great actors of... Xem Thêm

Introduction💞
welcome back in Seoul💘💗🌉
Mermaid💜💓💗💞
1st day of high school🌉💖💣💙
voices❤💞👑
Swimming Competition💜💙💖
Tour to oceanlife🌉💙💜💓💖part 1
Marine life part 2🌉💗💜💙💖
Drunk🙌🔥🍸🍻
Confession 💗💜💙💛
it's official❤💜💖
New friend🌈💜
Annual function 🍸🍸🌉
where are you now 😭
The plan 🤐
scared😭😩😯
it's only you❤
Stay with me 💜💗💖❤
jealous😠💗
awkward😄😅
my brother🙌💜💛💖
Bonding ❤💖🐰🐱
HBD rose💖 part 1
HBD rose💖 part 2
HBD rosè💖 part 3
good morning😎😂
14th feb💖
final exams😨
results 🙏💣
results part 2🍰💝
lisa stop!😨
lil bit introducing:
Home 🌉😭
poison❤
I'm sorry 😭
I'm good 🙌🤗
she is mine 🐰💜😻
i knew it 😭
who are you ?
new cover
Thailand🌉😻
i miss you😭🐰
Dreams
we meet again🐰💜😻💛
party🍸🍸
My memories are back💖
weird🤔🐰 + epilogue💗😍🙌
thanku🐰💜😻

kiss and make up💋❤🌉

1.2K 26 30
Bởi Honeypokpak

jk pov :

it's been 2 months since that day every thing is good and every one is happy...

today it's 1st of January 2018 and naamjoon hyung threw a big party at his house as in to celebrate new year
everyone from our high school in in here while me and my hyungs and Nonnas are here at the bar counter

while I'm waiting for lisa to come since she said she want to use washroom so she went there...

why is it taking so long... then i saw here lipsynching i love you to someone on her phone  ......

I'm okay! clam down may be it's her mother

she sat beside me

i asked her "babe what took you so long who was on the other line you were talking to ".

she looked at me but she said nothing

I'm controlling myself baby don't make your boyfriend angry i thought..

then i heard het thought

'''kookie is jealous haaa haaa! againb again! and again! ""'..
which made jennie jisso amd rosy noona laugh and suga said something to my hyungs which made them all laugh.......

i said to lisa " baby yes! I'm fucking jealous because u said i love you to that person and this time I'm serious because last time it was your brother ".

lisa became quite then she burst out laughing more holding her stomach ....

i heard her thought '''''well kookie this time it was my bamie oppa again haaahaa'"'".

she was  really laughing while thinking... and yes again I'm embarrassed because i got jealous again because of her brother ....

lisa said "he said he is going back to Thailand for his some sort of degree or something he needed to finish and he will come back after 1 or 2 months.. ". she said while looking at her unnies and her unnies were making sad faces...

then rosy noona said "i really wanted bamie oppa to be with me on my 18th birthday on this feb 😭".

then jimin hugged her and said "well I'm here to makeit up to you princess if you want ". he said with a smirk haaha! my hyung got his charms 😂😂😂.

i heard Lisa's thought '"' time flies so fast but I'm happy that rosy and i found our soul mates before our 18th birthday ....I'm so happy ".

i hugged her and kissed her ear and i intentionally said in my lustfull voice to her "babe you know i love u so be happy hnnmm! love okay.".

she was now red as tomatoe now 😂😂😂 aaww! cute 🙌🙌💋

but in order to hide her face she drank two glasses of vodka.

no!
WTF
drinking is very.... lisa.......ohh! how will i handle you ........drunk girlfriend with those hot legs ........can't control ....

she then grabbed my hand and took me outside of the party and she said

"kookie* hickupps! where is your car i wanna go to your home i will drive.... eeehee! ".

ohh my god she is so sexy and cute i guess this should be banned

she should be illegal ..

she hugged me and i hugged her back i was sniffing her she smelled so yummy! uuugh! what's with my thoughts... i mean she smells so fresh and minty...

but she touched my body near the area of my lil member!  and she then started running away!

i chased her and i found her infront of my car opening the door..

oohh! shit! she took the keys while hugging me so smart is my girl!

