Vision of Love {Watty Awards...

By fran-is-a-writer

Abigail Chambers (Abi for short) is no ordinary British girl. She has visions when people touch her and can't... More

Vision of Love (GirlxGirl)
Starting Me (1)
Saying Goodbye (2) (Warning: slight sexual girlxgirl scene)
I Love Kissing You (3)
A Kiss in Awkward Times (4)
New Friends (5)
A Goodbye Party (6)
Goodbye, Hello (7)
Secrets and Introducing Elizabeth (8)
Enemy Number 1 and the Necklace (9)
Blood Lusted and Lizzie's Unicron (10)
Proposal and Little Boy George (11)
The Werewolf and the Psychic (12)
"I've been waiting for you" (13) (Sexual girlxgirl scene)
Vampire on the Brain (14) (small sexual scene)
Lunch Time With The Populars (15)
Unknown Side (16)
Secrets (17)
Explanations Mean Nothing (18)
Everything's Changing (19)
Jasmine (20)
The Truth (21)
Betrayal before the Battle (22)
The Battle (Part 1) (24)
The Battle (Part 2) (25)
The Battle - Finale (26)
Death and it's Family (27)
10 Years Later... (28)

Prepare for Battle (23)

9.1K 221 21
By fran-is-a-writer

 I know it's been a long time, its unfair to you guys! But I've recently started college and I have a lot of work to do, but I swear I will update as quick as I can! I love you guys <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prepare for Battle

      She looked me in the eye as the blood ran down her face, her breath was jagged and short, I knew it was only a matter of time.

      I couldn’t lose her now, not when we had only just come together again. Those beautiful eyes fluttered and then she crumbled to the ground….and didn’t get back up.

      “If we give the shape-shifters their cover here” Lizzie said, pointing to the overgrown forest of the battle ground. “We know that Isobella’s warriors won’t be using this area for defence, that’s when we use the element of surprise. Then we can” She continued to talk strategy as those around her prepared themselves.

      The witches and wizards held open the portal to the battle ground, a dimension in which no person on earth would be affected. On the other side weapons and practices undertook as everyone prepared themselves.

      “With the vampires, werewolves, wizards and witches in the centre we can have the centaurs and the pixies come from the left and right to trap them due to the position of the shape-shifters.” Jasmine explained to the group, her red hair tied up in a pony-tail with her battle gear on.

      “But what happens with the one-on-one?” Rochelle asked, the thought process ruining across her blue eyes.

      I was confused. “What one-on-one battle?” I asked back, completely unaware of any battle that consisted of just two. As far as I knew there was only one battle.

      They went silent. It was clear that they hadn’t meant for me to hear about this. That was made obvious when Dylan hit Rochelle and muttered angry nothings.

      “Seriously guys, I thought we were passed all the secrets?” I said, only just managing to pass over hysteria. Turning to Jasmine my eyebrows creased “What’s going on?”

      Her eyes wouldn’t meet mine.

      “I can’t have you hate me again Abi, so I can’t tell you” She whispered, turning to walk through the portal.

      The others followed one by one, all unable to look me in the eye. Eliza and Lizzie were about to follow through when Lizzie stopped and whispered something in her ear.

      Nodding Eliza walked through, leaving only us.

      “You know I’m not going to tell you, you can beg or cry or whatever all you like but this is for your own good.” She glared her hands on her hips. “You will NOT make us feel guilty about this Abi, you won’t! This is being done for you! And what happens today is meant to happen!”

      The room began to tremble as her emotions built up; I had never found a way to control her powers except with the unicorns.

      Walking up to her I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly “I understand.”

      The tremors stopped and Lizzie calmed, it took a while but eventually we walked through the portal together, preparing ourselves for what was in store.

      “Our battle is ready. Our plan is set.” Jasmine preached to the people. She had always been good with people, and even now that didn’t change. “This war is not what I wanted, it’s not what any of us wanted but my sister does not listen to reason. It is time for us to win; it is OUR time to be VICTORIOUS!”

      The crowd cheered and roared with spirit that you never would have heard before. Its cry was deafening cry of hope and pride.

      I smiled at Jasmine in her royal dress, its design caressing her skin with perfect silver and gold. I myself wore a similar style, the silver and gold was the same, except mine was more of a loose dressing as I had the power of shielding so further precautions of armour wasn’t needed.

      Looking around to my friends in their own armour and our warriors in theirs my mind drifted to the thoughts I knew would most likely come true.

      Not everyone was going to make it back.

      “At dawn we fight!” Jasmine cried, plunging her first into the air.

