I Found What I Was Missing

Galing kay StoryTimeVellichor

"Izuku, I am not your mother. You're adopted," For just a few seconds, it felt like Izuku's world came to a g... Higit pa

Chapter 1: A Favour
Chapter 2: Deepest Desire
Chapter 3: Memories of a Life
Chapter 4: Beautifully Made
Chapter 5: In Their Own Special Way
Chapter 6: I Don't Want You To Face This World Alone
Chapter 7: The Path to Happiness
Chapter 8: Reasons
Chapter 9: A Sky Full of Stars
Chapter 10: So Close
Chapter 11: It Works
Chapter 12: Take Care of Yourself, Katsuki
Chapter 13: One Step Closer
Chapter 14: Pain and Pleasure
Chapter 15: Past and Present
Chapter 16: Through it All
Chapter 17: Acceptance
Chapter 18: I Love You
Chapter 20: Lies and Truths
Chapter 21: Pay Attention, I Hope That You Listen
Chapter 22: Meet the Family
Chapter 23: Don't Give Up
Chapter 24: Feels Like Coming Home
Chapter 25: Perfect Fit
Chapter 26: Sweetheart
Chapter 27: As Sweet as a Candy Apple
Chapter 28: Every Single Part, Is Who You're Meant To Be
Chapter 29: I Hope That You Never Give Up On Me
Chapter 30: You're Everything I Need
Chapter 31: A Future Spent With You
Chapter 32: Pack Mom and Dad
Chapter 33: Time Spent Together
Chapter 34: Plans for the Future
Chapter 35: Gratitude
Chapter 36: Let's Spar
Chapter 37: A Talk
Chapter 38: Unexpected
Chapter 39: These Precious Moments
Chapter 40: Family Day
Chapter 41: The Start of Christmas Day
Chapter 42: Christmas
Chapter 43: What I Went Through
Chapter 44: I Couldn't Be Any More Proud
Chapter 45: The War, Part 1
Chapter 46: The War, Part 2
Chapter 47: The War, Part 3
Chapter 48: The War, Part 4/The Finale
Chapter 49: More Often
Chapter 50: Stress Relief
Chapter 51: Adult Supervision
Chapter 52: New Year's and Promises
Chapter 53: The Morning After
Chapter 54: Scare
Chapter 55: Heat
Chapter 56: Reassurance
Chapter 57: Its Been A Long Time, My Friend
Chapter 58: Everything Was Going Great, Until It Wasn't
Chapter 59: All The Help We Can Get
Chapter 60: Just Listen To Me
Chapter 61: A Plan
Chapter 62: Trying To Get To You
Chapter 63: Come Back To Me
Chapter 64: Big Brother
Chapter 65: Train Wreck
Chapter 66: Fight
Chapter 67: Heal
Chapter 68: Trickster
Chapter 69: Mind, Body and Soul
Chapter 70: Goodbye, All For One
Chapter 71: A Part of Your Lives
Chapter 72: Everyone's Okay
Chapter 73: What the Fu-
Chapter 74: Meet Our New Pup
Chapter 75: Thank You
Chapter 76: Tying Up Loose Ends
Chapter 77: Kindness
Chapter 78: Concern
Chapter 79: Poolside Fun
Chapter 80: Boy or Girl?
Chapter 81: Rejection
Chapter 82: Movement
Chapter 83: How Lucky
Chapter 84: Three Mistakes
Chapter 85: A Fucked Up Day
Chapter 86: Mission
Chapter 87: Heat, Part 2
Chapter 88: Yours Is Unique, Too
Chapter 89: Visitors
Chapter 90: Big Family Events
Chapter 91: Welcome to this World

Chapter 19: Deku vs Hisoka

1.6K 89 20
Galing kay StoryTimeVellichor

Deku vs Hisoka

He was running, panting, his footfalls landing on the tar of the road and his pounding heart the only sounds that reached his ears. The city was eerily quiet; and completely destroyed.

Buildings crumbled, cars crushed with debris, streetlights were littered everywhere, embedded into the walls of the broken buildings, street signs bent and torn apart. The tar road and cement pavements were cracked and broken.

And bodies. So many bodies lay scattered on the road, on the pavement, blood pooling around the cold corpses, but Izuku wasn't paying this any mind. He had to get there, they were in trouble and he had to get there to save them.