i went near her i grabbed her hand and i said

"lett me drive babe and i will take you to my guest house because at my house my mom and dad are sleeping so! i guess we don't want to disturb then right!"...

i was driving her to my guest house when reached i tried to wake her up!  but i guess she passed out..

i took her up in bridal style
and when i put her on her bed she Opened her eyes and said "kookie why are we here we were at party? ".

she doesn't remember !haahaa..
i got my smirk on!

i said "babe didn't you remember you told me that you wanted to make baby with me and that would be your birthday gift... hnmmm".

she was now lisshook! and red haahaa i kissed her but she pushed me and said "forget about that i don't want any baby with you not untill we get married and no gift... ".

i said "but you just spoiled my mood i see many hot girls there at party but i came with you and you pushed me away ".

well that's not truth because even though there are many girls i never looked at anyone..

she said "I'm sorry i didn't mean to spoil your day ".
she started crying ...

oohh! shoot! i hugged her
and said "ohh! baby i was just kidding  you didn't said anything and i never saw anyone else because i have you i love you only you soo please stop crying baby sshh! please ".

but she started laughing while tears were rolling down her cheeks...

what is happening?

"i was joking kookie and i knew i never asked for it our baby because i asked whatever was on my mind and baby at this age was never on my mind so i thought to tease you and look i got succeed "...
she said laughing ...

i said "well well babe you really gonna pay for pulling a prank on me!  tonight gonna be a rough one my doll... just pay for what you did!".

...

(smuts Incoming hold your drums of holy water get ready to be one fire... here it goes!)

lisa pov :

ohhh! shit i just made himmad at me!

"yess you did doll I'm mad for you but now I'm mad at you ". he said

then he pressed his lips against mine

we both were kissing softly then our kiss turned into more passionate one
my lips were moving with his lips his tongue was fighting for a way in but i didn't gave untill he bite my lower lip

aah! " i said and then his tongue was inside mine we both were out of our breath so we pulled off our kiss

he said "aaah! i want more of you ".

i said "I'm all your" kissed me suddenly
and i m loving his tasty lips but he break our kiss and he took my top off leaving me with my bra and my black shorts

he then sucked my collar bone
then he gave me hickeys all over my neck making me moan loudly

i said while pulling him up "aaah! kookie stop how many more bites are you a dog?".

he laughed more like a evil one and then he said
"okay no bites on neck let's bite on your pussy okay babe! ".

shit WTF he thinking !

he then threw my shorts away
and started eating my pussy
and he was rolling his tongue over my
g-spot andd...

"aaah! hmnmnmm!  jun_g_koo_k fucki_ng stop aaaah! ".

I'm going to cum now I'm close so close! ..

he then put his lil member inside me without any warning "aaaaaaaah! you ! jungkook at least give me a warning can't you !".

he then came to my lips saying "babe you were close to cum right!  so i thought to give my member warm and wet fedling when inside you  " ..
then he kissed me while massaging my both breasts with his hands and then he continue to pull his member in and out slowy slowy..

"aaah! hhnmm! jungkook faster please ".

he said "i guess my baby don't want to go slow but on a fast ride huh!".

i said "yes! but stop teasing me will you ".

he then started making it fast and faster

"you like it baby like this ". he asked

i replied " yesb aaahhh! hhnmmm! i ii i m loving it!  yes! yes! more faster kookie aaaah! ".

he said "fuck baby your so good  you are moaning is so good it's giving me more orgasms aaah! yeah! baby say my name call me daddy!".

i said "aaah! okay jungkook!" .
he stopped and said "anni girl call me daddy or else i will not start ".

i said "ohhk! daddy! jeondaddy! ".
he suddenly started and this time he was on another level so fast.....

ohhh!

fuck!

"daadddy! aaaaah! yesss!  aaahhhhh! daddy jeon! "

i mean i wanted to slow down but he started doing it faster.... his dick was so fast and was hitting my womanhood inside  i can feel his dick till my belly button oohh! god!

he said "babe no god! it's daddy jeon for you and I'm not gonna stop this time because your moans are making me to stop not..  soo moan for daddy baby ".

i did what he said well i have no choice he was really so fast
my walls of my vagina were red as they were continue rubbing against his huge cock..

he was slowing it now but then he started doing it faster

"aaaaaaah! kookie! are you planing to make aaaaah! me crazy!".

he said "daddy! girl fast aaah! I'm feeling good say me babby ".

