Red Room - Marvel Studios [1]

By -SunsetSky-

Alyona was raised to kill. Being trained since she was 6 to become a deadly assassin, she is sold to HYDRA a... More

introduction.
case file.
act one.
playlist.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
sequel.

thirty-seven.

8.5K 347 131
By -SunsetSky-

+ charlie +

1967

"You wanted to see me?" I said, opening the door into Matthias's office. He sat behind his desk, pen in hand writing on some papers. "Here" he said to me, picking up a file and holding it out to me. Matthias has aged drastically, his hair greying and wrinkles lining his face. The stress of running a group of terrorists on his back must have gotten to him.

"New mission?" I asked him, leaning against the wall, opening the file in my hands. "There's a weapons tech in Berlin, he's constructed a new bomb, I need you to get it" Matthias said to me, putting his pen down and leaning back in his chair. "Sounds easy enough" I said looking through the file.

"Yes well, let's hope you look good in a dress"

!

I walked up the stone stairs that led to the front door of the mansion of a house that stood in front of me. I had a basically backless, floor length gold dress on, only being held up by the strap around my neck. My black stilettos climbing up the steps. People in tuxedos and dresses were walking up the stairs around me, making their way to this so called exquisite party. My brown hair was twisted up, black heels on my feet.

I made my way to the door, which had two brawny men dressed in black, checking people's invitations. I opened my small clutch bag, pulling out the card that had been forged to look like I belonged here. I held it out to one of the men, who looked at it then nodded his head, signalling that I could go in. "Danke" I said, shoving my invite back into my bag, walking into the house.

There was a waiter in a white jacket holding a tray of champagne glasses on his hand, I smiled picking one up before looking around the room briefly, which was filled with laughter and rich people. There was a small string group sitting in the corner, people mingling through out the foyer. I took a sip of my drink, moving from the foyer to the main ballroom, which is where everyone seemed to be.

There were masses of men, all laughing loudly in large groups, their wives silently standing by their sides downing glasses of alcohol. I stood close to a wall, setting my glass and bag on top of a tall table, observing people in the room. "Are you as out of place as I am?" Someone said from behind me, causing me to turn sharply.

A young man in a black tuxedo stood in front of me, a glass of scotch in his hand, his blonde hair swept over to one side. I looked at him for a minute, not answering, confused on why he was talking to me, I was hoping I wouldn't have to talk to many people tonight.

"Sorry if I scared you" he said walking around me, placing his glass next to me on the table. "No, you're fine, just wasn't expecting to be snuck up on tonight" I said with a smile, still confused. This man couldn't be any older than 25, which was confusing considering all the men in here were in their 40s, plus he was easy on eyes, which was out of place in this room as well.

"You seemed to be rather lonely, thought you wouldn't mind someone to talk to. Unless your husband is around somewhere" he said to me, turning his head as if he was looking for my date. "No, I was hoping if I stood on the out skirts of the room no one would talk to me" I said with a small chuckle, taking a sip of my drink. "Not into socialising?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Not particularly" I said, shaking my head lightly with a smile. "Charlie Pratt" he said to me, holding out his hand for me to shake. "Catriona" I replied, putting my hand into his, to which he lifted up to his lips, kissing my knuckles gently. "You say Charlie Pratt, as in-" I started, to which he interrupted me quickly.

"The Charlie Pratt who is the host of this party, yes" he said, bowing his head slightly. "Surely there's more important people to be talking to than me" I said to him, taking another sip of my drink quickly.
"Well none of them are quite as pleasantly looking as you" he said with a mischievous grin. I giggled lightly, bowing my head as if I was blushing at his comment. I recall back to the file that Matthias had given me which contained the brief for this mission.

I was supposed to somehow steal the bomb that Charles Pratt, who was a german engineer, had sitting in his office. Although I did not know Charles Pratt was so young, his flirting with me just made this mission a million times easier."My, you do know how to make a girl blush" I said, lifting my head back up, a smirk on my face. "That was the goal" he replied with a chuckle. "Can I get you another drink?" he asked me, nodding his head at my nearly empty glass.

