KM ㅡ 62

I hide in the post where behind it was a bench where Irene and Chaeyoung setting together

I hide in the post where behind it was a bench where Irene and Chaeyoung setting together. I can hear Chaeyoung's sobs in my position.

I sighed.

'She must have been surprised to know the truth.'

If I were in her shoes I will feel the same. When my father introduced me his second wife which is Momo's mother, I did the same. I ran away and cried. I couldn't accept the truth but I did not make things obvious because my mother was hurting more than I do.

For Chaeyoung's case, she just needed time to understand the situation. The scenario was fast to happen. Chaeyoung did not expect this tonight because I keep the plan not obvious as possible. I avoid some of her questions to keep her thoughts out of the plan.

I sighed again.

I lean my back against the pillar and shut my eyes. I'll wait until she calms down then I will take her to our room to rest.

A long silent moment passes later. Chaeyoung stopped from sobbing. I wait for a moment before I open my eyes to make a move. But as I open my eyes, I saw someone not far across where I'm standing. She was looking where Irene and Chaeyoung are. She looks at me. I pace towards her direction without taking my eyes off her. I gaze meant nothing. I just wanted to be cool.

'Pfft! Seriously Mina?'

I look away as I head in the park. I went in front of Irene and Chaeyoung. I noticed Chaeyoung had her eyes shut. I guessed she fell asleep crying.

'Aigoo... So I'm going to carry you again? Tsk. You're such a headache Son Chaeyoung!'

Irene raises her head slowly. Our eyes meet. I couldn't read her eyes but I'm sure she's not pleased to see me.

'Neither I tss!'

"I apologize to disturb this moment but I have to take her to her room right now Irene-ssi. Thank you for accompanying her." I tried so hard to calm my ass. I came with good intention and she's looking at me unpleasantly.

'Tss. Those eyes are nothing to me, Ms Bae! You can't scare me with those eyes. You're just a cat and I'm a tiger'

P.S shut up if you're thinking I'm a penguin right now.

She did not speak so I make a move and take Chaeyoung away from her. I carry the kid. She's not that heavy.

'Gosh! Does she even eat? She's so light. Where did she place the food she eats? Damn this kid if you'll get sick and dead to your father. Aish! Such a headache.'

I and Irene share an intense stare for a moment. I don't understand why does she have to look at me like I steal something from her.

'Tss.'

"You should head in too Irene-ssi. It's cold outside." I said with concern sincerely and leave her.

I look at Seulgi in my way and tell her to take care of her friend using my eyes. I guessed she get what my eyes wanted to deliver as she nods a little. Then I left to our room.