Izuku ran, a gasp leaving him as his eyes focused on a deformed silhouette. Izuku sprinted forward, lungs burning as his legs worked to get him there.
Faster, faster, FASTER!

His feet skidded on the tar as he came to an abrupt halt. He shook his head in disbelief, chest aching, eyes burning as hot tears slid down his cheeks, he swallowed around the lump in his throat; and whimpered.

There were tears running down the cheeks of the man before him, golden brown eyes wide and blank and dark, lips parted the slightest bit in disbelief. He was clutching a body to his chest, and Izuku felt his eyes trail down.

"M-mom?" He whimpered, lips trembling as his entire body began to shake with horror.
This can't be real. He just found them, he just got him back, you can't take him-!

"No, please, mom. Mom?" He begged and pleaded, and why wasn't Gon moving?! Why wasn't he picking his omega up and sprinting to the nearest hospital?! Why was he just sitting there and-!?

Izuku collapsed to his knees as realisation sunk in. Gon wasn't doing anything because Killua was already dead. Izuku whimpered again, before a loud, broken wail tore through his throat.
"MOM!!!"

--

"Izuku!!"
Deku sat up with a loud scream, briefly fighting whomever had been shaking him awake.
"Fuck! It's just me, calm down!!" Katsuki shouted, struggling to keep Izuku's arms down so he wouldn't punch the blond whilst he fought in his sleep.

Izuku stilled, frantically looking around. "Kacchan, I-I, what-? Where, where is-?" Izuku cut off as he gasped lung fills of air, body aquiver as he took in his surroundings.

"It's just a nightmare, Izuku, you're okay," Shoto's voice reassured in his ear from behind him.
Izuku took a deep breath and whimpered. "I-it felt so real, I,"

"It was just a dream," Katsuki repeated, pressing his forehead against Izuku's, staring into those confused emerald eyes. "Killua's not here," he stated.

Izuku sucked in a breath and nodded, licking his lips; he sniffed. Katsuki pulled back a bit, placing both of his hands on Izuku's cheeks and wiping away the tears with his thumbs.
"It's okay," he whispered reassuringly.

Izuku nodded again, trying to will away the tears that started to pool in his eyes again. Katsuki shushed him as he pulled the smaller into a hug, gently rocking them as he started to hum.

They had been sleeping peacefully--as peacefully as they could with Izuku's fight against Hisoka in less than twenty hours--when Katsuki was woken by Izuku's sleepy whimpers.

He tossed and turned, whimpering as his hand tried to reach for something that wasn't there. Shoto and Eijirou woke when Izuku started to call out to his mom.

At first they thought he was calling out to Inko, but then Izuku whimpered out a question asking; why aren't you doing anything dad? It was easy to connect whom he was dreaming of then.

At first, Katsuki thought he'd leave it be, but when Izuku started to wail in his sleep, the three of them jumped into action. It took a few minutes, but Izuku woke with a final wail of 'MOM!'

Katsuki wasn't sure if he'd ever seen Izuku so shook, the smaller was trembling in his hold, biting back sobs that wracked through his entire body. It took nearly an hour for Katsuki to get Izuku to calm down enough to fall asleep again.

Eijirou curled around the alpha, hugging Izuku's head to his chest; Deku had never seemed so small to him as he did then, curled into a ball, arms wrapped around himself as if he were trying to give himself the comfort only the one in his nightmare could provide.

--

Izuku was tired, he kept yawning and his eyes were burning and red rimmed. He must have cried a lot in his sleep the previous night. He couldn't quite remember what the dream was about, just that it had upset him and had something to do with his parents, at least, according to his mates.

He'd been having the same dream--nightmare--for the past three weeks now, but never before had it caused him to start crying.

Izuku decided to push the dream and it's mystery to the back of his mind, for now; he had to prepare for his and Hisoka's fight. He hadn't spoken to the man yet, but he still felt very nervous.

According to Ochaco, Hisoka was very intimidating and creepy. He believed her. Izuku took a deep breath through his nose; and exhaled through his mouth, trying to breathe away all his stress.

"You'll be fine," Hitoshi stated as he leant against the wall.
They were waiting for Bisky, Wing and Zushi to meet up with them before they moved to the arena.

