Secrets of a Tomboy

By TaraLDeclan

Who ever said being a tomboy was easy, they were so wrong. Especailly when you face the struggles of growing... More

Secrets of a Tomboy
Chapter One: Secrets #1
Chapter Two: Goodmorning suprise
Chapter Three: A Date
Chapter Four: Our Spot
Chapter Five: Nap
Chapter Six: Dinner with the Second Family
Chapter Seven: Plan
Chapter Eight: Kiss and New
Chapter Nine: Busy, Crazy Day
Chapte Ten: One Anger Cameron
Chapter Eleven: Let's Fight,Get Mad....
Chapter Tweleve: A Date From Hell!
Chapter Thirteen: My Safety Place
Chapter Fourteen: It's a Small Town
Chapter Fifteen: Boys
Chapter Sixteen: Hospital and Breakdown
Chapter Seventeen: Kiss
Chapter Eighteen: Breakfast with my Boyfriend?!
Chapter Nineteen: Mom's Home
Chapter Twenty: School as a Couple
Chapter Twenty-One: Peices of my Heart
Chapter Twenty-two: A Friend
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty- Four: Cameron POV
Chapter Twenty-Five: Moving On Alittle at a Time
Chapter Twenty-Six : New Girl
Chapter Twenty-Seven: He's Back!!
Chapter Twenty- Eight: Awkward Dinner!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Goodbye Forever?
Chapter Thirty: Something to Do with My Mind
Chapter Thirty-One: You Don't Know
Chapter Thirty-Two: Like We Never Loved at All
Chapter Thrity-Three: A Best Friend Back
Chapter Thirty-Four: Words Cut Deep
Chapter Thirty-Five: Feelings Revealed
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Admins
Epilogue
Goodbye Note

Chapter Thirty-Seven: I've Been an Idiot

10.2K 231 10
By TaraLDeclan

Dedicated to Prettyfrickinlairs for making the amazing offical trailer for this! It's amazing on the sad!!!!

Please read author note at end!

Chapter Thirty-Seven

            “Miss. West! All three Peters! Ella and Jen! All in my office now!” Principle Paterson, who had short brown hair with blue eyes, tall and scary features, he’s cool and funny if you’re in there for good things or if you’re me. I have been to his office so much it’s like a second home to me and Paterson is my buddy, he won’t admit it but I’m one his favorite students. You see after the fourth time he gave me a talk he finally realized it was useless. I mean it’s not like I am a bad student, heck my grades are kick butt, but I tend to get in trouble- fights to be more exact.

            I turn to look at Cameron who is holds my waist and give him a sad face, then I yank out of his grip storming to the office behind Mr. Paterson. As we enter the office he leads us down the hall to his office. He looks at me and shakes his head and then gestures for me to go inside, then turns to everyone else. “Sit here. I will be out for you all soon,” he say sternly and then shut the door turning to me.

            I walk over to his black leather chair that sits in front of his rosewood desk and sit down slouching in it. I cross my legs as I hear him sigh and walk over to his large rollie chair. “Andie, what am I going to do with you?” he ask as he places his elbows on his desk.

            “Honestly Mr. Paterson, she deserved it,” I tell him as I shrug my shoulders.

            Mr. Paterson shakes his head and lets out a dry chuckle. “Oh, of course. Please do share,” he says as he leans back in his chair.

            “Simple. She was in my face talking crap and when I warned her she took it as a joke and kept at it so I laid her out,” I say simply and give him my sweet smile.

            “Oh of course. Well Andie since you always give a warning we will do the usual. Two days suspension, so go ahead and get out of here,” he says shaking his head and then runs his hand through his hair. I shrug and get up.

            “Ok cool,” I say with a smile.

            “Andie, I was kind of hoping this year you wouldn’t get in trouble,” he says with a sad, disappointed tone.

            “Sorry, Mr. Paterson, but we don’t always get what we want,” I say as I look back at him and then leave, strutting by the others who sit in those uncomfortable chairs and out of the office to the exit so I can go to my car. I’m free at last.

Cameron POV

            Andie walks out of Paterson’s office with her head held high and I smirk on her cute lips. Why? I don’t know. She just is the shit out of Ella and for what I don’t know. Ella probably deserved it. I mean I never liked her she was always just an easy lay. “Cameron?” Paterson calls for me so I slowly rise up and walk into his office after shooting one last look at my brother and sister.

            As I enter the room and I feel like I’m in trouble, this is my first time in the principal office… not! Ha ha wow just messing I am no newbie to this office, yet I am not a pro like Andie. I have only been in here for the tardies and things like that. I stand their awkwardly across the desk from Paterson who is now taking a seat in his big squishy chair.

            “Please, have a seat Cameron,” Paterson says giving me a smile.

            I slowly sit down in the chair and look over at him. “So what’s up, Mr. Paterson?”

            “I don’t know Cameron, you tell me? What set Andie off?” he asks me and I just shrug, and told him what I saw. I told him how I seen Ella start saying mean things and then Andie snap because Ella wouldn’t get out her face. Then, how I had to hold her and get her calm.

