A Jerk named Haruto | Hajeong...

By itsbaejinjja

T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "... More

Introduction
[1] The "Kangs"
[2] Monarchical Table
[3] Hungry Kangs
[4] Busan
[5] Iksan
Changes
[6] First Day
New mashikyu au
[7] A little unwell
[8] Equivalent exchange
[10] Unofficially official
[11] Slave n' Master
[12] Play Dumb
[13] The bitchy code
[14] Chasing Pavements
✾ Special Chapter [Mashikyu]
✾ Special Chapter [Typical Kangs]
[15] Connected Locks
[16] Your lips on mine
[17] Salt n' Sugar
[18] Comfort Zone
[19] Dauntless
[20] Stars over us
[21] Couples of Troubles
[22] Couples of Troubles 2
[23] Rainy Cuddles
[24] The Absence of his Presence
[25] Untold phrase
[26] Lie to me
[27] Way back home
[28] Cold boundaries
[29] Warmly Cold
✾ Special Chapter
[30] Marry me?
[31] Venture
[32] Dumb and Dumber
[33] Boundless
[34] If I stay
[35] Hidden
[36] Tables turned
[37] Unwrapping the secrets
[38] Reasons why
[39] Home
[40] Sacrifice
Epilogue

[9] Rules

5.4K 370 153
By itsbaejinjja

                    ➷ Third Person

The tall japanese calmy leaned back at the charcoal gray polypropylene loveseat while the korean beside him lightly bit his lower lips in extreme nervousness.

"So?" the japanese started off, throwing a glance to the other.

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes at the japanese in annoyance. "I can't believe i agreed to this."

Haruto gave him an annoying grin. "Well, you needed it. Both of us will benefit from this Slave. I needed your help and i will pay you back with money, in that case you will not be troubling your mom for your allowance and all, since Uncle daniel only granted you a scholarship that doesn't include allowance."

"Right, i don't want to be a burden to my family. Mom should just send her salaries to my dad and brother in Iksan." haruto nodded at the response. He ligtly tap the ballpen on the piece of white bond paper placed in his wooden coffee table.

"If you do a very good job you'll have extra rewards." the japanese stated earning a nod of approval from the tan.

They're in haruto's room and having a little discussion of how they should carry out the fake engagement plan and the pros and cons of doing it.

"Lets set up the rules now." the korean declared.

Haruto nodded at him. "10 rules, 10 beneficial rules for each other. I will give 5 rules and same goes with you."

"I'll go first." jeongwoo stated, haruto look at him in disbelief but the korean raised his brows on him, in the end haruto agreed. They would give their rules alternate.

"Rule no.1 - No touching and kissing"

"Hey thats not it sweetie! Is there a freaking couple that didn't touch or kiss each other? No one would believe us!" haruto defended, jeongwoo stared annoyed at him.

"Fine! B-but dont kiss me!" jeongwoo half yelled in embarrassnent.

Haruto grinned at him. "You took my first damn kiss, take responsibility."

"W-what are you talking about?!" jeongwoo pretended not to know at all. He remembered his conversation with junkyu's fiancè last week.

'Im surprised haruto saved you when you got drown and did a cardiopulmonary resuscitation, that brat is a playboy who have never kiss anyone in the lips, well i know what he did to you is not a kiss but still your lips met his.'

"Yeah right, you're not good in lying. Try again next time." jeongwoo rolled his eyes on him with flush cheeks.

"Back to the rules, Rule no.2 - you should not tell anyone that everything is fake or else i'll cut your throat." the japanese explained, jeongwoo fidget his hands and stared at him.

"B-but i already told yeongue."

"Okay, let me cut it then." haruto stated in frustration.

'He's such a blabbermouth. I can't with this guy.'

"Yah, im sorry. I promised, yeongue is the last person who will know about this." the tanned korean assured, haruto sighed and nodded at him.

"Anyways its my turn again, Rule no.3 - strictly no endearments!" the tall japanese glance at him in disbelief. Slowly feeling impatient with the guy beside him.

"Hey Park slave, are you kidding me? All couples have a fvcking endearments!"

"Let me remind you Young Haruto we are not a couple!"

"We are!" jeongwoo was taken aback upon what haruto said.

"We are pretending remember?" the japanese ask or more likely stated using his 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone.

"Right, but its a no for me. No endearments!" jeongwoo firmly said, haruto stared at him, not wanting to agree.

"You dont want it? Baby? Love? Sweetie? Honeybunch? Sugarplum? Angel? Cupcake? Carrotcake? Parrotcake? Babylove? Chocopie?" the japanese teased, jeongwoo rolled his eyes on him with plain disgust and cringe.

