MONSTER X LOVER 1

By vielhaze

SEASON 1 ©MAXIENCE 2018 [Note: speed writing thus grammatical error is present, no plan to edit yet] More

SEASON ONE KM ㅡ 01
KM ㅡ 02
KM ㅡ 03
KM ㅡ 04
KM ㅡ 05
KM ㅡ 06
KM ㅡ 07
KM ㅡ 08
KM ㅡ 09
KM ㅡ 10
KM ㅡ 11
KM ㅡ 12
KM ㅡ 13
KM ㅡ 14
KM ㅡ 15
KM ㅡ 16
KM ㅡ 17
KM ㅡ 18
KM ㅡ 19
KM ㅡ 20
KM ㅡ 21
KM ㅡ 22
KM ㅡ 23
KM ㅡ 24
KM ㅡ 25
KM ㅡ 26
KM ㅡ 27
KM ㅡ 28
KM ㅡ 29
KM ㅡ 30
KM ㅡ 31
KM ㅡ 32
KM ㅡ 33
KM ㅡ 34
KM ㅡ 35
KM ㅡ 36
KM ㅡ 37
KM ㅡ 38
KM ㅡ 39
KM ㅡ 40
KM ㅡ 41
KM ㅡ 42
KM ㅡ 43
KM ㅡ 44
KM ㅡ 45
KM ㅡ 46
KM ㅡ 47
KM ㅡ 48
KM ㅡ 49
KM ㅡ 50
KM ㅡ 51
KM ㅡ 52
KM ㅡ 53
KM ㅡ 54
KM ㅡ 55
KM ㅡ 56
KM ㅡ 57
KM ㅡ 58
KM ㅡ 59
KM ㅡ 60
KM ㅡ 61
KM ㅡ 62
KM ㅡ 63
KM ㅡ 64
KM ㅡ 65
KM ㅡ 66
KM ㅡ 67
KM ㅡ 68
KM ㅡ 69
KM ㅡ 70
KM ㅡ 71
KM ㅡ 72
KM ㅡ 73
KM ㅡ 74
KM ㅡ 75
KM ㅡ 76
KM ㅡ 77
KM ㅡ 78
KM ㅡ 79
KM ㅡ 80
KM ㅡ 81
KM ㅡ 82
KM ㅡ 83
KM ㅡ 84
KM ㅡ 85
KM ㅡ 86
KM ㅡ 87
KM ㅡ 88
KM ㅡ 89
KM ㅡ 90
KM ㅡ 91
KM ㅡ 92
KM ㅡ 93
KM ㅡ 94
KM ㅡ 95
KM ㅡ 97
KM ㅡ 98
KM ㅡ 99
KM ㅡ 100
END OF KETCHUP MONSTER

KM ㅡ 96

13.6K 529 702
By vielhaze

MORNING

Mina was taking her shower when the breakfast arrives at their room. She looks at her reflection in the mirror. There are fade pinkish marks above her chest and she is upset. Not about the marks, but about what happened last night.

➵➵➵

FLASHBACK

Chaeyoung unbuttons her blouse halfway. She stopped moving. Her eyes locked on Mina. Her eyes that were seeking for fun faded. Her eyes returned to how it normally looks at Mina but at this moment, her eyes have a glitch of worry which confused the brunette.

"Close your eyes." She ordered softly and Mina obeyed.

Chaeyoung continued unbuttoning her blouse and throw it on the floor. She grabs the blanket and lay on top of Mina, covering their selves. She scoots her face on the crook of Mina's neck and closes her eyes to sleep.

➵➵➵

"You have a day to me, Son Chaeyoung," I mumbled.

You're such a coward! How could you start something and not being responsible at the end?! This is crazy. I shouldn't be upset but I was really excited yet she just close her eyes and sleep in the end. I thought she was getting ready. Yeah, getting ready to sleep! Tsk.

I roll my eyes from my thought.

But seriously, I'm quite relief nothing happened. I'm glad she falls asleep before I could flip our position. But I'm still upset!

"Just make it sure you won't let me ride on top. Because I follow no rules. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. I won't be sincere with my apology."

I walk out of the bathroom after drying my hair and change into comfortable clothes. I went to the bedroom and found a tray of foods in the living room.

I look at Chaeyoung and she was still lying flat on the bed. She sleeps on her stomach, revealing her bare back. It was only the thin blanket covering her upper body since I didn't bother dressing her again after throwing her blouse on the floor last night.

It's still early. Time is pass 7:30 and we will leave later at 9.

I went to check the food they served and think for a moment.

If Chaeyoung is still sleeping and the food is here.

