His Only Captive - (Far Cry F...

By ScampsCute

Vaas is the pirate lord of Rook Islands. He’s vicious, savage, brutal and perilous. Did I mention that he’s i... More

Chapter One - Bound
Chapter Two - The Road
Chapter Three - Promise
Chapter Four - Know Your Place
Chapter Five - A Little Lesson
Chapter Six - Splatters of Blood
Chapter Seven - A Chance
Chapter Eight - Six
Chapter Nine - Amusement
Chapter Ten - Minutes
Chapter Eleven - Awakened
Chapter Twelve - Broken
Chapter Thirteen - Desperation
Chapter Fourteen - Water Jugs
Chapter Fifteen - Insanity
Chapter Sixteen - Painkiller
Chapter Seventeen - Playing Games Now?
Chapter Eighteen - Bliss
Chapter Nineteen - "If it's okay..."
Chapter Twenty - Orders
Chapter Twenty One - The Wolf Within
Chapter Twenty Two - Lost in a Dream
Chapter Twenty Three - Just a Toy
Chapter Twenty Four - Agony
Chapter Twenty Six - Explosions

Chapter Twenty Five - Linger

930 19 11
By ScampsCute

Before you start reading I just have to say a HUGE thank you. I'm at 4000 views now, when I was 1000 less not long ago. Thats amazing! Thank you so much! Well anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter~ 

Why was is so silent? Where was the brash thunder of roars and wails? Or the ear-splitting clatter of loud metal bullets spitting out from the mouths of guns? Or the clashing of metal colliding together in rapid speed, ringing through the air like bells? Katerina listened but… nothing. There was no echo, no whisper or murmur. Nothing. She craned her neck as far as she could, wincing with her lip trembling from the excruciating pain that swallowed her breaking body, and listened intently for any sort of whisper or muffled bang. Nothing. But if indeed there was nothing, then why the hurry? Why be so hectic? The muffled voice on the radio was definitely feverish - even when the voice was crackling like the crunching and rustles of dried leaves - it sounded worried, if not hysterical. But she could scarcely bear the energy to ponder with that. It didn’t matter; Hoyt would be back soon, with a trail of fire following his callous daunting footsteps, and with that horrid malice growing like a roaring flame in his shallow stone eyes. Why had Vaas…. No, she couldn’t. She would not let anything more destroy her...

Katerina’s head bowed down, with her damp knotted hair flowing chaotically over her chest, and brushing against her stomach. Some strands of hair curled like old vines entangled around the trunk of a towering tree, tickling her bare skin and callously poking at the open stitches that bled and burned. The blood gushed from her stomach, slowly, like droplets of warm water splashing from a rusted tap, trickling down her thighs, flooding onto the wooden seat and splashing onto the still concrete floor with a high echo that tremored through the air like the squeals of ice, shattering into thousands of tiny white shards once the ground coldly greeted it. The fine hair on her skin became stiff, pointing into the air like the growing stems of flowers, or the stretching scrawny arms of trees, in which her body then began to tremble, shuddering from the unnatural wicked cold that clung to her with clammy claws. She could feel the blood oozing out of her, seeping from wounds and trickling down her quaking skin, or spattering onto the floor. Ice droplets flecked her jeans, falling from her long black eyelashes that shrouded her stinging eyes - eyes that endured the endless pricking of tears and now began to lose its once beautiful glow - and a fearsome red fluid began to engulf the once untainted fabric that was swathed around her shaking legs. Her chest ached, due to her lungs that couldn’t take in air, and every breath she attempted to draw in, seemed to become trapped in her throat, creating a burn in her chest and triggering her insides to tremor and become tense. A dry cough exploded from her lips. It caused every pain inside of her to tug within her like a malice monster, in which she let slip a whine, with her body jolting in her seat. That was when the sobs started. Erupting from her lips like the ringing cries of an infant, with a shower of tears flooding from her eyes like the gushing natural waters from a grand waterfall. Even when she chewed onto her lip the whines continued, but at least when she did that, they were stifled.

