Hetalia x reader (Hetaoni)

By America4life02

Hell, thats what this place was. It was a hell they never thought they would be walking into when they arrive... More

The Mansion Part 1
Finding Friends
Allies
Safe
Caged
Italy
Not Alone
Story
Human
Sleeping Conditions
Metal Pieces
Annexe
Harsh Reality
Together
The One Who Turned Back Time
Searching the Unknown
Enemies Lost in Time
Q&A Announcement
Guilt or Pride
Tragedy
Hetaoni Pt.2 Deleted scenes!!
Hetaoni x Reader from Pt.3 Deleted Scenes

Key

297 16 2
By America4life02

The room was shaking so violently that I would have fallen if it wasn't for America who was quick to wrap his arms around me to keep me up. When the room stopped we all looked at each other with wide eyes.

"What was that?" Romano asked.

"I'll check it out." China said, stepping out the room.

"I'll go too." Spain said, following close behind China.

"I-I wonder what that tremor was.." Japan asked, still looking a little shaken up.

"It came from the hallway." Russia stated.

"You okay dudette?" America asked, still holding me firmly in his arms. I looked up with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks for the catch." I said, gently stepping away.

"Aaaargh!" China's voice screamed from the hallway, making us all jump. "Hey you guys, come her now!" China called out.

"Lets go. We'll soon reach the exit. Oh, um... My advice is... don't be surprised." Italy suggested, walking to the door. We followed close behind and stopped.

"There's another flight of stairs... Shall we go up?" Japan asked, looking at Italy. Italy nodded and took the first step. Once at the top the smell of iron invaded my scenes. I subconsciously grabbed onto Germany's arm. He stiffened at my actions, looking down. He moved his arm and took my hand into his, giving it a firm squeeze.

We entered a big open area. Blood stained the walls and the floor had numbers written out in blood. Gathering my courage, I let go of Germany's hand and walked over to one of the numbers. I kneeled down and hesitantly ran my hand over the number five. It was diffidently written out in blood and I pulled my hand back with a sick feeling.

"I know it sounds odd coming from me.. But this place is a little creepy." Russia stated, looking around the room.

"There's an X marked in blood on the mood." Canada said, staring at a picture on the wall. I stood up looking in his direction.

"And there's numbers on the floor. Are they representing a clock. If we assume so... an X on the moon and a clock." Japan held his chin in though.

"It means... the time when the moon doesn't show up?" Russia suggested.

"No. That would be to broad. Maybe it has something to do with the season?" I suggested.

"Maybe the mon tonight- no, no. Dammit... our past selves did solve this, right?" England asked.  Italy smiled a little.

"Yeah, sort of." Italy said.

"Being outsmarted by myself is out of the question... Say, Italy.. Whats that switch at your feet?" America asked going over and pushing the switch.

"Oh! Ame-!" Italy tried to warn America, but it was to late. My body tensed as an electric current shot though my body.

"What the hell!?" I snapped when it stopped.

"Ow!" Prussia yelped.

"America! Be a little more careful when you do anything!" China snapped at the young nation.

"Ack! I-I'm sorry! It was my fault." America said scratching his neck with a guilty look.

"If you don't solve it correctly, we take a hit... Chigi!! That fucking hurt, you bastard!" Romano snapped at America.

"Hm, France, you don't look like your in much pain. Did you enjoy it?" Spain asked with a grin.

"Well, if a lady or a gentleman preferably (name) want me to-!" I shot him a disgusted glare and he was quick to correct himself. "I mean, it didn't hurt me that much. It was just static electricity." France explained.

"Oh! France is standing on one of the numbers... then... er... that means.. Maybe we have to stand on the numbers and press the switch?" Canada suggested. Italy stiffened.

"Oh! Erm." Italy was cut off by Germany.

"Hey, you be quiet! Now, each one of us is going to stand on a number." Germany said. Every one stepped onto a number exept me. I looked on still in throught. 

"Ve by the way, Japan can solve this. I mean, if it weren't for Japan, maybe we wouldn't have solved it.." Italy pointed out.

"Yeah, your right. The moon isn't just a thing in the sky, is it?" Romano pointed out.

"I think I kind of got it!" China called out.

"Other than the 'moon' in the sky..." Japan muttered. "The Japanese lunar calendar?" Japan asked. The first month is Mutsuki, the second month is Kisaragi. the third month is... Yayoi.... It doesn't have the kanji for Tsuki inside! And Tsuki or zuki moon in Japanese!" Japan exclaimed. He was starting to get it.

"Okay, so I will step off of three then." France said, taking a step back.

"There has to be more that move." I muttered.

"Hm... 12. " Japan muttered. 

"Okay, so Italy has to move." England said. Italy frowned but moved none the less.

"WAIT!" I snapped, clapping my hands! The boys looked at me shocked from my reaction. "We are doing this all wrong! In the beginig there was only eleven of us. Spain and Romano where not here before! Not to mention there was times when there where fewer of us!! France and Italy, step back onto your numbers. Everyone else move!" I called out.

"True!.... Besides, even if all of us had been alive, it still wouldn't have been enough. If its just three f us who had survived, it'd be enough." Russia said, stepping away from his number.

"Ugh... I don't want to think about that, but, your right. Its a sound argument." Gemany stated, also stepping back. Japan, press the switch.  A door appeared in the corner and slowly opened.

"A door appeared." Japan stated.

"Yosh! Lets go ahead!" America cheered.

"Oh, wait!" Italy called out.

"What is it?" China asked.

"I didn't tell you the answer for this room, but I can't be so carefree from now on." Italy stated. We all waited for him to continue. "In the last room, there will be a key hanging on the wall...That's the key to the front door. As soon as we get it, you have to run. A monster will come after us, so just run to the front door." Italy explained. We nodded.

