me vs bad boy ; jenzie

By tobiobabie

[ completed ] ME VS BAD BOY ━ " loving you is a easy as hating you. " Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando ha... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

epilogue

3.2K 133 115
By tobiobabie

━━━━━

Mackenzie's pov

I closed the scrap book one of my fans give me. I remember her, her name is Kate, just like the girl i took care of few years ago. It's a book full of my photos with my friends, but most of it, Johnny. I cried the whole time i flipped through the pages.

Then someone put his hand around my shoulder, i looked up at him, smiling. Even though we used to be enemies, i always love him with my whole heart. He has been there for me since the first, and hopefully forever.

His smile lights up the room every time. His touches and kisses feels like i'm in heaven. His green eyes still sparkling brightly, like always.

We talked like lovers, but in the end of the day, we're still best friends.

We launched a new duet few months ago. And it's the last day of our world tour. It's also the 25th of december, which means Christmas. And the last show is tonight.

"Kenzie." He whispered.

"Mhm?" I replied, turning my head to look at him, directly into his green eyes.

He took a deep breath and looked at me back. He put his hand above mine, kinda remind me of the old time when we shoot the music video of what if. It's one of the moment that i couldn't forget. Ever.

"Kenz, every time is see you, every time i laid my eyes on you, i fell in love with you even more. I'm sorry i kept this feeling for so long. I just didn't have enough courage to tell you this. But now you know, that i love you deeply. Even when we're not even friends, when we're still rivals, i already like you. So so much. I'm so sorry i poured that lemon juice to your head though." He stopped as he laughed and cried in the same time.

"And every time i see you cry, it breaks my heart, it shatter me into pieces. Every time i saw you with another guy, i cried at night, thinking i don't have a chance to be with you. You probably think i'm a cry baby but who cares? It hurts! And every time you smile, i couldn't help but smile with you, even though i'm not the reason you're smiling. Every time i hold you, i feel like nobody can touch you anymore. And i haven't told you about this but i stole your first kiss the day when we wrote day and night. You were sleeping so why not?" He said. Tears falling down from my eyes. I couldn't move, i couldn't talk, i only stared at him with my puffy red eyes.

"It's been ten years Kenzie, ten years, since the day we became friends. Ten years since the day we grew closer. Ten years since this feelings inside me appeared. All these years we spent together, the feelings i have for you never fade, it never disappear. It's always there, no matter how hard i tried to make it go away, it won't. And how stupid i am to not admit this in these whole ten years." He stopped and tearing up. I hugged him and cried along with him.

"John-"

"I know, Kenz. I know you don't feel the same way about me, i know. Forgive me for all the mistakes i have ever done. And forget this moment ever happen." He said as he stood up from the bed and started to walk towards the door.

"No Johnny!" I stood up and ran to him. I grabbed his wrist and turned him to face me. Without hesitating, i pressed my lips onto his. I can tell he was shock, but then, he kissed me back.

We pulled out from the passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest. "I love you too, Johnny." I whispered.

"But you can't beat the amount of love i have for you." he whispered back. "So are we dating yet?"

"No until you ask me." I replied. He just nodded and sat on the bed. A peaceful silence filled the room, while Johnny just have the iconic smirk plastered on his face.

♥♥♥

The stage lighting finally gathered up in a point where me and Johnny stood close in front of each other.

"Let's talk about all the things that we shouldn't talk about." He sang the last part of the song. The huge crowd cheered after it ends, while me and Johnny just stared into each other's eyes.

"Woohooo!" Lauren, who's hosting the whole show at our tour, appeared from behind the curtains on the left side of the stage. "Everyone enjoy the performance?" She asked the audience and they replied with a loud 'YES'.

"And since it's christmas," Lauren stopped and the light went on. She smirked at me and Johnny, which make us raise an eyebrow at her. "I have a surprise for y'all."

"Are you guys ready?" She asked the audience once again. They squealed and said 'YES' again.

"Johnny, kenzie," She said, looking towards us.

"What?" We both said in unison.

"Look up." She said with the biggest smirk ever.

Johnny and i looked up, and so does the audience. Mistletoe.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" The crowd cheered, along with Lauren.

My cheek was very red. I'm blushing madly. Johnny seemed to be having the same red cheek as mine. The crowd chanting 'KISS' non stop, which made me laughed a little.

Johnny took a step closer to me, causing the audience to squeal and chanting even harder. We smiled to each other and he cupped my cheek with his warm hand.

He smashed his lips onto mine and i kissed back. The warmth when he hold me never go away. He wrapped his hands around my waist and i did the same with his neck. Then we broke the kiss after a few seconds to catch our breath.

The crowd went insanely insane. And their phones were capturing the moment. When i look at lauren, she also have her phone held tightly with both of her tiny hands. I glared at her but she just replied with a laugh.

Johnny walked to a flower vase at the corner of the stage. He picked one flower. A red rose. Then he went back to me.

I looked at him confusedly but then, my confusion gone when i watched him kneeled onto the ground. He looked up at me with his sparkly eyes. He held up the rose to me bit his lip.

"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler." His voice echoed through the massive room, causing the crowd went silent in a sudden. "Will you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?" He asked. The crowd was drop dead silence, waiting for the question to be answered.

"YES!" I finally managed to say. I grabbed the rose from his hands and he stood up. I hugged him, again. Then we kissed. At this moment, the crowd went crazy.. again.

♥♥♥

A/N

HELLO EVERYONE
I think the epilogue is so much longer than the chapters but who cares??

I'm proud of myself lmaoo
I've never completed a book.. like NEVER.

and two updates in one day??
*applause*

This is literally the happy ending i want for jenzie. I would be screaming in joy if this really happen!! djjdjsjsjsjksjskajsjjaksjakjzjdjdjdjsbsjbskahfjjsjsksnsknsnskajsjskj I'M GONNA BE INCREDIBLY HAPPY and prolly i'm gonna do a backflip wow

So what do y'all think about this book? Lemme know please

i. can't. believe. that. i. finished. a. book. OMFG.

THANK U SO MUCH FOR Y'ALL SUPPORT i literally love each one of u who votes on this and make my days better. TYSM 😘

I LOVE UUU 😘😘😘

~c

[ EDIT: GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK "NOT A FAN" ;)
THERE WERE 2 KINDS OF HAPPY ENDINGS HERE (if u noticed) AND IDK WHY... SO I KINDA EDIT THIS SO THERE'S ONLY 1 HEHE ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 874 28
johnny orlando, the bad boy, the player, the heartbreaker. every girl's dream to be with him, every guy's desire to be him. mackenzie ziegler, the b...
138K 5.1K 28
━ IN WHICH TWO PEOPLE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEIR PERFECT SOULMATE! [ highest rank: #592 in fanfiction ] © zieglerfuls 2017
53K 1.1K 23
Mackenzie Ziegler moves away from her home town of Pittsburg and moves right next door to Johnny Orlando. What will happen when they meet? Will they...
20.1K 693 24
*completed* Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler, are next door neighbors who have been the best of friends since they were two. It's only been up ti...