"I'm so nervous," Izuku mentioned as he started to pace.
"It'll be fine, Deku!" Ochaco insisted.
Izuku chose not to answer.

This was a person both of his parents were extremely cautious of, as well as Bisky, Wing and Zushi; he couldn't help but be nervous to fight the older man.

Hisoka likely had much more experience in fighting than Izuku, not to mention he didn't know the full extent of Hisoka's abilities, add that onto the fact that he couldn't use nen and therefore wouldn't able to notice when Hisoka used Bungee Gum on him until it was too late-

"You're mumbling again," Katsuki grumbled.
Yeah, he was even more nervous now.
"Just relax a little," Shoto instructed as he walked towards Izuku, grabbing the back of his neck and pressing his face into his chest.

Izuku sighed, body slumping as he wrapped his arms around Shoto's waist.
"Is it okay if I use more than thirty percent?" Izuku asked, voice muffled in Shoto's chest.

"Fucking whatever," Katsuki replied, hands in his pockets as he stood slumped against the wall next to Hitoshi.
He refused to admit to the fact that he was nervous, too.
"Try to avoid going one hundred percent, at least," Tenya spoke, knowing that it might not be possible at all.

"I'll try," Izuku vowed, pulling back and kissing Shoto just as Bisky, Wing and Zushi arrived.
"Are you ready?" Wing asked with a kind smile.

Izuku sighed softly. "As I'll ever be," he answered softly.
Bisky laughed boisterously, hands on her hips. "Don't look so nervous, Izuku! Just remember what you're fighting for, just think of your parents and you're all set!" She instructed.

Izuku nodded, paling as a sudden wave of nausea washed over him, the vague image of his parents from his dream entering his mind.
He took a deep breath in trough his nose. "I can do this," he mumbled to himself as he exhaled out of his mouth.

"Alright, let's go," he spoke with determination.
They all glanced at each other before turning to walk down the hall, until they had to separate from Izuku to go to the stands.

"You'll do fine, just keep a level head," Wing instructed.
"Osu! If Gon could fight Hisoka with the bare minimum knowledge of nen and fighting skill, then I know you could do even better!" Zushi spoke with enthusiasm.

"Just remember what I told you earlier, think of Gon and Killua, of meeting them and finally being reunited with them. Fighting Hisoka is only a stepping stone to get you to your next goal, okay?" Bisky told him, gently squeezing his shoulder.

"You'll do great Deku! We'll be cheering you on!" Ochaco called, one fist raised.
"You've fought many villains before in a life or death situations, I am certain you'll do great!" Tenya's arms chopped the air as he spoke.

Denki clapped him on the shoulder, giving him a thumbs up and an attractive smile with one eye shut. "Good luck, bro!"
Hitoshi nodded at him with the faintest of smiles.

"Don't stress about it too much, okay?" Eijirou stated as he stared into Izuku's eyes with concern.
"I'll try," Izuku reassured.
Eijirou looked him over, gently biting his lower lip before pulling Izuku into a hug, one hand rubbing up and down his back gently.

Eijirou pulled back, pecked him on the cheek and stepped back. Shoto cupped his cheeks and pressed a loving kiss to his lips, whispering his good luck against Izuku's lips.

Kacchan stepped forward, eyes roaming over his face. Izuku could clearly see the worry in Katsuki's crimson orbs, and on his face. Katsuki frowned and pulled him into a hug.

Izuku wrapped his arms around the taller blond's waist, eyes closing of their own volition, nose buried into Katsuki's neck and breathing in his scent.

"You take that fucker down, okay?" Katsuki's voice was gruff, but quiet.
"I promise I will, Kacchan," Izuku mumbled against caramel skin.
Katsuki tilted his head to press his nose into Izuku's curls, eyes closing as he took in a deep breath.

Izuku felt Kacchan plant a long, loving kiss to his temple before pulling back; and letting him go. Ochaco and Denki waved as he turned and walked away.

"Are you okay?" Eijirou asked as he stepped up beside Katsuki, lacing their fingers together.
Katsuki stared after Izuku's retreating figure. "I have a bad feeling," he answered.

Eijirou glanced up at him, gaze saddening as he turned to look back at Izuku.
Shoto brushed up against Katsuki's free side. "Yeah, me too,"

--

Hisoka was tall with pale skin, dyed blue hair, face paint, a strange sense in style; and he was wearing heals. Izuku took in the appearance of the older male as he stood across from him.

