Cristiano's Craving

By Twix345

Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabell... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Interlude
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
So

Thirty Two

19.8K 551 26
By Twix345

Rose

"Vous êtes si beau." {you're so handsome}.

"Tu es ma tout." {you're my everything}.

"On y va," {there we go} I softly whispered, leaning down and leaving a kiss the corner of his mouth, as I gently rolled my hips onto his, a soft moan leaving his mouth. "Ma bébé." I caressed his cheek, a playful smile on my face.

"Don't stop," he seriously said, opening his eyes. He slapped my butt hard which made me gasp. "Keep moving those hips, mademoiselle." I chuckled.

"I love it when you speak French."

I rolled my eyes, an amused look on my face. "You've came so let me go," I told him, about to climb off him but he held onto my hips tightly, his eyes intently gazing at me.

He sat up, rubbing my thick thighs. "I'm supposed to be training."

"Then why aren't you?" I asked playfully, a teasing smile on my face. My hands slid up his hard, bare chest, my eyes gazing at him. He caught me staring at his abs for too long and smirked. "Don't worry, baby, this is all yours."

I rolled my eyes, "yes, it is."

Then I leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips but he pulled me into a deeper one, giving me small kisses.

His phone started ringing and I groaned, pulling away. "It's always your phone," I complained, caressing his cheek. He sighed, leaning over and picking up his phone, glaring at it.

He answered the phone, speaking Italian but his other hand played around with my butt cheek. I rolled my eyes at him, not really listening to their conversation.

I picked up my phone and went on Snapchat, bored. Then an idea came to mind. My eyes flickered over to him and he was looking away.

I held back from smirking and pulled down my pyjama crop top a little. I had no bra on so my nipples were showing under the shirt. My cleavage was showing which caught his attention. I flicked my hair over my shoulder and angled my phone upwards, posing for the camera.

His eyes darkened and suddenly, he no longer looked playful.

"Resisti. Ti richiamerò." {hold on, I'll call you back}.

He tossed his phone to the side and grabbed me, flipped us over so I was under him and he was between my legs.

"The fuck was that?"

I smirked, shrugging as his dark eyes stared down at me. "Just taking a selfie for the boys on my snap."

"Excuse me?" Then he started chuckling deeply and bitterly. His hand reached out for my phone and I gasped, holding it tightly.

"I'm joking! Baby, I'm joking!" I laughed, squealing as he started tickling my sides for my phone.

"Stop! Cris, stop!"

Then he grabbed my phone, unlocking it with his finger print and going on my Snapchat. "Wait till I find these punk ass 'boys' wanting your nudes!"

"Nudes? I'm joking!" I tried to tell him, then I realised how serious he was on my phone.

"Cris?" I cautiously asked, my smile fading away. "Baby, I was joking. You can search my phone all you like but the only males I text are you and the idiots. . ."

He didn't reply and his face had turned cold as he kept searching my phone. I peeked up and noticed that he was then checking my Instagram. Then I got annoyed. What the hell was he doing? I was only joking and he was treating me like a criminal.

"Okay, get the hell off my phone!" I snapped, trying to grab it.

"Why? You got something to hide?"

I rolled my eyes, sighing as I laid back down, glaring up at him. "Fine. Check my photos, my browser history. What is wrong with you?"

"Who's Tyrone_12? Why the fuck are you following him?"

I scoffed in disbelief, rolling my eyes and folding my arms. "He's a childhood friend, I found him on Instagram. You can ask all you like but I'm not doing anything with anyone, Cris! I follow a lot of males-"

His eyes started shouting daggers at me and he gave me the most cold, angry look ever.

"-that are artists or celebrities. What? You gonna question me on them too?"

"How you feel if I followed a lot of female celebrities?"

"Uh, not jealous," I replied in disbelief, rolling my eyes at him. "They're just celebs. You're being petty."

"Who the hell is Landon34?"

"A friend from high school! Oh, my gosh! You're actually pissing me off, give me my phone!"

"He seems to like you-"

"-a lot of people do!"

"'Oh, it's nice to see you after all these years!', 'wow, you've changed so much!', 'you look beautiful!'-"

"He's for the other team, stupid!" I practically yelled, glaring at him. I went to reach for my phone but he held it away and I felt like crying from anger. Nausea was hitting me so bad and my head was spinning.

"So, what are you texting this person about? How come I've never met them?"

"Cristiano!" I shouted, "stop being a dick and give me my phone! I was only joking, for goodness' sake. What is up with you this morning? If it was any other day, you would've kissed me and played around! What was that phone call? I'm not cheating on you and I'm not flirting with other guys. Don't you trust me? I gave you that promise ring for a reason and you did the same. I should sell it if you really think that I mess with other guys. I'm sorry, I shouldn't of winded you up but now you're being mean."

He tossed my phone to the side but too harshly. Instead of going to the other side of the bed, it fell too close to the wall and when it dropped to the ground, I heard a crack.

I stared at my phone before looking into his eyes with rage.

"You broke my fucking phone."