Katerina flinched to the kicking off a door, a loud bang of wood smashing against the wall, making Katerina’s body curl, with her fingers and toes scrunching up into knots. Clenching her teeth, an echo of a small whine slipped through her teeth as she moved her trembling fingers. Her glassy eyes wandered to them, in which she studied her fingertips with her hazy vision, due to the pool of tears that cloaked her pupils. Her vision was like the smoky grey mist that hovers near wet grass on a damp frosty morning in winter, when the sun fails to shine its golden light.

The footsteps startled her. It awakened the fear that dwelt in the pit of her stomach to spread all over her body, scattering its perilous disease across every inch of her, seeping to her wounds so that they would burn, scorching her skin as if it was a splash of poison, or a drop of acid. She bit onto her lip, gnawing onto her rouged flesh so hard that blood spurted from the skin and drowned her tongue. Her body froze like stone, as a restless sensation inundated her mind. All limbs froze, all but her legs, which vigorously shuddered up and down, rubbing against the wooden leg of the chair with an unnerving speed. She could feel her body sinking further and further into the chair. There was nowhere to go. Nowhere to go!

“Hey,” a brash voice yapped, triggering those ghastly recurring shivers of fright to tremble up her body. Katerina brought her knees together and buried her head into her shoulder, clasping her wet eyelids tightly shut and chewing anxiously at the inside of her cheek. Please, she pleaded to herself, as her whole body quivered chaotically, as if a snow storm and engulfed her, and swallowed up any warmth in the room. Please, please just make it where he will leave. Please I want this to end. I can’t do it. I can’t…

“Hey!” the voice barked again. Katerina squealed soundlessly and jerked her body when something harshly knocked against the side of her foot. Her eyes scanned to her feet, where a daunting black combat boot mounted on the floor, with the toes pointing towards Katerina’s foot. Katerina coughed silently with her mouth and teeth barred together, as she chocked on the clump of air that slowly crawled down her throat. When she swallowed it she slowly craned her neck upwards, to finally look upon the fearsome brute in front of her. When she peered up, her dull almond shaped eyes fluttered open, with splashes of tears sprinkling out into the air. A clump of matted hair hung over half of her face, as if one side of her was hiding behind a curtain.

“Remember me bitch!” the man in front growled. He was heavy built, with robust arms and a bulky frame; plastered from head to toe in the cyclical black and yellow combat armour.  His hair was fair, and he bore a thick tousled beard along his squared jaw. His nose was fat and distorted, and his eyes were an ailing grey colour with no light to the orbs. What startled her, was the fresh, jagged blood-red scar that traced from his left temple all the way down to his bottom lip. His lip then curled up into a vicious scowl.

Katerina squealed as the man seized the chair and suspended it on its two back legs so that Katerina was almost hanging in the air. She winced at the hiss of his blade being tugged out from its sheath and whimpered as he held it beside her face. Fuck! Katerina mused with a muffled whimper, fuck I know him. He was one of the guards that brought me here. But not just any guard… fuck!

“Look at me!” he growled; his voice shaking and crackling from his rage, “look what you fuckin’ did!”

Katerina winced to the cold metal of the blade biting at her skin. Don’t move, don’t move Kat, she told herself, swallowing her startled breaths and biting onto her lip and she hesitantly gaped at the man who hissed like a wild beast in front of her. Her lips parted, and a gust of air slowly drifted from her mouth. She tried to speak; only a crackled croak spurted from her lips and rumbled in her throat. She tried again, “I…” she muttered, choking on her ragged breath, “I didn’t do that.”

“Fuckin liar!” he spat, juddering the chair in his harsh grasp, making Katerina shriek, tensing her body as if t turned to stone. “It was you who brought that fucking cat out wasn’t it! And now look! Look at my fuckin’ face! My mate is dead in the grass because of you! And now! Now it’s time for you to pay for it you little bitch!”

His blade gently brushed against Katerina’s cheek, slowly skimming across her lip, trailing the border of her nose, and them probing at her eyebrow – if he jabbed the blade a little harder he would draw blood. “Maybe,” he hissed, as Katerina screeched through her gritted teeth, “maybe I’ll start by giving you a pretty little scar starting from here, then drag the blade all the way down to your chin. And pierce the metal right through your eye!” “You wouldn’t be pretty anymore.”

