Twisted Bound

LEEBEARR_ tarafından

"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you w... Daha Fazla

Cast and author's note.
Chapter-1 How it begins
Chapter-2 leaving everything behind
Chapter-3 Decision made
Chapter-4 welcome to his world
Chapter-5 The three musketeers
Chapter-7 He hates me
Chapter-8 One rule broken already
Chapter-9 First kiss
Chapter-10 There's no us
Chapter-11 Eyes on me
Chapter-12 Stephen
Chapter-13 A birthday gone wrong
Chapter-14 Brothers
Chapter-15 Dinner with his gang
Chapter-16 Drunken words
Chapter-17 Bruised and bloodied
Chapter-18 The fear
Chapter-19 Madrid
Chapter-20 Engagement party
Chapter-21 A soft side
Chapter-22 Zayn
chapter-23 Mariella
Chapter-24 The meeting
Chapter-25 Stalker
Chapter-26 Hate
Chapter-27 The bitter reality
Chapter-28 Adamos
Chapter-29 Moving on
Chapter-30 He's back
Chapter-31 Angelo's Truth
Chapter-32 Future
Chapter-33 Leading on
Chapter-34 She's back
Chapter-35 Burn
Chapter-36 The reason
Chapter-37 Confessions
Chapter-38 Break
Chapter-39 pain
Chapter- 40 awake
Chapter- 41 Love
Chapter-42 Fiancé
Chapter-43 Epilogue

Chapter-6 First day in highschool

9.5K 272 14
LEEBEARR_ tarafından

~There is no perfect,there will always be struggle you just have to pick who you want to struggle with~

Lily's pov

Releasing a shaky breath, A grin shoots up my face as I take in my pink velvet shirt that fits me just fine however the skirt is a little short to my liking but I dismiss the negative thoughts about Adam scolding and making fun of it.

My hands were shaking slightly and nervousness pooling in my stomach thinking how will this day go?

They'll love you sweetheart knowing that you're their boss's fiancé.

I threw the bag on my shoulder heading downstairs not before grabbing my shoes

"Morning Lily." Elizus says yawning like an animal, "Animal." I mumble under my breath.

"Hey! I heard that!" He pouts "You were supposed to." I snap smirking slightly while pouring myself a cup of coffee in the mug.

I roll my eyes annoyed when I hear a whistle making Elizus lips curl in a smirk.

What's up with these boys always smirking?

"Damn you look good." Xander shamelessly checks me out taking a puff of smoke in his mouth.

"Keep it in your pants," I snap sticking my tongue.

Xander rolls his eyes."I've got plenty queens in my hometown I think I'll pass." He passes me a cold grin.

Weird how I am not scared of these guys.

Because they're nice with us genius, my subconscious says in a sarcastic tone.

"Whatever." I snort sitting down on the chair sipping on the black coffee a blush takes place on my cheeks when I recall yesterday.

Oh my God I'm going to die.

Maybe just maybe he can love me back.

He will my mind calls out for me.

"Where's Adam?" I ask them , Elizus smiles slightly Xander snaps his head towards the door his eyes indicating the answer I turn around and see a very shirtless Adam entering the kitchen making my jaw drop.

"You might catch flies."

"Shut-t up!"

Adam's large hands collides with his face rubbing on it frustratedly before he grabs an Advil from the cupboard walking away without even saying a word to any of us.

He didn't even notice me.

Hurt tugs at my heart but I dismiss it.

"Well that was -"

"Rude," Xander bits the peace of beacon shrugging slightly. "No it's fine he must have a bad hangover." I try my best to make him seem like a good guy not a bad one.

"So kiddo how do you feel about your first day of school eh?" Elizus thick Italian accent rings through my ears."Kinda nervous " I admit.

"I remember my first day of school ah what a day it was -" He says with a dreamy look on his face.

"Yeah how can someone forget that day, that day was when he kissed a guy." Xander smirks while passing Elizus a smug look.

Elizus opens his mouth to speak. "You-" He snarls.

"You Fucking dick." Elizus growls launching at him but Xander pushes him back. "See here lily he wants to kiss me too."

I give out a chuckle laughing at their stupidness, "You i-" Elizus clenches his jaw gripping the counter loss for words.

"I don't want to kiss you I'm definitely straight I can even prove it to you." He arrogantly says smirking while looking at me.

I raise my eye brows questioningly "and how you gon' do that buddy?" Xander asks Eliza's just grins evilly before throwing me a look that shouts danger.

Xander definitely gets it and, "Yeah yeah go ahead we'll happily see Adam kill you." Xander winks at me while elizus snorts.

"You're such a marshmallow Elizus ," I giggle out making Xander roar out in fits of laughter.

"Man you just got insulted by a kiddo." Elizus narrows his eyes at me glaring playfully I give out a chuckle
Xander keeps on smirking.

"That was a good one." Xander looks at Elizus teasing him, "Oh Marsh mellow." Xander coos rubbing Elizus 's head.

"Vaffanculo cazzone!"

Elizus spats pushing him away Xander backs away slightly holding his hands up in surrender.