"okkayb aaaaaah! I'm  aaaah! wai_t !
I'm sayin_g aaaaaah! daddy! aaaaaaaaaaah! daaddy! yess! daaddy! ".

i moaned "aaaah! daddy! I'm close! I'm gonna cum now i can't control it anymore ".

he said "aaaah! me too baby let me cum inside you doll".

i said "okay! and I'm on my birth control so kookie you can cum inside me ".

he then did it again faster

"aaaaaaah! why! aaaaah! i thought it was over when you stopped jungkook
aaaaaaaah! haaaaaaaannmm! stop! I'm gonna cum now! aaaaah! jungkook! ".

he said "not stopping call me daddy! baby didn't i told you and go ahead if you wanna cum! but I'm not stopping ".

i moaned "aaaaah! what's with daddy! oooohhaaaaah! okay! daddy! fine! aaaaah! I'm cuming!  aaah!".

he said '' aaaah! doll you are so warm and so wet aaah! i love it and yes you are cuming right now i can see it!  just hold on for more i guess my dick needs more to cum!  aaah! yes! okay! just hold! on more! im near!  yes baby moan for daddy babby help daddy!".

he said
...
he was so fast even when I'm cuming he didn't stop

"aaaaah! daaddy! i think I'm gonna cum again!   aaaah! did you just aaah! cum inside me it's so warm! aaah! stop rubbing my clit! aaah! ".

he just cumed inside me now he is rubbing my vagina with his finger what you doing!  ...

"aaaaah! yes! doll! cum more for daddy! yes! you can do this! doll ".

he said actually he moaned while rubbing my pussy with his dick resting inside me....

and i m. moaning i can't control ....

"aaaah! I'm gonna cum again more like I'm gonna pee right now if you didn't stop rubbing my vagina ".

he said " well thanku doll for inforing i should rub hard so that you would cum to fullest and pee for daddy! aaah! yes girl! like this!".

i moaned "aaaaaah! daaddy! stop moving your dick!  aaaaah! AAAAH! I'm gonna pee now ".

he was again back to rubbing and fucking my vagina. .....

he said "oohhh! hell yeah! then pee baby I'm not stoping you ! and cum for daddy!".

oakay! that's it i just peed because i can't control my pee..

he said "the more i like it! aaaah! girl! you doing great! for your daddy! goo on!".

he is rubbing my pussy with his hands even when I'm peeing and finally i cumed a lot..

"aaaaaaah! I'm gonna cum one more time...!  aahh! daaddy! ".

"don't worry doll! daddy's going to help you to cum more ".
.

"aaaaaah! I'm near!  faster daddy! ".

"aaah! yes! girl! like this! ohhh! great you cumed again! just wait for me to cumm again ohkay! doll! just one more round! ".

"aaaaaaaah! uuuhhnn! yes! daddy i can hold on aaaah! cum fast daddy! aaah! you are so warm daddy! aaah! yes daddy!".

after a heavy makeout session we both are now hugging each other naked under blanket

he kissed me saying " you know i love it tonight you were so good!  i love you baby ".

i replied "i love you too kookie and you were so hot and wild daddy! aaah!".

i fake moaned

he said " baby i don't think you can handle me if you moaned again!".

i guess he is right! lucking we have 2 days holidays ...

he said "love goid night go to sleep".

i said "okay! kookie goodnight " i kiissed his cheeks and went to sleep.

hope you kiked this chapter ...

and if the smut was too long so..
lett me know 😄🙌
keep voting and sharing and supporting me guys 💞❤🙌😇

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.1K 189 15
He wrote a song and hid it inside the other boy's book. That was the beginning of their story. The boy who wrote it was a high school first year stud...
1.8K 106 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...
21.9K 809 34
Something unexpected happens at a circus that ended up for four girls to move in with four boys, alot of things happen during the time the four girls...
254K 12.1K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...