Hisoka was smiling at him, eyes roaming all over his body; it was unnerving.
"My, my, I see so much more Gon in you than I do Killua," Hisoka purred, he seemed very pleased by this.

"I've had a lot of people tell me I look like both of them," Izuku replied.
Hisoka's eyes narrowed as his smile grew wider. "You have Gon's hair colour—a bit lighter--face and eye shape, his tan skin and lips," he stated.

Izuku felt his interest peaked, no one had pointed this out to him before. "And what about...my mother?" He asked hesitantly.
Hisoka's smile turned almost soft, pitying. "Well, you have Killua's nose and hair type, also his smaller stature," he answered.

Izuku blinked as he took this new information in.
"And, from what I've seen, you've gotten his smarts, too. Good for you, Gon was, is, a little...dense," Hisoka informed with a long chuckle.

Izuku sweat dropped. "So I've heard,"
Hisoka smiled endearingly at him. "Lets make a deal," he stated.
"What kind of deal?" Izuku asked curiously.

"You see, I don't intend to lose my floor, but I also don't want to kill you just yet. And since I think you don't feel like staying, I propose we do this. If you can gain nine points, you win, let me knock you out or win by points, I won't have to kill you and I'll tell you everything I know," Hisoka proposed.

Izuku considered this. It was ideal, really. He didn't intend on staying or becoming a floor master, and by agreeing to this, Hisoka is agreeing to tell him everything he needs to know.
"Alright, we have a deal," Izuku stated with a nod.

Hisoka grinned. "Very good,"
"Let the match begin!!" The announcer shouted.
The instant her voice left through the speakers, both fighters lunged at each other.

Izuku tilted his head to the right to avoid a swipe at his face, ducking down and under to swing at Hisoka's stomach. Hisoka raised his leg to block, swinging it up to try and kick Izuku in the chin.

Izuku jerked back, tilting until he fell back onto his hands, right leg stomping forward to connect with Hisoka's gut. The clown grabbed his ankle and pulled him closer with surprising strength.

Hisoka's elbow swung down to break Izuku's leg, but yelped in surprise as his feet was knocked from under him by Izuku left leg. Hisoka let go of his right leg, which Izuku used to stomp the man in the face.

Izuku rolled onto his back and then onto his hands, back flipping thrice to put some distance between himself and Hisoka. The clown grinned at him, wiping his forearm under his nose as he stood up.

Izuku frowned at Hisoka, crouching low as he powered up to thirty percent. Hisoka's smirk grew sinister as he raised his right hand, palm upward and fingers curled lazily inward. All except his pointer finger.

Izuku felt his heart skip a beat at the familiar gesture, and suddenly he was fighting to stay in place.
"I used this same trick against Gon. It's easier on you, since you don't know how to use nen," Hisoka explained.

Izuku grunted as his feet slipped, and suddenly he was propelled forward, straight into Hisoka's fist. His punches hurt a lot, Izuku could taste blood in his mouth as he bit his tongue accidentally.

Izuku jerked back, but wasn't sent flying. He glared up at the smirking clown as he jerked his finger, and Izuku grunted as his fist made contact with his nose.

Shit, how was he supposed to stop this? He couldn't brace against it, the concrete too slippery underneath his shoes. He couldn't see Hisoka's attack to grab at it and tug.

What should he do?! Izuku panicked internally as Hisoka's fist connected with his cheek again. If things went on like this, then Hisoka would win, and he won't get the information he needed!

As he was propelled forward again, Izuku planted his left foot at the last second, raised his right and managed to kick Hisoka in the cheek, catching the clown off guard.

Izuku swung back, planting both feet, he grabbed Hisoka's right wrist with his right hand. The clown's eyes widened as Izuku brought up his knee and swung down his elbow.

Hisoka grit his teeth in pain as he felt the bone in his arm snap; he let go of his Bungee Gum and jumped back to gain some distance. Izuku felt himself cringe at hearing Hisoka's arm break; and jumped back, too.

Hisoka had the faintest frown on his eyebrows as he observed Izuku from afar. Izuku took a few deep breaths, hesitating for a few moments, unsure whether or not he should continue to attack, or stay back and see what Hisoka would do.