"Fine, if you say so. My turn, Rule no.4 - Mind your own business, no invasion of privacy." the korean nodded in agreement while haruto wrote down what he said.

"Rule no.5 - no flirting with other people."

The japanese flash an annoying and teasing smile at the tanned. "I see, you're a possesive type."

"Shut up. Your turn." haruto grinned wider and shrug his shoulders.

"Rule no.6 - Dont call, text, chat, or befriending guys too close." its now jeongwoo's time to grinned at the japanese and returned what he said, haruto just stuck his tongue out at jeongwoo.

"Rule no.7 - You should do what makes me happy." haruto furrow his brows at the korean.

"Slave im not your freaking clown. We agreed for the rules to be beneficial to both parties-"

"Fine, then vice versa."

"Good."

Jeongwoo lightly shake his head. 'Haruto is such a tough person to deal with'

"How many rules do we have so far?" the japanese ask, jeongwoo look down at the paper.

"7 rules, 3 more to go."

Haruto nodded. "For rule no.8, both parties must pretend well to avoid suspicion and no backing out."

"I got it, and for rule no.9, You must protect me from all kinds of evil and threats from your delusional so called admirers." haruto laugh at the other for being ridiculous, jeongwoo stared annoyed at him and lightly hit the japanese.

Haruto smiled in victory upon the idea that runs inside his head. "And for the last rule, We should go on a date atleast twice a week."

Jeongwoo look at him in surprised. "Hey im a busy person how can yo-"

"Couples needs to go on dates slave, stop refusing."

The korean sighed and gave in. Haruto started reading the terms and condition. They agreed to be in a fake engagement for 3 months or more if necessary, haruto will give paychecks to jeongwoo every week. Both parties should not be in a relationship with other people while the contract is still on, both of them agreed not to include the clichè 'dont fall in love with me' rule, jeongwoo declared that haruto is not his type and vice versa.

"You sign first slave." the japanese stated, jeongwoo took the pen and signed over his printed name. Haruto did the same and gave the other copy to jeongwoo and kept the other one.

"All done, can i go now?" jeongwoo ask, haruto leaned back at the couch and lightly shake his head.

"Not yet, we need to make a fake love story. How we fall in love and all those shts." the japanese explained, jeongwoo realized that what he said is right. They need to make it more convincing that they're really inlove in order to call off the engagement with Akiyah.

"What about lets just say that you are head over heels for my handsome and perfect being?" jeongwoo flash an amused look at the other.

"At this moment i want to punch you straight in the face." haruto let out a laugh at the latter.

"But what about made it up like you secretly love me from the very start?" jeongwoo offered, haruto burst out in laughing and mock the korean.

"Everyone knows you're not my type slave, no one would believe it." the japanese answered, still laughing.

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes. "Exactly, thats how love works."

Haruto paused and think of it. "Right, but its-"

"Look haruto, thats the best choice we can think of. Everyone would buy it." the tanned korean stated, pursuing the other.

The door lightly slammed open revealing the six guys who's been eavesdropping. "Jeongwoo is right, its a typical cinderella story but everyone might probably believe it." yedam stated and everyone entered the room. Jeongwoo shyly bowed at them.

"You guys need to take pictures for documentary purposes, it will serve as an evidence that you two are actually dating." junkyu added, the guys nodded in agreement. Yoonbin explained that the two should pay attention to small details such as the date when they first go out, who confessed first, when is their 100th day of dating, and other stuffs.

Jihoon shake his head in frustration upon watching how the 'engage couple' argue with the simple details. Yoshinori heave a deep sigh and look at yedam.

"Do you think it'll work?" yedam grinned at him.

"I'm certain it will." answered the foxy eyed.

"But look how they argue with small things." junkyu interrupted, yedam let out a small laugh.

"Aye, thats how it works, other people might find it cute as a couple thing." the other guys nodded at what yedam said while watching the two.

"But i find it very annoying." the usual expressionless asahi muttered earning a bunch of laughters from the guys inside the room.

Their laughters are halt when haruto stood up.

"Hey where are the two of you going?" jihoon ask, the couple look at him.

"You guys said we need some photos as proof." the japanese stated.

Junkyu look at him in confusion. "And?"

"So we're going on a date." haruto answered, jeongwo bit his lips in embarrassment while the other guys throw glances at each other.

"Good, then we're coming with the two of you." yoonbin declared.

"Huh? What are y-"

"You need someone to take photos and give ideas on what kind of pose you should do to make it more convincing and realistic so we're tagging along on your date!" jihoon announced in excitement and jump with the guys like grade school kids.

Haruto shake his head lightly he can already imagine what will going to happen. Jeongwoo sighed and cursed under his breath.