Katerina’s heart thudded against her ribcage, with her body fidgeting in the chair as he traced his blade across her skin. Her tender hands clenched into fists and she barred her lip tightly shut as the man tossed the blade to the floor.

“So maybe,” the man hissed, with an alarming chuckle shaking in his throat, “as a little starter…” The man chuckled as he dropped the chair, swinging the chair and Katerina backwards. Katerina’s body rattled from side to side as the chair toppled to the ground, and a shriek exploded from her lips as her body and head crashed against the floor. The snapping of wood rang through her ears like a siren, and Katerina moaned uncomfortably to the piece of wood that was quarrying into her lower back. Her hands suddenly felt free, and when she scanned to her hands and feet she saw how the rope was no longer bounded to them. She frowned, glaring at the bruises and trickles of blood engraved around her wrists and ankles.

Katerina released a sharp scream as the brute roughly snatched a fistful of her hair, brutally tugging her up from the chair and then lobbing her back onto the floor beside his feet. A crackled groan erupted from her lips as she buried her head into the floor. “Maybe,” the man growled, “I’ll just enjoy your beauty.”

Those very words flecked chills across her skin. She moaned into the floor and raked her bleeding hand across the ground, slowly tugging her body away.

“Where you goin’ baby?”

Fingers coiled around her ankles and made her body thrash against the ground even more, but it was no use. She grunted as her body was lugged backwards, and shrieked in pain as her wound scratched against the rough toothed ground. She felt the bone crunching impact of the brute’s body weighing her down and resting on her back. Before she could squeal or move, a set of calloused hands seized her skull, where they lugged it up into the air, before jolting it back down again. Katerina smacked her head against the floor with a stifled grunt. The blood that was trickling from her cheek now smeared across most of her face, and flooded the cold wet floor that she was lying on.

With the twist of his heavy hand, the brute flicked Katerina’s body, so that she rolled onto her back. A gust of breath erupted from Katerina’s lips as she tried to get the air back to her lungs. “You think you’re so fucking smart, don’t ya?” he hissed, ferocity juddering in his venomous voice. His hand quickly clouted against her cheek. Katerina squawked as her head snapped to the side. “You think that because someone shows some interest in you, it makes you a special sort of bitch!” “Wrong!” His hand crashed against her cheek again, snapping her head back to the other side. Wails seeped from Katerina’s lips as tears streamed down her burning face. His fingertips tangled around strands of her hair and, with a tight grasp on it, he tugged her head up so that his mouth was beside her ear. Her eyelids dropped over her dull eyes, and his lips parted as heavy blasts of breath spurted from her mouth.

“This is the end for you darling,” he hissed, chuckling will a chilling humour that made Katerina’s stomach flip and her body quake from repulsion. The smell of alcohol and bloody flesh swamped her, and lingered by her nostrils. She gaged and her breath rasped in her throat. Snapping her tongue across her chapped desert dry lips, she studied the fleshy neck of the man with her eyes squinting, creating the shape of almonds or sunflower seeds. As his head arched closer to hers, she swung her mouth to his jaw. Her hair flicked up in the air, and snapped across his skull as she jerked her neck forwards. A thunderous roar erupted from the brute’s mouth, and he quickly pulled away, with his palm grasping onto his jaw that was bleeding, with droplets of red fluid streaming down his hand. With a grunt he swung his arm and smacked Katerina in the face once again – her whole body swung to the side with her stomach colliding against the ice floor. “Fuckin’ crazy bitch,” he snorted as he apprehensively glared at his hand, doused in his red blood.

Dragging her body away with the movements of her elbows, Katerina swiftly crawled across the floor, smearing the brute’s blood off her lip with the back of her hand and flicking the blood of her teeth with her tongue. The vague metallically taste of copper for a moment seemed sweet, and the blood, for a second, was warm on her tongue.

Thud thud thud, echoed in her ear, with the scuffing of a boot, sounding similar to the scratching of a match. The man’s foot kicked up into the air and crashed against her stomach. A stifled groan burst from Katerina’s lips as she cried out in pain, digging her forehead into the ground as she gript onto her stomach which was wet and warm with fresh blood.

