Robyn: Princess of Thieves ⏸

By uncouthwriter

From the author of your favorites like "Favor with the King" and "DUSA," comes the heart pounding, page turni... More

Foward
Hunger
Timothee
Maya
Shierff of Enchancia
Initiation
Fortune
Fooled
Old Friend
Gypsies of the Night
Hidden
She's Gone!
The King
Confession
Predicament
Deal?
Free
Ambush
The Kingdom of Ephoria
Towel
Disguise
Catch her!
Love
Wedding Plans
Bachelorette party
Wild Boar
Common theif
Who are You?
Mistaken
Discovery
Truce
Jailhouse
Reunited
To Save the Kingdom
Fever
Un-selfish
The Forbidden Tree
Watcher
Turn back Time
Loophole
Second Chances

The Hunt

1.4K 84 44
By uncouthwriter

Issa long one 🍿🍿
A really long one 🍿🍿🍿🍿

I storm the unfamiliar halls of the palace on my venture to locate Timothee; anger radiates through my veins as I envision the face of that pompous prince.

As I turn around a sharp corner I see Tim conversing with the same prince from earlier.

"Tim!! Don't ever leave me alone with that demon!" I hug him tightly. He chuckles lightly and turns red against my touch.

"Demon? I know Charles is bad but that title usually belongs to me?" the prince smiles at me jovially.

"Oh no... I-..meant—-" I stutter, attempting to explain my outburst. I was supposed to be madly in love with my fiancé. We awkwardly break and blush in silence.

"I was just kidding Ella"  he smiles, "I haven't had the pleasure of introducing myself. Prince Harry." he extends his palm to greet me.

I shake it warmly, observing his face deeply; he was quite handsome I must admit.

(no y'all not getting a pic! [insert male celebrity of your choice here])

"Timothee and I were just on our way to go hunt. I know you women don't like to get dirty but I figured you might like to watch. Would you care to join us?"

" I would rather hunt than watch."

"Really?" he asks with surprise.

"Well, I am the best hunter in Enchancia... "

"But Charles told me you were from a distant kingdom? How could you be the best in Enchancia?"

"Oh...I meant... in my kingdom" I lie looking at Timothee for help.

"What was the name of your kingdom again?" he rubs his chin in question.

"So many questions Harry!" Timothee interjects, "Let's go before the sun sets!" He winks at me as we begin to walk outside.

"Go where?" Charles comes behind us.

"No where Charles!" Timothee snaps.

"Don't be mad Tim." Harry squeezes his shoulders, "Ella, little Timmy here doesn't want Charles to come because every year he always out hunts him. It's been a long-standing feud between the two. He's the best hunter in Enchancia." he brags.

"Oh really?" I arch my brow with skepticism.

"Yes really." he smirks confidently.

"Well I think it's time someone shoots Prince Charles off his high horse. Don't you think boys?"

"Is that a threat?" he chuckles doubtfully.

"Not a threat, a promise"  I sigh nonchalantly.

"So brave for a girl who has never hunted?" Charles retorts.

"You think just because I am a woman, I've never hunted?" I seethe.

"I feel a little wager coming on." Price Harry chimes in.

"Oh?" Charles ears perk with interest.

"Whoever outshoots the other has to...." Harry ponders, thinking of a worthy prize.

"Eat any part of the animal of the winners choosing!" Timothee suggests.

"Deal." I shrug and extend my hand to shake his. He grabs my palm and pulls me into his broad chest.

"I hope you like pig balls smothered in onions." he whispers against my lips.

I roll my eyes and snatch my hand away.

As if on cue, Princess Charlotte runs behind Charles and clutches onto his toned form.

"Did I hear a hunt?" she squeals, "oh Charles I used to always love watching you hunt!"

The little princess, Olivia trails behind her and observes the scene.

"I want to go hunting too" the little princess groans.

"Go away Olivia you're too young!" Harry pushes her away.

"No! I want to watch! I'll be good!" she whines, running to hug Timothee for mercy.

"Common Harry, just let her watch" Timothee Pleads.

"Fine" Prince Harry rolls his eyes.

——

The servants carry the supplies for the event as we near the open space. Princess Charolette continued to latch onto Charles in admiration. I didn't care as he looked at her with annoyance, it's what he deserved.

"First one to bring a pig that weighs more than 20lbs wins." Tim declares.

We both line up 20 meters from the opening of the vast forest. His eyes meet mine as we look at each other from across the field. The trumpet blows and we run off.

A couple of hours pass until I finally see a big black boar. It's slimy snout brushed against the grass as it ate its meal.

My fingertips brush against the wood of my arrows. Quietly, I reach to grab one and shoot it between its eyes. It squeals violently and rolls against the ground for mercy. A lengthy minute passes until it succumbs to death.

"Whoooo!" Tim and the crowds cheer as I drag the pig towards the palace fields. I smile, satisfied of the defeated look I would most likely see on Charles handsome face.

As I wipe my hands clean, Charle's loud grunts arrest the attention of us few. He reappears  from the forest, shirtless, with a black pig sprawled against his back.

"The mother was bigger but I decided to go for the kid" he drops his boar next to mine.

"Impossible! You had help! You cheated!" I snap.

"How?" he fumed.

"I don't know, but you just did!" I retort.

"I suppose magical woodland creatures singing a jolly tune is your definition of help?"

"Well it doesn't matter cause mine is bigger" I smile.

"No it's not" he teases.

"Yes it is!" I push him, annoyed with his overconfidence, "and where's your shirt?"

