Cristiano's Craving

By Twix345

Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabell... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Interlude
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
So

Thirty Three

18.8K 555 26
By Twix345

Rose

"You and our baby are what keeps me going - don't ever forget that. I love you both."

I gave him a proud smile as his eyes landed upon me. He was too busy drinking water and receiving treatment to his bruises.

Then I mouthed, 'toilet', which he understood by the look in his beautiful hazel eyes. I smiled once more before turning and moving through the busy crowd that were roaring with excitement.

I moved past women begging Cristiano for sex but immediately stopped noticing me, his girl. Their eyes automatically moved down, their heads to the ground. I gave them a short death glare and as I walked by, an evil side eye. That sexy man was mine and mine only.

Once I finally reached the restroom, I did my business before exiting and once I did, I noticed the gym door unlocked which was strange as it was always locked during matches.

I bit my lip hard and cautiously walked forwards, the crowd's noises getting quieter the closer I got.

"-never gonna win the fight. The Rossi is always a winner."

"Well, Arlo can't afford this on his reputation so we need a plan B."

"We'll just have to use the weapons. He ain't losing again."

I have to tell Cris

I turned, my eyes expanding as I locked eyes with a tall, bulky man. He was much larger than Cris and so much more muscular. He was so tall that I struggled to look up at him.

I gasped in shock, taking a step back cautiously and a mean glare spread across his face, his eyes darkening and his jaw clenching.

Shit

RIP Rose

He was so ugly though.

He had a massive scar running sown his face and cuts on his forehead. He looked messy and as though he had been in some kind of vicious attack. He had acid burn stains on his neck that looked extremely painful.

The man suddenly grabbed my arms, squeezing them so tightly that tears automatically came into my eyes from the pain. I gasped again in shock as he pushed me backwards, the door opening and I was shoved into the room, tossed into the floor with a thud.

My hip was aching immediately after the impact and I shuffled backwards so my back was against the wall, noticing the amount of men in the room.

"Who's this?" Another man asked. He was tall too, probably the same height as Dax. He was buff and his eyes were emerald green, glaring down upon me.

"Don't you know?" A different guy responded in shock, his dark eyes running across my body emotionlessly. "Rossi's girl."

Green eyes scoffed softly, his eyes roaming my body before meeting mine. I gave him a cold glare, not showing any ounce of fear.

"So. Looks like we have a rat."

I stood, brushing down my clothes. I sucked my teeth and went to storm to the door only to be held back by Mr Hulk. He pushed me back down onto the floor and I glared at him.

"Let me go," I demanded, my eyes glaring hard at Emerald who seemed to be the leader. He chuckled, his green eyes scanning my body once more. "She's beautiful; no wonder Rossi's got her." I rolled my eyes impatiently, my eyes shooting daggers at him.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but you're not going anywhere."

"And why's that?" I snapped, raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever is spoken in this room, stays here and it seems as though you want to break that."

"You guys are cheats," I bickered.

Emerald laughed once more which ticked me off. "She's feisty."

I stood once more, confidentially strolling over to him, my eyes staring him down challengingly. "Don't even try to mess with me. Tell your goon to move."

Emerald stood, coming closer to me so we were at eye level. He lifted my chin, and I forced my head away, staring into his eyes with rage. He pulled a strand of my long hair behind my ear, chuckling again.

"So beautiful. . . But it seems you are not going to follow my simple rule, bella."

He grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, causing me to gasp, my eyes widening as he wrapped his hand around my neck. I was gasping, choking as I tried to pry his hands off me, trying my hardest not to cry.

I was wriggling in his grasp, his legs pushing mine against the walk so I couldn't kick.

"Listen, my friend over here is gonna take you into the janitors closet where  you will stay until I say otherwise, sexy-"

"No!" I managed to breath out, tears beginning to roll down my cheeks as he tightened his grip and I struggled to breathe, wheezing and gasping for air.

He slapped me roughly, my cheek stinging so painfully. Then his hand slid down, going underneath my jeans which caused me to gasp, fighting for him to get off me.

He pinned me against the wall roughly, my back aching from the pain. "I'll take you right now if don't do as you're fucking told, with or without your permission, you hear me?"

My baby

I whimpered, beginning to sob as he touched me, his dirty fingers cupping me. He loosened his grip around my throat and raised an eyebrow, challengingly looking at me. I gave in, nodding slowly and he moved his hand away, his hand letting go of my neck.