"Are you guys done playing around? for fucks sake stop acting like kids for once." Comes Adam's voice from the doorway making all three eyes snap towards him and I take my bottom lip in my teeth.

My eyes gets wide, Three buttons popped open exposing his smooth tan skin his strong collar bone lay atop of his muscles of his chest which peeked out slightly over the top of his shirt the sleeves folded neatly to the elbows, making his veins pop out, his black slacks standing straight, his blue eyes seemed so alive with the dark shirt they were so devastating beautiful his face though blank and expressionless. "Typical Domenica."

Xander mumbles under his breath, Adam's cold dark orbs lands on his friends glaring at both of them."Go. " with in minutes they're out leaving me alone with him.

"Morning." I whisper smiling softly he just stares at me making me sigh.

"Why the fúck is this piece of cloth so Short!?" He snaps coldly making me gulp.

"It was made this way."

I state not knowing what I just said my cheeks starts to warm up and my heart beats wilding.

Why must he make me nervous? Every time.

"Change." He States harshly.

"No." he growls loudly making me flinch as his fist clenches.

"I said change." His fist clenches so tightly that it starts to turn white.

He's not winning this.

"Adam we're already past this please I don't want to be late at my first day I won't wear this tomorrow promise." I promise him.

He doesn't say anything."We leave in 5 minutes." He states sharply before leaving.

I nod collecting my bag and things rushing behind him , I take my seat on the passenger side I turn my gaze towards Adam who's busy typing away on his phone he looks up at me before switching off his phone and starting the car.

"I won't be dropping you off daily." He says looking ahead at the road blankly I stare at him baffled.

"What why not!?" I whine he sighs irrationally."My choice." He snaps making my shoulder's slump.

Don't ask him.

Don't ask him.

"Adam do you remember anything from yesterday?" I blurt out not listening to my mind the car jerks as we slammed on the brake my body jolting forward then restraint back by the seat belt making me moan out a sudden gasp.

He slams his hand on the steering wheel. "Do you ever shut up!?" He yells my eyes well up in tears, "I-i di-"I try to say.

"Save it lily but don't ever talk about yesterday never." He hisses warningly

A tear drops from my eyes but I wipe it away. He rubs his hand on his forehead clearly annoyed.

"I don't know what the Fúck Damien was thinking making me get engaged to a weak crybaby."

I whimper slightly in my mind hurt flows my chest by his words,"Weak." He smirks coldly emphasising the word weak.

I turn my head away and face the window sniffing silently.

"Welcome to your nightmare princess," he smirks evilly but I ignore him and open the door stepping out shutting the door with a thud.

Adam obviously doesn't like it and clamps my wrist in his rough hand making shivers run down my spine he Yanks me flush towards his chest making me still.

"Never.ignore.me.like.that." He emphasises each word with rage in his voice I just look down glaring holes on the ground.

"Look up," He mumbles harshly making me look up at him.

My heart stops as my breath hitches in nervousness the people around us gives us looks but one glare from Adam makes them look away.

"Don't do anything stupid you know the rules." He states blankly I give him a nod and pass him a smile and lean forward pressing my warm lips against his cold cheek warming them slightly.

When I turn back his eyes hold amusement in them before it flashes away in a minute,"I love you." I whisper blushing slightly before running in the school not looking back.

"Lily Brian? " The teacher asks in confirmation I nod at her as I look around the class spotting guys all dressed in black t-shirts and pants making me furrow my brows, girls clad in black shirts and black skirts however this is something that catches my eye.

Tattoos.

Every girl and a guy has a different tattoo either attached on their neck or the side of their wrist.

Woah.

"Lily take a seat." I nod taking a seat beside a girl she looks at me and grins not before looking at me up and down.

"Uh why are you dressed in a pink shirt and a black skirt?" She suddenly whispers passing me a confusing look.

"What? Is that a bad thing?" She looks at me blankly before nodding.

"Yeah," I just give out a shrug not knowing what to say.

"Hi I'm Eli." She passes me her hand I take her hand shaking it slightly."Lily."

"So which mafia are you from?" She asks curiosity written over her face.

I never knew what mafia I belonged to even though Damien was in mafia but I never asked him anything related to mafia or gangs.

"I don't know." she gives me a are you kidding me look.

"But do you know Adam Domenica?" She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"The big don? no way You're related to him?"

I give out a nod smiling sheepishly.

She narrows her eyes her jaw dropping slightly, "Wow." She says with a smirk.

"Hey lily!" I hear a voice making my head snap towards a very happy Regina."Join us for lunch?" She asks hopefully.

"Sure." I smile.

She leads me towards her group I see two guys and a girl sitting in the table the girl laughs at something the guy tells her while the other guy just sits there looking bored.

"Guys this is lily." All attention comes on me making me feel a little. uncomfortable,"Woah you're hot." The boy with black hair and green eyes beams.

"Leo Shut up it's her first day of school make her feel welcomed and don't flirt." She states sharply "Lily this Josh, meet Elina and this is Leo of course the jerk of the group."

I bit them a small hey ,they all grin at me,"So lily your father's in the mafia?" Josh asks.

