No Longer Normal

perfection_isboring

This is about a girl that has so many amazing friends but on her 13 birthday she found out something new. So... Еще

BIRTHDAY
The start
Schedule
Skipping forward
Will I Ever Know
His Last Words
My Journey Has begun
Days on Days on Days
Authors Note
Adventures?
I Will Always Protect You
Hello New York
The House
The Start Of A New School

Th Rest Of My Day

12 1 0
perfection_isboring

After Study Hall (my first period) I get to go to the best period ever. Well at least on green days (the next chapter will explain).

I am going to History, I sit next to the funniest boy on Earth his name is Devin. He's an awesome friend, and Teagan sits right in front of me. After History comes lunch. I obviously have an A. I go outside and automatically get poked in the back, which I hate because I either laugh myself to death or flinch (I have a very sensitive back). Of course it's Devin (Dev), we always have these poking fights haha.

-----------------

The day is almost over its 5th period and I sit next to my friends Sarah, Steph (from earlier), Nicole, and Farine. Ya this is the second period where I kinda go a little crazy. Which makes all of my friends think I'm high, who knows I might actually be high. Finally the day is over and I meet Teagan at our locker we get our stuff and began walking home. Hmm maybe today won't be as bad as I thought.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...