She Belongs To The Billionair...

By HephziLolami

Billionaire's series ~ 1 Kara Wilson is your average twenty years old college student, striving to make... More

SBTTB
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Q and A

Chapter 44

70K 2.7K 289
By HephziLolami

Kara’s POV

*

            The ride over to Castlebreaks was longer than I expected. So far, I hadn’t said much since we left the house. After what I did with and to Stephano, a part of me had begun to entertain a feeling akin to fear for some reasons. Fear for what exactly, I had no idea. What did this mean for us?

I had to confess, that the feeling of seeing him come apart just in my hold was amazing. I would do anything to see that happen again and again, because a part of me wished to always be the only person to ever bring him that sort of pleasure.

It was intimate.

The power I knew I apparently possessed over him was still overwhelming when I felt something the teeniest bit close to it. He’d been putty in my small arms and most of all, Stephano had told me he loved me.

Even in that vulnerable state, I wasn’t sure I’d have confessed my feelings to someone like that. Or would I have? Would they freak out if I did? Would Stephano think I was lying and only declared that because of what had transpired between us?

Still, I had to live in the moment. Mama often said love made people do crazy things. But did it make them pleasure themselves when they talked about someone they love? Wasn’t that just lust of the flesh dominating over the person’s mind?

“Anything you want to tell me?” His husky voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I sucked a harsh breath in, allowing my eyes yes trail over his muscles as he maneuvered his way on the busy road. There were Christmas trees at the entrance of some houses and decorations were hanging around.

The jolliness that usually came with the Christmas season was written all over the streets and even highways as we passed billboards with Christmas themes. His warm, big hand came to rest on mine which I was twiddling a bit nervously before he replaced it back on the wheel.

I eyed the hands that had moved round my body earlier this morning when he carried me back to my room after hastily unbolting the door to my en-suite, remembering how they moved over my body as our lips danced in a love rhythm we didn’t want to be apart from.

I had enjoyed what we did, and I loved seeing how much power he was bestowing on me as he pleasured himself with me in mind. Also, the best feeling in this world was he came right there before me; and a part of me had taken a defiant stand before him, more like a defiant kneel. It had brought me immense pleasure knowing I could bring out this peaceful, contented side of him.

But didn’t that mean commitment? Or was I just over thinking? And didn’t tha-

“Kara, care to share your thoughts? You’ve been staring at me for over a minute.” Laughter and love was dancing in his eyes. It calmed me.

“No, of course not.”

“Are you sure? It’s never really nothing for a girl and we both know it. I can bet my car on it that there are a thousand things going on in that head of yours.”

“Haha, yeah.” My voice was squeaky as I looked out the window. “I was just thinking about some small issues with school and the new session.” I lied.

Stop over thinking dammit! He’s so calm whereas you’re freaking out!
My phone tinged.

Adrian: ~ *you did what?!!*

Adrian: ~ *Kara reply me!*

Adrian~ *why did you decline my calls?!!!*

Adrian~ *pick right now you Capra, or our friendship is over!*

Adrian~ sighhhh *ignore me all you want but when I get you, that ass is mine! Beechhh!!*

I stifled a giggle and ignored her message yet again. She could steam and boil over for all I cared.

“We’re here.” His warm breath fanned my neck and he softly placed his lip on the crook of my neck. I stilled. When did he even get so close?

I cleared my throat. “Er, okay. Let’s go in for your meeting, she must be waiting.” I slipped on a fake smile, missing his presence the instance he withdrew. I didn’t wait for Stephano to alight and come over to my side before alighting myself. I saw him pinching the bridge of his nose, as if irritated at my action. He came over to my side and firmly snaked his lower arm around my waist, making sure it settled very closely to my bum.

“This mall belongs to Danielle. She’s committed to everything fashion industry and everything fashion related things a lot so she decided to have a mall of her own instead of importing whatever things interest women every now and then.” He explained with a hint of excitement, showing interest as we got in.

Of course he would speak so fondly of Danielle. They’ve known each other for so long and they share interests. Not bothering about that bit, I smilingly nodded as he explained what their business was about since that was why he was meeting with her today. The place was in frenzy, with people moving in and out, some standing in groups and some children playing around. The spirit of the festive season had taken full effect and that was so amazing.

“Well,” I contently sniffed in the musky scent emanating off Stephano, slightly glaring at a woman whom I noticed was just about drooling over him from the pants counter, “that is interesting. Great business, I must say.” I hadn’t been listening to every word, I should confess. Still, I had an idea about what it all entailed.