“You know you can’t get away,” he sighed, with heavy shots of breath spitting out from his lips, “so why don’t you just give up?”

Katerina steadied herself, pressing all of her weight onto her elbows and puffing out snaps of breath as she bowed her head to the floor. Still with the ragged breathing erupting from her lips, she lugged her aching body further along the floor, hardly able to move her legs as her knees brushed against the ground. A low snicker rang through the dense air, “I guess you have other plans.” The man chuckled – with a blast of heavy breath to each break in the sentence.

Again he jerked his foot against her gut, with the tip of his boot cruelly tunnelling into her wound. She felt as if she was being ripped in half, and wailed out her cries of agony, rolling onto her back with her hand cradled around her stomach. Tear droplets spilled across her face, trickling from her eyes that were sealed shut as she gritted her teeth and hissed through the gaps.

The man laughed as he gawked at her from above, scratching his chin and sniffling, rubbing his nose with the back of his hand. With his tongue flicking across his lips, he swung one leg over Katerina, who was too slow to move by the time he crashed down onto her, pinning her down with his weight. His fist snatched her wrists, and jammed them in the floor as his head hovered above her face.

“You can try begging.” He hissed, curling his lip and revealing a wicked smile that was painted on his callous face.

“Fuck you!” Katerina spat, jerking her head uncomfortably and exhaling loudly as she sluggishly rocketed her body on the floor.

“I don’t like that!” The brute yapped, releasing his firm grasp on her wrists and instead throwing his hands for her neck, wrapping his fingers tightly around her flesh as he pushed her head into the ground. The blood flushed out from her cheeks, leaving behind an ailing colour that was white as paper. Katerina reached her arms above her head, frantically rummaging for something to grab onto as she chocked beneath the harsh grasp of the brute on top of her small shattering frame. “Beg!” he growled, jolting her head in his hands.

Before her eyes could roll to the back of her head a shrill deafening explosion erupted in the air, splitting the air in half and crackling in Katerina’s eardrums, creating a shrill ringing in her ear. As the man’s hand fell from her skin, a dreaded lump in her throat rapidly flushed up her neck, scorching her skin as it unnaturally crawled its away up to her tongue. Leaning her head forward and spinning onto her stomach, Katerina spurted out a clump of dry coughs that were making her wheeze and slitting her throat, like how one would feel after indulging on too much spicy food that sent your tongue ablaze. Blood from her stomach trickled onto the floor as her back arched into the air. She gaged and panted, as the long dry coughs continued to erupt from her mouth. Still coughing silently, with her fingertips stroking her neck which now bore red claw marks, she craned her neck where white light sprang into the room. Standing beside the door, with smoke dispersing from the mouth of his gun, was him…

Tears welled in Katerina’s eyes and her lips trembled as she glared at him. No longer could she feel the pain. No longer did fear overwhelm her like a poison. He was exactly how she last saw him. How she pictured him in her perplexed mind. Though now he was heroic. If only he came sooner… she didn’t mind.

Vaas gritted his teeth in awe, chucking his pistol to the floor with the flick of his hand and stamping his boot into the ground, slowly pushing the door shut with the tip of his finger. The creak of the door rattled in the room, and the chiming and hammering of the gun skipping across the ground made the room quake. The pirate lord swung his foot into the air, stuffed his hands into the pockets of his cargo pants, and trotted over to the man who stumbled to his knees, clutching onto his bleeding shoulder; grunting in pain. Vaas moved like a sadistic animal, riddled with insanity and thirst. The sway of his movements, the caper in his step and the growing blaze in his blank frozen eyes were all the steps of a merciless predator toying with its prey, looking at its prey in the eye, lip curling into a sinful smile with venom dripping from its razor fangs. When Vaas reached him, crouching to his level with his fists grazing the floor, the man did not move, nor did he breathe.