My heart beats slightly sadness filling in as he mentions the touchy topic. "No actually my Fiancé and my cousin are." Their eyes pop out of their socket at the sudden information.

"Wait what? You're engaged?" Leo gages at me."Yeah." I flash them a charming grin.

"Woah that's cool." Elina says slightly amused."But why don't you have a tattoo?" Regina questions curiously.

"And why are you not dressed in blank?" Leo pipes in.

(An: lol this whole black aesthetic things sucks doesn't it?)

"I don't know they never told me anything about tattoos and black I don't know about that either." I shrug

"What does the tattoo even means?" I question the four of them look at me like I've grown three heads.

"You don't know?" Leo groans I shake my head in a negative no. "Well having a tattoo shows from which gang you belong to every guy and a girl must have a tattoo either on their hands or neck like me and Elina belong to white howlers that has a scorpion symbol." She explains my mouth forms an o shape.

"Who's lily here." I see a girl with blond hair and beautiful blue eyes the table makes a sound as she bangs her hand on the table her arms crossed making her boobs look huge.

"That would be me." I state firmly smirking slightly.

Her gaze snaps towards mine her eyes grow huge when she looks at me she scans my body up and down and nod in agreement. "Everything's fine but not that big." to which Eli scowls rolling her eyes.

"Back away Emily she's not someone you would wanna mess with," Eli hisses making Emily chuckle.

"Isn't she lily Brian the Don's fiancé?" Emily grins her expression staying as blank as possible.

"Oh how rude of me. " She scowls "I'm Emily." she passes me her hand I shake it "Lily."

"Oh I know that already" She mumbles. "Well I find you suitable for the Cheerleading Squad. Come." She ushers me to follow her I bit a good bye to the Eli gang before following her.

I see a huge group of girls and boys laughing, "Attention boys and girls we have a member here. "All eyes land on me."

"This is lily." She passes me a look the boys smirk and the girls look at me blankly some passes me a smile while others just glare at me.
"Come sit with us." She offers
"Now let me be clear we know enough about you, you seem nice for all that I know but as a cheerleader stay away from boys you can have fun if you want but don't get emotionally involved its a small world rumours spread fast and second stay away from girls who don't like you." She warns her face blank.

"Sure I won't let you down." A hint of satisfaction flashes through her eyes.

"Good girl."

"So what's your story?" She asks,
"Well I just moved here got engaged and well here I am." She looks at me narrowing her eyes,"You must be joking."

"Nope," I flash her a smile to which she nods. "Cool."

"Our cheerleading practice starts in 15 minutes I'll show you your locker."

"I like you already."

"Don't worry I like you too we'll be good friends." She winks at me making me chuckle she turns towards a boy with white hair and blue eyes "Lily this is my best friend John. "

Suddenly a flash of me and jibs flows through my mind but I dismiss it "yo John wassup?" I say casually.

"I's al' good mate." His British accent rings through my eat "You're British!?" I whisper yell to which he nods,"Hell yeah." Emily smiles at us and kicks him in the rubs.

"No swearing." to which he rolls his eyes at her. "Okay mama." I give out a giggle.

"God I'm so tired I'll hit the floor anytime soon." Gretchen says tiredly practice was really hard and tiring.

And here we are now, "Is this how it is?" I mumble. "What do you mean." She sips her bottle.

"I mean I don't see any couples here which is really weird?" I ask her gaze turns into slits of cold. "Lily you don't know do you?"

"Know what?"

"After we all graduate high school in mafia world you have one choice after graduating you choose a girl either from outside or from your own school or family and you're not allowed to do relationships as I told you yes you can have fun but no relationships." My eyes gets wide.

"Wow that's some -"

"Shit I know." She giggles we walk outside I stop when I see a very hot looking Adam leaning against his car his expression clipped with boredom every girl passing looking at him with lustful eyes I roll my eyes before heading towards him.

"Don't tell me-" emily starts.
"Yes he's the one. "

"Wait as in the one one?" She asks her jaw dropping. "Yes." I blush.

"Oh my God oh my God He's Adam FÙCKING Domenica I can't believe I'm seeing him! He owns this school everyone knows him , his gang is the most deadliest and strongest gang in the world girl your so damn lucky." making me give out a giggle nodding.

"Go girl what are you waiting for!?" She pushes me forward. "Won't you meet him?" I ask she shakes her head apologetically."My brothers waiting for me I have to run see yah."

She blows me a flying kiss before running away.

I swallow the lump In my throat before stepping forward towards Adam."Hey." I whisper softly.

He looks at me coldly and leans in making his cheek touch mine. "They're all looking." He growls lowly.

"Who--oh." Realization hits me as he mumbles something under his breath which I couldn't catch but bites my ear harshly making me jerk he threads his long slender fingers through my hair making me sigh in pleasure and comfort but he pulls back the minute he does making me longing for more.

"Go sit." He spats giving me a disgusted look before straighting up he looks around passing everyone an angry glance before dashing towards the driving seat I sigh heavily dismissing the hurt by his disgusted look.

Guess we'll have to change it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

57.8K 844 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
140K 3.3K 55
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
4.6K 113 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
2.8K 164 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...