I coughed, gasping and wheezing as I regained my breath, my heart thumping and my mind spinning.

The bulky guy grabbed me and shoved me away, my body so weak that I stumbled, barely able to walk

I was thrown into the closet, the door shutting beside two men that had came in with me. On the ground, I turned my back on them and silently cried, wiping my tears and forcing myself to stop and show no weakness.

I sniffed, wiping my eyes and cheeks before my hand went down to my stomach, rubbing it softly before moving my hands to my head, trying to come up with a plan.

If I stayed put, they were gonna play dirty and hurt Cristiano which I was not about to let happen.

I needed a way out.

The man sat down right in front of the door, their eyes on me.

I glared at them, rolling my eyes before looking away, trying to figure out what to do.

"Come here, red head. Crawl over."

I ignored them, looking at the ground.

"Do as you're fucking told before I beat the hell out of you."

The baby

I bit down hard on my lip, holding back from groaning and I turned, crawling over and doing as I was commanded to.

As I came closer, the brown eyed man lifted my chin, gazing into my eyes. "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"

"No, but it stung like a bitch when I crawled out of Hell."

He glared at me and rolled his eyes before pulling my face and crashing his lips onto mine. I gasped against his lips as he pulled me into his lap, pressing my face against his. I pushed him off, wiping my mouth and punching his crotch.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me like that again!" I threatened, going off him only for his accomplice to grab me and slam me against the floor. I gasped, a shriek leaving my mouth from the stinging pain in my back.

Then he punched me and I immediately fought back, punching, licking and fighting. "You stupid bitch!" He yelled, ripping my shirt so my bra was exposed. I screamed, my heel kicking his face and I moved, going for the door only for the other guy to come and pin me down.

I cried out as he hit my chest hard, slapping me. "You slut! Who fuck do you think you're messing with?"

"Stop! Get off me!" Then they were both hitting me and there was a blow to my stomach which caused me to cry out and stop fighting back but defending myself.

I panicked, beginning to realise that they needed to seriously stop. "Get off me, please! Stop!"

"Oh, so now you're begging?"

"I'm pregnant! Please, don't hurt my baby!"

They stopped automatically.

I was bleeding; my face was the worst. My nose was stinging and was most likely broken, my cheeks were burning, my temples were bleeding and my legs were too. My eyes felt so heavy and bruised, and my head was throbbing. My back was killing me and I didn't know if I could get up.

". . When Cristiano finds out about this. . .you'll wish you never touched me. ." I panted, coughing so violently that blood came from my throat. My voice was hoarse and painful whenever I spoke.

"She's bluffing; there's no bump," one of them scoffed breathlessly, his evil eyes glaring down at me. I shot daggers with my eyes back at him.

". . .it'll be Rossi's baby and this is his girl, remember?"

"We work for Colin, stupid. We have a job to do and we're not done. She's a stupid bitch trying to get attention and this is an example to be shown to Rossi. We're not done with her until she's not breathing. If there's a baby in there, fuck it. This is revenge."

The other one hesitated before nodding and my eyes widened as I tried to wriggle away but they pinned me down.

I whimpered, beginning to sob. "Please, don't do this! Don't hurt my baby, please!"