"That would be nice" I replied, lifting my glass to my lips, drinking the remaining alcohol. He nodded his head, turning around and walking to the bar.

This was going to be a long night.

!

Drink after drink with Charlie seemed to do him a lot more damage than it did to me. Many people approached him to talk to him, yet he always came back to me, which was a little desperate honestly.

We stood at the back of the room, Charles having his 4th glass of scotch in his hand. I said something not funny, yet he laughed loudly, throwing his head back in laughter. I looked him up and down, taking a step closer to him, putting my plan into action. "You're pretty funny, you know that?" he said to me, running his eyes up and down my body once again.

"Thank you" I said, taking another step forward, tilting my head up at him, our breaths mingling. "There's something in my office I think you'd find interesting" he breathed out quietly, staring into my eyes.

"Lead the way" I whispered, causing him to down the rest of the alcohol in his glass, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the ballroom, weaving through people. I quickly grabbed my bag off of the table, letting him take me up the stairs and to an ornate wooden door. I typed in a passcode that was on the door, pushing it open, walking in first.

The door clicked shut behind us, Charlie walking to his desk and leaning on it, leaving me standing at the door. "Where is this thing you wanted to show me?" I asked, opening my bag, pulling my lipstick from it.

"In here somewhere" he said, cocking his head to the side. I scoffed, nodding my head as i threw my bag to the side, opening my lipstick and applying some to my lips before tossing that to the side too. I reached up to my hair, pulling out the pins, sending my brown curls cascading down my back.

I shook my head a little bit, making my hair move around, before walking towards him. I put my took his jacket into my hands, pulling him towards me while spinning, making us switch positions, the desk now behind me. He lowered his head to mine, pushing his lips into mine. I let him kiss me for a minute before he pulled away, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. He brought his fingers up to his lips, wiping some of my lipstick off of his lips.

"Feeling sleepy?" I asked him, and as if on cue his eyes fluttered closed, almost falling on top of my if I didn't catch him. I grunted, laying him down on the ground gently, my lipstick still saining his lips.

"That was easy" I whispered, taking a step over his body, looking around the room. I was looking for anything out of the ordinary, but it seemed to be a pretty normal office. I turned towards the large paining on the wall, nodding my head before walking towards it. I put my hands on both side of the frame, trying to find a hook, which my fingers fell upon easily.

I unhooked the paining, which swung out, revealing a safe door built into the wall. "People need to find better hiding places" I said, walking over and grabbing my bag. I pulled out the small compacted heat camera disguised as a small flash light. I pointed it at the key pad, pushing the button and closing one eye, looking into the other end of it.

9384.

I typed in the code quickly, the safe opening , revealing the orb that was the bomb. I scoffed, reaching in and grabbing it carefully, closing the safe and putting the painting back in its normal position.

I grabbed my bag, putting the small bomb inside of it, as well as the heat censor and my lipstick that was lying on the floor. "Have fun" I said to Charlie's unconscious body before opening the door, leaving the office how it was before, except from the body.

That was easy.

--

A/N: here's a little bit of a longer chapter for you, I wanted to write some more of Alyona in action so here she is
anyway I know i've said before that there is an important chapter coming up, so look forward to PART. 40
please vote and comment and i'll see you all soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.7K 44
This is the third book in the Red Room series, read RED ROOM and EBOLLIUM first ! Alyona managed to survive the Battle of New York, helping to save...
47.4K 1.6K 25
unbeknownst to steve rogers, when he went into the ice, he left behind a daughter with peggy carter. ten-year-old alexandra carter disappeared off th...
39.9K 999 19
Hydra unleashes the most deadly agent they have to kill and distroy everyone in sheild. But little does hydra know she isnt as broken as they think s...
6.8K 506 26
In Which Isabelle, a 14yo, is trained to be a widow since she was 2. When she turns 8 , hydra steals her from the Red Room Academy to conduct experi...