hide° NCT DREAM

By ppppoppoo

°nct dream mystery/crime au° [ COMPLETE ] Book 1 of irregularseries " solving the school's mystery case... More

.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
0000
27
28
29
0001
30
31
32
33
34
0002
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Sequel? PLEASE READ
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW

15

4.9K 209 188
By ppppoppoo

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 12: Fun
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

It's sunday today and the guys wanted to hangout with me. I really don't know if i could because my mom would freak out when she found out that I'm hanging out with boys.

Not the angry freak out but the opposite one. Yeah she's crazy.

.    .    .

Jisung:
Please noona we'll go to your house and then ask your mom or dad to let us borrow you for a bit.

Areum:
I don't know jisung

Renjun:
Please come it's so boring when these fools are around

Haechan:
Ur the boring one here Huang renjun

Mark:
Guys don't pressure her if she can't come

Jeno:
Hell no she's going with us

Jeno:
I don't want a screaming chenle beside me in the roller-coaster

Areum:
Wait we're going to an amusement park?

Mark:
Yeah chenle is treating us

Chenle:
Oh hell no

Renjun:
Oh hell yes chenle

Chenle:
Ugh fine if noona will come :>

Haechan:
AREUM YOU HAVE TO COME

Jaemin:
Even i don't like you U NEED TO COME

Haechan:
Wow Na jaemin

Renjun:
Really Jaemin??

Jisung:
*face palms*

Areum:
Ok I'll come

Mark:
OK ITS SETTLED I'LL PICK YOU GUYS UP

Haechan:
Just don't crash the car Mark or else I'm driving

Mark:
Nu uh hyung will never let you

Haechan:
Just asked him and he said he's fine with it.

Chenle:
Pick me up first hyung!!

Jaemin:
Me and jeno next

Jisung:
I'm next!!

Mark:
Okok jusy get ready

Areum:
Mark you know my house don't you?

Mark:
I know it doyoung hyung told me

Areum:
Ok pick me uo when you got them all

Mark:
Ok see ya :>

.    .    .

It's an amusement park i haven't been in one since four years ago. I just need to sneak out.

I took a shower and change my clothes. I was planning to wear a skirt since it's hot out but i don't want to get uncomfortable. I decided to wear shorts instead and a boxy tee.

I fixed my face and put on my shoes. My phone rang and mark is calling me. I guess they're here already. I grabbed my purse and went out of my room. I silently went down the stairs and walked outside of the door. I already saw the car but then someone called me.

" Areum!!" i turn around and i saw my mom at the chair sipping coffee.

" where are you going?" she asked.

Fuck

" im going to hang out with my friends" i said then a honk from the car was made making my mom stand up and looked at it.

" it's them I've got to go bye love you" i hurriedly went out of the gate and they opened the door for me.

" took you long enough" haechan said as i went inside. renjun closed the door and mark drove off leaving my mom looking at the car while we drift from her sight.

" that was a close one" i said

" is that your mom?" jeno asked.

" yeah" i replied.

" she looks familiar to me.." jisung said as he tried to remember who she is.

" I've seen her around the University before but i couldn't tell who she is" jaemin said.

" then why don't you ask Areum you pabos" mark said as he was focusing driving

" what a great idea hyung!" haechan said

" who is she?" jeno asked

" my mom is byun yena one of the alumni of the university. I guess she visited the university before that why y'all are familiar with her" i said

" OHHH NOW I REMEMBER!" jisung yelled from the back.

" but why does her surname is byun and your choi?" chenle asked.

" uhh.. Well.. I-i.." I stopped.

I really don't want to talk about it since i was going to have fun today and i don't want it to ruined the mood.

" it's ok you don't have to talk about it" haechan said.

The whole ride was silent until we arrived at the amusement park. Jisung and chenle had their eyes on the roller-coaster ride while renjun and mark says otherwise.

" i want to ride that roller-coaster" jisung said.

" that looks fun" i said as jisung looked at me.