'This date is going to be a disaster'

The tanned korean sighed for the fifth time, his guts never fails him. It is really a disaster. They're currently at Lotte World, right infront of the entrance and waiting for jihoon and junkyu to stop bickering with each other.

"This is the most stupid idea ever." the prankster declared, junkyu look at him in annoyance.

"How dare you say that, mashi loves this place so much!" yedam shake his head in disapproval watching the two being dumb and dumber.

"Amusement park is not haruto's style, who would freaking believe that he would go on a date here." jihoon added, junkyu look at him in irritation and stomp his feet at the ground.

"Exactly the point, if they saw on pictures that haruto is having a date here then might as well believe that he is really inlove with jeongwoo." yoshinori interrupted, asahi and jihoon nodded at the idea.

"Right, he never did that when he was dating his e- asdfghjkl." yoonbin immediately cover jihoon's mouth and pulled him.

"Don't mind this brat, lets get inside!" yoonbin stated and drag jihoon inside. The other guys followed behind them, yedam look at the sudden change of haruto's aura a while ago when jihoon was about to spill something that is already burried in a closet.

Jeongwoo steal a glance at the japanese and look down on his feet. "You're okay?"

Haruto look at him with his usual annoying grin. "Ofcourse i am, lets get inside." but jeongwoo knew for sure that his grin is different, it doesn't seem like his genuine annoying facial expression but he decided to shrug it off.

'Rule no.4'

"Hey move closer, it doesn't look sincere!" the squinty eyed guy shouted while holding a matte black DSLR camera.

"Jeongwoo looks so awkward!" junkyu commented and share a laugh with jihoon who's also watching the scene.

"Haruto held his hands more and leaned a little." yoshinori ordered, haruto grinned at the flustered guy infront of him and do what the guys said.

They're currently standing infront of a carousel ride and striking different poses while yoonbin is taking photos as to what they say proofs.

"Aye, your smile looks like someone with diarrhea!" yedam half shouted earning a laugh from the guys and from some people passing by. Jeongwoo close his eyes and look down in embarrassment.

"What exactly am i doing here with these stupid people?" asahi whispered and shake his head at how stupid his cousins is. They seem to really enjoy how the fake couple is struggling to make it realistic.

Everything is in a rush, the day after tomorrow, Haruto and Yoshinori's parents is flying back in Seoul together with Haruto's supposed fiancè. Kang Ah Ria, their mom, is raging in anger for the second time around. Everything is already planned, they even set up a dinner with Akiyah's parents regarding with the fix marriage for a business expansion then there goes his pure blooded son trying to ruin everything she have planned for years since haruto refused to take the throne of Kang Inc. in Japan. Akiyah, a childhood not-so-close-friend of Haruto is set up for him, she's a daughter of the owner and CEO of Japan's largest Oil and Crude company, it is a great opportunity for the Kangs to have a big and well-known Oil Company included in their group of companies and his hard headed son can't just ruin what she worked hard for. Thats what Ah Ria thought, when they heard that Haruto is already engage with someone else, they immediately book a flight to Seoul. She need to knock down whoever goes against her plans.

The so called photoshoot for documentation and proof is halt when a caller id flash on haruto's phone.

"Who's that?" yoshinori ask, staring at his brother.

Haruto grinned in annoyance while looking at the name flashing in screen. "Mom."

The Kangs exhange meaningful glances to each other. While jeongwoo  stared to each one of them, he didn't know whats going on but he knew for sure that he felt nervous without a reason, or maybe there is?

The youngest Kang stared at the tanned korean and held both of his shoulder, he leaned to the other's level and meet his eyes. "I trust you, we can do it, you'll help me whatever happens."

To say that jeongwoo is feeling an extreme nervousness is more than an understatement. Haruto lightly squeeze one of his shoulders and lean closer to his ears.

"Get ready to pretend that you are so madly and deeply inlove with me. Show them that you love me so bad and i shall do the same."

The japanese grinned.

'I'm going to break all your standards and rules mom, watch me. Watch your son, Watanabe Haruto.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.6K 19
⚠️ WARNING~~~THIS STORY CONTAINS - MATURE LANGUAGE/ MATURE CONTENT/DEATH/ABUSE -VIOLENCE -KISSING -SMUTS I REWROTE THIS BOOK USING DIFFERENT CHARACT...
11K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
7.8K 399 11
just a typical high school life~well not so typical for these two people <3 Haruto and Junkyu were both the so called 'Prince' of their former...
59.3K 2.5K 18
Y/N was a fake nerd at school but decided to change her personality and her looks to her past self back just because.. "Why are you so cold? Now i un...