He studied him for a moment, glaring at the frozen brute in the eye, with his eyes scanning to the bleeding bite-mark in his jaw. A chuckle sprung from Vaas lips, with his mouth stretching to a grin that exposed his gleaming teeth, as he swung his head to Katerina, who lay glaring at him on the floor. Looking at her changed his mood completely. He glared back at her, his face falling to a frown with a lump slowly slipping down his throat when he swallowed. Katerina pushed on her hand, trying to get up but her body quaked and she fell to her waist with a grunt and slap of her arm.

“Amigo,” Vaas yapped, craning his neck to glare at the man once more, “¿Hiciste esto?”

The man gript more tightly onto his shoulder, cocking his eyebrow and shifting on his knees, swallowing his breath as he glared back at the pirate in front of him. He watched the scar trace up his skull and shivered. He wished he didn’t know who this perilous pirate was.

Vaas chuckled, tilting his head with a predatory manner and snapping at him again, “¿amigo, te pregunté, ¿hiciste esto?” The man opened his mouth to reply but only air flushed from his lips. Vaas waved his arm beside his head as he continued, “Siento. ¿No hables español? ¿No sabes lo que estoy diciendo? ¿Sólo saben un idioma? ¿No lo suficientemente inteligente? ¿O tal vez, o tal vez, eres un pinche idiota, eh? Un pinche puto. íCoño! íNo me joda cabron! ¿verdad hacer este?”

“You better start speaking fucking English man,” the brute spat, curling his lip as he snarled at Vaas.

Vaas only chuckled again, shaking his head and clicking his tongue. Katerina jerked her body and let slip a small yelp when Vaas suddenly attacked him. His fist fired through the air, jolting as quickly as light, and abruptly knocked against the brute’s eye so that he toppled to the floor. Sprinkles of salvia spurted out from his lips as his head whacked to the side, and when he crumpled to the floor, thumping his head on the ground with a quaking thud, blood began to pour down his cheek, as thick as yogurt, seeping from his swelling bloodshot eye that was now hazy and burning. Vaas released a terrifying growl as he volleyed his body towards him, throwing his fists towards his body and gifting bone crunching punches to his face. Katerina cringed and shivered when she detected the cowering crackle of the man’s nose being hammered by Vaas’ fists. She quickly snapped her head away, shuddering and clutching her body as the bangs vibrated in her ears. She could picture it in her mind. The man’s nose shrivelling up like a dying leave and sinking further and further into his face. She could feel her stomach turning, bile rattling her stomach and flushing up her throat. She gaged, pressing her fists to her mouth as she studied the cracks in the floor. When she built up the courage to look back over her shoulder, she did not expect to see what she saw.

Katerina expected the man to be dead by now, crumpled and broken, shrivelling into a pile of meat as he lay in a pool of his own blood. Instead, they were up of on their feet, grasping each other’s necks or heads as they threw their heavy handed arms at one another. The man caught Vaas in the cheek, and he stumbled backwards, waddling like a puppet on his feet. The man took his nose with his fingers and clicked it side to side – Katerina shuddered to the snapping sounds of bone that tremored in the room. Vaas watched, craning his neck and laughing, clicking his fingers and stretching his arms. The man brushed the blood from his face with his arm and raised his hands, clenching them into fists. Vaas grinned, sticking out his pink tongue and clicking his neck to the side as he mirrored his movements precisely as if he was the man’s own reflection. He moved like a ghost, planting one foot in front of the other with delicacy and precision, arching his back and twisting his head like a tiger ready to pounce from the grass. Vaas signalled his hands in the air, and barked with rage, “Give me your best shot motherfucker!”

The man hurdled for him, howling and growling as he threw his punches. Vaas ducked, dodged and hopped away from every punch, snickering like a mad man whenever the brute missed from bad aim – or perhaps Vaas was just too quick of a target. How did the brute manage to even hit his cheek? When he dipped down, Vaas suddenly sprang up again, jerking his fist to the man’s nose. The crunch of his bone made the whole room quake, and blood flushed out from his nose with the same impact as a waterfall. Blood rushed down his neck, tainting his clothes and slipping on his lips. With the man stumbling backwards, swaying side to side like a drunken fool, Vaas snatched his collar and swung his head onto his. Again, again and again. The man fell to his knees, dazed, staring up at Vaas with hazy vision and with horror swelling in his swollen blood-shot eyes. With the curl of his lip, Vaas delivered one final blow to the man’s face that triggered his limp body to topple to the floor with a loud thud that shook the ground. His bones shattered to the touch of Vaas’ fist, and when Vaas pulled his hand away, blood dripped from his knuckles where he had scuffed his skin. If you looked hard enough, you could possibly even seen the white bone in his clenched hand. Blood was even smeared on his forehead.