Suddenly, the image of his blank eyed father, with tears rolling down his cheeks, clutching his broken, bloodied, dead mother to his chest like he had just lost part of his--which he had--entered his mind.

Izuku's eyes widened, and suddenly he was in front of Hisoka, the clowns yellow eyes wide with shock and his own emerald eyes wide with anger and fear; burning hot with tears.

Izuku pulled back his right fist, and slammed it into Hisoka's cheek, then left, right, left leg kicking him in the stomach, twice his left hand connected with Hisoka's jaw, kicked him again and punched again.

Hisoka managed to dodge most of the attacks, but some landed, and it felt like each hit had the weight and power of a freight train behind it.

Hisoka ducked under Izuku's eighth punch, reached up and grabbed the back of his hair. Hisoka raised his right leg, bent at the knee as he forced Izuku's head forward; and kneed him in the face.

He repeated the action twice more, kneed the teen in the stomach, spun on left foot and kicked Izuku in the side of the head, sending him flying. Izuku lay on the ground for a few moments, teeth gritted and eyes clenched shut.

He filled his mind with some of the happy memories he had seen on the video, before arching his back and jumping onto his feet.
"I'm ending this," he seethed.

Izuku powered up to eighty percent, glaring as harshly as he could muster at Hisoka. The clown grinned in excitement, readying to fight.

What he didn't expect was for Izuku to vanish before his eyes, and then reappear before him. Hisoka raised his arms to block, but it was futile.

Izuku raised his right leg, connecting it with Hisoka's stomach, knocking the breath from his lungs as he coughed up spit and blood; Hisoka went flying backwards, and crashed into the wall.

The crowd grew quiet, watching with bated breath to see if Izuku had managed a knockout. Hisoka chuckled as he raised his head, eyes bright with glee as he licked blood from his lower lip.

He managed to free himself from the wall, gracefully landing on the ground; and sauntered back onto the platform. Izuku watched him with barely contained rage.

He didn't know why he was so angry, just that he was and he couldn't contain it.
"I have nine points," he informed as Hisoka stopped a few feet from him.

The clown glanced up at the scores. Izuku had nine, and he had seven. Had he not made this agreement, he would certainly have lost. He felt his excitement and arousal grow, maybe he should-

No, it wasn't time to pluck this fruit yet; he wasn't quite ripe enough yet.
"That you do. You win, Izuku, now tell me; do you want me to knock you out? Or-"

"Knock me out. Please," Izuku pleaded, eyes desperate.
Hisoka observed him, shrugged and smirked in amusement. "Very well then,"
Izuku forced his body not to react as Hisoka appeared behind him, left hand chopping the back of his neck, hard; and everything went blissfully dark.

--

He was running breath escaping him in short pants, the sound of his feet connecting with the tar road and his pounding heart the only sounds that reached his ears. The city was eerily quiet; and completely destroyed.

Buildings crumbled, cars crushed with debris, streetlights were littered everywhere, embedded into the walls of the broken buildings, street signs bent and torn apart. The tar road and cement pavements were cracked and broken. Izuku could see a crater not too far away.

And bodies. So many bodies lay scattered on the road, on the pavement--woman, men, elderly, young--blood pooling around their cold corpses, but Izuku wasn't paying this any mind. He had to get there, they were in trouble and he had to get there to save them.

Izuku could vaguely recognize this city, he noted as he ran, but couldn't quite put a name to it. A gasp left him as his eyes focused on a deformed silhouette in the distance. Izuku sprinted forward, lungs burning as his legs worked to get him there.
Faster, faster, FASTER!

His feet skidded on the tar as he came to an abrupt halt, chest heaving as his eyes widened, taking in the sight before him. He shook his head in disbelief, chest aching, eyes burning as hot tears slid down his cheeks, he swallowed around the lump in his throat; and whimpered.

There were tears running down the cheeks of the man before him, black-green hair covered in dust and small pieces of debris, golden brown eyes wide and blank and dark, lips parted the slightest bit in disbelief.

Gon looked like had lost part of if not his entire soul. He might as well have, that certainly would have hurt far less. He was clutching a body to his chest, and Izuku felt his eyes trail down.

Killua lay limp in Gon's arms, face pale and bloodied, yet peaceful. His once beautiful white hair turned grey with dust, a few patches of blood matted in his hair, the strands tangled and dirty.