      A man who stood at the front of all the warriors stepped forwards and turned to them. Taking in a deep breath he pulled out his sword and raised it to the sky,

      “TO VICTORY!” He bellowed.

      They wielded their swords “TO VICTORY!”

      She looked worried even as she slept. Night had quickly fallen upon us, the battle was fast approaching and sleep is what I needed. But all I could think about was how worried Jasmine looked as she slept.

      Her eyebrows were creased and she clung tightly to my clothing as if her life depended on it. I’d never noticed it before but Jasmine talked quietly in her sleep.

      Most of the things she said were just mumbles, but even with the battle coming close I couldn’t think of anything except how beautiful and fragile she looks.

      Reaching a hand to her cheek I whispered “I don’t want you to get hurt again…”

      Her body relaxed slowly and a small smile reached her lips as she snuggled against my body tightly. “I hate the thought of you being alone, I don’t know what I’d do if I couldn’t have you in my life….we’ve only just found each other again…I can’t lose you again.”

      Releasing her arms from my body I kissed the top of her forehead and left the room. What I wasn’t expecting was a hot-headed Lizzie standing ahead.

      “Dumbass.” She spat, her eyebrows creasing. “Are you trying to cause problems again? Like you always do? Because if you are, I’ll just kick your ass now.”

      I sighed “Lizzie you don’t understand I have-”

      “No, you don’t understand!” She flicked my forehead “We are protecting you AND Jasmine. Everything that has happened was supposed too otherwise we never would have come to this. There are something’s that you both don’t know, and for now that’s how it has to stay. You can’t run away because you are worried about Jasmine. For now you just have to trust me, no matter how hard that might be.”

      Smiling slightly I thought to myself as to how much Lizzie had changed since I met her. Some of these changes were good and some were not, but I loved my best friend all the same. No matter how much she flicked my head.

      “I know I’m your best friend, you’re mine too, for better for worse.” She smiled back, kissed my cheek softly and left me alone.

      I didn’t know what was going to happen tomorrow, and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to get any sleep tonight. Sitting with my chin resting on my knees I sighed.

      And then someone laughed.

      In this situation usually a person would take out their sword and fuck some shit up, but I could tell that laugh anywhere, and the arms that wrapped around me filled me with such warmth and love that it could only be one person.

      “You need your sleep,” Jasmine whispered softly, kissing the back of my neck “I don’t want you to get hurt because your over tired, because trust me I would bring you back kill you then bring you back again cause trust me I wouldn’t be able to live with out you.”

      I smiled and lent back against her, resting my head against her shoulder and neck. “Sleep just didn’t seem like an option right now, and I didn’t want to wake you.”

      Kissing my forehead, then my cheek and then my nose she held me tighter around the waist and let me snuggle against her body.

      “Go to sleep my angel, I’ll be here in the morning.” She whispered as she rested her chin on my head.

      As I began to finally drift to sleep I heard Jasmine say something else, and at first I couldn’t really tell what she had said but then I did….

      “I’m really going to miss you Abi, I just hope that one day you’ll forgive me.”

      “We are ready!” I cheered as I stood before warriors, friends and all of those who I loved. “Today we battle against evil, and today we shall win! Not long ago I sacrificed myself to prevent this war, but I was unsuccessful, and for that I am sorry.” I looked to Jasmine whose smile kept me going “But today we fight as one, and today is OUR day!”

      Roaring with joy the crowd cheered and chanted. It was our time.

      Ahead of me a cloud of smoke appeared, more than a mile away they appeared. I didn’t need a telescope to see that Isobella stood at the front.

      “Warriors!” Jasmine cried, her voice strong and proud. “They have arrived! Our time is now! So much has been asked of all of you, and sadly not everyone will make it.” Her eyes flickered to mine with a sudden fear “But we are fighting for a reason, and I am proud to lead you all.”

      Unheeding her sword, the metallic tingle echoed through us all, and she held it to the sky.

      “For truth, justice and good!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter isn't as interesting or that long but after this there will be three parts of the battle so stay tuned and thank you for reading :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 127 27
Unlike most werewolves Ariel isn't looking forward to meeting her mate. To her, mating would mean giving up her most important possession: her freedo...
243K 6K 55
'HOLY SHIT!' Madalyne takes a deep breath when she realizes what just happened. She feels hot and bothered but at the same time confused; how can a s...
185K 4.4K 16
*****This was written in 2014, it is VERY poorly written and needs unpublished. My writing style has changed dramatically but I'm keeping it as some...
64.1K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...