“Stephano, oh and Kara. Merry Christmas,” the sultry voice called even when we still had until a few more steps before reaching her table where Stephano was leading us to. Ignoring her, I got a fill of the mall. It was large and seemed to be like any other mall with various sections but mostly people were in groups. There were couples in matching outfits, lovers and even families picking out gifts while looking around in sheer excitement. I loved the festive season too.

“Hi Danielle. I can see you’re doing children promo again.” Oh, no wonder the place was filled with seventy five percent of children and twenty five of only adults and some aged people. She was in a red ankle length dress with half, pleat at the left leg reaching up to her knee. She had a simple makeup on and small diamond drop earrings dangled on her ears. The same design but in a bigger size was attached as a pendant on her necklace.

“You know I love children, I can’t resist their puppy dog eyes.” She gushed and pulled Stephano into her with such force that I had to quickly pull myself from his hold to avoid almost tumbling at the effect.

“How have you been my love?” She asked with dreamy eyes, ignoring me. My molars grinded in reflex at the term she just used in referring to Stephano.

Stephano pulled away and smiled down at me, his hand going back to my waist and pulling me firmly into his warm body. “I’ve been good. And I suppose you have met-”

“Oh, of course I have! The infamous Kara Wilson, soon to be Kara Alfonsi if the way you are boring your eyes into her soul is anything to go by.” She commented with mischievously glinting eyes directed at me. I awkwardly smiled at her comment. She was mistaken, Stephano wasn’t looking at me.

She pulled me into a body squishing activity, her hands going tightly around me as she embraced me all too warmly.

“How are you, Kara Alfonsi?” Kara Alfonsi, I liked the sound of that but oh yeah, there was still the contract, which I needed to discuss with Stephano the first chance I got. We both liked each other, but what if something happened between us and he decided to bring it up? That would literally break me. “I am sure this hunk can't get enough of you, he looks so love-struck it’s almost disturbing.” She laughed out loud and patted my wrist ever so softly.

“I am doing very well, Danielle, thank you for asking. Also, you have a beautiful establishment.” I ignored the latter part of her comment, knowing I had no answer for that. Stephano laughed and when she released me enough for me to take two steps back, I caught him throwing his head back with eyes glinting in happiness.

“Thank you for the compliment.” The sides of her lips pulled up in a dashing smile as she assessed me. “Merry Christmas.”

“Merry Christmas to you too.” I replied a bit awkwardly, not totally sure of how I should relate with her yet.

“So, let’s head up to my office Stephano. Also Kara, I have some new designs I would like you to try out. I got them from Spain and I’m quite sure they’ll look good on you. Also, there’s this make up collection from this famous artiste... His name is Benjamin Coquito.”

I knew Benjamin. He was an international artiste now. And she rambled on and on as she led us up the elevator and into a nice, cozy floor.

Instead of listening to her, I got my fill of the floor paintings. The walls were painted in cream, with navy blue used to enhance the designs and do some designs on it. It was beautiful. Someone cleared their throat to gain my attention. Stephano and Danielle’s eyes were already on me.

“Would you prefer coffee or wine, Kara dear?”

“No thanks Danielle.”

She threw her head back and laughed as the three of us took our respective seats on the cushions. “Nonsense. I’ll at least get you a hot cup of chocolate. It’s freezing out there,” when I and Stephano gave her a look, knowing it was only cold and not freezing, she shrugged. “Well, it’s still cold out there.” She laughed again.

“Alright, thank you. That would be nice.”

“And you Stephano dear?”

I gritted my teeth again but eased my doubts. My madre loved using endearments for everyone, she even mistakenly used it for Mr. Stefan Alfonsi Snr, Stephano’s dad once or twice. Maybe Danielle was like that.

“I’ll have the same as Kara.” His eyes were on me, and he didn’t even hide the hot desire swirling within those orbs. My breath hitched as I returned his stare, momentarily appreciating the masculine traits glowing in him.

His brooding eyes were raking over each inch of my body as if we were alone in the office and allowing my eyes draw lower, I appreciated him from his expensive shoulders to lean hips. The image that flickered when I remembered what I had done with a particular body part below those hips didn't help as I darted my tongue to swipe it over my lower lip.

Danielle cleared her throat, snapping me out of my lustful gaze on this man who I now always found myself thinking about. She made a call and in less than three minutes, our cups of hot chocolates were delivered.

“Let’s get straight to work Stephano, as I must be in another city very soon. You can look around if you’re bored at any time Kara, I’m sure one of my staff will have no problem showing you around if you need?” Did she want to dismiss me and quickly get down to business with my man?!

I searched for any hint of suspicion in her tone but got none. Stephano brought me here to enjoy myself when he was busy with his meeting so I could as well look around.

“No, you continue with your business. I’ll just look around but stay on this floor.”

Danielle was already opening her bag and bringing out files, spreading them on the table before Stephano. “Alright.”