Wait! Then how this food get inside? Did she let the staff inside with that state? I mean, she's half naked! WTF Son Chaeyoung?! This girl seriously. Aish! What would the room service personnel think seeing her half naked? I'm sure all of the staff know I'm staying in this hotel and is using this room. Then they will see a naked girl sleeping on the same bed as mine...

Gulp.

I don't feel good about this...

I rush to the bed and slap her butt. "Hey coward, wake up!" Don't expect me to be sweet today. How could she act so recklessly?

"Hmm... I still wanted to sleep." She responds in a raspy voice.

"Tsk. Don't act as if you're tired. You sleep at me last night. You have been sleeping for almost 11 hours now, so get your ass up this instant." I crossed my arms.

She moves, lifting her body. She sat up, facing me. She rubs her eyes cutely and looks at me with confusion. "Why do you sound so upset? What did I do wrong? I did nothing." She pout.

Aish.

"That's it. You did nothing!"

She chuckles a little. "Are you upset that I didn't do it?"

"I'm not upset." I defended.

"Your voice and face are telling it. You're upset, Mina."

I didn't respond right away. We just stare at each other for a moment.

I put my arms down and sigh. "Let's not talk about it. Get up and take a shower so you can eat breakfast." I left her after saying that to eat my breakfast.

I heard the bathroom door shuts. I sighed.

I shouldn't get upset. I don't think it's a good reason to be upset. If I stay upset just because she left me hanging, expecting. I don't think that makes sense. Hearing her response was enough. I shouldn't have told her to prove it. I don't know what was I was thinking last night. It's too early for us to do things like that. I mean, it could have gone wrong. It could have made things awkward between us. I'm still not ready either.

Sigh.

Let's take it slow, Mina. If you don't want to lose her... Let's take it slow.

I don't want to make her uncomfortable around me. I can be reckless and unstoppable sometimes. I do things on my will without knowing her feelings.

It's a relief nothing happened last night but I don't know what makes me upset.

I can still clearly remember her eyes last night. It was filled with lust but it stops middle way. Her confident gaze suddenly turned into fear. I cannot be sure what was running inside her head at that time.

Sigh.

What visible was, the Chaeyoung I know returned. Those adorable eyes and pout that I like, I saw it today.

I smile.

I fix myself on the couch. The food is placed on the centre table. There are different kinds of bread, pasta, a slice of fruits, juice, and a set of tea.

I grab a cup and pour tea. I was about to take a sip when I remember my vitamins. I haven't taken vitamins since I send ahjumma home. But I don't think I still need them. I'm on a vacation and I only feel the headaches and stressors when I go to work. So I don't need those right now. Besides, I forgot to bring any of it. LOL. But poker face.

I take a sip of my tea and eat a slice of bread. The bread is soft. It's melting in my tongue. But this bread is really weird. The size is enough to fit in my hand.

Blinking twice.

I put the bread down upon remembering something.

Gulp.

This bread reminds me of Chaeyoung's strawberries.

I look at my hand and move it as if squeezing something. Then I bring my eyes back to the bread.

I wonder if her chest is as smooth and soft like this bread or maybe it's softer that if I cup, hold, grab it, it will melt in my hand.

I shake my head!

What am I even thinking! You're crazy, Mina!

I continue my breakfast but actually, my appetite is gone after that crazy thoughts. I just drink the tea and avoid my eyes from landing on the bread.

There was a newspaper on the edge of the table. I grab it to read. It's nothing special. Just a bunch of stuff about Japan but I still read it anyway. I don't have anything to do.

As I spend my time reading, I found myself being wrapped by warm arms from behind. It was Chaeyoung and she smells so good.

I don't know why she's doing this but I like it.

"I'm sorry." She apologises in a sad tone that confused me.

I drop the newspaper on the floor and hold her hand. She was resting her chin on my shoulder so I cant take a look at her.

"What are you apologising for?" I ask calmly.

She didn't respond right away. "A-About last night.." She tightened her embrace. "I'm sorry, Mina."

I suddenly feel bad, hearing her sorry.

"I-I just realize what I have done... I-I apologise for that."

I giggled secretly. Her stutters are adorable to hear. She really sounded so sincere right now and I feel so bad for smiling to it. I mean, I don't know what got into her to apologise. But I find it really cute when she acts like this as if she did something bad that guilt her.

I've done worst and will do it in the future but I never feel guilty from my actions towards her. But hearing her right now, apologising. It seems like she wasn't on her right mind last night and she just realized what she has done.

It's not something she should apologize for. I like what she did. It makes me feel loved also. It answers my worries. From what she did, I realized we are not far away from each other anymore. That the relationship we have is not one-sided anymore.

