KM ㅡ 97

The girls reunited again when the clock turns 9

The girls reunited again when the clock turns 9. Two of Mina's men helps them carry their things inside the RV. The girls hopped inside and the vehicle left the hotel right away. There is 2 monster truck following them. They are Mina's men who have been there to secure Mina's security as one of the chairpeople of Myoui corporation. As well as the girl's security as the heiresses of big companies.

On their way, the girls play different kinds of games. The punishments would be slapping one's back. As the master of games, Mina always win and Chaeyoung, on the other hand, loses to others and Mina would play as her knight and takes the punishment rather than Chaeyoung.

"YA, Mina, what is the point of winning when you're taking the punishments!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" The girls laugh at Jeongyeon's statement to Mina.

Mina just smiles and look at Chaeyoung. "Because even for the smallest thing, I won't hesitate to stand in front of her. I won't let anyone lay their hands to the person I love."

They turned silent for a second. Then Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana and Jihyo pull Mina down on the floor and slaps, hits and kicks her back playfully.

"YAAAH THAT HURTS!" Mina groaned but the girls just laugh at her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"That's what you get from your cheesiness!" Jeongyeon exclaimed whilst chuckling.

The travel went well. They continue playing and laugh at hilarious weird things only they could understand.

Later, they arrived at the campsite without realizing the time.

➵➵➵

KOURI

They arrived at Kouri island which is also known as Love Island because of the heart-shaped rock.

The RV bring them to the East side of the island. The spot is fantastic. It has designated camping area on grass, facing the beach. Not only that, the beach is right there. It has the perfect mix of sand and rocks, coral and sea glass. The place is free and it's gorgeous.

They cancelled hiking since the island has a small forest where you can leisure. There is a place where you can go for biking also.

Today will be their last day. Their schedules changes and some of them can't travel on their own. They won't travel too unless they are not complete.

There is still time to travel or hang out together. When they reach Seoul, there is still a month for them to hang out. Unless they don't have works in their companies then they can have free time to meet.

They decided to go camping at the end of their vacation here in Japan because they want to calm themselves. After their month rest, things will be back to normal again. Being one with nature is the best thing they can do to heal their souls and mind.