“Kara?”

“Yes Stephano?”

He took three steps and reached me in record time as it took a mouthful of chocolate. “Be careful, there are lots of people down there.” He softly brushed my cheek with a hand, stealing a kiss.

“I’m on this floor.” I breathed. His stare was hypnotizing. He reached a finger and traced my lower lip and my breath stuttered as I gulped.

“Be good, baby. Take care.” He leaned in and pecked my lips. His stare was still heated.

I smiled and left them to continue with their business, hoping I wasn't walking funny with how well the butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. 

~°~

           An hour later and I was still playing with chubby cheeks named Sammie. He was the sweetest baby ever, with sparkling mischievous green eyes and a bubbling laughter that would make anyone’s day.

“Mrs. Julie?” I called.

“Yes ma’am?”

I did an eye roll at her formality. Even after insisting she call me Kara, she was still being so formal and calling me Miss and ma’am. “He burped.”

His mother approached us. She was the manager of this room and all the staff members reported to her. “Just hand him over and I’ll get-”

I held him tighter and laughed at her. Even the four months old baby laughed along. “Just hand me his handkerchief. I’ll clean it since it wasn’t so big of a mess.”

I did that and resumed playing when I sensed his presence.

Was I a witch that I had become so familiar to a certain man’s presence and felt the chilly sensations that usually raced through me whenever he was near? Oh yeah, his cologne.

“Kara, we’re leavi-”

“Please wait for just a little while Stephano, I need to get Kara this particular pink dress I spotted a while ago. She's perfect for it, size and all. Jodie!” Danielle was right behind Stephano as she called. “Jodie?!” She further shrieked.

“That’s Julie, not Jodie.” I corrected her.

“You’re familiar with everyone here already?” Amusement danced in Stephano’s eyes as he watched me. I merely nodded.

One of the attendants came rushing to her. “Yes ma’am?”

I realized Jodie was another attendant. “Julie is the manager for this floor dear, I know my staff members enough to remember their names. Jodie dear, that pink dress with pleating around the waist, what floor did I have it transferred to again?” My cheeks burned in embarrassment and I looked away, biting the inside of my cheeks.

“The Indian gown-”

“Yes dear.”

“It’s in the blue room. Should I-”

“I’ll get it myself. Hand the child to his mother and follow me Kara, Stephano spare us some minutes will you?” Danielle didn’t wait for his response as she led me into the passage and to the room. The dresses were all beautiful, though I noticed they were all Indian styles.

“This will suit you perfectly Kara. There’s no need to try it. Also, get this for your Mama, she has brought up a young and talented young lady that we’re all going to be proud of.” She hurriedly packed four clothes into several bags.

She handed me the bags, as if they’d been packed before now.

“Thank you mis-” I was about to address her as miss again when she stopped her hands for me to hold on that she was still speaking.

“You’re welcome, and call me Danielle. You call your lover by his name so why the formality with me?” Her eyes were teasing.

“It is called for.” I giggled softly.

“He loves you Kara.” All traces of playfulness were completely wiped off her tone and my breath hitched. “He doesn’t know what he is doing sometimes but with his heart which is now in your hands, he is so sure of himself and his feelings. Please don't break his heart.”

“I won’t, I can’t.”

“Stephano cares too much, and I apologize for invading the privacy, but I must confess I had someone look into your background. You were his childhood love.”

“And you knew I was his childhood love just because you did a background check on me?” I gave her a blank look now.

“No Kara. I’ve known Stephano for years. I mean, I wanted to know more about you. I understood he was fond of you as a child but when I did the check months ago, it was just to know exactly who you were.” She explained.

I scoffed and recollected myself just early enough for her to drag her eyes back to me. “The other day at the club, I knew you were there. My informant told me so I called Stephano and had him meet up with me there in a hurry. I wanted you to...er, see us in that position.”

Irritation bubbled up in me as I frowned.

“You followed me? Why would you have someone follow me enough to know we’d be there?” I didn’t hide the contempt from my tone.

Her eyes got shuttered. “I wanted to find out what your true intentions were. You sure have a way of showing you love him, you didn’t even show jealousy or act like you knew him at that club and I needed to be sure you loved him...” I tried to speak but she raised a palm up to stop me, “before you say anything, I’ll let you know that Stephano was my first love.”

“What?” I frowned.

Her smile didn’t reach her eyes. “I loved him, and as we both already know, Stephano is very much lovable. He understands why I do things, he understood me even when my family was close to disowning me for some issues back then and Stephano even stood by me. Then I fell completely in love with him because there was nothing you couldn’t love about me. And I was stuck with him for years, till he asked me out in College.”

Jealousy pricked at my heart and I tried to mask it but Danielle must have seen through my pretense because a smile spread on her lips.