Cris sighed, "I'll buy you a new one. Rose, look, I'm sorry and I shouldn't of-"

"I don't want to talk to you right now and when I'm in the mood, I will. You obviously have to go because your don duties are needed, Mr Mafia, so go handle that shit and maybe I'll be in a better mood later." I folded my arms and looked away, not wanting to meet his attractive eyes that always got me.

Then he pinned my wrists above my head so I was made to meet his eyes. "I'm not going until you forgive me. I'm sorry-"

"No. Didn't you hear me? Get off," I harshly shot back.

I wriggled underneath him but he continued to try and apologise and beg for forgiveness. I wasn't in the mood and blocked out his words. I felt hurt and upset on the inside. He was interrogating me over a joke and he was supposed to trust me but he couldn't even do that. Something had to of happened over the phone; that was the only reason why he was acting up.

My nausea grew more and more and I knew what was coming. It was morning and the baby had changed my hormones.

"I'm gonna be sick - let go of me, I'm not playing around," I managed to say before gagging and pushing him away, quickly picking up the bin and throwing up.

It was horrible but thankfully small. When I finished, I climbed off the bed, holding the bin and walked into the bathroom, my hand on my stomach. I locked the door behind me and groaned.

Morning sickness sucks

~~~

Cristiano

I shouldn't of snapped at her

What the hell is wrong with me?

I know my Rose. She's loyal, sweet and smart.

The stupid call got me tripping.

I sighed, running my hand through my messy hair. "Alright. Show me."

He placed the laptop in front of me. "So, it seems that the last few days, you've been watched through a photo frame in your bedroom. They've captured some specific moments and sent them, through a phone that we're trying to track, to us."

Well, at least Rose and I haven't had sex

He scrolled down and clicked on the first video that was captioned 'Trouble in Paradise?'. It was a petty argument between us weeks ago about leaving crumbs on the bed. My face scrunched up and I scoffed softly, shaking my head.

"The fuck? How the hell did they get into the loft - the building?"

"We're not sure yet, Mr Rossi."

I sighed, shaking my head as I moved onto the next video captioned 'Did a washed out boxer just knock up some red head stripper?'. Then there was Rose and I, my hand on her stomach in bed as we talked about the baby.

"Hell no. This person is going too far. I want them found by the end of the week."

"Yes, sir. There's something else you should see though." I raised an eyebrow and he sighed, clicking a few things and telling me, "this person has a live video of what's going on in your room right now."

My eyes widened as there was Rose coming out of the bathroom with only a towel on. She was drying her hair with a towel and walked over to her phone on the floor, picking it up and sighing.

Damn, I feel bad

I need to buy her a phone

I'll buy her an Apple Watch too

An iPad, AirPods, everything in the damn store

She had her clothes set out on the bed and my eyes widened as I realised what was coming next. "Oh, shit," I said, "for the last few days, this person been seeing us naked and shit?"

"I'm afraid so, sir."

It was the only time I didn't want Rose to take off her towel. "You all better not have been watching these, right?"

"Definitely not, Mr Rossi," Andy responded respectfully.

She took off her towel and started getting ready for the day.

I groaned, running my hand through my hair. The motherfucker could see everything my girl was doing. She slipped on her underwear and bra, walking over to the mirror and smiling as she looked at her growing stomach. Placing her hand on it, she rubbed it slowly, turning to the side and seeing its growth.

She sighed before beginning to put on the rest of her clothes.

"I'm destroying that camera and I want my loft scanned every couple of days to check for cameras. I want whoever thinks they can mess with me found by the end of the week. I'll be back for an update."

Rose

I finished combing my hair when Cris bursted into the bedroom, surprising me. We locked eyes and I sighed, placing my brush down.

"I forgive you. Just trust me, please," was all I said.

I didn't like arguing with Cristiano. Lately, things had been tense and we seemed to keep snapping at each other. I didn't like the situation at all so I vowed to myself to try and stop letting the arguments happen. I just wanted to love Cris, not argue.

He nodded and walked over, pulling me into a hug. I sighed softly, hugging him back as he kissed my temple, apologising quietly.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, his voice muffled a little.

"Yeah," I responded, inhaling his amazing cologne. "The baby is craving banana bread and hopes it's dada will go and get the ingredients for mama to bake it."

He chuckled deeply, his chest rumbling and when he pulled away, he pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Okay, my love, I'll buy your ingredients and your new phone. I'll meet you downstairs, I've just gotta do something."

I nodded and pecked his lips before walking to the door. I glanced behind me and noticed him walking over to the dresser and picking up a photo of both of us.

He glanced up and met my eyes. I smiled before leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

Walking downstairs, I thought I heard a smash but shrugged it off. I was too busy craving banana bread.

________

Stalker, huh?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 43.5K 54
Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in life. Her father is a rich business man that would rather spoil his wife and...
154K 2.6K 45
BOOK 1 Leonadas, The Don of the Italian Mafia, he was taught to be emotionless, cold, and to protect what was his. Whether it was his mafia or his f...
849K 19.1K 29
"If you think you can just up and leave me, you're sadly mistaken. I'll kill anyone that tries to take you away from me. I promise you! You and me, b...
10.9M 366K 50
"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name alone was enough to make anyone's blood r...