His Personal Queen (An Islam...

Por asmaa_66

After Asiya graduated from secondary school, her life takes a drastic turn when she loses her father. Ever si... Más

His Personal Queen
Character List.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Not an update.
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Not an Update
26
27
28
29
30

16

1K 109 9
Por asmaa_66

"And it's sealed!!!!" Mairam, Amirah's best friend yelled as she barged into the room where Amirah was with all her friends and cousins.

Except Safiya obviously.

"Masha Allah"

"Allah ya bada zama lafiya(May you have a peaceful married life)"

"Amaryar Mustapha(Mustapha's bride)"

Everyone said her compliments and left Amirah blushing all through. Asiya was really happy for Amirah to finally get married. She knew all the beautiful things about marriage and she was happy for Amirah to experience them too. She just sat there smiling at everyone as she was feeling a little bit feverish. She didn't want Amirah to notice otherwise she'd worry unnecessarily and call Khalid and he'd immediately her to the hospital for the most trivial thing.

Few minutes later, Amirah was summoned that her husband had arrived and it was time to take pictures. Asiya couldn't wait to see her own hubby as she'd not seen him since the previous day which was kamu. She quickly touched up her simple yet beautiful makeup and adjusted her outfit. She then helped Amirah downstairs to where the men where to see her husband.
The minute he saw her, the smile on his face grew to his ears and couldn't help but admire his new wife. He gave her a tight hug and everyone's flash was on, capturing the moment. BigH, professional photographer took all the pictures he needed from the craziest angles you could think of. Just as the commotion had died down a little, Asiya received a message notification on her phone. As she pressed the home button, she read the message from the notification bar. It was from Khalid.

"Queen, please come out to the car park at the backyard, I'm waiting for you here, it's not crowded."

She immediately smiled and just as she looked up, all eyes were on her.

"I'm a million and billion percent sure that she received a text from Ya Khalid. I know he wants you to go and see him," Amirah teased.

"Exactly, i saw him sneaking out few minutes ago," Salim, one of the groom's friends said.

Everyone laughed and she was pretty sure my stomach was light red from embarrassment. It actually increased her fever a little.

She just shook her head and smiled and then left to go meet her hubby. She was careful not to let any of the aunties there see her to send her on an errand or something.

She went to the car park but didn't see Khalid anywhere. She started checking everywhere and just as she bent, she felt her head feeling so heavy so she stood upright immediately.

"Boom!" Khalid growled from the back.

"Ahhhh!" Asiya yelled softly as she was a bit frightened. "What was that? Really?" She whined.

"I'm so sorry. Just for fun. How have you been?" He said as he touched her neck to caress it. "Subhanallah, Asiya you're burning, you have a very high fever,"

"No! No! My body is just hot from the fright you gave me. Nothing serious."

"Do you think I'm a kid? You have a high fever and you're telling me nothing serious. Come on, we're going home,"

"Nooo wait! I'm fine honestly. I'm pretty sure it's just the fatigue from yesterday and today taking its toll on me. I'll be fine by the time it's dinner. I promise," Asiya said.

"No you--"

"Trust me," She said in a convincing voice.

"Okay I'll look after you then till dinner time,"

"Are you mad? Don't you have to be with the boys...and if all these aunties see us they'll just keep talking especially that Aunty Salamatu." Asiya complained.

"Is your health more important or Aunty Salamatu? Okay then you must promise something,"

"What?"

"Once you get in there, find yourself something to eat, find an empty room and sleep there. Set an alarm for the next one hour 30 minutes. When you wake up, if you don't get better, take this medicine." He said as he turned to his car to get a sachet of medicine from a box.

"When did you start keeping a medicine box in the car?"

"It's for you, the doctor said you could get sick anytime any day."

"Oh. Wait don't tell me we're going to see him after the wedding,"

"Of course, do i even have to say it? I'm not taking chances with you,"

"Well okay then, "

She hugged him for a few minutes before heading back inside.

xxx

It was dinner time already. Asiya and the girls had gotten ready and were just about to leave for the venue. Asiya had found herself an empty room to sleep in and by the time she'd woken up, she was feeling much better.

All the bridesmaids were dressed in a peach gown and champagne gold raw silk, very subtle colour combinations. Everyone distributed themselves in the various cars that were available and all headed to Blue velvet marquee.

The bride was ushered in by her bridesmaids and the groomsmen as they danced to their hearts content.