            “Well Cameron, I must say I hear all you had to say and believe you. You just go on home then check on Andie. She probably needs you right now,” He says and I just look down at his carpeted floor.

            I wish I could just go home and comfort her. Hell I would give anything to be able to do that, but I cannot. It kills me, but it’s true. She doesn’t want see my face. When I pull her away trying calm her the look she gave me shattered the already broken pieces of my heart. “No, I can’t do that, we are…” I begin but, am abruptly cut off by, Mr. Paterson.

            “No worry, Cameron, just go, now! I have others to deal with,” he says sternly as he stands up and walks for the door. Releasing a sigh I stand up and trudge to the door. I spear a glance at those sitting in the hard plastic chair and the look back in front of me heading out to my truck. I rest my head on the steering wheel once I get inside the truck.

            Ho did my life get so f***ed up? Why did I have to screw it up? I lightly pound my head on it and then lean back starting the truck and driving home.  As I pull in front of my house I release a groan. I wish I could go check on Andie, hold her in my arms and love her. I park the truck in my empty driveway and climb out. As I walk up to the house I kick some rocks out of my way. When I enter the house I am met by the silence of being alone and then I walk up the staircase to my bedroom where I drop all of my things onto the floor and pull my shirt over my head tossing it onto the bed and then removing my jeans and tossing them onto my bed too. Walking over to my dresser I grab a pair of grey sweat pants and as I hold them I think of the times Andie wore them. Gosh I miss her and she use to randomly decide to stay the night so I would just let her wear a pair of my seat pants, which hung very loosely on her, and a t-shirt, that was always two sizes too big.

            Sighing, I pull on the sweats pants and run my hand through my hair. I decide that since my hole getting over someone by getting under someone else way is kind of not working to well for me so, I have decide to do it the chick way and watch TV while I pig out on junk food. So I trudge down the stairs and to the kitchen while I reach up into one cabinet and pull out a big bag of chip and a soda out of the fridge, then walk into the living room crashing onto the couch kicking up my feet and resting the bag out chip on my abs while I turn the TV on. Everything that is on it sad and sappy so I kept flipping toll I land on Transformers.

            The front door creaks open but I ignore it and leave my attention on the TV. I hear footsteps enter the room and then Braden appear in front of the TV. Great! Just f***ing great!

            “Cameron what are you doing home?” he asks folding his arms over his chest.

            “Andie got in a fight. I was there so I got sent home,” I say vaguely and I know it’s stupid to be pissed at my brother but, I just cannot help it. He was Andie’s first kiss!

            “Oh… okay. Let’s just have our talk now then,” Braden says turning off the TV and sitting down in the recliner.

            I groan and sit up sitting the bag of chips on the coffee table and look at Braden as I lean on my knees. “If we must,” I say and run a hand through my hair.

            “Yeah we need to bro,” Braden says and shifts uncomfortably in his seat.

            “Okay then, talk,” I say with a sigh.

            “Listen Cameron, I am sorry I kissed Andie, but she is my best friend and you know I would do anything for her, hell any of us would. You are over reacting. If she would have asked Kayden to do it he would of and so would you, how is that any different than me? The only reason she even asked me was because she was freaking out about going out with that douche and not knowing how to kiss. So she asked me, not because she has any romantic feelings for me or anything, but because Kayden didn’t have enough experience in her mind, and you, well she couldn’t just ask you because she is in love with you and you two are or well were so close she thought it would ruin everything. So she asked me because she knew I have a lot experience and that it wouldn’t be weird or ruins our friendship because she is like my little sis. I know her and she would have loved for you to be it, but she thought she would never be good enough for you or that you would never see her for anything more than a friend. Cameron you and Andie have been in love with each other forever but, both to blind and stubborn to realize it. So what you weren’t her first kiss, but you were her first a lot of other things. You are the one Andie is closest with and you have a calming power over her. You guys are made for each other. So are you just going to fuck that all up because of a stupid kissing lesson?” Braden finished his lecture and then stood up. “I love you little brother but, stop being so damn stupid I am sick of it,” he says patting my shoulder and then leaving the room.

            Damn, I really have been an idiot and I should have listened sooner. Now I have to stop at nothing to make this right and I am going start right now, I tell myself as I pull out my phone.

So ONE chapter left. I know!!! So freaking sad! I think i may cry!!

Please nominate this for a special award guys!!

And vote for this it would mean the world to me if this did well in WattysAwards!!!

Please??? I love you guys.

Thank you for your support!

Share, VOTE, COMMENT! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 52 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
633K 5.3K 8
Kennedy Carmichael never kisses strangers, let alone arrogant foreign exchange students from the UK but when her ex-boyfriend shows up to Hilton Prep...
1.5M 45.8K 43
Cameron isn't your typical girl, she's slightly more sarcastic, wears a large amount of graphic tees, loves American football, and can beat almost ev...
323K 8.9K 29
Lilly has the four best friends. Carter, Adam, Ian, and David. When she's twelve, she moves away so her mom can follow a boyfriend she's had for only...