"I decided to take it off? It's hot and I'm sweaty. Usually, us guys disrobe during our hunts but if it's a distraction for you women I'll put it—"

"Are you implying I am distracted? One must possess something to gain my attention." I sigh, purposely overlooking his healthy physique.

"You are something else you know that?" He drops the pig to begin his lecture. Just as we were about to argue, the servants come to measure our game on the scale.

"Its a tie your majesties! 30lbs respectively"

We glare at each other as we realize the predicament.

"What now?" Charles asks.

"An archery contest. You each get three shots. First shot is worth less than the last and we'll take the average of the two. This will be the tie breaker."Timothee suggests. I suppress my smile as he looks towards me; he knew I was the best archer and would body his brother.

"There won't be a need for three rounds." I announce.

"Oh?" Charles sounds as he wipes his palms clean of blood.

"I'll beat you in the first." I brag and strut over to gather my arrows.

——

"Ella! You're up first!"

"Don't spoil your appetite before dinner?" I quip, pushing him out the way for my turn.

I bend down, shaking my loose curls up and tie it into a chic ponytail. I grab the bows and wink to Charles smugly.

I was the best archer in Enchancia. He had no clue what he had gotten himself into. I focus on the target and sink the first arrow through the bullseye.

"Whoa! Go Ella!" The little princes cheers in the distance.

"Olivia! You're supposed to be my cheerleader!" Charles chastises her.

I reach for the second one and shoot it half an inch off target. All the spectators mouths drop in shock. Timothee of course leans against the wall pridefully; he taught me everything I knew.

As I prepare to shoot the last one, Charles sneezes purposley to throw me off my game.

"Redo!" I yell as my last arrow lands off target to the right.

"Sorry Ella. No redos" he smiles confidently, aware of his distracton.

"Charles your up next" Prince Harry yells.

He pushes past me and takes his position by the target. He quickly shoots two arrows through the bullseye.

"It looks like Charles is going to win." Tim and Harry whisper.

"If you'll excuse me for just one minute" I smile to the princes as I stand to approach Charles. Charolette watches me intently as I approach him.

As he preps to shoot his last arrow, I quickly step behind him.

"Hey" I say timidly.

"Come to apologize or beg for mercy?" he grins smugly, his eyes still focused straight, trying not to loose concentration.

"Nope. Just thought I would tell you that everyone has been teasing you about this pesky little stain" I lie, "You have pig's blood on your back" I whisper.

I turn my body so the spectators couldn't see me as I reach down to untie the shirt around his waist. I purposely brush my hand against his manhood and run my soft fingers down his spine, seductively wiping the sweat with his soft cotton shirt.

He was about to loosen his grip for the final shot but I rub my soft lips against his back, sneakily biting down under his raised arm to leave a bruise. An involuntary grunt escapes his lips as my tongue gently wets the skin of his exposed back.

His identity now stood acutely as I returned the shirt to his waist. He stood frozen in a stupor, turned on by my feminine charm.

"There...it's gone now." I smile against his soft skin. I pretend to bashfully look up at him but he refuses to meet my eyes. I pull away and step to return to my seat.

"Common Charles! You've been standing there for 6 minutes! Just Shoot!" Harry shouts impatiently.

He finally snaps back to reality but all concentration was lost. He sinks his last arrow into the yellow zone of the target, immediately securing his loss.

" I win!!" I smile.

"No fair! I demand a redo!"  he protested.

"On what grounds!" I ask perplexed.

"The grounds of distraction by seduction!"

"I didn't do a thing! And you distracted me with your fake sneeze!" I protest adamantly.

"No redos!" Tim and Harry smile "no redos! No redos!" Princess Olivia chimes in happily.

"Oh well" I shrug and smile pridefully. He knew what I had done.

"Charles has been knocked off his 10 year streak by a girl!" Timothee and Harry yell and pick me up in celebration.

Charles folds his arms but smiles weakly, he knew I was just as skilled as him.

"That was amazing how did you learn to shoot!" Harry wonders in amazement.

"Timothee" I brag but he shakes his head no, reminding me we were supposed to had never met, "I mean Timothee told me of an archer last night? But yes, I learned by skill and trade in my kingdom" I lie again.

"Well Ella you are the winner of the game. You  can pick any part of the boar and make Charles eat it." Harry beams.

"Hmmm... I'll let Tim have the pleasure" I smile.

He looks at me and winks.

"Hmm what part? Hmmm?" he taps his chin playfully.

"Timothee, I'm the future king, tread lightly"

"I'm thinking the balls!" Tim claps and points. We all laugh and smile as Charles groans.

——

"Well, I think I will head off for the night" Charles begins to stand.

"Not so fast just" I interject, "Garson" I snap and Charles platter is brought. He reluctantly looks at the delicate spread.

"You guys know this doesn't phase me. As I prince my palette is wide. I've tasted a wide variety of things...just ask Ella" he looks at me obviously and winks. I blush and look anywhere but his eyes.

The princess observes his quip and scoots closer to him. He tucks in a napkin into his chest and inspects the meal. He stabs his fork into the membrane and gently places a piece against his tongue.

"Mm this is quite good" he chimes and continues, finishing it like it was nothing.

"We should do this again?" he swallows the last piece and licks the plate clean.

A/N:

Y'all think Robyn and Charles are putting on a front? Or Do they really hate each other?

Me writing the title of this Chapter.

Y'all remember this yellow toothed reject 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 15.2K 16
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
962K 12K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
196K 3.6K 31
I took a shaky breath to prepare myself to beg my wife to fuck me. "P-please... please Mommy....." Ashley lifted my head with her finger under my ch...
295K 9.9K 34
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...