Wiping the blood from his head with the back of his hand, Vaas craned his neck and drew his attention to Katerina. She parted her lips and exhaled heavily, with her body tumbling to the floor, with her cheek scuffing against the ground. Vaas’ eyes widened, and with the kick of his feet he dashed towards her, sliding against the floor as he crouched beside her.

“Amada! Katerina!” he hollered, grasping her by the shoulders and juddering her gently in his grasp. With a grunt, he hauled her limp body onto his lap, and cradled his arm around her. From out his pocket, he tugged out a syringe. A gust of breath glided from Vaas’ lips when Katerina’s body began to wriggle in his arms. Her eyes fluttered open, with her wet black eyelashes flickering when she blinked.

“Why are you here?” she croaked, hardly able to unscrew her lips.

“This is will take the pain away. You may feel a sting.” He warned, with a soothing calming manner floating from his lips. He flicked the pointed silver needle with his nail and slowly jabbed it into her stomach, pressing down on the other end of the syringe with his thumb. A yelp of pain slipped from Katerina’s mouth as the needle poked further into her skin. Vaas held her tighter, pressing his lips on the top of her head as the needle sank further into her flesh. When done, he drawn it out and chucked it onto the floor.

“Fuck.” He muttered as he scooped her up in his arms, rising to his feet with Katerina’s legs swaying beside his waist. She gritted her teeth, and whimpered in pain between her ragged breaths. Her fingernails quarried into the back of Vaas neck that she had flung her arms around as Vaas shifted her body to get a firmer grip on her limbs. “I’m s… I shouldn’t have…”

“What?” Katerina croaked, slothfully lifting her head to peer up at him.

“Never mind.”

“Asshole.”

“Yeah, I know.”

Vaas stopped at the door, and made his grip on Katerina tighter. A blast of breath burst from his mouth as he peered to look at her in his arms. As angry as she was with him, I mean, she was furious - It was his fault that this happened to her, well not entirely his fault of course, but either way he did toss her to the prick who did all this to her - but for that moment, Katerina let all the anger and hatred towards him pool out of her, disperse from her mind like steam on glass shower walls. Her head nestled into his chest, and her hands swathed around his neck. His skin was warm, damp with sweat, but in an odd way, she liked it. It was him. It was all him. She closed her eyes for a moment and inhaled his scent, the sickly sweet scent of salt from his skin simmered to her nostrils and drifted there. There was a saccharine arousing fragrance to him, which made her mind melt like butter. Her fingertips grazed his skin, his coarse firm skin that triggered shivers to scuttle up her body. She wanted to stay here forever, remain in his embrace, being lost in his presence, and fall into a trance like state when he touched her. A long gust of breath slowly slithered from her lips and she brushed her face against his shirt, with her knotted hair tangling around his neck. When he spoke, she awakened from her spell, and her eyes sprang open once again. The corners of her mouth slumped to a slight sulk – the moment was not long enough. Why not linger in this moment for just a while longer?

“Keep tight hold of me,” Vaas ordered, in which Katerina’s grasp on his neck already became more secure, “we’re both a threat now.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m breaking the rules.”

“You weren’t supposed to come back for me, were you?”

Vaas paused for a moment, as if searching for the perfect way to answer that question. Katerina glared in wonder at him, admiring the dread in his eyes. Dread? How could that be right? Vaas could never become worried… could he?

“No.”

That answer made Katerina’s lips lift into a grin. She smiled to herself and nestled her head into Vaas’ neck, gripping onto his shoulders and hugging his body with her arms. She shut her eyes and buried her face into his body. Her faith was in him now. She was glad… she felt safer with him this near.