His pale skin was bruised and covered in dirt and blood. The sweatshirt he was wearing was soaked through with the red substance, his right hand laying limply on the tar as his head tilted back.

There was a large pool of blood forming underneath Gon's knees, soaking though the fabric of his jeans; but he didn't seem to care.

"M-mom?" Izuku whimpered, lips trembling as his entire body began to shake with horror.
This can't be real. He just found them, he just got him back, you can't take him-!

"No, please, mom. Mom?" He begged and pleaded, and why wasn't Gon moving?! Why wasn't he picking his omega up and sprinting to the nearest hospital?! Why was he just sitting there and-!?

Izuku collapsed to his knees as realisation sunk in. Gon wasn't doing anything because Killua was already dead.
Gon's lifeless eyes trailed up to look at him as Izuku stifled a sob.

"This is your fault," he accused, voice dead. "Why'd you have to go and do that, Izuku?"
Izuku whimpered again, unsure how to answer.

"Why did you have to be born?! We would have been happy without you! If you weren't born, Killua would still be alive! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Gon screamed at him, eyes hurt and betrayed.

Izuku shook his head, denying everything. It wasn't his fault, how could it be!? He didn't do anything! And that's when it hit him. It's his fault because he didn't do anything. He looked down at his hands in his lap, and they were covered in blood. Izuku whimpered one last time before a loud, broken wail tore through his throat.
"MOM!!!"

--

"AAH!!"
"Jesus fucking Christ!" Katsuki shouted as he jumped in fright.
"Oh my god, are you okay?!" Denki yelled as he jumped to his feet.
Izuku breathed heavily, eyes wide as they focused on Denki.

It was just a dream. He sat forward, clutching his head in his hands and whimpering. His chest heaved and lungs burned as he tried to suck in air.

"Shh, it's okay, you're okay," Shoto reassured, sitting on the bed beside the alpha and rubbing his back in slow, soothing circles.
Izuku breathed in the scent of his omega, and slowly calmed.

Izuku reached into his shirt with a shaking hand and pulled out his mother's feather necklace. He held it close to his face; and inhaled. Killua's sweet scent still lingered, much to Izuku's relief.

His body finally relaxed fully as his heart calmed.
"I'm sorry," he uttered quietly.
"It's fine. Hisoka said he'd be by soon; apparently the two of you made a deal?" Bisky asked as she stood in front of him, hands on her hips, expression stern.

Izuku nodded, sighing as he ran a hand through his hair.
"How long was I out?" He questioned, finally raising his head to meet his friend's gazes.

"Not too long, about thirty minutes," Wing answered as he drank something from a cup, probably tea.
Izuku nodded with a sigh, moving to sit on the edge of the bed, when there was a sudden knock on the door, causing them all to pause.

Denki shrugged and moved to answer the door, opening wider to let the person in.
"My, my, you certainly woke up a lot faster than I had anticipated," Hisoka purred as he stepped further into the room.

Izuku nodded curtly.
"Feeling better? You really raged out on me," Hisoka stated as he observed the young alpha.
Izuku smiled a little sheepishly. "I am. Sorry about that; I don't know what came over me," he admitted.

Hisoka chuckled and licked his lips.
"Stop fucking playing around and tell us everything," Katsuki cut in.
"The truth, Hisoka," Bisky added with a glare.

Hisoka laughed, shrugging.
"Very well. No one wants to have a conversation when they want to know something," he mused.
He received multiple glares; and he sighed.

"Fine, fine," he stated, waving a hand in the air as he muttered something under his breath, before making eye contact with Izuku; and smirking. "You'll find your next clue on Kukuroo Mountain; at the Zoldyck mansion,"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

67.5K 3.1K 10
"Katsuki." Izuku's eyes were cold and unforgiving. Bakugou frowned; the tone caught him entirely off guard. "Deku, please. I-I've made myself so fuck...
33.6K 674 143
Enjoy reading a bunch of Bakugou and Midoriya oneshots
233K 6.7K 38
For those of you who have read my other story, yes I am a multishipper. Deal with it. When a young omega, Izuku Midoriya, turns eleven he recieves...
591K 16.6K 32
Soulmate and Quirk AU Warning Contains: Attempts of Suicide Abuse Depression Blood Rape Self Harm Smut Language Shit ton of trigg...