I remove her hand from wrapping around me but without letting it go. "Come here, stand in front of me." I ordered and she obeyed.

She was pouting with her eyes down on the floor. She must be so embarrassed right now because of what she did last night which I don't mind at all.

"Look at me." I said softly and she did. I can finally descry her face. She has rosy cheeks and her eyes filled with worries.

She's being adorable again.

"I won't accept your apology."

Her eyes widened for a second then return to worry. She drops her eyes to our hand. "I-It's alright if you won't... It's all my fault."

"Shhh." I hush her. "Who told you to blame yourself?" She looks at me with confusion. I smile and pat my lap. "Sit down."

She hesitates to obey, looking at me shyly. I pull her lightly and she moves to sit on my lap. She sat in a way with her body facing me. I grab her other hand and lead them to wrap around my neck. Then I wrap my arms around her waist.

I fix her hair, tucking the strands behind her ears. "I don't have to accept your apology... because you did nothing at all. And please don't say you're sorry... Because it sounded as if you don't mean it. As if, you don't like it and I'm the only one who likes it."

"Sorryㅡ"

I kissed her briefly. Her round adorable eyes widened a little.

"One more sorry and you can't get out of this room."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Hmm..." I scan her body and smirk a little. Then I lean to whisper. "Probably taking my payback... from what you did last night. But this time... There's no such thing as a pause. I won't stop until you scream my name." I bite her ear a little before pulling away.

I giggled from her expression. Her body froze with her eyes widened and mouth in agape. I snap my fingers in front of her face and she regains her sense. She pushed me by my shoulder with a blushing face.

"Y-You can't do that!"

"I'm Myoui Mina. I can do whatever I desire." I grin. "And look at you right now, you're pinning me already. I guess you're ready for a seco--" She covers my mouth with her palm.

"S-Shut up!"

I removed her hand and chuckled lightly. "Why did you lose control by the way? Did I wake the beast inside you?" I teased.

She looks away. "This time it's your fault."

"In what way? You can't resist me too right?"

"I-It's because you t-told me to prove my sincerity." I take a glimpse of me and look away.

'Cute!'

"Is that so?" I giggle. "I only have to provoke you then to ride with my desires."

"P-Pervert." She mumbled with a pout.

I chuckled. "Said by the person who loses control and ate my neck last night."

"E-Enough!" She faces me and her face is really red right now.

I giggled. "Alright. You're really red right now."

"And you're pale like an evil. You don't even feel embarrassed from everything you said."

I chuckled. "Well, the evil who fell in love with the girl named Son Chaeyoung. And will never love anyone else but her only." I smile and she turns speechless.

"Chaeyoung..."

"W-What?"

"Does this mean, we are officially dating now?"

"Eh? N-No."

I raise my eyebrow, waiting for her to speak her reason.

"Shouldn't we take the stage of courting first? They said... if you don't make an effort, i-it will end in no time. I-I don't like that. If you won't court me. Then I will."

I didn't respond right away. I just stare at her for a moment. I sigh.

"You don't have to... You don't have to court me, Chaeyoung. I know I like you. Why should I make it long? It's not about how long the courting period. The effort should be put in the relationship itself. Regarding what you said that if you won't make an effort it will end in no time, I disagree. So, can you do me a favour?"

"O-Of course. What is it?"

"Please be honest... Do you really like me?" I ask and my heart is beating so fast. I'm afraid of what will she respond.

"I do... I do like you, Mina."

"Are you sure? What if you just pity me? What if you only like me as a friㅡ" I couldn't continue my words when she suddenly kissed me!

My eyes widened in surprise!

She gives me a soft peck before locking her lips on mine. She dances her lips softly and I didn't miss a second to respond. Her kisses are soft, gentle, and warm that gives little pinches inside my stomach.

Were both gasping for air when our lips finally parted. She rests her forehead on mine. I can feel my face red and so does hers.

She withdraws and looks at me in my eyes. "Friends don't kiss each other. I won't kiss you if I only see you as a friend. So, I like you. Ahㅡ no, " she shakes her head.

"I love you." She smiles sweetly. "I love you, Minari."

I think my heart just jump off when she called me by that name. Hearing it from her just felt so amazing.

Not bad, Son Chaeyoung. You made me fall for you even more.

I show her my gummy smile.

God, thank you for blessing me someone like her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.9K 37
Hey everyone this is my first story written on here, so just to let you know, I'm not great with my grammar so I apologize for that. Also updates may...
62.7K 1.2K 29
"𝓐 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂, 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓼. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴." 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: ɢᴡʏᴅɪᴏɴ ɢᴀʀᴇᴛʜ ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍ ᴢᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴʏ...