Brooklyn Nine-Nine

By asakayu

When Kim Namjoon becomes the commanding officer of Brooklyn's 99th precinct, he soon realizes that with the j... More

00 | Pilot
01 | Five Idiots & Sarge
02 | Blind Men & Bonding Exercises
03 | Slow Days & Complaints
04 | Reality TV & Jungshook
05 | Failed Dates & Terrible Friends
06 | April Fools & Iridocyclitis
07 | Babysitters and Birthing Pt. 1
08 | Babysitters and Birthing Pt. 2
09 | Snow White & The Five Twerps
10 | Africa & Retreats Pt. 1
11 | Africa & Retreats Pt. 2
13 | Alcohol & Sober Friends
14 | Group Chats & Workplace Bullying
15 | Coffee Runs & BT21
16 | Training & Allergies
17 | Psychosexual Issues & Wattpad
18 | Simulations & The Backstreet Boys
19 | Hit Lists & Undercover Detectives
20 | Cleanup Day & Library Chases
21 | Kenny & Apologies
22 | Confessions & Thumbtacks
23 | First Dates & Adopted Cats
24 | Lorelei & Assists
25 | Jungkook & Wonderland
26 | Peppa Pig & Daddy Issues
27 | Hostages & BTS World
28 | Parents & Lies

12 | Therapists & Fair Games

10.3K 860 666
By asakayu

Jungkook had a problem.

He was in a slump.

"I heard you're the therapist that Sarge—I mean, Hoseok—sees," Jungkook said to the man sitting in the seat across from him.

"Yes, you can call me Shihyuk, or Hitman Bang," he replied.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "Weren't you Namjoon's nephew like five chapters ago?" He shivered when he remembered the horrifying babysitting experience.

"That was in the past. I am a man of multitudes," Shihyuk replied. "Let's focus on you right now."

Jungkook shrugged. "Alright, I guess," he said. "Well, you see, I've been having a few performance issues lately."

Shihyuk leaned forward. "You mean in your physical activities?" he asked.

"That's right," Jungkook said.

"Why don't you elaborate further?" Shihyuk gestured for him to continue.

Jungkook sighed. "Well..."

━━━━━━━━

THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

"Jungkook, this is a fucking date," Jimin insisted.

"Jimin, it's not a date," Jungkook replied. "It's just two dudes hanging out."

"You brought me flowers!" Jimin exclaimed, holding up the flimsy bouquet of roses. "What the hell are you on?"

"It's not that deep, Thumbelina," Jungkook said. "I just wanted to go to the fair and thought I could pay for a child ticket if I brought you."

Jimin hit him with the roses. "Asshole."

"Wait, don't leave!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I'm literally just standing," Jimin said.

"You were being dramatic so I just wanted to play along," Jungkook said and laughed when Jimin shot him a sharp glare. "Hey, I'm joking. Look, why don't I win you one of these prizes here?"

"Fine." Jimin sighed and looked around at all of the booths. "How about that one?"

Jungkook looked at the booth that Jimin pointed to. It was one of those games where you had to throw a ring successfully onto a glass bottle, but there was always some upper-hand trick to it.

Fuck that, Jungkook was going to win.

"Which one do you want?" Jungkook asked, looking at all of the prizes.

"The stuffed panda," Jimin replied.

"Excuse me, sir," Jungkook called to the man running the booth. "How much is one round?"

"Five dollars for three rings," he replied and gave Jungkook the three rings after Jungkook handed him five dollars.

Jungkook grinned. "Here we go."

TEN MINUTES LATER

"Jungkook," Jimin began. "I don't care about the stupid panda."

"This ain't about you," Jungkook grumbled, slapping another five dollars on the table. "Ring me."

The man running the booth handed Jungkook another three rings.

"Are you seriously losing an 'everyone's a winner' game?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"If you're going to be so mouthy, why don't you try?" Jungkook snapped.

Jimin calmly took the ring from him and tossed it lazily.

The ring landed perfectly around a bottle.

Jungkook watched in disbelief as the man running the booth handed Jimin a stuffed panda.

━━━━━━━━

Jungkook sighed. "That's pretty much the gist of it."

Shihyuk stared at him. "That's usually not what people come to therapy for."

"It was scarring!" Jungkook exclaimed. "I lost to Park Jimin! He probably takes baths in sinks because the bathtub is too big for him! Well, now that I think about it, that's actually kind of cute, but I lost to him!"

"Jungkook, do you often tease this 'Park Jimin?'" Shihyuk asked.

"I guess I make fun of him a lot," Jungkook replied. "Why?"

"Do you find yourself doing this because you want his attention?" he pressed. "Or do you feel jealous when he's paying attention to other people instead of you?"

Jungkook thought back to the plane to Africa when he switched his ticket with Jin's so he could sit with Jimin, but that was only so he could mock him.

Right?

Jungkook muttered something inaudible.

"Jungkook, I think you have a crush on Park Jimin." Shihyuk chuckled. "Perhaps the real reason you came here was because you wanted to figure out your feelings about him."

Jungkook muttered again.

"What was that?" Shihyuk asked.

Jungkook stood up. "I said I'm a homosexual having a panic attack!"

━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

A short 666 word chapter ❤️

I would like to announce that my ult bias is no longer Min Yoongi, but Bang Shihyuk oppar 😍

Sarangmayo Hitman Bang

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 7.5K 10
Where in Jeongguk reads a Taekook fanfiction and Taehyung finds out. | COMPLETED | cc: -strawberrykoo
18.9K 1.2K 22
★When his Enemy becomes his boss!★ "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...
59.6K 2.5K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
75.9K 5.4K 32
{COMPLETED} All of his life Taehyung hated police and Jungkook couldn't stand criminals. can love find a way to bloom between them.. preview "Kooki...