eight.

+ vibranium +

+ vibranium +

A few days had gone by, making today the day the new recruits would be coming in. I had done quite a lot of work for Colonel Philips, mostly paperwork that I couldn't care less about, but I did get to read some information that may be useful. Peggy and I had gotten to know each other, well I got to know her and I've been feeding her lies. Howard has been annoying, as expected, he may be smart but he sure is irritating.

Peggy and I walked side by side, supporting flat shoes due to the amount of standing we would do today. My hair was twisted up into a braided crown, a light pink lipstick on my lips and my normal uniform on. As we walked around a green truck the line of recruits stood waiting, I had a stack of clipboards in my hands ready to hand them out while Peggy briefed them.

"Recruits, attention! Gentlemen, I'm Agent Carter. I supervise all operations for this division" Peggy said standing at the side of the line of recruits. "And I'm Agent Cooper, I'm the administer of training" I said handing the first man a clipboard, moving down the line. "What's with the accent, Queen Victoria? Thought I was signing up for the U.S. Army" one taller man said, I recognised his face though.

"What's your name, soldier?" Peggy said taking a place in front of him, looking him in the eyes. "Gilmore Hodge, your Majesty" he said looking down at her with a smirk. I handed the next man a clipboard, quietly whispering "This should be funny".

"Step forward, Hodge" Peggy said moving back to give him some space, Hodge took a step forward with a smirk on his face. "Put your right foot forward" she continued,  straightening her shoulders getting ready for something. "We gonna wrestle? Cause I got a few moves I know you'll like" Hodge said a little too proudly, I rolled my eyes in response as Peggy suddenly punched him square in the face, knocking him to the floor.

I handed a clipboard to Steve, who was significantly smaller than everyone else, a smile on my face due to Peggy's actions. Hodge was still on the floor, clutching his face, I took a large step over him, taking a clipboard and dropping it on the floor making it hit him in the stomach. I handed he last clip board to the man on the end, as a car pulled up. I took a step forward, Colonel Philips stepping out of the car. Both Peggy and I saluted quickly, dropping our hands by our sides.

"Agents" he greeted. "Colonel" we both said simultaneously. "I see you're breaking in the candidates. That's good!" He said to both of us looking down at Hodge. "Get your ass up out of that dirt and stand in that line at attention 'til somebody comes tells you what to do" he shouted at Hodge, making him scramble up off of the floor.

"General Patton has said that wars are fought with weapons but they are won by men. We are going to win this war because we have the best men" he passes Rogers looking down on him before taking a deep breath and continuing. "And because they're gonna get better. Much better. The Strategic Scientific Reserve is an Allied effort made up of the best minds in the free world. Our goal is to create the best army in history. But every army starts with one man. At the end of this week we will choose that man. He will be the first in a new breed of super-soldiers." He said to the recruits, Steve squaring his shoulder at the last part.