“No matter what happens, do as I say,” he muttered, hugging her body closer to him as he leant his body against the rusted metal door. Katerina looked up to him, fluttering her eyes open as she examined his face. What did he mean? A sickly fear flooded her body, unlike any fear she had felt before, and being close to Vaas did not curb it, in fact, it may have made it worse. His touch, fed the fear that made her tremble, made her want to vomit and wither. What was this?

The white light from the shimmering sun outside blinded her vision. Everything she looked at was just a white light, white lights that were hazy grey figures like smoke from nauseating cigars that would rest in the coarse fingertips of a feral foe, dashing in mad directions in the horizon. She looked up to Vaas. She could see him clearly, his hazel brown eyes that, for the first time, seemed to gleam and glow like gold. Not forgetting his acutely shaped pale luscious lips, his striking square shaped jaw and the neat ebony beard and facial hair that was precisely trimmed and formed. She closed her eyes, digging her face into his chest as she bobbed up in down in his protective robust arms. She pictured his face. Remembering every detail exactly. She wondered if he was doing the same.

Vaas cupped Katerina’s skull with his hand, as he swiftly skulked around the border of the shack he had just sprung out with. She was like a doll in his arms, as light and as delicate as a feather. The knocking of her foot against his waist kept him focused – kept him alert. He knew what he was getting into by doing this, he had recited the consequences over and over and over again, until it clawed at his brain and drilled into his skull like an insect clicking across his brain. The insect was a new problem, if it wasn’t new, he would have noticed it years ago, and done something about it. If he could, he would rip whatever it was that was latched to his mind and crush it with his fists – if he could.

As he stopped to check his surroundings, his eyes couldn’t help but wander to the young woman in his arms, who buried her face in his chest. His fingertips brushed against her arms, with his chin resting on her skull. He grinded his teeth together, juddering his leg as he crouched like an animal in the ground.

Vaas clutched tightly onto Katerina’s back and leg and dashed through the back of the camps. No guards – that was good… so far. Katerina’s hair brushed against his chin. Vaas inhaled her scent whilst the strands lingered there. He inhaled, with his chest rising and falling slowly. His lips pressed against Katerina’s head once again, with his eyes squeezing shut when he kissed her for that short second.

Katerina’s grip become tighter, with her fingernails latching onto Vaas’ shoulder as if they were claws, as soon as she felt her body lurch in the air - of course Vaas still had hold of her, she was secure in his arms; she knew that. She felt the wind hit her back as Vaas rushed through the air. Tears swelled in her eyes and flooded onto Vaas’ skin – why was she crying? She did not know.

The clatter of gunshots and howls were becoming too familiar to Katerina, but now she was more fretful than ever. She squealed into Vaas’ shoulder, bringing her knees to her chest as she hung in Vaas’ arms. She shut her eyes. It’s just a dream, it’s just a dream. She repeated over and over again in her mind. It’s not real, it’s not real. Just a dream, it’s just a dream. Don’t wake up, it’s just a dream.

“Vaas! Vaas!” a voice hollered, with frantic manner. Katerina’s ears’ twitched to the sound, and her head lifted from Vaas, wet with tears that she hadn’t acknowledge had flushed from her eyes. “Boss! Here!”

The gunshots grew louder, and the way Vaas was jerking Katerina in her arms made her worry.

“Here,” Katerina heard Vaas mutter – feeling the vibrations rumble in his throat and chest. She felt another pair of hands grasp her legs and hip, prying her away from Vaas’ body.

“No! No!” Katerina squealed, trying to grasp for Vaas’ body once pried away. Her body jolted in the new pair of arms that restrained her, hauling away from the person she didn’t want to be ripped from. She wondered where she got the energy from. “No! Get of me! Get of me! Vaas!” she cried, stretching out for Vaas who grasped her fingertips.

“Katerina calm down, just go with him alright? Just go.” he ordered, slowly prying his fingers away from hers. She cried out and jerked her body, kicking her legs and crying out for him. To even Vaas’ surprise the new pair of arms could not restrain her. Suddenly, her body swivelled out from the grasp and stumbled to the floor, scrambling to her feet to rush towards Vaas who was now a few feet away. She heard someone bellow out her name behind her as she rushed towards him.