The event kickstarted with opening prayers from the aunties and the professional dancers performance. The couple had their first dance and after that it was dinner time. In the meantime, people got shots of the couple and networked with one another.
Few hours later, the event ended with advice from elders for the couple, dance and photographs. At last, everything ended well and everyone returned to their various destinations.

That evening, Amirah was taken to her husband's house by some of her friends, aunts and some other relatives. Asiya couldn't go because she wasn't feeling too good and had to go back home that night. It was past 11pm.

She slowly drove down to her house feeling light headed. She didn't even know how she managed to drive down back home. Once she'd reached home and parked, she rested her head on the head rest for a few minutes to get a gripon herself. Her head was spinning and she had bad cramps in her tummy which she knew weren't menstrual cramps. Her lower back hurt so badly and her and her feet felt numb. She couldn't walk nor could she move her legs. Tears began streaming down her face as she couldn't understand why she was feeling so much pain all over her body. She'd felt the symptoms from that fever she had but she didn't take it seriously.
She managed to reach for her phone and called Khalid.

By now, she was already crying so much.

"Hello babes," Khalid called out

"Ahhhh!" She growled.

"Subhanallah, Asiya what's wrong?"

"I'm...ahh...I'm outside come out...ahh please,"

She hang up immediately and 1 second later, Khalid was standing at his frontier. It was dark so he didn't notice her car was in the parking lot.

"Asiya!...Asiya!" He called out.

He suddenly heard faint winces and that was when he noticed her car and ran over to her. He opened the door immediately and stretched his hand trying to help her up.

"I can't move my legs wayyo Allah...my whole body hurts..."

"What?! What's all these? How did this happen?"

"Take me to the hospital!!!" Asiya yelled at him.

"Oh yes right!" He ran in and got his phone and wallet, locked the door and came back. He carried her bridal style and lay her down in the back sit of her car and immediately drove down to the nearest hospital.

On reaching the hospital, he quickly carried and rushed to the nurses. They quickly got a stretcher and took her to the ICU.

He went outside and rested on the car and cried his heart out. That was something Khalid barely did.

"Why does this have to happen to her? She's so kind. Why does she have to go through this pain? Oh Allah...show us away and please protect my wife...plea..seee" he cried and cried and about 1 hour later he met with the doctor to discuss about her condition.

"Mr Khalid, your wife's condition is critical..."

"Subhanallah! "

"No need to panic, we're doing our best, this is as a result of the medications she was given. Are you sure she was taking the right medications?"

"Yes doctor, i make sure to give them to her myself," I confirmed.

"Is yor house far from here?"

"No just 7-10 minutes,"

"Can you get the medicines,"

"Oh the medicines...they're even in the car, she just came back from a wedding so she went with them,"

"Oh great...get them,"

Khalid quickly went to the car and checked her handbag for the medicines. There were three of them. He quickly went back to the doctors office with them and handed them to him.

"But these are what i prescribed,"

"Exactly,"

"Uhh wait let me check the pills inside,"

The doctor opened all the medicines and removed one capsule from each. He examined them thoroughly and shook his head.

"What?"

"These are bad medications. The kill!"

"What?!!!"

"But don't worry she'll be fine. Are you sure no one else gives her her medicine apart from you?"

"Very sure...but for the past few days she's been away for ny sister's wedding so I wouldn't know what would've happened." Khalid explained.

"Okay...go to the pharmacy and get the correct ones. Your wife should regain consciousness by tomorrow morning, you can go home and rest."

"Thanks so much doctor, i really appreciate. But I'll stay with her tonight." With that he left to see her in the ward she was moved to. Khalid kissed her forehead amd went to sleep on the couch in the room.

I know you guys are really pissed off right now! I get it okay.
First of all i had exams, my phone had issues and i got a writers block, but I'm back now!!!

How did you like the chapter? Any suggestions about how Asiya's pills got swapped?

Comment your suggestions below and don't forget to vote as well.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6K 314 17
Jalilah had it all figured out, graduated, travelled around the world, and eventually find that one true undeniable love. In a twist of fate, she wa...
133K 18.3K 64
A petite beautiful girl was forced to marry her dad's childhood friend son,she got no choice but married him at first the marriage was sour and then...
62.2K 6.7K 72
Sakeena Ibrahim Abdulmaleek; Fierce, bold, challenging and brave. Never thought her life will turn out that way. At the age of fourteen, her life cha...
13.1K 745 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...