" noona let's ride it" jisung said as i smiled at him.

" why not jisung.. Let's have some fun"

__ -:- __

While we are in the line for the coaster ride renjun and the other four couldn't even speak while looking at the tall scary ride infront of them.

" why aren't you guys talking?" i said to them while jisung and chenle are in front of me.

" oh.. Nothing.." haechan replied as he looked at the ride in front him as screams from the fast can be heard louder than ever.

" are y'all scared?" i asked them as they shook their heads.

" this pft this is nothing" jaemin said

" okay suit yourselves" i said as we keept getting closer.

As we reached the front jisung and chenle went infront. While we decided to who takes who.

" im fine with anyone" mark said

" i want to be Areum" haechan said.

" no haechan she'll sit next to me" renjun said.

" no I'll take with her!" jeno said

" the fuck"haechan cursed.

While they are diciding who is going with me i was standing near mark and jaemin.

" those guys are so head over heels for you" mark said.

" wow says the one who says she's c-" jaemin covered mark's mouth.

Oh brother..

I went behind jisung and chenle while they watch their hyungs bicker.

" glad we already decided that we're going to sit together" chenle said as we watch them.

" guys hurry up! The conductor is waiting!" i yelled at them turning their attention to me. They all ran and in the end haechan beat them.

Jaemin and jeno are seated at our back and mark and renjun.

" the hell you guys took so long to decide" jisung said.

Then the the ride moved. Chenle screamed while I'm starting to regret going on this thing.

" now it's starting to get scary" i said as the ride started to go up.

" SHUT UP MARK!!" renjun shouted from the back making us all laugh

" just relax I'm here" haechan said as he held my hand. I saw a blush formed into his cheeks as i turned red.

" hyung is trying to be brave" chenle said.

" yeah shut the fuck up haechan you're the one who's going to scream in this ride" jeno said.

" shut up girlies we're at the top now!" haechan told them as we became quiet. Jisung and chenle put their hand up while i started to panic.

" I WANT TO GET OFF!!!" I yelled as the ride stop when it's about to go down.

" THIS IS FUCKED UP!!" Jaemin yelled at the ride actually went down.

" AHHHHHHH!!! " by lee jeno

" MARK YOU LITTLE SHIT!" by huang renjun

" I DON'T WANT TO DIE! " by lee donghyuck

" STOP!!!" by lee minhyung

" EMOMMAA!!!" by na jaemin

" HAHAHHAHA"  by park jisung and zhong chenle

" Y'ALL ARE GIRLIES!!" by choi areum

So that's what you'll hear in the whole ride.

the ride ended and it felt like my soul just left my body as haechan quickly went out of the ride. I carefully went out as i felt a little dizzy from it.

" that was awsome!! " chenle screamed making all of us look at him.

" yah shut up their souls aren't there yet" jisung said as haechan smacked his head.

" i almost died!" haechan said

" we almost died" renjun corrected.

We all walked away from that and find another ride. Chenle, jisung and mark got separated because the two kids want to ride till they drop but they can't be alone so mark went with them. Leaving us the 00 liners alone.

" so where would we go?" jeno asked.

" there are game here if you guys want to try it?" renjun suggested.

" let's go then!" i said as renjun lead the way.

They tried carnival games as i watch them do it.

" that one looked so cute" i pointed at the rabbit plushie.

" I'll get it your you" haechan and renjun both said in union.

"oookay.." i said.

Jeno and jaemin went to a different stall since they didn't want to wait for renjun and haechan to stop.

They just need to hit the target and let it fall into the basket. Easy right? But it's not.

Haechan barely succeeded and only got two in. We went to another game and it was a dart game. They easily popped the balloons but only one dart got a prize.

" what did i won?" renjun asked the lady.

" what a lucky day for you boy" the lady said as he gave renjun a giant stuffed unicorn.

It's like the one agnes won in despicable me. It's the same exact one.

" here" renjun gave me the unicorn.