“Don’t leave,” she pleaded as her hands crashed against his arms, coiling around his biceps and clutching onto them tightly, with her feet on her tip toes so her head was closer to his. “Please Vaas, you can’t.” she cried, biting her lip to fight back the tears that tried desperately to flood her skin.

“Remember what I said amada, do I as say, no matter what happens!” he yapped, jolting her arms with his hands with his body nearly brushing against her. His head ducked to the gunshots with his neck twisting to peer behind his shoulder. “Now go with them! Now!”

He spun around quickly and marched away from her reaching for his gun.

“Vaas wait!” she hollered, rushing towards him with dusting of mud flicking up in the air beside her shoes. Before she even got to him he quickly spun his body around and stretched out his arm to grab her. His hand grasped her arm in which he tugged her towards him. Her body knocked against his chest with her elbows brushing against his red top. Grabbing a fistful of her hair he tilted her head upwards in which he rammed his lips into hers. She reached up her hand and traced it up his neck, as his tongue ravished her mouth, brushing across her teeth and dancing with her own tongue. For that moment it was only them two there as they embraced each other. Embracing each other’s touch, the taste; the smell. Vaas trailed his hand across the border of her body, with his fingertips brushing against her waist and his palm sweeping up her back. Once his hands cupped her face, with his thumb caressing her skin, he pulled away.

“Now go!” he urged, brushing his fingertips across her neck, and brushing the hair from her hair face.

Katerina nodded leaning back to her tip toes to kiss him again, savouring the taste of his lips and tongue as they flecked each other with short sensual kisses that only lasted a second.

“Go!” he ordered again, shoving her away with a gentle push on the arm that made her stumble backwards.

By this time another set of hands grasped onto her shoulder, slowly hauling her away. “Come on lass,” the voice from behind murmured, a gentle voice filled with empathy. The pair of hands made her stumble backwards – the distance between her and Vaas becoming larger by the second. As he looked back at her he gave a nod and a small grin, before yanking out his gun and tugging back the hammer, swivelling his body around and dashing towards the swarm of bullets that headed his way.

O.o, So, what did you think of this one? Guys, the suppport for this FanFic is AMAZING! I'm so grateful for all of your support, again Thank You so much!

In this chapter this was a Spanish section for our Favourite character - Vaas. You dont really need to know what he was saying because Kat nor the other man could understand him so it was kinda' putting you in their shoes, but if you do want to know what he was saying there is a translation here. 

Thank's a millon to, "NoraKid" for being so helpful with the translation :) Its means a lot, thank you for your support! ^.^

“¿hiciste esto?” – did you do this?

“¿amigo, te pregunté, ¿hiciste esto?” – Friend, I ask, did you do this?

“Siento. ¿No hables español? ¿No sabes lo que estoy diciendo? ¿Sólo saben un idioma? ¿No lo suficientemente inteligente? ¿O tal vez, o tal vez, eres un pinche idiota, eh? Un pinche puto.  íCoño! íNo me joda cabron! ¿verdad hacer este?” - Sorry. Do you not speak Spanish? Do you not know what I’m saying? Only speak one language? Not smart enough? Or maybe, or maybe, you’re a fucking idiot, eh? A fucking bitch. A cunt! Dont fuck with me motherfucker! Did you do this?

Thanks guys! Stay awesome! (^.^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 39.8K 63
This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Valentine Winters, she is a werewolf and an Alpha's youngest daughter. On her sixteenth birthday, sh...
14K 460 40
Y/n has been working as an attorney for a while. her boss, Artem, has accepted her into something called NXX. one by one she begins to meet the other...
84 3 10
*brief warning: dirty jokes and some dirty scenes* Captain Jack Sparrow has a blood debt to pay: he owes his soul to ghastly Davy Jones unless he can...
68 0 10
*brief warning: Dirty scenarios and jokes!* Just when he's needed most, Captain Jack Sparrow, that witty and wily charmer of a pirate, is trapped on...