He let out a sadistic chuckle, glaring hard at me. "Sorry, Princess, any last words?"

~~~

They thought I was dead.

I had been holding in a breath for so long.

I heard one's retreating footsteps but another was still by my side.

"I'm so sorry; you didn't deserve this," I heard one whisper but I felt no sympathy towards him. He was just as bad as the other one and only felt bad when he knew I had a baby in me.

Then he left, the door shutting.

I exhaled so slowly, my breath shaky. There was no movement without pain. My bruises were covering my body, imprinted on me. I screamed out to the empty room unable to tell if my bones are broken like my soul.

I couldn't move; any movement I did would add on more tears that were streaming down my cheeks. Without my phone there was no choice but to move, to at least get out into the open where rescue is possible.

My hand went down to my pocket and I wince, hissing quietly at the pain of moving. I wriggling my blood stained fingers around, touching my cold phone. I whimpered, my arm shaking; I couldn't pull it out.

I was desperate, my body shivering and my eyelids so heavy. I was so close to passing out, I could feel it. I needed to act: fast.

A loud groan left my mouth as I pulled out my phone, a small scream leaving my mouth. I continued to sob, unable to control my emotions. I was so scared; so worried. I could barely breathe and I was completely battered. I couldn't move.

My finger went upon the first contact I could see. I managed to press speaker and my phone dropped to the ground. I couldn't hold it any longer.

It rung once.

Twice.

A third time.

Fourth time.

"Rose, where are you? I've been looking for you everywhere-"

"Dax, please, I n-n-need you to come to the cleaning c-closet, now please! They h-hit me and I c-can't move and I'm b-bleeding! Dax, I'm so s-scared, p-p-please, I need help!" I sobbed, my voice shaking and cracking. It was more than crying but desolate sobbing. Red hot tears streaming sown my face like a river and was unable to stop. I was shaking, hyperventilating.

"Calm down, Rose! Keep control of your breathing okay? And keep your eyes open, okay? I'm coming, don't worry!"

"P-Please come quick."

So many tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. My chin trembled and I breathed heavier than I ever had before. I was gasping for air that simply wasn't there. My throat burned forming a silent scream.

My shaking hand slipped down to my stomach, and I whimpered, shivering. "It's okay, baby," I whispered so delicately. I sniffed, holding back from sobbing. I rubbed my stomach, trying to grasp every bit of hope I had left in me. "Mommy's here, baby. I love you so much. Don't leave mama, please. . ."

Please still be there

Please

I need you

I love you

The door bursted open and Dax bursted in, falling onto the floor beside me gasping. "Rose, are you okay - I mean, you're not okay - oh, my God! What did they do to you? Who did this to you?"

"Dax, you h-have to tell C-Cris that Arlo's g-gonna fight dirty and use w-weapons! P-Please, go!"

"No, no! Wait, Rose! They did this to you?"

"F-Forget about me!" I disagreed, shaking. Dax's eyes gazed down at me in concern and sympathy. He looked so scared for me and held onto my hand, his eyes determined. "G-Go s-save Cris then come b-back for me, okay? But don't t-tell him about me! He d-doesn't need t-this distraction!"

"I'm gonna call an ambulance," Dax said, seriously, his eyes never leaving mine as he took out his phone, his hands shaking. "Okay? I'm calling an ambulance and I'll be back before they get here, Rose."

"Rose!"

My eyes flew open and met Dax's once more as he shook me, his eyes panicked. "Don't pass out! Please, stay awake for me. I want you to count to 100 and I'll be back before you even reach 90, Rose."

I nodded slowly and he stood, running out and doing as I said.

1

2

3

4

5. . .

"Rose!"

My eyes fluttered open slowly as more pain came from my lower body. I felt sick, as though I was about to throw up.

"Stay awake! How far did you get, Rose?"

"Fifty. . ." I whispered back, moaning softly in pain. "Did you tell Cris?"

He nodded, "Rose, it kills me not to tell him about you." I shook my head which was a bad idea which made my headache even worse. "He doesn't need to k-know yet. ."

"The ambulance are coming, Rose. Keeping fighting for me, come on! Keep fighting for Cris, for the baby-"

A sob escaped my mouth as I shook my throbbing head again, beginning to cry once more.

". .Rose?"

"N-No. ." I whispered, my teary eyes looking up into his.

My baby. . .

"No?"

I let out a shaky breath, my hand moving down under my jeans, touching myself before moving out. I placed my hand on the ground beside me and his eyes widened, his mouth parting in shock.

"I'm bleeding, Dax," I shakily whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks and blurring my vision. "I'm bleeding which means the baby-"

"No," Dax seriously objected, shaking his head and giving me a determined look. "Don't think like that, Rose! Don't! The baby is okay and you're both gonna be fine-"

"You don't know that, Dax-"

The sirens interrupted us and his hands slipped under my body. I cried out as he lifted me up, carrying me bridal style.

"Don't give up."

________

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 97 22
Y/n had a beautiful baby. It's been 3 years what has happened in three years? How's Michael doing? What's the babies name? Well come on in the advent...
1.7M 43.3K 54
Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in life. Her father is a rich business man that would rather spoil his wife and...
20.1K 603 49
If the loss of her closest bestfriend wasn't enough she had to go and lose her family by a single phone call too , at the hand of the biggest, meanes...
1.7M 40.6K 43
Smut Warning 🤫🔥 _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...