“Don’t worry Kara, he loved you even then. He would never stop staring at you from his window when you were a pretty little girl and when we started dating, I convinced him to stay in the university's Private hostel to avoid distraction. He didn’t stay there though, but he got a place close to campus. Stephano isn’t too fun of women trying to harass him, which might’ve happened once or twice, considering how several women were always eager to be around him.”

No wonder I had a faint recognition of her. Growing up, Danielle had been one of Stephano’s friends who often visited him. I moved my eyes back to Danielle.

She looked like she was telling the truth but I wasn’t sure if I should believe her words. Stephano loved me even when I was a little girl? Haha. Love was for adults, not fifteen year olds!

“Why are you telling me all these?” I heaved a sigh and stared right into her eyes.

“Because I’ve seen how much you care for him even though you act like you don’t. You showed it at the party when I announced I and Stephano were together. Also, I realized holding onto something for so long doesn’t mean it’s yours and I stopped encouraging my feelings for your man when he broke up with me few years ago. No, I didn’t feel burdened. It was time to face the reality that he had always been yours and never mind. Yes, I didn’t want to accept it at first that he chose me over a girl he was five years older than but, here we are.”

I kept mute and digested her words.

“I wish you good luck with him. He’s hard to deal with but you have him wrapped around your fingers. Don’t mistake his love for weakness Kara, it’ll break him.” She pulled me into another hug and heaved a contented sigh.

“Thank you for having this talk with me, Danielle.” I finally stated.

“Don’t mention it. I’m sure you already know I’m protective of him, he taught me that so don’t break his heart because I will hunt you down.” She threatened and when she saw my eyes widen, she chuckled. “Just kidding. Anyway, let’s head back.”

“Yeah, sure.” She giggled again and hugged me.

“So...is there someone else?” I asked her.

Pink tainted her cheeks as she smiled shyly. “There’s this guy who’s been chasing me for years but I had my eyes on Stephano. His name is Benito, you might know him since he’s Stephano’s friend. I’m going over to spend the weekend at his place and…give him my Christmas present as well.”

I smirked, immediately remembering the calm and observant Benito who rarely spoke but loved to hang out with Stephano. “Sure you are.”

Opening the door, Stephano’s eyes instantly snapped to my figure. He got up from the chair and made to approach me but stopped at the last second, and pretended to check something on his phone.

I sensed reluctance in his body language, like he wanted to have me in his arms but he didn’t want to look overbearing. I walked up to him and pecked him on the lips, standing on my tippy toes as I did. “Let’s go home, baby.”

His eyes widened as he stared at me in awe. Danielle cleared her throat. “See you next year Stephano. Bye Kara.”

His eyes didn’t leave me as I wished het good luck on her mission to get together with Benito. “Err, bye Dani.” He replied and grabbed my hand and led me out of there, marching out in the process so I had to keep up with him.

“Hold up Stephano. You’re practically flying and leaving me to catch up.” I complained.

“Scusi?” He drawled huskily and spared me a glance. “The car is just a few feet from us.” His hand was on my waist now and once again close to my backside. We got out of the mall and got into his car. The warmth in the car made me exhale appreciatively.

Then with raw hunger in his eyes, he pressed his lips to mine and loved my lips. I pulled away. “Why the hurry? You flew me out of there and I couldn’t even get those at home any Christmas gift.” Even though I knew the reason, I still wanted to hear him say it.

“In case I needed to grope your breasts and beautiful ass cheeks while kissing you,” he closed the space between us and maneuvered us so he could knead one butt cheek in his hand, “I didn’t want any man barging in on us and catching that beautiful view. Also, I got you and the other women something I knew you'd like and dropped them into the car earlier on. You were in there a long time.”

“Sure we were.” I gazed longingly at his pink, plump lips which I loved sucking on.

Then his lips were on mine again, filling me with content and love. The love I had now come to accept. 

*

So that's the explanation that had to come with Danielle's behavior at the bar and at the business party that was held in his house.

No frickle frackle in this chapter. Hahaha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.3K 20
All Caroline's (Cara's) life, she has wanted a happy ever after. She wants to marry a man, live in a nice house, and have a family. Caroline never ga...
1.3K 7 35
♡♡♡♡♡>>>>> THE ROMANCE STORY OF A CEO ♡♡♡♡♡>>>>> Everything changes once you are an adult. you face many problems alone and have to mak...
270K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
2.2M 61.1K 54
➤ STARTED: MARCH 14, 2020 ➤ ENDED: DECEMBER 12, 2020 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎: 𝘍𝘈𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙-𝘋𝘈𝘜𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘙 #1 🥇 . . . Ellie Locks has bee...