" oh.. Wow.. Renjun i can't-"

" it's for you Areum" he smiled at me.

"thank you renjun" i hugged him and as let go he was hiding his face.

" what's up losers!" jeno called at we look at them both of them are carrying a stuffed toy.

Jeno was holding picachu while jaemin was holding a ryan.

" i guess you guys succeeded" haechan scoffed.

" with only one shot we both got a prize" jaemin said.

" one of you won that?" jeno pointed at the Unicoi i was holding.

" the one and only great renjun won it" renjun said as he pinched his nose.

" yeah nice one renjun.. Anyway.. Areum" jeno called my name.

" yes jeno?" i went towards them.

" here" jaemin gave his ryan to me.

" uhh.. What?" i was confused.

" it's a gift Areum" jeno also gave his plushie to me and now I'm holding a three stuffed plushies.

" ok but why?" i asked them.

"we won it for you" jeno said.

" yeah but i didn't i just wanted to give it away" jaemin said.

" thank you" as i smiled at them. I wanted to hug them but i have way to many things in my hand.

" would you mind holding this?" i asked one of them as they all went towards me.

Oh brother why.. Just why..

__ -:- __

" oh look at that!" i pointed at the haunted house.

" you want to go inside?" renjun asked.

" yeah let's go!" i said as i ran towards the entrance of the haunted house.

" you sure you want to go inside?" haechan asked.

" a hundred percent sure with no regrets " i said as we got infront of the line.

"next please"

The guy said as we all enter the house. I was just walking forward as a prop scared me making me scream.

" yah Areum quiet down.." someone said. I looked behind me and i saw jeno's face looking above the ceiling.

I continued to walk until the surprises came. I made ma jump a little but the guys screamed their lungs out.

" get away from me!"

" i don't like this! "

" will you guys shut up!"

" it's just a prop!"

As i go further i couldn't see them anymore. I walked back from where i came from and they all screamed when they saw me.

" AHHHHH!"

" it's just areum" jaemin said

" oh yeah totally didn't screamed" haechan said. I laughed at them as they pulled me closer to them.

" just don't ran away again" renjun said.

The more we get to the end the more louder the screams are made. As we got out we all ran to the door and went away from that place.

" I'll never going inside of that again" renjun said

Mark came holding jisung and chenle and they looked at us confused why we are looking pale.

" you guys went to the haunted house didn't you?" mark said as we all nodded.

" don't worry we also got inside of that and chenle was screaming at my ear" jisung said.

" yah it was scary" chenle said to jisung as jisung covered his ears.

" it was fun but jaemin was holding on to me the whole time"  jeno said.

" yah you are also holding onto renjun" jaemin said.

" yeah you guys are scared" haechan said.

" says the one whose clinging into renjun since the beginning" jaemin said as a smirk formed in his lips.

" so renjun was the brave one all along?" i said to them.

" ni way he was the one who's screaming the whole time" haechan said as he received a glare from renjun.

" i swear to God I'll fucking kill you lee donghyuck" renjun strangle haechan as haechan pat renjun to let him go.

" let's go already I'm so tried" mark said as he dragged chenle and jisung with him. The two kids are still hyped up while their hyung lost his energy.

" you know, Mark will just rest in the car and the two will come back here and join us right?" jaemin said.

" yup" haechan and renjun said in union.

" let's hide!"

__ -:- __

_popo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 58 49
||In the end I don't know whether you'll stay or leave again.|| Replied to your 'close friends' story: yellowjun_: Frightening at best, now at worst...
29.5K 1K 19
Just a normal girl... "Hey... I'm Choi Soojin..." When she was assigned to become a member in a specific club... "Why does it have to be detective cl...
cult. By starr

Fanfiction

2.3K 149 11
[NCT DREAM] "we have to find out what happened to mark." tw//mentions of suicide;semi-descriptive gore
1.3K 73 17
"Maybe I was wrong about Park Jisung. Maybe we were wrong about each other." Jisung Fanfiction, High School academic rivals trope