"More than ever you mean? All right! Ill warm up then!"  Spain said, stretching his legs. I walked forward first, walking through the door. 

My body stiffened and I stepped back, bumping into Japan. There was a giant cage with all sorts of monsters in it. My body shook slightly and I found myself unable to move.

"Ugh! What the hell is this place!?" Prussia exclaimed.

"There are so many...." China breathed out.

"L-Lets just go ahead. They won't come out of the cell... I think." Italy gulped and walked on. I shook off my pervious shock and caught up to Italy, taking hold of his hand. He gave me a reassured smile and squeezed my hand.

We entered another room and I thought I was going to throw up. The room was covered in numbers painted on my blood. I put a hand on my mouth, chocking on the metallic smell.

"Ugh... this room is also quite -" Italy cut Japan off.

"Behind that thing. The key is on that wall!" Italy called out, pointing at a giant grey blob that had multiple eyes.  It just sat there.

"Isn't it going to attack us?" Russia asked.

"It will if we get close to it, but its incredibly slow. We can get away just by walking. I'll go get it." Italy said, walking close to the thing.

"Hey, your going by yourself again-" Germany called out. The monster moved slowly and when it showed the wall, Italy froze.

"What.." Italy muttered puzzled.

"H-Hey, Italy! There's no key!" France pointed out. Italy's body shook.

"Oh, god... Why?! It was always... It was always there before!" Italy cried out panicking. "I'm sure this is the right place... Wh-what am I going to do..?" Italy asked petrified.

"ITALY!" America and I called out. I pulled out my bo and America snagged Russia's sword. I pushed Italy back and America blocked the attack . Russia and China were quick to rush to our aid.

"This isn't going well." I faintly heard France mutter. I noticed a magic circle on the ground and glanced at England who had his arm out.

"Tsk! I really need to get my magic back!" England groaned.

"We.... We were too late.." I heard Italy mutter. I looked back at him.

"Veniziano, Get back!" Romano snapped.

"Wh-what am I going to do? Did I.... do something wrong? The key... there is no key." Italy was lost in his own mind. He was panicking. 

"Italy move!" Germany snapped. 

"What am I going to do..." I gripped his shoulders and shook him.

"Italy snap out of it!" I snapped, but he was some where he couldn't here me. The room shook and I looked around. 

"What is it this time!?" Prussia exclaimed. Right as he said that a bunch of monsters dropped. I yelped as a bunch of them came at me and Italy. Italy was still off in his head so I was mostly guarding him. I swung left and right, knocking back the enemy. More dropped from the ceiling and joined the other monsters.

"Oh no! They keep coming!!" Spain cried out.

"It never ends!" America cried.

"There are to many! We can't run past them!" Canada stated.

"No..... I don't want to go back again.... Not when we've made it so far!! No!!" Italy screamed from behind me. He was holding his head with panic written all over his features. 

"Guys I cant protect Italy on my own! Help!" I called out, finding it more difficult to keep the monsters at bay. 

"They are all coming after him!" China pointed out. I sighed slightly when I was finally getting some help.

"Oh, come on!! Italy, Just get down!" Germany snapped as his whip snapped at the monsters.

"Make me- Make me disappear somewhere!!" Italy cried. Italy had taken the journal out and it started to glow. I gasped and reached out, grabbing his arm.

"Italy calm down!!" I snapped. Germany was right beside me, he grabbed the journal.

"G-Germany the journal!" Italy cried.

Let go of it, Italy!! The journal- Ah, Dammit! You always-----" Germany didn't get to finish because the light flashed, engulfing us. 

~~~~(Time Skip)~~~~

My head felt light. I hesitantly opened my eyes. The light gave me a slight head ache. I sat up, shaking my head. It was quiet, really quiet. I looked around, I was in the room we found Prussia in when we first entered. I shakily got to my feet.

"What the hell happened... where is everyone?" I muttered to myself. "Wait... I was in that room... then Italy.... Italy!" I recalled the events and a surge of fear rushed through my body. I rushed to the door and stopped. My blood drained from my face as I stared at a girl with (hair color) hair and (eye color) eyes. She stared at me with wide eyes.

"Y-Your..... Oh... I see.." She seemed to have calmed down, quicker then I did. She stared me in the eyes, reading me. "I guess things don't work out here either..." She muttered.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked. She looked at me as if I was stupid.

"You are in a different time loop." She stated. I looked at her with wide eyes. 

"Time loop.... Italy..." I muttered the last part quietly.

"Yeah.... how far are you? Do you have it?" She asked. I looked at her confused. She sighed. "Geezz am I really this air headed... The watch? Do you have the watch?" She asked with a little more hastly. I nodded. She gave me a long stare with a sigh. "look... that watch is really importaint. It has something you need, so be careful with it. In fact, use it as soon as you can. I.... I wish I had before..... b-before..." She trembled. 

"Before... what?" I asked. She looked back at me, her lip trembled and tears prickled at the corner of her eyes. 

"I.....Italy.... is dead..." She breathed out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832 28 6
It was just a rumor. Everyone knew that. It was just a rumor that personifications of nations existed. Nevertheless, its existence had proven too clo...
47K 1.8K 32
2p! Italy x Mute! Reader x 2p! Romano A vacation in Italy sounded wonderful in your mind when your parents offered to help you pay for the trip. You...
161 8 8
This is based off of a Ao Oni fan game. I do not own the game, nor do I own Hetalia... And I can only take credit for Iowa/Jessica Helena Jones. I do...
6.5K 135 26
The updated & edited version of this story is now on Wattpad!: https://www.wattpad.com/story/43967583-forever-desires A trigger was pulled...and it w...